Forced to Try Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex is kinky and her sister tries to keep up.
8k words
4
22k
21
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bibal
bibal
27 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

She really couldn't complain. Her daily life, although quite monotonous, was giving her enough reason to feel somewhat accomplished - she had just started her first serious job in a big company, which in itself was a big step for someone, who didn't quite fancy the idea of working with hundreds of people on a daily basis. She wasn't antisocial or shy by any means, at least this is what she would always try to point out at her job interviews, as if scared of it being even remotely true. Anyways, this insecurity would usually dawn on her in the least convenient moments and that's why she would always try to avoid them, sticking to the more convenient ones. Maybe she was a bit shy or antisocial after all... She didn't seek the attention though, she had plenty enough from her long time boyfriend and the hours she was spending with him was always "convenient" enough not to dwell on her insecurities. Being 25 with a decent job in a HR department and stable relationship was what she was the most proud of. Her parents seemed to share her enthusiasm, showing support after every failed interview and finally a big sigh of relief and a pair of sincere smiles after the successful one a week ago. She had lovely people around her and it could be a part of the reason her life was so simple and straight all the time.

The screech of heavy plates that twisted just so slightly against the metal bar she was lifting made her refocus on what she was doing, which was in fact one of those "convenient moments" - working out. She readjusted her grip, making sure her frame is on point, in her head mimicking the perfect form of the very attractive athlete she saw yesterday on her Instagram feed. To be fair, paying attention to every element of the exercise wasn't the only thing one could find similar in both of them. Just like the woman displaying on her social media, she had long, lean legs with a round butt that her boyfriend would usually call cute or sexy, depending on the mood. It wasn't big, but neat enough to twist a few necks in the gym she was at the moment. The tight yoga pants had probably something to do with that.

To those who had enough strength to switch their point of focus, their gaze would most likely rest on her flat tummy or perky, C sized breasts. Today, or any other day they would meet her at the gym, those people would be quite disappointed, as she would always choose the least revealing outfit that would still allow her to perform the various exercises, just as if she knew why half of the men come here so often.

The other half of the "audience", if not more, would be focused on the performance unveiling the opposite of her. It could take a moment for someone to realize that the girl squatting in the mirror isn't the reflection of the one which so scrupulously hid her breasts from him. It would be hard to blame him, since those two are in fact related and share a lot of facial resemblance - full mouth covering white teeth forming a perfect smile in the right moment, or the dimples placed right below a set of big green eyes. It is only after their workout, where the differences show. Unfurled set of blond threads, previously twisted in an impressive bun, would show the contrast in length. The girl in the imaginary mirror was the owner of the longer set, ending just at her hip. If you don't like women occupying a bathroom for an hour fixing their hair, you would rather make a life with her sister, who had her trimmed to the height of her shoulder blades - effectively shortening the maintenance time by a whooping ten minutes.

The hair difference was always the reason she had to wait for her younger sister after she had finished her own post workout shower. Only a very perceptive member of the gym would notice the increasing showering time difference and connect it to the fact that the chick currently under the shower head had recently turned 20 and got herself a new boyfriend. Obviously, to her disappointment, her partner wasn't hidden in any of the cabins - he was however part of the reason why she started to entertain herself under the running water.

She wasn't proud of herself, always promising herself she would quit pleasuring herself half-publicly after workouts, but the moment she closes the bathroom door, the promise goes out the window. This time was no different. New evening activities with her boyfriend effectively increased her libido, making her think about naughty things almost all the time. It wasn't a problem unless combined with the fact she loved the attention that people gave her at the gym.

She enjoyed quick glances muscular guys gave her when she was squatting, and even more the long stares when she was working on her flexibility. She didn't like to admit it, but her being single no more made all those visual contacts even more arousing to her young brain. It would probably make her upset about herself, but with some twisted logic she cultivated more and more often she justified herself that in the end it's her lovely Tom, who is gaining the most from it. Her being extra horny that is.

Sadly for Tom, he had to wait till the evening to redeem his unconsciously earned price. At this very moment, his girlfriend was busy with her slim fingers leaving soapy trails on her lightly tanned breasts. Soon after each of her ten fingers sensed the presence of her hard nipples and pink aureoles, her palms joined the party. Now she was kneading her boobs and pinching her nipples between her index and thumb fingers. The sweat forming at her taunt tummy and neck was being constantly washed away by the running water. She gasped, louder this time, imagining all those muscular guys she had seen at the gym, shoving their hard members deep into her moist pussy one after another, just to cum on her hot and sweat-covered body. She twisted hear nipples a few degrees more, simultaneously pulling them out and apart. The moan escaped her mouth and she was yet again thankful for the shower head making all the noise. Knowing no one will be able to hear her muffled moans and rapid breathing, she let herself go, torturing her breasts even more, softly moaning time after time.

She was leaning against the wall, her shaking legs not being able to hold her weight in any other configuration. Expecting her sister to urge her to finish her ministrations any moment now, she dipped her left hand between her legs and lightly touched her pussy. Despite the water being rather cool, the heat of her private region surprised her, but not for long. She mimicked the circular motions of her right hand that was now taking care of both of her tits. The wave of pleasure almost made her slip on the wet floor, but somehow her right hand managed to grab the door handle just in time. Stabilizing herself, she resumed touching her pussy that was now leaving a wet trail on her thigh. The vision of her, kneeling on the gym floor pleasuring orally another hot guy made her tighten the grip on the door handle. He was pushing his rigid member deep into her throat, not bothering to check if she is keeping up with the hardcore pace. Both in her head and reality, she started to drool from her mouth. She lifted her pussy-juice covered fingers and inserted them into her wanting mouth. She was now moaning at full volume, not giving a fuck about who can hear her - she was too desperate to cum right now.

After tasting herself, she retrieved her fingers from between her lips and hastily planted them in her hole. She was so turned on, she didn't bother to pace herself. Arching her back even more she started to piston her digits in and out of her, her shoulders and ass leaving sweaty marks on the wall. The sensations of what she was doing to herself, the fact she was in a public place and the products of her vivid imagination drove her over the edge. With her closed eyes she could see herself getting sprayed all over her face, just to let another stranger finish in her open mouth. The moment the sperm coated her mouth, she came. Her body trembled, taking in wave after wave of pleasure, almost losing consciousness. She took the supporting hand off the handle and placed it on her mouth in an unsuccessful attempt to muffle her moans. It was only about after a minute she was able to get back up from the floor she landed on somewhere during of her long orgasm. Making a spectacle both for herself and her imaginary lovers, she lifted her girl-cum coated fingers and licked them clean, as if not trusting the water and soap to do a good enough job.

Leaving the stall, she covered herself with a towel and hurried back to her waiting sister. Part of her was feeling guilty that her sister had to take an absent part in her kink again, but she sent her a lovely "I'm sorry" smile as they met at the main entrance, more for the sake of comforting herself, than feeling actually sorry. "She can't be that mad, can she? It's only ten minutes." - she thought to herself.

"Alex! Finally!" - her sister said resigned, rolling her eyes as she saw her towel covered sister entering the room. She was usually very understanding as an older sibling, but she couldn't grasp the concept of spending that much time in the bathroom. Especially since more recently she had to wait for her sibling for twenty minutes or more. But she didn't connect the dots.

"I'm sorry Isa, but I'm having Tom visiting us today, and I wanted to make sure I look as good as ever! It won't take that long next time, I promise." - she answered from the changing room, where she was now adjusting her black matching lingerie set. It wasn't as comfortable as the sports bra and yoga pants, but that was not the point. She made sure she sounded extra childish, knowing her sister can't get mad at her with that simple trick.

"First of, I have to wait for you for like half an hour every time we are here, because your don't have the courage to get your driving license, so don't make promises you can't keep. Second of all, it's your boyfriend and I have nothing to do with him..."

"But you haven't even met him yet, and we have been dating for like 3 weeks now!" - Alex answered right as she was exiting the changing room, intentionally ignoring the first sentence aimed at her lack of driving skills (or courage).

"You tried to hide Tom from everyone for half a month and when u finally got brave enough to introduce him to me, I have to change my plans with Mike? What makes you think I would want to do that?"

"Hey! I'm not hiding him from anyone! It's not my fault that we are always... in a hurry... when we meet at my place. " - her younger sister replied, carefully choosing the words. "Besides, I bought some ingredients and I'll be making a delicious salad for all of us, including Mike, so you don't have to change any plans, just... rearrange then a bit?".

Isabella looked at her sister once again when they sat in the car, knowing she will see the well known pleading facial expression of her sibling. She wasn't wrong. She also knew she had a soft spot for her sister's "puppy eyes" and her cooking skills. Mostly her cooking skills. Jesus... that girl knew how to cook.

"Alright. " - she sighted. "I'll tell Mike. But he won't come before nine, so make sure you can keep yourselves busy till then."

"Great! I knew you would be up for it! And don't worry about us, I'll keep him entertained. Tom is great, you'll love him." - Alex answered with a wink and gave her sister a long peck on the corner of her mouth - the outburst of affection from her sister almost making her swerve.

It wasn't the first time she kissed her on the cheek, but it would always make Isabella a bit uncomfortable. A lot of things would make her uncomfortable however, so she just added it to her lengthily list of inconvenient moments. What surprised her was the smell and taste that lingered. She might be shy at times, but she isn't a prude. Without thinking, she stuck out her tongue to gather a bit more of what was left after the non-returned kiss. She might not be a prude, but she isn't the fastest in connecting the dots. She almost spat on the steering wheel when she finally solved the riddle Alex left on her lips. "I just... My sister's... But how? When..." - multiple thoughts hit her from every side, but somehow she managed to calm herself down. Alex was sitting next to her, oblivious to the fact of what she just did. She was already thinking about Tom and how she will repay him for being so naughty this morning. And there were a lot of options to consider.

Isabella managed to solve the rest of the puzzle before she parked the car. Once the engine shut down, the passenger door open and the 20 year old jumped out, leaving her stunned sister behind the steering wheel. The woman in the driver's seat looked at her sibling moving past the windshield. She knew her sister was sexually active, but she didn't expect her to be sexually active with the shower head. At least not in the public bathroom at their gym. At least not with her waiting in the next room.

She slowly opened the door and shut the car. The thoughts of her sister masturbating in public couldn't leave her. "What if someone could hear her? Or even worse! See her?!" - she was screaming in her mind. She couldn't comprehend how she could do that, and what was worse was the fact she didn't know about it up until now. Isa didn't even knew where she was heading, when her hung head hit the door frame of her room. Rubbing her forehead, she closed the door, removed her pants and shirt and jumped under the bed cover. Whenever an event occurred that made her uncomfortable, uneasy or scared, the only safe space where she could gather her thoughts was the warm embrace of her big bed.

She managed to calm herself down to the point she could actually think logically, but what changed was she was now contemplating logically about her sister rubbing herself in the public bathroom. At least now she could tell what her feelings were. She wasn't angry at her, or upset. She was young and maybe more horny than she would've thought girls at her age were, but it wasn't a reason for her to hate her, or anything like that. Then what was she feeling? She buried herself in her tangled thoughts.

Isabella spent a bit more time under her warm covers, but she didn't come to any conclusions whatsoever. Her room being right next to her sister's didn't make her afternoon easier. Staring at the wall dividing their rooms Isa was thankful to her parents she had her own place and that this set of bricks was now keeping her safe from her sister. If she could, she would hug her wall right there. Instead she had to settle for clutching at her pillow. She lied there in a total silence listening to the rhythm of her breathing.

It was the absent of sound that made her ears catch the quiet moans through the wall. Isabella's detective skills allowed her to deduce it was her sister. Turns out sisters usually inhabit sister rooms. Leaving the sheet-covered safe-zone was still out of question, so from the lack of better things to do, she decided to spy a bit. It was the least she could do to repay her sister for all this wasted time at the gym. Not long after she could tell with confidence nearing to certainty that her sister was with her boyfriend Tom. She did see him a few times already, but she couldn't really recall what his voice sounded like. Her assumptions must've been right, as few moments later Isa's ears picked up the muffled moans of both of them and a distant squeaking of a bed.

Isabella had a good ear, but she didn't pick up everything. To be fair, she wouldn't probably hear them in their bed, if they were actually in it, as she wrongly assumed. In fact, the action started a few minutes earlier, with Tom entering the room in company with his girlfriend. To say they were horny would be an understatement, and the sight of them both running up the stairs in a hurry was the only moment when one could get a grasp of what Tom actually looked like.

He wasn't picked by Alex as her new boyfriend randomly. Every other boyfriend she ever had had to tick a few boxes. He had to be taller than her, and since she was 175cm, it was sometimes a problem. Obviously, at least to Alex, her partner should match the height with an adequate amount of muscles. She wasn't sweating her ass off in the gym to spend the rest of her life with someone less fit than her. As far as the looks go, she wasn't as picky - if he had a beard or a stubble, he was in. After round one, most of the guys would lose spectacularly anyway, either because of the lack of social skills, such as being witty, charming or funny (preferably all three), or because they couldn't keep up with her in bed. Isabella always perceived her sister as a bit of a one-stand enthusiast, so she was more than happy when she found out she had a boyfriend for longer than a week. Alex was more than happy too - Tom ticked all the boxes.

The door closed with a loud thump, that Isa missed when buried deep in her thoughts. Not soon after they were barricaded by Tom, who was leaning on it getting assaulted by his girlfriend. His muscular hand was now holding the fragile frame of Alex tight to him, while the other one was tangled in her hair, at the back of her head. He loved the length and smell of her hair, but what he enjoyed the most was using them as a natural-growing leash when they were fucking.

For now he used his hand to guide her mouth to his, kissing her deeply with his tongue. Alex returned the affection, pushing her own tongue to meet his. Continuing his attack on her mouth, he moved his hand from her waist to her ass, following the impressive curvature of her hips. He didn't bother to squeeze her butt though the skin-tight leather pants she was wearing. Instead he forced his fingers between them and her warm flesh. Alex moaned soflty, which assured Tom he was doing something right.

Not wasting any time, and keeping in mind the fact Alex's parents were out of town for a weekend, he wanted to push her to the limit. He broke their passionate kiss, leaving his girlfriend in a state of a mild impatience, and removed his shirt, displaying his upper body to his now drooling partner. If she weren't so aroused already, she could probably stare at him and climax just like that. But she had other plans, and it involved physical contact.

Matching his pace, she removed her lose tank top and her black bra. Her round tits met his hands before she could properly show him how hard her nipples already were. She started squirming in his grasp, as he twisted and pulled her nipples. She recalled her morning session in the shower, where she did the same to herself. She had to admit - Tom was more aggressive with his fingers, kneading her breasts as if he was doing it to enjoy himself more than to pleasure her - and it was driving her insane. She loved being used like a fuck toy, and he was showing her where she belongs. The fact he could do anything to her and she was too weak to stop him or even make an objection was another of her kinks. Him pulling her sore nipples with his teeth didn't help either.

"Come here, you little slut" was the first full sentence Isa picked up from all the moans she could hear beforehand. It made her hand move ever so slightly in the direction of her watering pussy. By the time Alex managed to crawl on her fours to Tom, who was now half leaning, half sitting on the desk, Isa was already absently playing with her left nipple. When she heard the gagging sounds of her not-so-innocent sister, she closed her eyes and pushed a single diggit under her panties. In her mind Alex was sucking Tom's dick, who was sitting on the bed, admiring the skills of his kneeling pet. Her small hands playing with his balls and holding his penis just at the right angle to kiss the tip with her full lips, just to aim it into her mouth time after time. Isa finger started drawing circles on her swollen pussy. The next moan she heard was coming from her own mouth.

bibal
bibal
27 Followers