Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexi's first customer.
1.5k words
4.07
152.7k
26

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Lexi stood outside the door and her new life waiting behind it. When she opened it, she knew things could never be the same again. She was standing in the hallway of a Mexican nightclub that was also a whorehouse. She knew what was expected of her when she entered the room. Whatever vile man awaited her there was expecting to have her use her hand to bring him to a sexual climax. Susan had called it "jerking him off" but that sounded too disgusting for her to say it to herself. She was thinking of all the other women sitting in the lobby and thinking that Toots expected her to be like them, just another paid whore. Well, she may as well get it over with. Perhaps the man wasn't as disgusting as she expected him to be. Maybe if she explained her situation to him, he might even help her. With that hope she turned the handle and entered the room.

She looked around and saw how small and cramped it was. There was only a bed with a sagging mattress on it, a small sink with paper towels and a nightstand with a battered old lamp perched on it. She saw that the table had different bottles and small foil packages on it. But what she mostly saw was the man sitting on the bed. He was small and he was old. She thought that he must be at least sixty years old or maybe more. He was looking at her and a huge smile came on his face as he looked at her half naked body. He patted the bed next to him and spoke to her in English, which was a surprise to her.

"I have been waiting for you ever since Susan told me last week that a young American girl was going to be working for her soon. I have saved my money for just this moment and now you are here."

With that simple statement, any thought she may have had about escaping was gone. Lexi's mind started to race. How could Susan have known about me a week ago, when I have only been here for a day? Toots had said nothing like that to her. She thought she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and the kidnappers had randomly grabbed her off the street. Something wasn't right!

The man spoke again and she snapped out of her reverie. "I want you to come over here and sit next to me," he said as he patted the mattress next to him. With a start, Lexi remembered why she was there and was afraid of the consequences if she didn't do as she was told. She slowly walked over and carefully sat down on the bed. The old man immediately reached out and placed his hand on her thigh, slowly rubbing it up and down until it disappeared under her tiny skirt. She felt his hand on her ruffled panties as his fingers found their way to her sex. She was eighteen but she had never been touched there before and she was so scared of what would happen next.

"Your skin is so soft and smooth and your little cunt feels so nice. I can tell you have not been fucked many times, if at all. Your little cunt lips barely hang down from your pussy. I am sure that will change soon. My friend Toots will see to that. But I am a poor man and can only afford to have you jack me off while I play with your pussy and your little tits." Saying that, he stood up and undid his pants and stood to face her.

"Now come and make me feel good, Lexi. I want you to stroke my cock until I cum." He then lay down on the bed and started to stroke his shriveled cock slowly and obscenely up and down.

"See how I do it? Not too fast and not too hard. I want to feel your pretty little hand as it slides up and down my cock. Oh, I wish I had enough money to have you suck me until I get hard. That would be so much better. If you are good to me, maybe next time you can suck me until I cum. Would you like that Lexi? "

Lexi didn't like it at all but she just smiled and said that that would be wonderful. She took his penis in her hand and slowly started to slide it up and down in rhythm with the old man's hand. It felt slippery to the touch and she could see that there was some fluid coming from the end of it and it was making her hand slide easier on the slowly hardening shaft. He took his hand from his cock and again ran it up her thigh and onto her sex. As she stroked him she could feel his finger slipping inside of her. He moved in rhythm to her strokes and she felt another finger slip inside of her. She was very dry and it didn't feel comfortable at all. The old man was breathing more rapidly now and started to buck his hips up and down a little. She looked at his face and he was looking right at her and watching everything she was doing. He started fingering her faster and harder as he watched. She could see his smile and his worn and brown teeth as he told her to jerk him fast now.

"Come on little girl. I want to cum and you are so close to getting me off."

Disgustedly, she did as she was told and started to slide her hand faster.

"Oh, that's it! Here you go you little American whore. Here you go!"

Lexi stared in horror at the slimy thing in her hand as it started to spurt out some vile sticky liquid. It was running down her hand and pooling in his grey pubic hair.

"Ahhhh, that feels so good Lexi. You did it just right." He lay there for a moment or two while she closed her eyes in shame, just shaking her head in disgust. He was actually complimenting her for performing this lewd act for money.

"Now, get me a warm cloth and clean my cock off." She stood up and crossed to the sink and brought a towel back to the bed. As she wiped the sticky fluid from his penis and pubic hair, he said. "The next time I am fucking my wife. I want you to know that while I am fucking her I will be thinking of you and your tight little pussy." She hung her head and finished cleaning the vile man.

He stood, pulled on his pants and just before opening the door he turned and said' "I am going to work extra hard this week so next time I come here, you can use your mouth to make me cum rather than your hand. I am sure you will do as good of a job with your mouth as you did with your hand tonight."

The old man turned the door knob and slipped out of the room without another word.

Lexi sat on the edge of the bed and she could feel the tears starting to come. She buried her head in her hands and started sobbing uncontrollably. She heard the door and looked up to see Susan standing there.

"What the hell are you crying about? Raymond told me you did a fantastic job for him and he can't wait to come back next week. Your first customer and already you are going to be getting repeat business."

Lexi just looked at her and said, "Am I supposed to be happy about that? That I just performed a sex act on a stranger old enough to be my grandfather?"

"Look sweetheart, I could care less whether you are happy or whether you want to bawl your eyes out. As long as you do as you are told we will get along famously. If you ever cross me or get me in trouble with Toots, it will be the sorriest day of your life. Do we have an understanding?"

Lexi hung her head again and mumbled, "Yes."

"Good! Now wash those pretty little hands and then come with me. We are going to need to do a little touch up to your face. Your mascara is totally smudged, so a quick trip back to the dressing room and THEN we can get you a fresh customer." With that Susan took her by the hand and pulled her down the hall.

Lexi hadn't thought beyond what she had just done. The realization that this was going to happen again and again was starting to sink into her consciousness. She staggered on her high heels as Susan pulled her along and she could feel the tears starting to well up in her eyes again. The nightmare was real.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers