Forced to Love

Story Info
An intruder tests Kayla's love for Daniel.
7.3k words
4.39
74.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla walked arm in arm with her boyfriend through the dead but beautiful campus. It was officially spring break at Trinton University, and for once the perfectly manicured green spaces were student-free.

Daniel shot her a grin and whispered in her ear. "It's okay, babe, I know she's your best friend. We'll let her tag along for now."

A gorgeous blonde walked a few strides behind the young couple, her slender figure rushing to keep up.

"Guys...slow it down!" Aubrey whined. Kayla rolled her eyes so that only Daniel could see. The truth was that she had been looking forward to spending a little alone time with Daniel in his dorm room. Opportunity knocked - how else could one describe the fact that Daniel had "borrowed" the keys from his RA with all the other students on the dorm block already gone for break?

"Geez. You guys walk faster than most people run," Aubrey said, finally coming parallel alongside them. Daniel squeezed Kayla's hand and gave her a look that somehow said 'slow down' and 'be nice' at the same time.

Kayla gave him a sullen look, and the oblivious Aubrey didn't catch it. The beautiful Spanish-born brunette was 5"6 with a perfectly proportioned face and a small, delicate nose under playful eyes of dark hazel-brown. She mesmerized Daniel with not just her beauty, but also her wit and her tenacity. It was one of the things that he both loved and hated about Kayla. She could be so loving, but also so difficult and stubborn when she'd set her sights on something.

His gaze now lingered on her lean hips, traveling up her lithe athletic body to the supple breasts straining underneath the flimsy fabric of her lilac tank top. She looked good in that tight pair of black jeans too. More than good. Kayla's eyes met his in turn, and she leaned over on her tiptoes, abruptly halting their walk as her lips found his, her tongue teasing his as Kayla's taste and scent enveloped Daniel's senses.

"Mmmm. I want to jump your cock right now," Kayla purred, not caring that Aubrey could overhear.

"Damn, can you guys drop the PDA?" Aubrey complained. Gritting her teeth, Kayla fought to be nice. She gave Aubrey a strained look as the clueless blonde started rattling off possible movies for them to watch once they got back to Daniel's dorm. Personally, Kayla wasn't sure she could sit through a whole movie without strangling her less-than-socially aware friend.

Aubrey had a big heart and could be the best girlfriend ever - at least in measured doses - but she could also be the total blonde stereotype of clueless with a capital "C". Kayla debated whether to spell it out for Aubrey more bluntly than the broad hint she'd already given. She opened her mouth and was about to let her have it when Daniel intervened.

Daniel, the tall 6"6 basketball player with a chiseled jaw and muscular torso to match, had a swath of always unruly light blonde hair that set off his good-humored blue eyes. He was always patient with girls - to a fault - and now was no exception.

"Why don't we figure out what we're ordering for dinner," he said. "Let's get our priorities straight here." Changing the topic succeeded in distracting both girls as they debated where to order delivery from. Little did the three college students know, soon enough their worries would involve something much more intense than food...

When they reached the building the three students walked up the several flights of stairs rather than wait for the glacial, not to mention ancient elevator. At last they made it to the 5th floor and were standing in front of Daniel's dorm room door.

THAT was when the afternoon took the most unexpected turn. Suddenly a burly, compact figure clothed all in black and hefting a backpack stepped out of the restroom just across the hall. All Kayla, Daniel, and Aubrey could focus on were the cold gray eyes behind his mask. That and the Glock pointed directly at them.

"Make a sound and you die." Daniel put his hands up and moved to stand between the girls and their assailant.

"Woah, guy. Relax. What do you want from us? Money? We're just poor college students. Look, let me give you what I have and you can --"

"Shut up!" Mr. All Black motioned with his gun. "Open the door, put down the keys and walk into the dorm room. All three of you. Now."

After a moment's hesitation, seeing the dangerous look in the man's eyes, Daniel obeyed. As the three 20-year-olds walked into the dorm room, Mr. All Black swept up the keys and locked the door behind them, managing to keep his attention on them throughout.

Kayla decided that the best move would be to engage their intruder, find out who he was or what he wanted. Denial kept her from panicking yet.

"Hey, I'm Kayla. What's your name?" She tried to sound friendly, and to hide her fear.

Daniel was going for the same tactic, but his façade was less convincing. "Look man, just let us go. We'll forget this thing ever happened if you leave right now. We don't want any trouble."

The black-clothed assailant pointed the gun at Daniel. "Shut up. I don't want your fucking money. You and the two spoiled rich-kid cunts need to listen very carefully. First, let's get the pleasantries out of the way. The name's Mike, but you'll call me 'Master' because the guy with the gun gets to call the shots. Even a know-it-all college prick like you and your two sexy sluts here can grasp that, am I right?"

Kayla and Daniel exchanged a look. The beautiful young brunette saw the fear and anger vying in Daniel's eyes. She was worried that he was about to do something stupid and get himself shot, so she moved fast. She stepped in front of Daniel and made sure her hands were open, palms out.

"Look, Mike...please don't hurt us. What do you want?" Kayla looked into the masked face, searching for any sign of common humanity. Instead all she saw was harshness...and hunger.

The masked man gestured angrily with the pistol. "All three of you strip. Let's go."

"Fuck you, man. You can't do this," Daniel growled. Mike pointed the gun directly at Kayla's heart.

"You wanna see exactly what I supposedly CAN'T DO, lover boy? Keep up the attitude. Now you and the two lovely sex kittens need to obey me exactly or I will put a bullet in each of their pretty faces. Got it?"

Kayla put a hand on Daniel's shoulder. "Dan, come on. Don't do anything stupid." Daniel glanced at his girlfriend's cute face, the expressive eyes pleading with him to be smart about this. The concern on her face touched him but also angered him. She shouldn't have to be worried about him. He should be able to protect her, damn it!

With rage barely lidded behind his contained expression, the young man shrugged out of his shirt, shoes, and pants. Kayla threw off her tank top, took off her boots and rolled down her jeans, tossing them away. Aubrey shimmied out of her skirt, sweater, shoes and socks. Soon all three college students stood in the dorm room wearing only their undergarments.

Mike looked appreciatively at the two girls' curves. Kayla had the larger breasts of the two girls, definitely full-sized though not too big, and the lacey pink bra barely contained their lushness. The Spanish girl's smooth belly and sun-kissed complexion seemed to please Mike, and he grunted with a note of satisfaction.

"Not bad, bitch. You've got a sweet body. Now let's see ALL of it. Take off the bra and panties. Let your boyfriend help."

Kayla bit her lip and tried not to panic. She couldn't believe this was happening to them. It felt so violating...oh god.

Slowly Daniel unclasped his girlfriend's bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then Kayla stepped out of her panties and flung those aside. Mike let out a loud whistle, his eyes surveying the now naked girl from top to bottom, his focus finally resting on the exposed opening of her sex before Kayla hid it behind her hands for the sake of modesty.

"Hands out, cunt! I want to see you! Your boyfriend and the blonde cunt can strip the rest of the way now too. Come on!" Brandishing the gun with a little more menace, their captor managed to motivate them.

Kayla thought about screaming for help, but she couldn't gauge the mental stability of their captor. Even if the sounds of gunshots might seal this psycho's fate and get him caught, that would be small comfort if one of them was mortally wounded. So instead Kayla tried to stay calm, her heart thumping like a galloping mare.

"Please Mike, don't hurt us. Okay, we did what you wanted."

Aubrey was babbling now, her arms trembling. "Please, what are you going to do? P-please, you don't have to do this. Just...just let us go, please?" The gorgeous blonde's tone was just shy of a whimper.

Mike shook his head. "Listen up, cunts and gentleman. You three are going to do EXACTLY what I say, and I mean to the letter, and if you don't I promise you, you'll watch each other die. Is that understood?"

Daniel was grinding his teeth, his fists clenched, but he managed to stay quiet and nod with a monumental effort of discipline. Kayla slipped her hand in Daniel's, squeezing it tight and trying to be brave for them both. That hand-squeeze said so much more than the mere touch of skin and fingertips - it was Kayla's unspoken way of telling Daniel - 'We're in this together, don't do anything stupid. Be patient babe. We have to be smart about this.'

It was amazing how much a mere touch could convey, the depth of meaning in one brush of skin.

Mike motioned at Kayla. "You and your boyfriend are going to start out by giving me a nice show. Kneel at his feet, bitch."

"No!" Daniel growled, but Kayla put a restraining hand on his chest.

"It's okay, Dan. We have to do what he says." She hyper-enunciated every word, speaking a little more slowly to emphasize the words and prevent Daniel from doing anything rash. The sexy girl knelt, the action making her breasts jut out enticingly as Mike watched. Their captor sighed, and immediately Kayla saw why.

Daniel's cock was rapidly inflating, and soon it was straight and hard. It didn't take a genius to know that Kayla's naked body was forcing Daniel's libido to fire on all cylinders. His vein-covered penis was already throbbing, erect and eager to be sheathed in warm, wet pussy. It was appalling...and Kayla's mouth went slack. And yet, how could she blame him? She knew that he loved her, that he found her so attractive. She was literally his 'one and only,' as he liked to say, and she knew that meant that though any naked woman might make a man aroused, she was definitely his kryptonite.

"Now suck on his balls, bitch." Slowly, tenderly, Kayla took one of Daniel's testicles into her mouth, sucking on it gently between her lips. Her hands glided across the skin below his belly button, stroking him with tantalizing caresses as her tongue laved his wrinkled sac. She continued to suck and slide her tongue all along the heavy sac until Mike's cold voice intruded once more.

"Not a bad start, bitch. Let's get blondie in on this." Mike took something from the top pouch of the backpack and threw it to Aubrey.

"Cuff the boyfriend's wrists behind his back." When Aubrey looked at the shiny cuffs incredulously, the masked man hissed. "I said NOW."

Aubrey walked over and said timidly, "Daniel, please help me do what he says." The muscular basketball player put his arms behind his back and the naked blonde girl snapped them into place. Kayla was slurping loudly on Daniel's balls now, her nose pressed into the bisecting line between the testicles as her slurping intensified. She loved the masculine scent of her boyfriend and the sight of his cock saluting her like a giant spear was actually starting to stir a warmth in her loins. 'Oh god...Daniel's so horny already. Is this really getting to me too? What is this psycho going to make us do next?' she wondered, and a tiny part of her was more than curious to find out.

She didn't have long to wait. Mike had rummaged into his pack and now brought out two nipple clamps. He threw them at Aubrey's feet. After she gave him a blank look that had dumb blonde written all over it, he motioned at Kayla's beautiful breasts.

"I want those tits clamped. Put one on each nipple, blondie. Make yourself useful." Aubrey reluctantly picked up the two clamps, each made of a thin metal alloy. She knelt beside Kayla and stared at her friend's supple cones with a look of shame-tinged regret.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." As she said those words, she affixed one of the clamps to Kayla's right nipple. The slender girl moaned, sitting back as Daniel's testicles swung free.

"Did I say you could stop sucking, bitch?" Mike now drew something totally unfamiliar from his pack. The long shock wand had a double-pronged end. He stalked forward, the pistol in his other hand, and proceeded to prod the end into Kayla's pussy from behind, sending a jolt through her cunt.

"Uhhhh!!!" Kayla groaned, the numbing-tingling in her pussy not totally unpleasant, especially given the way it somehow awakened nerve endings she'd forgotten were there. But the startling impact of it tempered her arousal with fear, and she plunged her face forward again, dutifully lapping at Daniel's balls.

"That's better, girlie. Keep it up." Kayla could see Daniel's straining cock now. It was a long, monumental phallus with a drop of pre-cum beaded at the tip. She felt sorry for her boyfriend, for the feelings of helplessness and guilt that must have begun pounding him from all sides. Yet she was also feeling the ever-so-slight, almost undetectable beginnings of desire.

As if their cruel captor had read her thoughts, Mike now spoke.

"Ok, brunette bitch, touch yourself with one hand and pump his cock with the other. I'm calling the shots here." Kayla dutifully obeyed, her one hand grasping the base of Daniel's now hot and throbbing manhood. She marveled at the velvety-steel texture of his prick as she pumped her grasping fingers up and down its considerable length. Her boyfriend's monstrous cock had to be nearly 10 inches when fully erect, and the sight of it with the pre-cum at the tip now made her breasts ache and infused a new kind of heat between her legs as Aubrey attached the other clamp to her remaining breast.

'No...this is so wrong,' Kayla thought. 'But I love Daniel. I would make love to him even if I didn't have to...and the fact that this sick freak is watching us and making us use his twisted toys, I won't let that change what I feel for him.' She battled in her mind, her devotion to Daniel blotting out the self-conscious side of her and any would-be shame. The beautiful brunette took her other hand, plying her slender fingers along her slit, rubbing in decadent arcs along her pussy with special strokes against her clitoris and along her inner lips.

Kayla's hand kept pumping Daniel's engorged shaft as she fondled herself, the feel of his cock in her grasp only making it harder to resist the urge to give in despite the nightmarish situation. Her breathing was getting rapid now, and she could hear a slight uptick in Daniel's too.

Mike's chuckle tainted the moment.

"Yeah, bitch...your boyfriend's not looking too unhappy about the situation. He's nice and hard for you. That's good. You're going to love this next part."

The way Mike said it was nasty enough that Kayla didn't believe him.

He swiveled the barrel of the gun toward Aubrey. "Sit and suck him off, bitch. I want your blonde tresses shaking as you impale your mouth on his cock."

Aubrey's eyes widened and for a moment she froze. Kayla's blood went cold, and the spear of jealousy she felt caught her off guard. The gorgeous young blonde knelt beside her, and for a second Aubrey exchanged a helpless look with Kayla before smothering her boyfriend's cock between her lips. Aubrey's breasts bobbed as she pumped her mouth back and forth, forming a tight seal around the head of Daniel's shaft.

The young man groaned and fixed his tormented gaze on Kayla. Feeling helpless and frustrated, Kayla reached around her boyfriend's buttocks and began fondling his testicles with one hand even as her other hand continued to rub and finger her own pussy. She looked aghast at Aubrey's cute face as she took the shaft of Kayla's boyfriend deeper and deeper into her mouth. A loud sound of suction filled the room, and Aubrey's lips squeezed tighter around the shaft as she rhythmically pushed her mouth farther and farther down his length.

Daniel's fists clenched behind his back as his breathing spiked. His face was a rictus of pain only because he was holding the pleasure at bay, forcing himself to stay pure - or at least purer - for the sake of his girlfriend. Kayla knew that he certainly would do whatever he could to avoid coming in Aubrey's mouth. That surge of jealousy was only gathering in strength though as Kayla felt the urge to claw Aubrey's eyes out for touching her man.

Next the Spanish girl was only too aware of their captor, gun in hand, intently watching Aubrey's progress. The naked blonde temporarily came up off of Daniel's cock, her tongue twirling around its tip after she licked her chops.

"How does he taste, blonde cunt? Talk to your Master."

'Master?' Kayla thought. How delusional was this freak? The thought unsettled her, but she was distracted by the sight of Aubrey licking the underside of her boyfriend's penis.

"He...he..." The attractive blonde hesitated, and then she admitted it in a rush of words. "He tastes so good Sir." Kayla glared at her friend now, appalled by the statement even as Aubrey's mouth slurped on Daniel's cock with renewed vigor. Soon Aubrey's lips were forming that tight O-shaped seal and pressing more than half-way down that long shaft, gurgling as she took him in.

Daniel's eyes squeezed shut as he groaned. "Please stop!" he cried, trying to hold back the surge of cum that wanted to escape from his loins as Aubrey's tongue cradled the underside of his cock, as she lovingly stroked it with her mouth. Kayla looked at their captor, unsure whether to plead with him or rage at him. She found herself saying words she'd never expected to in her entire life.

"Please, Master...may I suck my boyfriend's cock?" It was so degrading, asking for permission like this, but she had to chance it. The sight of that slutty backstabbing blonde bimbo sucking on Daniel's cock for one more second would have been sheer torture, even if a tiny part of Kayla's brain got so aroused seeing Aubrey's mouth engulf her boyfriend's cock as her mouth bobbed up and down.

Mike stalked forward and pressed the barrel of his pistol against the side of Kayla's face.

"Just because you asked nicely, little cunt, I'm going to be merciful." He growled at Aubrey. "Okay, that's enough." He pointed at the twin bed on the far wall of the dorm room. "Get over there, lover boy, and SIT."

Daniel did as he was told, his breathing still far above normal. He had come within seconds of shooting his load in Aubrey's face.

"Good, boy. Now lie back." Daniel obeyed, though it was clear that every second of this was torture for him. Still, Daniel's cock was standing rigid, and the lust pooling in his loins was clearly as potent as ever. The young man was a mess of pent-up need, and Kayla sensed the depth of it.

"You want to suck your boyfriend's cock, eh? I'll do you one better. You get to FUCK it. How's that? Give me a good fuck show. But first..." Mike abruptly produced a second pair of cuffs and growled at Kayla to put her hands behind her back. She did so immediately, after all the cold barrel of the gun was now pressed against her left breast. With a snap the cuffs were in place, their unyielding embrace biting into her wrists. She groaned.

"Okay, bitch. Now go hop on that horny dick. Go to town!"

Kayla shakily stood up, unsure of herself. As eager and elongated as her boyfriend's cock was, this was going to be a little tricky. With both Daniel's wrists and hers restrained, it was not going to be easy mounting that shaft and keeping it in her pussy. Kayla looked at Aubrey.