Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 15

Story Info
Lexi'x big day continues.
2.9k words
4.62
82.2k
27

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Lexi was sitting on her bed watching Susan laughing to herself. She didn't know what she was laughing about, but Lexi was sure it meant nothing but heartache for her.

Susan seemed to suddenly snap out of her reverie and turned her focus back onto the girl sitting nervously on the edge of the bed.

"Let's go sweetheart. It is time to start prepping you for your big day. After last night I think you have earned yourself a nice breakfast. After all you are going to need all your energy today and tonight. Put your clothes on and let's go."

Lexi stood and walked to the wall where her clothes were hanging on a peg. She took them down and pulled her top over her head and slipped on her jeans. She sat on the old chair in the corner and laced her tennis shoes. At least she wasn't forced to walk around in some cheap high heels. The only things she had that were truly her own was the clothing she was wearing when she was abducted earlier this week. It was a small comfort to her to be allowed to wear her own things again, rather than one of the despicable outfits she had been wearing the past few days.

Together Susan and Lexi walked down the hall to the dining area. As they entered Lexi was struck by how elaborate and normal it looked. There were a few women there, lounging and talking as they ate. Several looked up when Lexi entered but they soon lost interest and went back to their conversations. For once Lexi didn't feel as though she was on display.

Susan was following her and watching as her girls paid little attention to Lexi. Good, she thought. Susan wanted Lexi to have a bit of normalcy here before the fun began. Susan knew the emotional ups and downs would continue to break Lexi's resistance.

Lexi filled her plate with items from the array of food made available to the girls as a reward for a turning a good night's profit. Susan simply poured a coffee for herself and led Lexi to a table in the corner.

"Have a seat honey and enjoy your breakfast. It is almost noon and they will be clearing the buffet soon. I have a little business to attend to and will be back shortly."

Lexi was grateful for the time alone away from the witch, as Lexi had begun to call Susan in her inner voice. Her time alone didn't last long however. She looked up and saw the girl she had met the last time she was in the dining room.

"May I join you?" Lexi tried to remember her name. Oh, yes it was Sammi. The one Susan had thought was so attractive. Lexi didn't see it though. She looked to angular to be a classic beauty. She did have quite large breasts and Lexi was sure that brought her a lot of attention.

"Sure, sit if you want, but I am not very good company."

Sammi set her plate down and sat across from Lexi. "You are the new girl aren't you? I remember you from the other morning."

"Yes," said Lexi. "I have only been here for three days now, but it feels like much longer."

"I understand. When I first arrived here I felt exactly the same way. Believe me when I tell you that you either adjust to your circumstances or your life will be a living Hell. I am sure you have discovered that Susan is psychotic. I have seen things happen here that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Most of the girls here are just everyday prostitutes. Susan treats them as employees here, but others she singles out for special attention. Their situation is very different. I am guessing that you are one of the special ones. Am I right?"

Lexi just nodded her head and she could feel the tears welling in her eyes. With an effort she choked them back and asked Sammi if she was one, too.

"Yes I am. I have hated it here from the moment I arrived."

Lexi asked her how she came to be here and found her story to be similar to Lexi's own story. She had been abducted nearly a year ago.

"Didn't your family search for you?

"I don't have any family. I was already living on the streets and doing whatever I had to do to get by. That included doing some hooking when necessary. Well, long story short, I was approached on the street and went with a man for sex. He had something else in mind. I was drugged and woke up in a warehouse somewhere. I don't even know where it was. That was when I first met Toots. A man took me into a room and Toots was there. He told me that he had just bought me. I thought he meant that he had paid to have sex with me but I was mistaken. He literally had bought me! He told the man to arrange delivery of his merchandise to this place. The man did and here I am."

Lexi understood all too well how that felt and she had felt a deep sympathy for her. She knew there was much more to tell but Sammi suddenly stopped talking. Susan had returned and Lexi immediately saw Sammi's entire demeanor change. Her shoulders slumped and her eyes dropped.

"I see you two are getting to know each other. That's nice. Everyone should have someone to talk with. I am sure you will become bosom buddies," Susan laughed at her choice of words. "Sammi, you run along. I will be seeing you later." When Sammi left, Susan turned to Lexi and again said how attractive she was. Susan's attitude toward Sammi seemed quite strange. Did she have some sort of fixation on the girl? Again, Lexi just didn't see it. She was pretty in a boyish sort of way. Her voice was soft and low and actually very sensual. Perhaps that was part of it...along with the big breasts that men seemed to be so crazy about. Well, that was something Lexi would never have to worry about. Most boys back home didn't notice her breasts and she did nothing at all to attract attention to them. It was only since she arrived here, that anyone had noticed them. And that was in a very lewd way. The one man had used them to masturbate himself. The thought sickened her. She pushed the remainder of her breakfast away, her appetite suddenly gone.

"Since you have finished breakfast I think it is time to start getting you ready for the day's festivities," Susan said as she tugged Lexi's hair in a playful way. "First thing you need to do is to shower and clean yourself completely. You know what I mean?"

"Yes," Lexi replied. She knew Susan was referring to more than a shower. She was talking about cleaning herself inside as well as outside. Lexi was embarrassed by this because Susan watched her while she did all these personal things. She didn't even have privacy to make her toilet.

They soon arrived at the bathing area and Lexi was forced to strip and shower and all the other things Susan instructed to do.

"There you go sweetheart. Doesn't that make you feel refreshed inside and out? I would hope so because I am going to be enjoying your little pussy again. I want it to be fresh and sweet because soon it will be anything but fresh or sweet, so you should enjoy the feeling while it lasts. By the end of your honeymoon it is going to feel a lot different than it does now. You can't imagine how big your pussy is going to get in the next few weeks. You will easily take any cock that pays for your pussy and that little nubbin you have, your clit? It is going to get bigger too. That way it will be easier for you to find it when you masturbate for some of your customers. Oh, yes, sweetie. I know men who would rather watch you make yourself cum than fuck you. Some will stand next to you and cum on you while you cum for them. Others will have you suck their cocks while you are frigging yourself. You will do anything I tell you to do when they pay me for your services."

Lexi thought she was immune to this witch's words, but the way she described them was so horrible and lewd. Lexi had no doubt Susan would make her do these terrible things and that disturbed her most of all.

"Now, put your clothes on and let's go on upstairs to our playroom. I want to show you a few more of my toys that I am sure will excite you. Come along." Lexi followed her to the apartment she was in earlier. Susan had a variety of things in there that Lexi still had no clue as to what they were for. She saw the chair she had been forced to sit in when Susan had strapped her into it and wheeled a machine in front of her. She had taken a rubber penis from a box and attached it to the machine and forced Lexi to suck on it while it thrust in and out of her mouth.

"I see you looking at your favorite machine, but we won't be using it at the moment. I have something here that you will find even more pleasurable. Come over here and lie down," she said, pointing at a padded and raised platform. "Good girl. You are so obedient today," Susan said as she pulled something out of one of the dresser drawers. "This little thing is called 'Joni's Butterfly' and you will be amazed at how it works. See the straps on it? They go around your thighs, just so," she said as she placed a small rubber cup on Lexi's pussy. Lexi lay there afraid to move as Susan took her finger and opened Lexi's pussy. She adjusted the cup so it was resting of Lexi's nubbin and then tightened the straps so they held the thing in place.

"Now is the fun part sweetheart." Lexi saw that Susan had a small control in her hand that was connected to the thing on her. She pushed a button and Lexi immediately felt a small vibrating sensation on her most intimate body part. "Do you feel that? Isn't that the coolest thing?"

Lexi could feel it and she didn't want any part of it. Susan had no right to be invading her body like this and talking as though Lexi was actually a willing participant. She couldn't deny that it felt strange and good at the same time.

"Now, let's turn it up just a little bit so you can feel it better. There we go! I can see that you definitely feel it now. Okay, let's just let it run for a bit and I will speed it up and slow it down for you so you can get the most pleasure from it."

Lexi could feel it more intensely now. It was soothing and exhilarating, but mostly it was just wrong. She knew exactly what this thing was doing to her. It was similar to what Susan had done last night, but as Susan dialed the speed up and down, Lexi felt it much more intensely than she did last night. Susan watched and when Lexi started grinding her hips, Susan would slow it down and ease the sensation. When her breathing slowed, Susan would dial it up again. Lexi was brought to the edge of orgasm time and time again, but somehow Susan knew exactly when to slow it down and the feeling that was pleasurable at first became more and more frustrating. Lexi was at the brink and she could hardly take much more of this. She felt like if she didn't orgasm, she would burst. Susan watched and thought it was time for Lexi's first test.

"Honey, I am going to give you the control so you can do what you want to do. You can make it go faster, harder, softer or slower. You can even shut it off. It is up to you. Here, take it."

She placed to control in Lexi's hand. It was still vibrating at a low speed when Lexi took it from her. "This will be interesting," Susan thought as she watched Lexi's face. She knew the girl wanted to cum very badly but she also knew that Lexi thought it was wrong and sinful to pleasure herself. The vibrating continued and finally Susan could hear the vibrator as it started to speed up. Lexi had done it! She was going to make herself cum. She was lying on a bed in a whorehouse and she was going to make herself cum just like any other whore.

Susan watched with satisfaction as Lexi's hips began to buck wildly and the vibrator hummed at its highest setting. Little whimpering sounds came from her throat as the Butterfly brought Lexi to her second and most intense climax of her young life. She was moaning and tossing her head on the bed as she put her hand over the cup and pressed it harder and harder onto her pussy. She screamed as she came again even more intensely than before. Her entire body was shuddering with the intensity of her orgasms. Susan stood and removed the control from her limp hand and shut of down.

"Oh my! That was quite a little show you just put on for me Lexi. I am so glad that I made sure to capture it on film. I can use this as a little advertisement for you. The men will know they will be getting their money's worth from you."

Lexi's breathing had slowed and she lay there feeling a huge rush of shame flood over her entire body. She had never felt so guilty in her entire life. All the other acts in this hell hole were done to her. But this? She had done it willingly to herself. She had done it while another whore watched her orgasm to a machine. Yes, she thought. Susan was a whore and so was she. Only a whore would do this to herself and get such pleasure from it.

"That was so hot Lexi, but I am not finished in here yet. I have a very different toy to show you now. I don't think you will think this one is quite as fun, though. Stay right there and I will get it for you."

She went to a closet and wheeled out a machine and parked it next to Lexi's bed. She also had a cushion that she placed on the bed.

"Now roll over on your hands and knees and put the pillow under your hips and belly. You will need it to help support your weight when your arms get tired."

At this point, Lexi had become completely compliant. She did as Susan ordered and positioned herself as told. I am going to strap your ankles and hands down so you don't try to get away here. Susan then took two rather large suction cups and attached them to Lexi's breasts. They cups were attached to two hoses and the tubes then snaked back to the machine next to the bed. Satisfied that they were properly attached, Susan came close to Lexi and whispered in her ear. "Do you know what this machine is for? It is similar to machines they use to milk cows. This is going to hurt a little but it will help to make your little breasts grow a little bigger and after you have used it several times your breasts will start to get a little sag to them. Remember I said your tits would look like mine someday? This is where it starts honey. I want you to look more and more like me so we can really sell our mother/daughter act."

Susan stepped back and turned the switch to the on position. Lexi immediately felt the suction cups as they began to suck on her breasts. It was a pulling sensation and it didn't really hurt but it was definitely uncomfortable. Lexi had thought the vibrator was degrading but this was even worse. This thing was designed for an animal. There was nothing sexual about it but I was being used on her for nothing else but sex. She felt the suction increase as Susan turned the dial to a higher setting. Lexi could feel her breasts as they were pulled on harder and longer. She could see herself in the bedside mirror. Her breasts were dangling down and they were distended. They looked more like two pears hanging from her than like her pert breasts. It was totally gross and humiliating and it did start to hurt a bit as they were pulled harder and harder.

"Okay, honey, I have set the machine for one hour. I am going to go and get your outfit for tonight ready for you. When I come back we are going to get your outfit changed and get your make up applied so you look your best for Toots and your mystery guest. You are going to look like a perfect little whore tonight. Of course that is because you are a little whore," Susan laughed as she walked out and left Lexi to the ministrations of the milking machine.

*****

Authors note: I have decided to continue to publish these short chapters as they are ready, rather than publish several pages at once. In this way I can get more immediate feedback which helps me shape Lexi's story. I look forward to your thoughts.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers