Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 11

Story Info
Lexi works the glory holes.
2.3k words
4.53
115.9k
27

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

(Author's note: I have just gotten out of a cast and it is the first time I have been able to work my keyboard in several weeks. I realize this is very short, but I wanted to get something posted here ASAP. I want to follow with the next chapter detailing her night at the club. I am most anxious to have Lexi used by Toots, Susan and her neighbor. I know you have been patient and I plan on getting to the real meat of the story quickly. My arm is quite tired from today's work, but I did want to get this submitted. As always, feedback is welcomed.)


Lexi was being pulled by Susan through the compound and was led to a door. It opened into a dingy alley where Lexi saw a car waiting for them. Susan opened the car door and roughly pushed Lexi into the back seat. Susan climbed into the seat next to her and tapped on the window separating the driver's area from the rear seat. Lexi saw the window slide open a few inches and heard Susan say something to the driver. The window closed and the car immediately began to move. The windows were darkly tinted and Lexi could barely see through the opaque windows.

Lexi looked at Susan and wondered exactly what was happening. Susan had said something about a theater and Toots and her had talked about glory holes. Lexi had no idea what they were, but she was sure it would be horrible.

Susan glanced over and said, "I am going to thoroughly enjoy this afternoon sweetheart. We are going to be working together all day, but you are going to do most of the work. I am going to help occasionally and watch your technique. I think we may also watch some of the other women who work there. They are too old to work at the club, but they are still of some use to us here. They make enough to get by. Remember they all work here because they need the money. Since you don't get paid, other than tips, you will be working today to gain experience AND to understand that we can bring you here anytime we choose to do so. I am going to be filming you while you work and I want to get some nice footage of you."

Of course Lexi understood that she would be doing something sexual but she still wasn't quite sure what it was. Shortly, the car slowed and turned onto another road. After a couple of minutes it slowed and came to a stop.

Susan opened her door and pulled Lexi out of the car. She immediately took Lexi into an alcove and opened the door that was there. They stepped inside and Lexi thought it looked like the inside of an old warehouse.

"C'mon sweetie lets go. We don't have all day and I want to get you started."

"I don't understand. What am I supposed to do here?"

"Oh, you'll know exactly what you will be doing as soon as you see the other women at work," Susan said as they went through another door into what looked like some sort of a store. There was only an older man sitting behind a counter. As Lexi glanced around she saw all sorts of sexual toys and DVD's.

Susan picked one up and Lexi saw the cover showing a naked woman on her hands knees. Two men were having sex with her at the same time. Lexi put her hand to her mouth in disgust.

"Isn't that just the hottest thing you have ever seen honey? Now just imagine what it will feel like when you see yourself on the cover of your very own DVD performing for the camera. I can hardly wait," Susan cooed.

Lexi just stood there shaking her head from side to side. She could not imagine herself ever doing such a thing.

"Now don't be too anxious. There will be plenty of time to perform in the future, but for now let's get you started here in the glory holes."

Susan led Lexi down a hallway where there were several doors. Lexi could hear voices and music coming through the walls and Susan told her that the sound was coming from the various movies being watched in the peep show area.

"You see, the men here are watching porno flicks in their own little cubicle. They pay for the time they spend watching the shows. Now this is where it gets fun. On the other side of the wall in each cubicle one of our girls is working. When the man is ready he uses her services to get himself off. He can keep watching the movie while she is servicing him."

Lexi was looking at her with a confused look on her face. "Oh, for Christ's sake, are you totally stupid? Here, let me show you. She opened a door and Lexi saw a woman sitting on a stool. She looked old and tired and when she saw Susan, she lowered her eyes.

"How's business, Marta?"

She answered in poor English, "It's been busy. I have done ten already today."

"Excellent. I have a new girl here that will be working today and I wanted her to see how it is done." Marta just shrugged her shoulders and remained seated.

Lexi looked around the cubicle. It was only about six feet by six feet, barely enough room for them to stand. Susan stood in the doorway and pulled Lexi in front of her.

"Since it is a busy day, we shouldn't have to wait too long. See the hole in the wall? That is a glory hole and this is what you will be doing for the rest of the day. I have a booth all ready for you and I have the camera set up so we can admire your work later at the club. Now keep watching honey."

Lexi watched as Marta intently looked at the hole in the wall. Suddenly a man's penis appeared through the hole. It was hard and Marta immediately dropped to her knees and took it in her hand and started sucking on it. Lexi understood all too well what was happening. She was horrified to see Marta using her hand and mouth to pleasure the unseen man on the other side of the wall.

"Yes sweetheart, Marta will suck him until he cums. He is watching some perverse sex film on the other side of the wall and probably thinks the woman in here is young and beautiful."

Marta stopped sucking for a moment and gave Lexi a big smile. Some of her teeth were missing and the wrinkles were visible even in the dim lighting. She went back to work sucking on the man. Lexi could see the penis as it thrust in and out of the wall. It started to pulsate and Lexi could see Marta's cheeks hollow as she sucked harder on the unknown man. As she did so, the penis pulled back through the hole and was gone. Marta took a bucket from the corner and spat out the semen that she had just coaxed from the man. She wiped her mouth and sat back on her stool.

Susan shut the door and had pushed Lexi ahead of her. She opened a door a crack and Lexi could see the man who had just left the cubicle. He was a nondescript man, but he did have a smile on his face as he walked away.

"See honey. There's nothing to it. You just suck any cock that comes through the hole. You don't even have to swallow. Now let's get you started here. There's no time like the present."

Susan opened the door to the cubicle next to Marta's and they stepped in. This one was a little larger and the lights were not nearly as dim. Next to a chair was a video camera on a tripod. Susan sat in the chair and ordered Lexi to sit on the stool. Susan flipped a switch on the wall and Lexi could hear the movie start to play on the other side of the wall.

"The DVD I showed you in the shop is the one that is playing on the other side of the wall. I think that it will get you a lot of customers today, so let's get this show started." Susan adjusted the camera until she had Lexi's face perfectly focused.

Lexi could hear the movie. There were grunts and groans as the action on the film started. Lexi heard the door on the other side of the wall open. She sat and waited. She was so scared that she wanted to die. She actually fantasized about killing herself rather than doing this. Only her fear of what may happen to her family kept her from seriously contemplating it. She knew these vile people were capable of anything. Her three days here (had it only been three days, it seemed like an eternity) had shown her that to be all too true.

She snapped out of her reverie when Susan hissed at her. "Get over here now. You have a customer."

Lexi saw that there was a penis sticking through the hole. She mechanically got off the stool and onto her knees in front of the hole.

"Go on, start sucking it. Show me what a good little whore you are."

Lexi leaned forward and took it in her hand and wrapped her lips around it and started to suck it. She worked it up and down like Susan had taught her, licking the underside and then taking it far into her mouth. She tightened her lips and used her hand to play with the man's scrotum. Her head bobbed up and down until she had a rhythm established. She could feel the man as he pressed forward and tried to get more of himself into her mouth.

"Deep throat him sweetheart. Show the camera what a good little cocksucker you are. That's it...that's it. Suck him harder now. Oh, I think he's ready to cum. Get ready sweetie!"

Lexi felt his penis pulsate and then her mouth was filled with his discharge. It was salty and she kept milking him with her mouth until he was finished and pulled out.

"Look over here honey. Open your mouth and let me see your reward for doing such a good job."

Mortified, Lexi opened her mouth and Susan focused the camera onto her face and her mouth. It was full of this vile discharge.

"Good girl. Okay you can spit it out now."

Lexi saw a bucket like Marta's in the corner and she pulled it over, retching into it as she rid herself of the horrible cream in her mouth. She coughed and spit as she shuddered in shame. Her breath was coming in big gulps and she knew she was crying, but she couldn't seem to stop.

Susan stood and walked to her, grabbing her by her shoulder. Lexi wasn't prepared for what happened next. Susan viciously slapped her face.

"Stop your wailing, you little bitch. You have a lot more cocks to suck before your day is over so get used to it."

Lexi was stunned, and what happened next was surreal. Susan then took her in her arms and passionately kissed her. Lexi could feel Susan's tongue as it probed its way into her mouth. Just as quickly as it started, Susan pulled away and went on in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I am going to leave the camera set up here. It is focused on the glory hole so we don't miss any of the action. I will be back for you in an hour or so to give you a little break. I certainly don't want to hear anymore crying and absolutely no complaints from you or the customers. Understand?"

In shock, Lexi numbly nodded her head. She sat down on the stool and watched as Susan left the cubicle and shut the door behind her.

Susan did come back an hour later and was pleased that Lexi had serviced four more men. As Susan looked at Lexi she could see that the shock of her degradation was starting to wear her down. She compliantly followed Susan's orders as she brought Marta into Lexi's booth. Marta and Lexi worked together for the next two hours and they worked as a team to service the many men who came into the booth. At one point after a man had just cum in Marta's mouth, Susan instructed Lexi to kiss Marta. Numbly she did as commanded and felt the man's cum as it passed from Marta's mouth to hers. She no longer called it semen or the men's organ a penis. She called them what they were now. It was cum and it was cock.

Susan was very pleased with herself and she ordered Lexi to swallow the cum Marta have given her. Lexi did as she was told and let the slimy stuff slide down her throat.

Susan felt as though her goal for today was accomplished. She had broken the little bitch. She hoped Lexi would recover so she could continue to batter her down. More than anything, Susan wanted Lexi to keep resisting her. She was sure that Lexi had a reserve of strength in her and she wanted to break her again and again.

"Okay sweetheart. You did good today. Now it is time to get back to the club and get you ready for tonight's action. I just know Toots has some customers lined up that can't wait to have an innocent little girl service their cocks...and princess you are going to look sooo innocent tonight. You are gonna look like you should be going on your very first date."

She led Lexi from the theater and out to the waiting car. It pulled away and sped into the night.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers