Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 16

Story Info
The neighbor's story and more...
5.3k words
4.57
72.3k
18

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
304 Followers

While Lexi was being milked by the machine attached to her, Susan was sitting in a room with Toots and Gary. They were discussing how the day (and night's) activities were going to go. Gary knew that Alexa's first fuck was going to be done by Toots. He didn't mind because he had his own plans for her and a plain old vanilla fuck wasn't high on his list. He had really enjoyed watching the films Toots and Susan had made showing her first few humiliating episodes with customers. He especially liked watching her face as the one man had used her little tits like they were a pussy. Her look of mortification while he was sliding his cock in and out of them was a real turn on. Gary knew that was just one of the many things he was going to do to her. The fun part was that she would know that he was a friend of the family but she would have no idea of his identity. He wanted to use her and to see her used but he wasn't stupid. She would never see his face until Toots was ready to sell her. Once that happened she would never be seen again and knowing that she would finally know who did this to her would be the icing on the cake.

He was intrigued by Susan's fascination with the girl. Having a relationship with her many years ago did give him some insight into her mind, but he had never expected it to go so far as Susan becoming a madam in a whorehouse. They had sex in a lot of situations that were not what anyone would call normal but they weren't that far out there. I all started innocently enough with some phone sex. He remembered how Susan's voice became very excited when he told her of his fantasy about her being a topless dancer or a hooker in some sleazy bar. She told him to tell her what she would have to do there. He had described it and in subsequent calls he had become more and more graphic about what lewd things she would have to do to her customers. He also knew Toots and the topless bar he owned on the edge of town. The girls weren't the fancy pole dancers of today. They looked more or less like average women trying to make a living off their looks. He also knew that Toots owned the Gentle Touch massage parlor next door. It was an old run down motel that had seen better days. Toots used it to pimp some of his dancers out. Not all of them were prostitutes but he had enough to satisfy his customers.

Gary knew of this because he would stop at the bar occasionally and enjoy the dancers and had used the services of the girls next door, too. One night at the Ranch House he was talking to Toots and told him about the phone fantasies Susan and he had shared. Toots matter-of-factly told him that if he ever wanted to make it real to send Susan out to talk to him and he could arrange it so the fantasy became a reality.

The next time he and Susan had phone sex he decided to spice up the conversation by telling her what Toots had said. To his surprise she didn't get angry and actually became even more turned on, so he went into more and more detail about what she would be doing at the massage parlor. It turned out to be the best phone sex they had ever had. A couple of weeks later Susan had asked him if Toots was serious about the whole thing. He was surprised but eagerly told her he would check with Toots and see what he could arrange. The idea of Susan being a paid whore turned him on immensely. It was the way his brain was wired. Normal sex was boring and that is what he enjoyed about Susan so much. She was wired in much the same way.

Well, long story short I stopped at the Ranch House and told Toots that Susan wanted to talk to him. For Toots it wasn't a big deal. She was just another whore as far as he was concerned. Gary showed him some photos he had taken of Susan posing in the nude and in various stages of modeling some cheap lingerie. Toots looked at them and said he could definitely put her to work. He would do a fifty-fifty split with her if she worked out. He also said he needed to "interview" her to see if she could actually fuck and suck a stranger for money.

"Talk's cheap. I need to know if she can fuck and suck a stranger for money. She can start with me. If she can suck me off when I tell her to, then I can use her. If not, well she can get lost. Oh, and one other thing. Don't tell her about me using her. I want it to be spontaneous. That's the only way I will know if she has what it takes to be a paid whore." I had assured him that I would not say a word about the arrangement.

The next time Susan and I were in bed I told her that Toots wanted to meet her if she was serious about doing some hooking on the side. After some initial hesitation she said she wanted to do it. Before I left, I gave her the Ranch house's phone number and told her to ask for Toots. She just nodded. I was totally turned on by this whole thing and I wanted to know if she would actually go through with it. I drove through the Ranch House parking lot every night for the next week or so and I was finally rewarded when I saw her car parked in the rear of the building. I was stunned and turned on at the same time. She was actually doing it! She was in a tittie bar arranging to be a prostitute for a fat biker. I went home and jacked off thinking about her sucking off Toots.

Well she never did tell me the details of her arrangement. In fact she didn't talk about it at all. The more I pressed her on the issue the more she clammed up. I wanted to know all about it and she wasn't telling. It was the beginning of the end of our relationship. We finally split up but I did still stop at the Ranch House occasionally. One night Toots took me into his office and told me what was going on with Susan. He said she had become his best whore and she was really popular with the customers. He could tell I was still very interested in the whole thing. Then he did something that I hadn't expected. He told me that he had cameras set up in some of the rooms at the massage parlor and had taped a lot of sessions his girls did. They had no idea of course, but he kept them as leverage in case they got cold feet and wanted to turn him in. He stood up and went to a locked file cabinet and opened it. He pulled out a VHS tape and showed it to me. It was titled: Susan Interview session.

"Do you wanna see it?"

I just nodded my head. He chuckled and went to the TV in the corner and popped the tape in the VCR.

It showed the inside of the office, the same one I was sitting in. Toots was behind his desk when someone knocked on the door. One of Toots' dancers peeked inside and said that some blonde was there to see him. He smiled and said "Send her in." The next thing I saw was Susan. She was dressed in a wraparound dress and wore her customary high heels.

"Nice to meet you Susan. Gary has told me a lot about you. He says you want to go to work for me."

Susan said yes. I could hear the nervousness in her voice, but there she was sitting in the office of a whoremaster and not knowing she would soon be "interviewing" him in detail. Otherwise Toots wouldn't have bothered to show me the tape. I was getting hard just thinking about it.

"This is where it starts to get interesting," Toots said with a big smile.

"Here's the deal Susan. You will start here as a waitress and I will have you do some quickie blow jobs in the parking lot the first week or two. I will pay you waitress wages but you can keep half of what I collect for your services. That will be about $20 per customer. If that works out you can go to work at the Gentle Touch and you will make anywhere from four to eight hundred dollars a week. That's If you are good and the customers like you. How does that sound?"

Susan sat for a moment and said it sounded good to her, but she asked why she had to wait tables.

"Because I said so. You need to be around the lifestyle so you get used to it. You need to know the girls and watch how they hustle drinks and lap dances. It will serve you well in the future. Oh, and one more thing. You need to show me some of your skills. Gary said you were a good cocksucker. I need you to prove it. Take your dress off and get over here.

I could see the shock on her face, but she slowly stood up and undid the tie around her dress and undid the buttons at her waist. She slipped out of it and stood there in nothing but her bra, pantyhose and heels. Remember this was years ago and Susan was still a fine looking woman. I could see Toots' eyes light up with lust or greed, probably both.

"Nice! Take the bra off. I want to see what you have." She did as she was told and slipped the straps off her shoulders, spun the bra around and unhooked the clasps. She stood there with her tits hanging out while Toots looked her up and down.

"Nice tits baby. You will do just fine here. Maybe you can do a little dancing as well as waiting tables. Would you like that?"

Susan shook her head no. "I don't want to be recognized. I saw how many customers you have in the bar. I still have my day job too."

"Well we can talk about that later. First things first. Let's get you started on my dick. C'mon over here and kneel down and go to work."

I could see Toot's bluntness was not what Susan expected. She hesitated and Toots said it again louder this time.

"I said get over here on your knees bitch. You need to get used to being talked to like this. You're gonna hear worse things if you wanna work for me. Now, c'mon. I ain't got all night."

I was watching the tape, fascinated and totally turned on by Susan's actions. She walked around the desk and kneeled down and took Toots' cock in her hand. She bent her head down and started to tease the end of it with her tongue. Toots had the camera at a great angle and I realized Susan was probably the latest of many women who had done this for Toots' pleasure. Susan started working his cock now. She was sliding her lips up and down his shaft while he pulled her hair aside so he and the camera could see more clearly. After a couple of minutes of watching Susan suck his cock there was a knock on his door.

"Yeah? What do ya want?"

One of the girls stepped into the room and said she had a problem.

"Can't you see I am kinda busy right now?"

Susan pulled her mouth off his cock and looked at the girl who was standing there watching as Susan sucked off her boss.

"Two girls didn't show up tonight and I can't get in touch with anyone to take their place."

"Stick around. Let me finish up here and then we can talk about it. Hey! I didn't tell you to stop giving me head. I am close to cumming here so get back to work.

Susan felt very humiliated to see a stripper watching her as she fellated Toots' but she dutifully went back to work. She sucked it and licked it and finally Toots' told her he was gonna cum.

"Make sure you get every drop bitch. I want you to taste my whole load of cum."

With that, he started cumming and Susan did her best to make sure she swallowed it all. She had nothing against cock sucking and she knew she was good at it, but it felt weird to have someone watching while she did it. It wasn't just weird it was exciting in a perverse way. She could actually feel her pussy getting a little wet from the whole episode.

"Okay. That was pretty good Susan. I think you are a natural. If you want to get started, I can use you on the floor tonight. Hey I have a better idea. You can help me out here. Like Candy here said, we are two dancers short tonight. I need you up on the stage in about a half hour. That works for me."

"Well, it doesn't work for me," Susan said while she was putting her bra on. That wasn't part of the deal."

"Candy, come back in about five minutes. I need to have a little talk with miss prim and proper here."

Candy gave Susan a sad little smile and left.

"What the fuck do you mean it doesn't work for you, huh? Let me show you a little something that might change your mind."

At that moment the tape stopped. Toots stood and got another tape out of the file cabinet and popped it into the VCR. The first thing Gary saw was Susan sitting there crying. Toots was behind the desk again and was laughing.

"So did you like your first taste of being a film star? Believe me when I say I will send copies of this tape to everyone you know--your family, your friends and especially your employer. You won't ever work again. OR--you can shut your mouth and start your new career tonight and the tape stays safe and sound in my office. What'll it be? You gonna dance and whore or I send the tape?

"Susan looked at him and slowly said, "Okay, I'll dance tonight but I would rather work the massage parlor so I can stay out of the public eye."

"Oh, you'll work the parlor alright but if I need a dancer you dance. Understand?"

"Hey Candy. Get your ass in here. Susan's gonna dance tonight. Do you have anything in the wardrobe that'll work for her?"

"Sure, but she needs some work. She looks like a school teacher in that dress and make up. I'll have Tammy work on her. She's real good with makeup and hair. I can make her look the part. She has a nice ass and boobs, so it shouldn't be too hard."

"Perfect. Get started. It's time to make some money. Oh, and one last thing Susan. All the money you make hustling customers for drinks and table dances is yours. I make my money on the booze and whoring. The money you earn at the Gentle Touch comes directly to me. I divvy it out at the end of the night. Got it?"

Susan nodded and followed Candy out the door and into her new career.

Toots shut the tape off and asked me what I thought. A normal guy would have probably been furious but I was beside myself with lust. The thought of Susan selling her ass night after night was awesome.

"Well she's working the parlor tonight. You wanna stop down and have a go with her? No charge," he laughed.

Without hesitation I said yes. I was really horny but the thought of using Susan like any other paid whore was totally exciting.

"Man, will she be surprised to see you. I can't wait to see the look on the bitch's face when she steps out with the other girls to show their stuff. I hope you like them trashy because they all look like something out of a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog. I don't know what she is wearing but I can guarantee she will look like a cheap hooker. That's the way I like 'em."

We walked next door to the Gentle Touch. Like I said, it was a dumpy looking place just off the highway. It had about a dozen rooms and the parking was out in front of each of them, like the old motor lodges. Toots took a key out and opened a door that said Maintenance on it. We stepped inside and he snapped on a light. It wasn't a maintenance room at all. It was set up with a lot of filming equipment. There were cameras and what looked to be one way mirrors. The room wrapped around the back and I could see that there were more cameras set up there, too.

"This room is next to what I call the studio. None of the girls know about this, but when I want to get a film I make sure that they are sent to this room. There are lights in the room that gives me a really good quality "amateur" film. Some guys request that the lights are left on so they can see themselves in the mirrors as they fuck the whores. I can film from different angles and get a good view of the action after I edit the film. I can either use the sound from the room or I can dub in the voices afterward. You wouldn't believe how much money there is in films like this on the internet. Sometimes if I want a really good film, I have some pros that come in and do the whores. They know where the best angles for the shots are and they look much more professional. The whores don't know about this, unless I need to show them a tape or two to keep them in line. Blackmail is a beautiful thing. It also works on the Johns that come here. If I get someone who I can use politically or for money, it starts right here. You can't believe how stupid some of the big shots in this city are."

I never realized the extent of Toots' operation and I wondered why he was telling me about it. He told me that he knew I had connections in Mexico and he was thinking of expanding his business into drugs as well as Prostitution and extortion. He wanted to impress on me the fact that he wasn't a small time operator. That made perfect sense to me. Tonight though, I wanted to get down to the business of fucking my ex-girlfriend. Knowing she was just a prostitute now really got me going. I planned on fucking her like one, too. No lovey-dovey shit, just some raunchy sex for money. If she was good enough I planned on tipping her. I wanted to see if she would take the money from me or if she had any class left at all.

Toots snapped off the light and we headed over to the office area. When we went in there was an old woman sitting at the window. She looked totally disinterested until she saw Toots. She looked at me next and put on her best fake smile.

"Ruby, this is a special customer friend of mine. He gets any one he wants tonight for an hour. I want him to take room number 9." He winked at me and I knew this must be the studio room. It sounded like I was going to get a tape of tonight's action as part of the bargain. Knowing I could watch a tape of Susan fucking me anytime I was in the mood was a turn on.

Ruby nodded and went behind a beaded curtain and I could hear her talking and calling the girls out into the waiting area. She then signaled Toots and I to follow her into the room beyond. I watched as girls of different sizes and shapes stepped into the room. Toots was right about one thing. Every one of them was dressed like she should be Frederick's model except they weren't nearly as attractive. Like most whores, they had a bored expression and looked tired. There were a couple of exceptions though. I figured they hadn't been in the trade all that long. The next to last whore to come out was Susan. She looked much like the rest of them. She had a nice body but I she wasn't all that young and in this atmosphere she looked every bit her age. She had on Stiletto platform heels and a skirt that barely covered her ass. It definitely didn't cover her stocking tops as I could see the garter straps that held them up. Her top was nothing but a platform bra that pushed her smallish tits together and gave the appearance of being much bigger. I, of course knew better. She was barely a B cup but in this light and that bra they looked more like a C or D cup. I wonder how many of her customers were disappointed when she took the bra off to reveal her little tits. Talk about false advertising! Her hair was longer and was teased quite a bit. She looked like a bad Texas-type. Her makeup was heavy and her lips were too red for her complexion. All in all she looked exactly how people thought prostitutes looked. I took all this in a moment and I watched her reaction as her eyes met mine. They grew wide and her mouth formed a little "o" as she realized who I was. Ruby stepped next to us and had each girl introduce herself. Most of them had names like Starr and Bambi and Kimmy and the names didn't match the girls very well. When it was Susan's turn she said her name was Trixie. That just about cracked me up. I kept a straight face but inside I was laughing my ass off. Trixie! What a perfect name for a prostitute. Ruby looked at me and asked me which girl I was interested in. I made a show of looking them over and finally looked directly at Susan and said, "I think I will take Trixie."

Ruby turned and went out the curtain and returned with a key marked 9 and handed it to Susan. "He has you for an hour. I will buzz the room five minutes before his time is up. Make sure you are done by then," she said turning to me.

Susan walked past me and followed Ruby into the office area. I followed and Toots smiled and said, "Enjoy yourself. I have it on good authority that she is a damn fine cocksucker."

fyrehart
fyrehart
304 Followers
12