Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 10

Story Info
Lexi's big weekend begins.
1.9k words
4.46
102.3k
23

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

(Authors Note: Apologies for the lateness of this chapter. I plan on a follow up chapter within the next week or so and another soon after it is published. I did want to give a glimpse into Susan's motivations for her treatment of Lexi.

Not a lot of sex in this chapter, but plenty in the next two.)


Prelude: Lexi just stood there, saliva and semen oozing down her pretty little face. Her senses were reeling from the last hour's horrors. She had been forced to perform oral sex on this fat, ugly man while his whore had teased and taunted her. Susan had even went so far as to compare this degradation to a newlyweds' honeymoon. There was no love, no respect involved. It was just animal lust. Actually it was worse than that because these were human beings, not animals. What could possibly make these people do what they were doing to her? She couldn't believe it was simply for the money.

Lexi was right. It wasn't only the money, although that was definitely part of it. At first it was the money that had driven Susan's motivations. Well that and a very high sex drive. Susan had a lust for money. She had not grown up poor, but she liked the comforts that money provided. However, as time went on and she began to see the effect time was having on her appearance, the comforts and money began to recede in her mind. She had wanted to have plastic surgery to erase the lines and sags she was seeing in the mirror. She hated it, but Toots refused to let her do anything to alter her appearance. Susan knew he owned her just as he now owned Lexi. As she grew older and her once firm body began to sag, Susan began to envy the young girls she saw on the streets and in the shops. Yes, Susan could come and go from the club, within limits. She frequented the high end shops and enjoyed the things she could buy and possess, but she always came back to Toots and the club. She was addicted to the things she enjoyed there. She loved the sex and often entertained guests herself. But her favorite pleasure was in breaking the young girls who came to work for Toots. Almost all came willingly. They were poor and desperately needed the money. But some came less willingly and these were here favorite targets. To watch and instruct these young things into becoming cheap whores gave her satisfaction that was more pleasurable than an orgasm. She enjoyed watching as their bodies and minds changed. Their breasts sagged and their little pussies became loose and flaccid and their self-esteem dropped until they were nothing more than gaudy reflections of their former selves. Subconsciously Susan enjoyed turning them into her.

For Toots it was much simpler. He enjoyed the money but he loved the power. To do as he pleased, whenever he pleased was the ultimate pleasure. He was a complete narcissist and had a dose of sadism liberally mixed into his psyche. His life was lived for the satisfaction of his lusts. Being a whoremaster suited him perfectly.

Chapter 10

Lexi was stunned when she heard the words. An old friend? How could that be possible? How could anyone know she was here in this hellhole? All her friends were either family or members of her church and she was positive that they would only help here if they knew where she was. No, this had to be a cruel joke. She refused to accept the words and thought it was just another attempt to break her spirit. She steeled herself to continue to fight for her soul against these evil monsters.

"Come on honey, it's time to get you ready for a little trip across town for today's work," Susan said as she took Lexi by one of her ponytails and led her out of Toots' special bedroom.

"Don't worry. Your favorite machine will be here and ready for you anytime I decide you want to use it," Susan cackled.

As they were leaving, Toots said "Make sure she is back in time for her to entertain my friends. This will be the first chance I have to finally make some serious money back on my investment." Susan just laughed and continued to pull Lexi through the door and down the hall.

She led Lexi back to the common area where the girls would be waiting for customers later this evening. There were some of them there already. They were reading or smoking and talking among themselves when Susan and Lexi appeared. Susan still had Lexi by one of her ponytails and the women began to laugh as they saw her tugging at Lexi. Susan stopped and said, "Sweetheart, show them your pretty, little face. I am sure they will appreciate how you look."

Lexi was mortified. She still had the remnants of Toots' semen and Susan's juices on her face. It had also dribbled down onto her chest and her breasts. Susan spoke to them in Spanish and they all laughed and made catcalls. Lexi tried to disappear into herself, but Susan just took her by the hand and led her on down the hallway to the communal bathroom.

"Time to get you cleaned up. You are going on an adventure across town and it is going to be so much fun," Susan cooed into Lexi's ear. You are going to make us some money and practice your cocksucking skills. They will come in handy because when we get back tonight you are going to be a sweet, young cocksucking princess!"

"Okay, let's get you out of your little outfit and have you take a shower. When you are finished I want you to come and douche your pussy and also you need to rinse out your little ass, too. That is something else you need to get used to doing. I want you nice and clean there in case I want to taste your sweet little holes."

Lexi couldn't believe what she had just heard. Did this witch want to have sex with her? The thought of touching Susan's private parts was nauseating, but to have Susan touch her in an intimate way was evil and wrong.

Susan was smiling at her and said, "Honey, don't look so horrified. After a while, you will totally enjoy having me or any of my girls here eat your precious pussy."

Lexi thought of the ones who were just laughing at her a minute ago. She could not imagine having any of them touch her in an intimate way. They were hardened whores, most of them were ten or fifteen years older than her. Lexi stopped and thought about how old Susan must be. As she did, a shiver went through her. Susan must be at least as old as her own mother. That thought made the whole situation worse. Having a woman touch her was horrid enough, but someone as old as Susan was beyond disgusting.

"C'mon you don't have all day to stand here daydreaming about how nice it will be to have my tongue in your pussy, or yours in mine," Susan laughed and gave Lexi a squeeze on her butt. "Get your shower and let's get busy here."

Numbly, Lexi stripped and went into the shower. She turned the faucet, and like earlier, a weak stream of water came out and she managed to scrub her face and breasts, eventually getting the gross deposits rinsed off of her. She came out and toweled herself dry. Susan handed her the bottle and Lexi sat on the stool and rinsed herself, first in the front and when Susan handed her another hose and bottle, Lexi rinsed herself in the rear, too.

"There! Isn't that refreshing? Now let's get you ready for your adventure."

Lexi was still nude, but Susan marched her through the corridors to the dressing area. Lexi automatically sat down in front of the mirror as Susan fumbled through the racks of clothes hanging there.

"Go ahead and put your face on honey. I want to see how you can do all by yourself. Now, don't be over-the-top. I just want you to look a little bit trampy. Where you are going, no one will be seeing your face anyway. Besides I need you to blend in with the crowd. No sense in drawing any attention to yourself. We wouldn't want to lose you, now that we have so many plans for you."

As Lexi applied her makeup, Susan laid out her outfit. Lexi looked at it and saw that is was almost normal-looking. It was a pair of lo-rise jeans and a tank top. There was also a pair of panties that were somewhat modest. However there was no bra. Lexi began to dress herself, and asked Susan why there wasn't a bra?

Susan replied, "Honey I want those little melons to start hanging there without any support. The only bras you will wear are the ones I will provide for you when you are entertaining. Some will be push-up and some will be padded shelf bras, to give your little tits the illusion of being much larger. Tonight, for example, you will be wearing a little training bra, like your first bra your momma gave to you when you were just starting to blossom. I want you to look just like I imagine you looked four or five years ago. That will guarantee us getting a good price for your services from some of the old perverts tonight. But first things first. Let's see your face. Hmmm, you look nice and fresh honey. It's just right. Oh, I almost forget. Sit down again. I have one more accessory for you to wear."

Lexi sat and waited while Susan rustled in the shelves behind her. "Here we go!" Susan held up a wig. It was beyond shoulder length and it was a dark auburn color. Susan laid the hairpiece down and turned to Lexi and began to pull and pin her hair tight to her scalp. When she had finished, she placed a cover over Lexi's hair. It held her hair snugly in place. Susan then picked up the wig and slipped it onto Lexi's head and affixed it with more pins.

"There! That should hold it in place for your adventure. Take a look at yourself honey."

Lexi looked into the mirror and was surprised how much different the hair make her look. She looked older and more mature, more twenty-something than eighteen. With the makeup and the wig, she hardly recognized herself.

"Don't you look cute? Now we can go out in public without any chance of anyone recognizing you. Of course your only view of the public will be going to and from the car into the bookstore, but a lot of Americans frequent the store, so we don't want to take any chances now, do we?"

Actually Lexi was desperately hoping someone would recognize her. She thought her only chance of escape would be outside of the compound.

"Oh, and by the way, I hope you don't think of trying to escape. I can guarantee that something very bad would happen to someone you love if you tried...and we wouldn't want that now, would we?"

Lexi heard the words and Susan watched as their meaning sank into Lexi's head. Her eyes grew wide and she looked at Susan.

"Yes, exactly right sweetheart. There is no escape for you. Not now, not ever! Now, let's get moving. There are men to entertain and money to be made."

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers