Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 09

Story Info
Just when Lexi thought it couldn't get worse.
2.6k words
4.52
127.3k
24

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

"Jesus, woman, you are greedy." Toots said this as Susan and he lay on the mattress in his "special" bedroom. Lexi watched and listened as they discussed her as though she wasn't there.

"But you promised," whined Susan. "You said I could have her eat my pussy after you finished fucking me."

"No you said that. I never did, but...I didn't say she wouldn't either. You know how easy I am right after I get a nut off" he laughed. "I am mister nice guy for about two minutes. I'll tell you what. Since this is about cock sucking, I think I would like to see what the little bitch here can do about gettin' me off again. But I know you really want to have her clean your pussy out, so I think we should leave the choice up to our little slut here. Well, what'll it be Lexi? Which would you enjoy more? Eating Susan's fresh-fucked pussy or sucking me off again and making me cum down your throat?"

Lexi stood there with a look of total disbelief on her face. Which would she enjoy more? Neither! She just wanted to go home. She wanted this nightmare to end.

"Look over here sweetheart," Susan said. Lexi did and she could see Toots on the mattress, with his hairy, ugly body grinning at her. Next to him was Susan, laying there with her legs spread open and Toots' semen leaking from her gaping pussy. Lexi just couldn't believe how open and big Susan was. Her labia looked like an old, saggy toadstool, the lips sagging and dark colored. She had shaved her pubic hair and it made the thing even uglier, if that was possible. "Wouldn't you just love to bury your pretty little face in here?" Susan took her hands and opened herself up even further and more of Toots' fluid dribbled out.

Lexi shuddered. Just minutes ago she had told herself she would never touch that vile woman's pussy. Given a choice, she decided that sucking Toots' again was preferable to that. ANYTHING was preferable to that.

"Well, what's it gonna be, my little church mouse? Cock or pussy?"

Lexi heard herself say "Cock." Toots grinned, but Susan's glare made Lexi shudder in fear. Toots motioned to her and she resigned herself to get this over with as quickly as possible. She went to the edge of the bed and climbed up and positioned herself to suck Toots as best she could.

Susan got off the bed and pulled her dress and bra from the chair where she had left them. She slipped on her heels and told Toots she would be back for Lexi when they were finished.

"I have some plans to make for your little girlfriend here tonight." As she said that, she gave Lexi a sweet smile, and said "You are going to be a busy girl tonight Alexa."

She hadn't used that name since Lexi was put to work that first night. She was sure that Susan was going to do something particularly bad to her before the night was over.

In the meantime, Toots just nodded to Susan and took Lexi by the ponytails and pulled her head down to his crotch. Lexi heard the door slam and she turned her attention to Toots' cock, uh penis. Damn! She was starting to think and talk like them.

"Now little girl, remember where that cock just was a few minutes ago. It was buried in Susie girl's cunt. I want you thinking about that while you suck me off!" He was laughing as he said "Let's get started."

Lexi reached out and took Toots' sex in her hand. It was wet and slimy and she could smell the muskiness on it even before she inched it closer to her mouth. It disgusted her to touch it, knowing that it had just been inside of Susan.

"Come on, I haven't got all day. Besides you are going to have to work it hard to get me off again and I am going to enjoy every second of it."

Lexi guided the smelly thing to her lips and opened to take it into her mouth. Toots didn't grab her hair or anything. He wanted Lexi to do it completely on her own. He could feel her lips as they wrapped around has flaccid cock and started to slowly slide up and down his length. She did as Susan taught her and alternated between taking his whole length into her mouth and sliding it out to use her tongue on the underside.

Lexi thought she may become sick. She could actually taste Susan's juices on his penis! Toots lay there enjoying himself as Lexi's ministrations finally began to harden his cock. Lexi continued to bob her head up and down, taking as much of Toots into her mouth as she could.

"Okay little girl, it's time to get serious now. I wanna feel your nose and lips in my short and hairies. C'mon and deep throat me. Show me what you can do!" He lay back against the pillows and enjoyed watching his newest little cum slut worshiping his cock. He had a smile on his face as he watched. He knew the hidden cameras behind the mirrors were capturing Lexi sucking him off from every angle. He knew that with the right editing, it would make a nice little peep show movie. He couldn't show it to an audience yet, but he knew it would do well on some of the underground sites he worked with. There was a lot of money to be made on the internet and that is where Toots planned on using Lexi once she had the skills she needed to satisfy her audience. He had told her he would sell her and he probably would, but not until he had squeezed every nickel out of her that he could. He knew that a series of films showing her going from being an innocent church girl to performing in some of the worst hellholes in Mexico would be very popular. God, he was getting harder just thinking about it. After all, sex was about power. And what was more powerful than transforming this sweet little girl into a raunchy cum whore, and knowing it was totally against her will? He had done it to Susan and he looked forward to making Lexi into her protégée.

Lexi knew nothing of this. She only knew that she had this horrible man's thing in her mouth and he was telling her to work it into her throat. He kept telling her she was a deep throat cocksucker and that he owned her and he could use her any way he pleased. She could feel his belly rubbing against her head as he sat up a bit to watch her more closely.

"That's it...that's it. Play with my balls while you suck me off. Mmm, that's nice baby. Use that sweet little tongue of yours. Good girl! Okay, stop for a minute while I get into a better position to fuck your mouth. Toots rolled over, his cock making a popping sound as he pulled it from Lexi's mouth. "Okay bitch, lay on your back with your head over the edge of the bed."

Lexi had an idea what he had in mind and she didn't want him to do that to her. She tried to get up, but Toots immediately grabbed her by her hair and said "Where the hell do you think you're going you little cocksucker? He dragged her by the hair until her head was over the edge of the bed. He looked over at the mirror and knew he had a great angle for the camera to film all of this. Perfect, he thought to himself, just fuckin' perfect.

"Okay bitch, open your mouth nice and wide. Lexi knew she had no choice but to obey. She opened her mouth and she could see Toots' legs as they came into view. Everything was upside down. She could see his sex and his testicles were hanging down from his groin as he moved in closer. She could feel the tears starting and she begged him not to do this to her.

Toots listened to her pleas and started laughing. "Shut the fuck up. Use that little mouth of yours for something useful, like sucking my balls."

She saw him lift his penis up and move forward until his testicles were right over her eyes. He moved forward a little more and she could feel them as he dropped them onto her lips. She was crying freely now, but there was no escape.

"Come on, open wide," Toots laughed as he felt her mouth close around first one ball and then another. "That's it, suck 'em baby, just like the whore you are!"

Lexi lay there and she couldn't see anything but his balls and his...ass above her. She sucked and licked as he kept urging her on. She could still taste Susan's juices on him and it turned her stomach to think of that.

"Okay then. Normally I would have you give me a nice rim job now, but I'll save that for another time. After all, I don't want to sample all the pleasures you are gonna give up to me...yet. Now drop your head and open wide. It's time for me to give your mouth a good, hard fucking."

Lexi felt his penis on her lips for a moment, and then it slid inside her mouth. He started sliding in and out, going deeper and deeper each time. She could feel his cock, yes, his cock pushing at the opening to her throat. Remembering what Susan had shown her, she opened her throat to let him use it as he demanded. She tried her best to breathe each time it slid out for a moment. Lexi could hear the lewd noises she was making and she could hear Toots as he grunted over her like a pig. She realized she was just what he said she was, a dirty whore. Yes, she was a whore, but she would never, ever enjoy it.

Toots was ready to cum. He wanted to make sure he was buried deep into this little cunt's mouth, but he also wanted to shoot some of his cum on her face as he pulled out . He wanted that facial to be on film.

"Okay, Lexi, here's your reward for being such a good little cocksucker!" Toots could feel the cum boiling in his balls as it started to shoot into her tight, pulsating throat. One, two good spurts, then he quickly pulled out and shot the rest of his cum onto Lexi's upturned face. She opened her eyes in surprise as he finished cumming on her lips and cheeks. "Damn that felt great," he said while wiping his cock in Lexi's hair to get the last bit of cum off his cock.

Lexi was gagging and cum and spit was running out the sides of her mouth. She could hardly breathe as she choked and sputtered. Her tears mixed with the foul discharge on her face as she looked up at Toots in terror and hatred.

"Was it good for you, too?" he asked with a laugh, as he stepped next to the bed to take one last look at the teen's disheveled face. Lexi went to wipe her face clean of the foul deposit there, but Toots jerked her arm away and said, "Leave it. I want the other girls to see you just the way you are.

Lexi started sobbing once again. Her face was covered in Toots' semen and Susan's secretions and her hair was sticky with it, too. She was mortified that anyone should see her like this, let alone Toots' other whores.

"Okay then, time to get ready for the rest of your day. Hey Susan, are you out there?"

The door opened and Susan poked her head through. "I'm here. Are you finished with her? Good, because I have an idea. I'm not sure she should be out on the floor tonight. I would imagine that by now they are going to be looking for her. I can trust my girls to keep their mouths shut, but I can't say the same for the customers. I can keep her in the back room for some of our regulars. They know how to keep quiet about this sort of situation."

Yeah, you're right about that Susan. I was havin' so much fun with Lexi here that I forgot how fresh her disappearance is. She still has to be making money, though. Any ideas?

"I have the perfect solution. I think a night over at the theater working the glory holes would give her the training we want AND she could make us a little cash, too."

Now that is good thinkin' babe," Toots said. "While she's there, I'm gonna call a couple of my friends and let them know I have a virgin cocksucker here for them to use tonight. No need for them to know she has been workin' the glory holes all night. So when you finish up with her there, bring her back here. I want her dressed and made up real pretty-like. I want her to look as young as you can make her. If they think she is just a kid, they will be happy to pay a lot more for her. And I can set the hook for when Lexi is fucking for me. I can guarantee they will line up to fuck her little pussy. I need that to happen soon, so tomorrow is Lexi's big day. That's when I am gonna make a real woman out of her."

Susan turned to Lexi and said, "Did you hear that sweetheart? Toots is going to pop your little cherry tomorrow. Oh, it's going to be so much fun watching as you give it up. It's kind of like your honeymoon, honey. Your first time getting fucked by your pimp, just like a newlywed."

Susan was laughing as she said it, but Lexi was crushed by the crude words. She had imagined her wedding, marrying a man who loved her in her church. She would be wearing white and they would make wonderful love and cherish the intimacy they shared together. Instead this vile woman was comparing her time spent with these sadistic people to a real marriage. It was unthinkable but she knew it was all too real. Just when she thought she couldn't be degraded any further, Toots surprised her with one last thing.

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you something. When I am done fucking you, Susan is going to join us AND I have a special surprise in store for you. There is somebody here who will be joining us as well. Wait until you meet him. I believe he is an old friend and he has wanted to have you fuck and suck him for a long time now. That's right Lexi. You are gonna get used by an old friend of the family!"

Author's note:

To those who want to see more sex faster, I can only say that the devolvement of Alexa into prostitution is going to remain at the same pace. I am leaning toward exploring the first month or so of her captivity as I believe that is when the bulk of her humiliation will take place. Understand that a lot can happen in that amount of time and remember Toots wants this filmed so he can maximize his profit. You may be amazed at the changes that may take place in her appearance. I haven't decided that yet. Suggestions are always welcome. If you would like to see something inserted into the story, don't be afraid to ask. I may not include it, but I will consider each suggestion carefully.

Fyre

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers