Forever My Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David took a sigh as he began to dry Ben's hair, his touch tender and comforting. He then helped him out of the sopping clothes, piece by piece, as if shedding the burdens that clung to his soul. The room was filled with a palpable heaviness, the weight of their shared sorrows hanging in the air.

When he was done, he slowly and carefully began helping him out of those soaking clothes. He started with his shirt that he took off and threw on the floor. Then he took him out of those shorts he wore. As David peeled off the soaked layers, he could see the emotional toll the day had taken on Ben and he understood.

The boy stood there in his boxers shivering. David took a blanket and wrapped it around him. Then he led him to the bed and made him sit on the edge, his gaze fixed on the floor. David knelt in front of him, his hand reaching for his, fingers intertwining.

"I know it's tough right now," He murmured, his voice a soothing balm. "But you'll get through this and I will try as much as possible to help you. Leah was one lucky girl to have a father like you. Wherever she is, I am sure she's smiling because her father is a very good man."

A tear escaped Ben's eyes as he looked into David's beautiful eyes, letting those words comfort him. He felt a warmth that he couldn't explain, the love that he hadn't felt in a long time. It was like David was healing his wounds with his words and his presence.

Silence lingered in the air, broken only by the sound of raindrops tapping against the window. David cupped Ben's face in his hands, wiping away the tears that made their way down his cheeks. He looked into her face, his eyes searching Ben's. And in that moment, David felt a heat rising from deep within, something he couldn't explain.

"Thank you!"

"You don't have to thank me." David rose and sat close to Ben. "Instead, I should be the one thanking you. You helped me when I needed you and I am here for the same purpose."

Ben nodded as more tears flooded his face.

"No... no..." He shook his head.

David gently pulled Ben into a comforting embrace. He buried his face in David's shoulder, finding solace in the warmth of his presence. The quiet reassurance of his touch began to mend the fragments of Ben's shattered heart.

After a moment, as if guided by an unspoken connection, Ben lifted his head and met David's gaze. The air between them crackled with an unexpected tension. Before anything could register in their heads, the distance in between them was closing. Both knew what was happening but they didn't find the strength to resist it. There was something strong, a magnetic force that was pulling them closer.

Then boom... their lips met in the most electrifying connection both had felt. The kiss started tender, a sweet exploration of each other's vulnerability. David felt a shiver go down his spine and a coldness that felt like he had been held by a creature of winter. It felt like a dream and when he felt the boy's lips moving against his, he lost it.

David shuddered his pleasure as his cock pulsated hungrily in his pants. He didn't even realize he was so hard and was already leaking. As much as he wanted to do that, he quickly broke the kiss but his hands never left the boy's. He stared into his eyes, hating the vulnerability that he saw.

"Forgive, I shouldn't have done that. I... I don't know what came over me."

"I can't deal with this pain, David." Ben sobbed softly. "Help me forget, please. I don't know how I am gonna survive tonight ...."

"Ben..." David was hesitant. "... I don't want to take advantage of you in this situation. Let's not do something that we might regret."

"This is what I want..." He cried softly. "...please."

"Ben!" He whispered, their foreheads meeting. "I can't bear to see you in tears anymore. Don't cry."

"Then help me forget. Just for tonight..."

In that moment... in that vulnerability, David didn't care about anything in the world. The only thing he wanted to do was take the boy's pain away... to kiss it away. He grasped the back of Ben's head and closed the space between them. Ben's heartbeat skidded and it was he who leaned greedily into the kiss, he who slid one knee between the man's legs. David's breaths began harsh and the kiss deepened.

They fell on the bed and David got on top of the boy. He stretched on top of the boy and captured his lips in a fierce kiss, a kiss that rocked David's very soul. He broke apart long enough to take his shirt off and toss it aside. In a second, he was back on his mouth, passionately kissing him.

Things moved so fast and in seconds, they were naked, bodies pressed against each other, warm and untamed.

Heat rose from every inch of David, he was no longer able to control. There was nothing but the sound of the boy's gasps drawing him in, awakening something feral within. He broke the kiss and stared into those beautiful, captivating gray eyes that seem to be speaking to him.

David felt as if he was under a spell. He couldn't look away from those eyes. Those deep gray eyes stared at him with so much tenderness it made him feel like crying. The boy's body was banging, no one ever looked so beautiful to him ever. Everything from his average cock to his gorgeous bubbly butt was amazing.

There was a bottle of oil on the table that he used to lubricate them and although he faced some resistance, when he entered that sweet channel, there was something nostalgic about it... it awakened feelings that he didn't know he had. It was warm... sweet... amazing and simply irresistible.

He started moving his hips as soon as the boy was comfortable and made sweet love to him. He was slow, passionate and very careful. The feelings he felt were nothing like he'd felt before... he felt connected... he felt the need to be careful... the need to take care of him... the need to make him feel pleasure.

And if the moans and the way the boy writhed under him was any sign... then he was doing a very good job.

David enjoyed the feel of the boy on his cock. The pressure, the heat, the tightness, the friction on his dick, the sensation all made David almost lose his mind. David was quite big just like Ben remembered but the feeling of that cock rocking his pleasure button was nothing like he remembered. It was more, sweeter. He writhed and moaned below the man. His mouth was wide open as he moaned, gripping the sheets on either side.

"Huh..." Ben cried in pleasure as the man violated his sweet point. "...god..."

He could feel David's cock pulsating inside of him.

Ben was leaking like a horse pipe and he knew that he wasn't gonna last. It had been so many years.

"Oh baby..." David cried out as he drove deep in that channel.

There was so much sweat dripping down his back. His body felt hot, captured in the pleasures of the beauty beneath him. He had never felt anything sweeter. Each thrust he made into the boy drove him closer to the end.

"Fuck..."

He took the boy's hands. Their fingers curled together as he made sweet, passionate love to the boy he wanted to connect with forever. None of them was ever going to forget that fuck. It was fast, it was deep, it was furious and it was hard. The sounds that tore from the both of them were inhuman.

"Oh God..." The boy cried out in ecstasy. What he was feeling at that moment was from out of this world.

When he felt David nailing his pleasure button over and over again, his head snapped back as his entire body shuddered. "Right there.... Oh... huh... fuck..."

Ben whimpered brokenly but still moved his hips to meet David's cock. With the way he was feeling, captured in the flames of lust, he knew he wasn't gonna last.

"Oh fuck... I am... coming..." He writhed, begging with his body, feeling his orgasm build like white heat. His balls squeezed and pulled up ultra-tight to his body. "Oh shit..."

When Ben erupted, he screamed as his body convulsed in ecstasy, his toes curling almost painfully. But David never let up even once. He kept thrusting into Ben, nailing that button... milking it. Ben couldn't stop coming. It was amazing, almost frightening.

Then David began pounding into Ben, his weighty, cum-filled balls slapping heavily against David. He didn't have to thrust for long.

"Shit... I am coming."

He roared, his entire body shuddering as he began to flood the boy with his hot essence. He shot with such great force, it felt like the head of his cock was exploding.

David took the boy's lips in the sweetest of kisses as he continued spurting inside of him. For long moments, the only sounds that could be heard in the room were the sound of their kissing and heavy rains on the window. When the kiss ended, David couldn't stop smiling as he looked in those eyes.

He chuckled and kissed the boy all over his face before he rolled off of him to the side, breathing like he'd escaped a predator. Ben moved and turned his back to the man just as a myriad of tears rolled down his face. He was in so much pain once again.

David moved closer and wrapped his arms tightly around the boy, spooning him. He planted kisses on his back and God knows he couldn't wipe that smile from his face. But a lot was going on in Ben's mind, pain... regret... loss... failure. It was too much and the only thing able to speak for him were the tears flowing like a stream.

***

David moaned softly as he slowly came to reality and the memories of what had happened hit him like illicit drugs, making him remember every moment. A smile popped up on his face as he slowly moved his hand on the bed to try and find Ben. To his surprise, he couldn't feel anything.

His eyes suddenly opened and he found himself alone.

"Ben!" He called loudly, rising from the bed.

He was completely naked so what had happened couldn't have been a dream. David stretched and moved to the bathroom to see if the boy was there but there was nothing. He glanced at his phone and realized that it was only 5 in the morning so he was sure that the boy was still around. The rains had stopped and it was getting bright outside.

"Ben!" He called, yawning softly. "Where are you?"

However, when he looked around, he realized that the boy's clothes were gone. The shoes were gone and there was no trace of him.

"No, no, no..." He gasped as he picked up a trouser and quickly put it on. "Ben!"

At that moment, David had a flashback of the night six years ago. He was running out of his room with a towel around his waist, calling Ben after what had happened the previous night. But instead of calling him by his name, he was calling him 'wonderboy.' David felt his heart begin to race in fear as he called Ben's name.

He remembered everything that had happened that night six years ago. And to his surprise, this time he didn't have any headache or feel weird. It was smooth and it scared him. His breaths were harsh and his heart raced miles and miles away.

"Oh shit!"

He quickly went outside to check but the car that Ben had come with was also not there. He called the driver that had brought Ben and the man told him that he had taken Ben home over 2 hours ago. David went back to the wrong feeling confused and having a familiar feeling of yearning... the same one that he had six years ago.

"I need to talk to you!" He said under his breath.

He was so confused but one thing he couldn't deny was that he had no regrets with what had happened.

***

"Elena!" Alejandra yelled as she stormed the mansion, her hands clenched. "Elena, bring your sorry self right here."

Jerome came out of the room he had been staying in since getting shot as the doctor had told him not to use stairs yet. He was limping and still had to use a staff. Seeing his sister, he couldn't explain the shock that he felt. He was both surprised and happy to see her.

"Alejandra?" He gasped, moving closer to her. "What a surprise? When did you get back into town?"

"That isn't important." Alejandra dismissed rudely. "What's important is what I came to do. Where's that excuse of a wife?"

"Till when will you stop causing trouble?"

Elena was cat walking down the stairs, glass of wine in her hand and a sexy dress that showed off her gorgeous curves. She looked like a seductress and if the look on her face was anything to show it, she was very happy that morning.

"I could ask you that same question." Alejandra snapped. "Till when will you leave that boy alone? Hasn't he suffered enough in your hands already?"

"What boy?" She shrugged, wearing an evil grin. "You seem to be confusing me."

"Don't play dumb with me, Elena." She yelled, tears welling in her eyes. "I know very well that you're the one that had Ben's daughter's grave destroyed? How could a woman be so heartless? A mother?"

"What?" Jerome couldn't mask the shock in his voice. "What are you talking about? Ben's daughter's grave was destroyed?"

"Yes, honey..." Elena gasped in mock astonishment. "...I am just as shocked as you. Ben had a daughter? I had no idea about that."

"Oh, you're just gonna pretend you didn't know." She chuckled bitterly. "You were there when he received the call telling him that something had happened at his daughter's grave. You were warning him of how you were gonna get him for all the embarrassment he gave you."

"So?" She shrugged, raising an eyebrow. "How does that prove that I did what you're accusing me."

"Elena?" Jerome's voice was so hoarse. She could tell that he was pissed. "Is what Alejandra saying true? Did you do it?"

"Excuse me?" She snapped. "What kind of stupid question is that? Wasn't I with you last night? And I had no idea that he had a dead child."

"That still doesn't answer my question. Did you destroy that grave?"

"Of course, not! How could I have done that when I didn't even know it existed. Your sister is here to stir trouble like always."

Alejandra was hurt, really hurt. "The last six years, I have seen Ben die inside, not once or twice but a couple of times. The both of you destroyed his life six years ago and it took a miracle for him to even be able to smile. But once again, you did it again."

"How's my son doing?" Jerome pleaded, staring at her pitifully. "And all this time you were with him and you never even said anything."

"I had no reason to." She said harshly. "You didn't care so much for that boy. I only came here for one thing and that is to warn you to stay away from my son... the both of you. You've already destroyed his life so much as it is and I don't know how much more he can take."

"Please, you can't say that." Jerome shook his head. "Ben is my son and I care so much for him."

"If you care so much then keep this woman away from him." She warned. "The next time I'll come here, I will leave with blood on my hands. And that isn't a threat. It is a promise. And better pray that nothing happens to Ben because I will commit murder."

"You're delusional and.... Ouch!"

Elena felt the stinging sensation reverberate across her cheek as the slap echoed in the room. Time seemed to slow for a moment, and the sharp crack of the impact hung in the air like a thunderclap. The force of the blow sent her stumbling backward, her hand instinctively reaching for her throbbing face. Her eyes widened crazily as she stared at Alejandra, jaw shaking uncontrollably.

With one final angry glare, Alejandra turned and stormed out of the house.

"Did you really do that?"

"Are you gonna stand there and act like you didn't see her slap me?" She screamed in his face. "For once, I expected my husband to come to my defense but no... it's always the same thing. I married a coward."

Jerome raised his finger and pointed at her.

"Let me find out if you truly did what she said then I'll show you what kind of coward I can be."

To say Elena was shocked would be an understatement. She glanced at her husband like he had grown another head.

"You better pray Elena."

He left her standing there, her hand not leaving her cheek. Alejandra's hand had left an imprint there and she couldn't believe she just stood there and let the woman slap her. She chuckled evilly, knowing that what she'd done was much more enjoyable. Now all she had to do was watch and see Ben suffer.

***

David entered his mansion feeling tired and restless... also feeling the need to see Ben. He had passed by his house but no one could open the gate for him or allow Ben to see him. He was starting to get desperate and he didn't know what to do. There were a lot of questions that required his answers and he didn't know where to get them.

But as he turned to rush to the staircase, his heart sank at the sight that greeted him. There he sat on the staircase, arms folded tightly across his chest, his eyes ablaze with a mixture of fury and hurt. David could almost smell the anger emanating from him.

"Where the fuck were you, David? Do you know what time it is?" He demanded, his voice a mix of anger and pain.

"I am sorry, it was raining heavily and I couldn't come home."

"That still doesn't answer my question." He furiously rose, giving David a deadly stare. "Where did you sleep?"

"I went after Ben." David sighed, combing his hair with his fingers. "Someone vandalized his daughter's grave and he couldn't be alone. It began raining while we were there and we had to sleep there."

The pain hit Jim like a wrecking ball, right in his chest. Tears built in his eyes and a harsh, painful breath escaped him.

"W-what?" He stuttered. "You guys were together the entire night? You slept together?"

David was quiet. He just stared at Jim without saying anything to him. He knew what had happened and he was supposed to feel bad but he wasn't.

"You left this house hurriedly like something was chasing you." Jim felt a lump forming in his throat. "Even when I begged you to, you didn't stop. And now you're here telling me that you spent the entire night with him? What about me? Did you think about me? What am I supposed to feel?"

David raised an eyebrow. "I am sorry, but I couldn't leave Ben alone in the state that he was in. He was..."

"I could care less if he was at the verge of dying!" Jim snapped, clenching his fists. "Ever since that bitch came in our lives nothing has been the same. You've spent two nights away from him already and what do you want me to feel?"

Jim couldn't fight his tears. They came flowing like an overflowing dam during the rain season. The pain he felt was from out of this world and he needed David to say something to him as an assurance. But the man just stood there and watched him.

David sighed. "Look, Jim, Ben needed someone and I had to be there for him. He's done so much to help me with my son and that's something I can never repay. Seeing him like that... weeping over a child he lost 6 years ago was heartbreaking. I couldn't leave him alone."

"Don't give me that," he spat, his tone cutting like ice. "Do you think I'm stupid? Despite everything that I have told you about him, you still choose to pay a deaf ear. Nowadays you make me wonder if I still matter to you."

With a shake of his head, Jim turned on his heel, disappearing back upstairs, leaving David standing alone. David had so much going on in his head. He was wondering how Ben was. What he had thought about their passionate night. How he was handling it together with his current loss? Fuck! David was getting a headache just thinking about it.

***

From that day, David was never the same. He was constantly thinking about Ben and how he was doing. He had been to his workplace but no one had seen him for days. He had encountered Ben's family at work but none of them could tell him anything. Rather, they told him to leave Ben alone.

David was starting to get worried and it was starting to show. At home, he was being nagged by Jim who couldn't stop yelling at him at one thing or another. David was awfully quiet and couldn't respond. Thankfully, Michael was getting better and he wasn't asking about Ben as much.