Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 04

Story Info
Lexi's first night continues.
2k words
4.14
140k
28

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Lexi stirred from a restless sleep. She stretched and groggily wondered where she was, when it all came back to her in an instant. She bolted upright in the bed and took in her surroundings. It was a small and windowless room with faded paint on the walls and some type of cheap tile on the floor. Next to the bed there was a dresser and a chair. On the chair were the clothes she had worn the night before. Next to the dresser was a full-length mirror. As she sat on the edge of the bed she could see her reflection clearly, although in her mind the face staring back at her was nearly unrecognizable. The hair was all wrong. It was heavily teased and the face had entirely too much make up applied to it. Both were in disarray with the hair matted and the eye shadow and lipstick totally smudged. All in all she was a terrible sight. She stood up and approached the mirror and could see hickeys on her neck and breasts, some small and some not so small. She could also see the dried tears in the corners of her eyes.

Yes, she remembered now. She remembered every horrible moment of that terrible night. She remembered Susan pulling her down the hall to the dressing room to re apply her make up. She remembered being taken into the lounging area where the other women were on display for any customer who may come through the beaded curtain. She remembered the second man who looked her over as though she was just a piece of merchandise. He looked at her breasts and turned to Susan and spoke to her in Spanish. Susan shook her head no and he spoke again. She smiled and nodded. They disappeared down the hall and she came back shortly and came over to Lexi and said "Okay sweetheart, it's time to get back to work. She reached down and grabbed Lexi's hand and pulled her to her feet. "Let's go, we don't have all night!" She led Lexi down the hall to the same room she had been in earlier, when she was forced to service the old man.

"Now," Susan said, "This man wants a very different service from you" He really wants to fuck you, but I said you were not available for fucking yet. We both know that Toots is saving your little pussy for himself, at least for awhile. So we worked out a deal where he can fuck you, but not in your pussy. He wants to fuck your tits. He really seems to like them small and young looking. He has been a regular here and I think he has a daughter about your age, so I am sure while he is fucking your lovely little jewels, he will be thinking of his sweet daughter. So all you have to do is to jerk him off a little and then lie down and hold your tits together for him. Oh, and it would help if you put a little bit of lotion between them so they are nice and slippery. That will help him to cum faster, so we can get you back out here and ready to go again." Susan was watching Lexi's reaction to all this and started smiling as Lexi's mouth dropped open and her eyes grew huge. "Yes, sweetie, you are going to get tittie fucked! Now go on and get in there. I have already collected your fee. He is waiting and we don't want to disappoint the customers. I will be back in ten minutes or so and you had better be finished by then. Understand?" Visibly shaken, Lexi nodded her head yes. "Good! Now get in there and get him off."

Lexi entered the room and saw the man sitting on the bed. He was younger than the old man she had serviced earlier, but he was still old enough to be her father and from what Susan had said, he WAS a father. How could he do this to her when he had a daughter at home? Lexi just couldn't wrap her head around that thought.

The man said something to her in Spanish and she had no idea what it was that he said. She shook her head to show she didn't understand, but he immediately became angry and repeated himself. Again she shook her head and pointed to her ears. He immediately calmed down and started to chuckle. It was obvious that he had thought she was refusing to do what he wanted and now he understood that the little American bitch simply didn't speak Spanish. He motioned for her to undress. Lexi closed her eyes. She undid the knot in the front of her sheer blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. She laid it on the table and reached behind her back and undid the clasps on her trampy shelf bra. Then she let it drop to her waist as she tried to cover her smallish breasts with her arms and hands. He stood up and walked to her and forced her hands to her side as he pushed her onto the sagging mattress of the bed. He undid his pants and stepped out of them and turned to her with a big smile on his face. She stared at him and saw his sex sticking straight out at her. He was much larger and harder than the old man was earlier. He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped from his shoes and socks and made his way to the edge of the bed. He pushed her to her back and climbed on top of her and crudely put his mouth on her breast. He was sucking on her like she was a brood mare. She could feel his lips and tongue as he slathered his mouth first on one breast and then the other. He sucked very hard on her nipples and she made a small cry of disgust as he sucked nearly all of her into his disgusting mouth. He then started sucking hard on her breast and she could see the hickeys he was leaving as he ravaged her.

She could feel his hardness against her leg and she knew that he would not need her to use her hand to get him ready to use her. He rose onto his knees and swung his leg over her chest. Lexi remembered the lotion and quickly reached over to the table and grabbed a bottle of some type of cream. She squirted it between her breasts and rubbed it into her cleavage.. He immediately took his penis and slid it into her tiny valley and roughly put her hands onto her breasts and forced her to wrap them around his cock. He started to slide up and down her and she could see the bulbous head of his sex poking through the gap between her tits. Yes, they were just tits. Not breasts any longer. They were just some tits to be used for this man's horrid pleasure. He continued to pump his cock and it slid close to her face with every stroke. She could see the fluid leaking from its end and she knew it wouldn't be long before it squirted its slimy discharge onto her tits. His strokes became faster and faster and she could hear his breathing grow louder as he pounded away on her. His back arched and she saw his face contort with pleasure as he started to deposit his load on her tits. Again and again he shot stream after stream out and it landed on her tits and pooled into the crevasses of her neck. He slowed and took his cock from between her tits and slid even further up her body until his cock was near her mouth. Laughing, he took his cock and smeared the tip of it onto her cheeks and her lips, all the time telling her in Spanish what a good little whore she was and how he wanted to fuck his daughter's tits the way he just fucked hers.

Lexi understood nothing of this of course. She just lay there with her eyes closed as he climbed off of the bed. He dressed and before leaving, he took an American five dollar bill from his pocket and tossed it onto her belly.

"Gracias puta," he said as he left the room.

Lexi lay very still and she could feel the man's semen running down her breasts and neck. She didn't move. She didn't speak. She didn't even cry. She felt as though she was paralyzed by the situation. Never could she have imagined sex as being so filthy feeling. She felt so ashamed that she didn't resist and let herself be used like a whore. She hated it.

She heard the door being opened and she knew it would be Susan. Lexi didn't want to be seen like this, with a man's semen on her. Susan, however, looked quite pleased. "Well, that was certainly quick. You made him cum in less than ten minutes. Very, very good sweetheart. You are learning fast. Now, get your little ass off the bed and wipe his cum off. We should still be able to get you another customer or two before the night is over." Lexi swung her legs over the bed. She had completely forgotten she still had on the skirt, heels and stockings she had worn earlier. "Oh my God! I am still dressed like a cheap whore."

"Honey, you are a cheap whore. I only charged him twenty dollars to fuck your sweet little melons. I can see he liked them enough to leave you a little tip. Well, that is yours to keep. My girls get to keep any tips they get, and this is your first one. Maybe we should frame it for you," she was laughing as she said it. "Yes, your first tip for being a fucking little Mexican prostitute."

Lexi snapped out of her reverie. She was still standing in front of the mirror where she had been looking at the marks on her breasts. She could still see patches of a dried crust on her too. See knew it was from the man who had used her last night. He was the worst of them, by far. The others Susan had her entertain were only hand jobs. She found them much preferable to having her breasts used the way they were.

She looked at the rest of her body in the mirror. She was nude and she couldn't understand why the men wanted to use her the way they did. She was shapely, but there was nothing about her that she thought was sexy. She did know that she was beginning to feel anger and a huge resentment towards the people using her. But her overriding emotion was one of fear and self-loathing.

"Good morning sunshine," Susan said as she poked her head into the room. It's going to be a big day for you, you know."

Lexi looked at her warily and asked why.

"Because today is the day Toots and I are going to show you how to be a great cocksucker, of course! It's Friday and the club will be very busy and you need to add cocksucking to your skill set. Fortunately you will have a great teacher. Me," she said with a grin on her face. "I am going to have you sucking cocks like there is no tomorrow, and if you don't do a great job, there may be no tomorrow," she added.

"And, if Toots is in the mood, he might even want to pop your little cherry, too. I can't wait to see that happen. Oh, yes sweetheart, I will be right there while he is fucking you for the first time. So you might want to think about that tonight while I am getting you dressed for the evening. But we aren't slave drivers all the time. It's time for a shower and breakfast." Susan tossed Lexi a plain shift and said "Come with me because tonight will be here before you know it."

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers