Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 14

Story Info
Finally a taste of what is to come.
1.4k words
4.47
71.3k
18

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am submitting this now and I nearly have the body of the honeymoon chapter ready to be published. It should follow this chapter within a few days. Your patience has been much appreciated and I hope the wait will be worth it. I thought that at least a taste of the story and some background was a good place to pick up the narrative after so long of an interval.

*****

Lexi awoke in her room with none of the fogginess that often accompanied her after a late night. She had tossed and turned while terrible dreams intruded on her mind. The trouble was that her waking life was worse than any dream could possibly be. She thought of what Susan had done to her last night and how her own body had shamefully betrayed her. Susan had performed a lewd sexual act on her with her mouth and fingers and somehow her body reacted to it. She had felt so humiliated and powerless and prayed that it would never happen again. However she knew that the witch would try again and even worse than that she expected Alexa (Lexi still thought of herself as Alexa) to perform the same act on her. Alexa just didn't think she could do that. In fact she had sworn that she would never give Susan oral sex.

She was also thinking of what this day meant. Toots and Susan had told her time and time again that it would be her honeymoon. The very thought of that greasy, fat, hairy monster laying on top of her and thrusting his vile penis into her both sickened and frightened her. Knowing that Susan would be there watching and laughing as he did it angered her beyond words. A honeymoon was supposed to be about love and marriage. It was the fulfillment of God's law. But what they planned was both cruel and evil. She prayed for help with all her might to be delivered from the terrible, terrible fate.

Her prayer was answered, but not by her Lord. It was answered in the form of an opening door and Susan's leering face.

"I see you are wide awake sweetie. I bet you have been thinking about today, haven't you? Of course you have. Every girl dreams of her honeymoon and getting fucked for the very first time."

Lexi just stared at her with a look of hate in her eyes. She despised this woman as she had never hated before. If Susan knew it didn't seem to bother her one bit. In fact, Susan wanted Lexi to feel that way. It would keep her fighting the inevitability of her lot in life. She was going to be a fuck slut and an underground porn star and eventually be working the cribs of some drug lord in South America, where she would fuck and suck cocks night after night until she was too old to turn a profit. Then Susan thought she may buy her back and put her to work in the glory holes at the sex shop. After all, men couldn't see what the whores there looked like. Susan was sure Lexi had no idea that Marta was barely thirty years old. She looked at least fifty. Susan knew Lexi would look that way even sooner because her life was going to be much more demanding than Marta's ever was. Marta was never pretty enough to do porn shoots but Lexi was a different story.

After tonight Susan was going to go to work on her appearance. In a month she would hardly be recognizable to her own family. That was when Toots would put her to work in the club. Susan also had plans for Lexi and her to pose as a mother/daughter team and provide special services and shows outside of the club. Toots knew several men throughout the country who had wealth and perverse sexual needs and Susan was only too happy to perform for them. Knowing Lexi would hate it made it even sweeter. Men like that could get beautiful porn stars and actresses but many men preferred women who were obviously sluts. Why that turned them on was not her concern. As long as she made money for Toots and herself, she was willing to do virtually anything they wanted. In fact, she already had done things that they wouldn't speak openly about at the club. Soon Lexi would be doing them too. Those films could make a lot of money if you discretely made them available on the black market.

But all that was for later. Today Susan wanted to focus on Lexi's first fuck. Then she would have several more before the night was over. Lexi's neighbor was already in town and had watched through a one way mirror last night while Lexi sucked the young man for money while Susan fucked his father. After Susan had sucked Lexi's little pussy to climax she had taken her back to her room and met the neighbor for drinks in the club.

He may have been Lexi's neighbor but Susan and Toots had known him a long time. He and Susan were actually in a heavy relationship for a while. He had been the one who had introduced Susan to Toots. Toots had owned a bar in Arizona but problems with drugs and the law resulted in Toots relocating in Mexico. Susan began her whoring career at that bar and when Toots left he took Susan with him. She was part owner of the club, but it was unspoken that what Toots said was the way things were. Susan could offer her opinion but his word was law. She was so addicted to the lifestyle she wouldn't leave if she could and Toots had made it clear that if she left he would have her killed. She knew too much about his dealings in Arizona and here, too.

The Mexican authorities knew about his operation here but as long as he paid the mordida bribe and let them fuck some of the girls, they not only left him alone, but they provided a form of security for the club. He knew well in advance if any problems were on the horizon. That is why Susan was keeping Lexi under wraps for the time being. They were planning to help cover up the abduction by reporting to the American law people that Alexa had been spotted in southern Mexico. They were going to take photos of Lexi in a setting that would make it look as though she was no longer in the Juarez area. She knew it sounded pretty elaborate just for a skinny American girl, but Susan knew the specialty market was worth far more than the average cheap porno movies. Lexi would earn them a lot of money before she actually did end up in southern Mexico or South America.

Lexi's neighbor knew some of this, but only the surface things. Susan's time with him had made her come to understand what a total pervert he was. His payment for his part in the kidnapping would be a series of movies that he would make with Lexi and others from the club. One in particular was right up his alley. Samantha or Sammi as Susan called her, had a special skill that none of the other girls could offer. They literally could not offer it. The neighbor, oh, hell, his name was Gary, not "the neighbor" but Lexi wouldn't know who he was immediately tonight. She had discussed what he wanted the first night and he had told her explicitly what he expected and Susan saw no problem with that. Toots had agreed when the three of them sat down in his apartment earlier that morning to discuss the night ahead.

Susan laughed out loud when she thought about it. Lexi would do things tonight that she never dreamed of. And that was just the beginning of a long and profitable career for Lexi, though she would never see a dime of it, other than the tips she made on the side. Susan knew sooner or later the little bitch would break completely and become a totally compliant cum whore who would work extra hard for tips so she could buy a few trinkets and creature comforts for herself. Susan was looking forward to seeing the look on Lexi's face when she was sold and shipped of with nothing but the clothes, as skimpy as they would be, on her back. That was for later though.

Tonight was going to be so much fun!

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers