Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 05

Story Info
Lexi's sad journey continues.
2k words
4.11
126.2k
23

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Susan led Lexi into a room that looked like a makeshift locker room. It had three or four sinks, some toilets and a small communal shower area. The sinks were the old fashioned type that fastened to the wall and each had a large mirror above it. Arrayed on a large shelf were some toothbrushes, soap, toothpaste and shampoo. Various other items were also in evidence. On some hooks were rubber bladders with hoses attached to them. Her Mother had called them hot water bottles, but Lexi knew from experience that they also had a more intimate use.

"This is where you will be coming each morning after a full night's work. Here you can take care of your morning "business" and clean yourself from last night's activities. I want you to be fresh and clean for your next shift. Now go ahead and pee or whatever and then I want you to shower and douche out that pretty little pussy. I know it hasn't any cum in it yet, but I want you to get used to the routine."

Lexi looked around and said, "But there's nowhere I can do that in private. I can't just use the bathroom right out here in the open."

"Of course you can, sweetheart. This is where all my girls get ready for the day. Don't think you are going to get any special treatment here, other than your training. You pee where the other girls pee and you will shower and wash your pussy here just like all my other whores. Understand? Or, I can have one of the bartenders come in and do it for you. It's your choice. Now, what's it going to be?"

Lexi looked around and decided that washing herself was preferable to the alternative.

"Okay," she said with resignation, "I will wash myself."

"Good girl. I knew you would be smart about it. Now get hopping. We have several more things to do today before your cocksucking lessons begin."

Lexi went over to the open toilet area and sat down to relieve herself. She could feel her face burning with embarrassment as Susan watched her from no more than five or six feet away. After she finished, Susan handed her some toiletries. The soap looked like the cheap kind they provide in motels. The shampoo was a little better. At least she recognized the brand.

"Now hurry up with your shower. I want to make sure you have time to give your pussy a nice cleaning."

Lexi walked into the shower area and turned the water on. She let it run but it never got more than lukewarm and the pressure was almost non existent. She did the best she could under the circumstances and as she finished she saw Susan holding out a threadbare towel for her to dry herself. When she had finished towel drying her hair, she opened her eyes and saw Susan holding the douche bag in one hand and a small stool in her other.

"Sit down and spread your legs. Here's the hose. Go ahead and slip it in. I will hold the bottle up while you rinse that little cunt out. C'mon honey let's go!"

Mortified by performing this very private act in front of another woman, Lexi moved the hose around while Susan squeezed the bottle and filled her with a warm fluid. After three or four rinses, Susan reached over and pulled the hose from Lexi's pussy.

"Now, doesn't that feel better? Just think how nice it will feel when you are rinsing out all the cum that was pumped into you the night before," Susan said with a mocking little laugh.

Lexi said nothing. She just sat on the stool like a statue. She felt so trapped. How could this horrible woman take such pleasure in debasing her like this?

"Okay now. Slip these on and let's go."

Lexi saw it was the shift Susan had given her when she woke her that morning. It wasn't the least bit sexy and Lexi was surprised. It was more in line with the plain clothes she normally wore. Susan was also holding Lexi's tennis shoes in her hand. They were the same ones she had been wearing when she was abducted. She gratefully put those on as well.

"Follow me," Susan said as they went into another hallway. Lexi was beginning to wonder just how big this place was. This time they went into a kitchen and dining area. Lexi was totally unprepared for what she saw there. In contrast to the squalor of most of this horrid place, the dining area was quite nice. The tables were clean and there was a buffet set up in the middle of the room. It had many kinds of fresh fruits and various meats. There were warm tortillas and scrambled eggs with peppers and salsa. It looked more like a restaurant than a cantina.

"I think you will come to appreciate this when you have been here awhile. It is my special treat for my girls when they perform their services especially well. And since you did such a nice job last night, I want you to enjoy it."

In spite of herself, Lexi couldn't help but feel grateful for this. She realized she hadn't eaten since she was taken yesterday and she was very hungry.

"Go on honey, take a plate and get started."

Lexi helped herself to the fruit and eggs. She also took several of the tortillas and a glass of juice. Sitting down at a table, she began to eat. As she did, she noticed some other girls coming into the cafeteria. Some were chattering with each other and some came in by themselves. Most took no notice of Lexi as they filled their plates, but she saw Susan motion to one girl who had came in by herself.

"Come here for a moment. I want you to meet someone. Sammi this is Lexi. and she is an American too, but for some reason she wanted to work in a Mexican whorehouse. Isn't that right Lexi?"

Lexi had no idea what to say to that. She absolutely didn't want to be here, but she was afraid to disagree with anything Susan said, so she just nodded her head.

"Last night was her first night here and she performed very well. But I just know she can do so much better. In fact Toots and I are starting her lessons this very afternoon! Remember your lessons, Sammi? Didn't they help improve your skills?" Sammi lowered her head and softly said, "Yes Susan."

"Sammi is one of our special girls. I won't tell you why she is so special. I want to keep that as a surprise. But she is one of our most popular girls here and I think you two will be working together from time to time. Now run along and finish your breakfast sweetie."

Sammi turned and walked to a table by herself, where she sat down with her food and began nibbling at it.

"Isn't she just the prettiest thing?" Susan asked.

Lexi said yes, but she actually thought she looked more like an athlete than a beauty. She was quite tall and had the slim build of a volleyball player or swimmer. But she did have one thing men liked. She had large breasts, so Lexi thought that was what Susan was referring to.

"I am going to give you some time here to finish your breakfast, but don't take too long. We have another stop or two to make before your lessons start."

Susan turned and walked away, leaving Lexi by herself. It was the first time she had been alone, other than sleeping, since she was brought to this horrible place. She finished her breakfast and wondered just what was in store for her today. Susan had given her a pretty good idea of what was going to happen and it nearly caused her to lose her breakfast. Susan had said she was going to give her cocksucking lessons. Toots had already used her that way and she was scared about what would happen this time.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Susan's voice telling her to come with her.

In another wing of the compound, as Lexi was beginning to call this horrid place, they entered a small office. It looked like a doctor's office and she soon found out why.

"I want you to meet our doctor. He is going to give you an exam and then set you up with some birth control. We certainly don't want you getting pregnant on us, do we?"

That thought had not crossed Lexi's mind. The thought of getting pregnant by any of these deviants was beyond horrible.

"We want to make sure you don't have any STD's and you will be checked weekly for them. Then he is going to set you up with an IUD. That way you won't have to worry about having to get an abortion. After all, we need you working everyday."

Lexi's head was spinning. These things were not even remotely part of her everyday life, a life she felt slipping further and further away with each passing hour.

"Now, go with the doctor. I will be here when he is finished."

Lexi followed the doctor into an adjacent exam room. The doctor told her to get onto the table and put her feet into the stirrups. She did so and he immediately pushed her dress up and began his ministrations. He opened her vagina and seemed surprised at how tight it was.

"You are a virgin," he asked?

Lexi nodded her head.

"Well that will soon change, my dear," he said with a lecherous smile. "I wish I could be the first to sample your tight, little pussy, but I suppose Susan will teach you how to use your cunt muscles to keep it fairly tight for awhile. Soon enough you will become loose and sloppy like all the other whores here. Enjoy it while you can."

Lexi couldn't believe a doctor was talking filth like this. She tried to close her legs but he gripped her leg and said "A word of advice, don't try to resist. It will be very bad for you. Susan can be a vicious bitch when she is angry. I have had to treat some of her whores afterwards. It is not a pleasant task. If you treat me right, I can be a friend, but it will depend on you."

Lexi looked at him and thought that maybe he could be an ally. Maybe he could even help her escape. She thought she knew what he meant when he said to treat him right and she really didn't think she could willingly do that. But at least it was something to hope for.

He didn't say another word while he inserted an IUD into her. When he finished, he said "They are quite effective in preventing pregnancy. Be grateful you have one. Now remember, I can be a friend or not. It depends on you."

He left the exam room and Susan entered shortly after. "Well, I see your pretty little pussy is all fitted and ready to go. It's time to stop luxuriating and time to get busy. Let's go!"

Lexi removed her feet from the stirrups and slowly rose to her feet. As they left the office, she asked where they were going now and Susan said "Why we are off to the dressing room. You need to look the part when you are getting your cocksucking lessons. I have the cutest outfit ready for you today and I am sure you will just love it!"


Authors note: Lexi will begin her life in earnest in the next chapter. For those who have been waiting for more sex, it is coming. Again I ask that you use your imagination to fill in the story. I do not want to just do page after page of sexual acts. I believe the best form of eroticism is in the mind.

Also please feel free to leave comments here or contact me at my email address with any thoughts you may have.

Fyrehart

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers