Forever Yours Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramon began laughing loudly and the two guys were just as surprised. He had come in looking so worried but now he was laughing? This guy was really going insane and everyone could see that. Mark and Eduardo looked at each other.

"You should have seen his face," Ramon laughed.

"Who?"

"Dan's face," He chuckled. "I kissed Marcos today and the guy left crying."

"Wow!" Mark exclaimed. "That's good news. What now?"

"Now I have to hurt him some more." He smiled, thinking of using Marcos to hurt Dan. Ramon was happy that he had only been in the country for a month and a few weeks but he's turning victorious. In that time he has only had a few encounters with them but they are suffering. He was really going to enjoy what was going to happen but before his feelings finally erupted, he needs to show Marcos the truth so that he could leave him alone. He will forever love Marcos but once this was all over, he was gonna leave him alone. He will be able to love again but he will forever love Marcos though he's angry at him.

*****

Marcos finally reached home after 3 hours of staying in Ramon's office. He had so much to think about. Ramon had opened his mind to realize that he was fooling himself if he thought he would just walk away. Ramon had hurt him quite alright but he couldn't fight these feelings anymore. At least he was now decent and Marcos hadn't been a saint in the past either. His head was spinning so badly, he was looking like he had just come from a fight. His shirt was half way done, his tie was removed and his hair was a mess.

Marcos entered the house, finding all the family members in the living room only meant that his mother was at it again but this time it was gonna be different, at least for him it was. Dan's face was a mess, red eyes, messed hair and leaning to a couch, sitting on the floor.

"Finally, you have decided to come home." Olivia snapped, looking straight in his eyes. "So what really happened after he left? Did you have sex too?"

Marcos was quiet and stared at his mother with no fear in his eyes. She was overreacting again.

"Just what has that boy done to you?" Olivia yelled. "Are you under a spell or something?"

Without uttering a word, Marcos turned for his room. He was not ready to have this conversation; he would say something that would make his mother angry at him for all eternity.

"Hey young man," Olivia blocked him. "Don't you walk away from me? I need an answer right now Do you..."

"Yes!" Marcos yelled. "You wanted to know if I still love Ramon, right." He chuckled. "The answer is yes. I can't just ignore my feelings for him anymore," he cried. "I have never stopped loving Ramon and I will never stop. I tried to forget years ago but what that has done is increase my love for him."

"Do you hear yourself?" Olivia yelled. "That boy had hurt you and he had even ruined your sister's engagement."

"I don't care about that anymore. I shouldn't have let him go years ago because I was also not a saint." Marcos yelled. "The truth is I love Ramon more than I have ever loved anyone."

Olivia smacked Marcos on his face but he was still there looking at her.

"Why have you stopped," Marcos asked angrily. "Slap me some more. It's what you are good at anyway."

Olivia gasped at her son's statement. She realized that she was slowly losing him to Ramon. Something had to be done in order to make her son realize just how much Dan was a good boyfriend. She couldn't bear for the past to come back to light.

"Marcos, please..."

"No," Marcos yelled. "I think you should stop interfering in my relationships. I am a grown up and I know what I am doing. You are my mother but please," Marcos begged. "Stay out of my affairs. If Dan really loves me like he say he does, he shouldn't be running to you every time we have a problem."

"Are you leaving me?" Dan cried.

"I am sorry, Dan." Marcos apologized. "I think you need someone better than me."

Marcos left the living room, could hear Dan sobbing uncontrollably. He knew Dan would be hurt by what he was doing but it was what was best for everyone. Even if he wouldn't end up with Ramon, he knew that he would never be able to give Dan the love that he deserves. In other words Dan deserves someone who loves him, someone to give him all the love. Marcos doesn't feel that he can give his love to Dan when Ramon is very much around.

They might have broken up years ago but his emotions are getting stronger, very strong that it hurts sometimes. That kiss Ramon had given him could be felt even as he sat on the bed thinking about what to do.

"Fuck," Marcos swore, myriad of emotions taking him over.

Marcos heard the door open and it was Dan coming in slowly. He was not looking so well. Why did Marcos have to propose to Dan? Maybe by now he would have found someone who truly loves but he is wasting his time with someone like Marcos.

"Dan, I am so sorry," Marcos muttered his hands on his face.

"Marcos, please don't do this," Dan begged. "You know how much I love you."

"I know that you love me," Marcos sighed. "It's the reason why I am doing this. I...I don't think I will be able to give you the same love that you have given me,"

"I don't care," Dan sat beside him, leaning to his shoulder. "As long as you are with me, I have no problem...you will...eventually learn to love me."

"That's the problem," Marcos raised Dan's face to see his eyes red from crying. "I don't think I will be able to give love to anyone aside from Ramon." He sighed deeply, Dan nodding his head. "I first fell in love with Ramon and gave him all my love. There is no room for anyone else. Ramon showed me how to love when I was a playboy, I gave him all the love, and there is nothing left."

Dan sobbed. "He had hurt you Marcos...he...broke your heart."

Marcos chuckled, feeling bad for Dan. "Many people have hurt me and I have cut all ties with them," Marcos sighed. "Funny thing is Ramon had hurt me really bad, more than anyone has ever hurt me but I can't...bring myself to forget him or stay angry at him. His love is blossoming in my heart. That is why I can't keep leading you on...I..."

"Please," Dan knelt down, his face raised to Marcos. "I can't afford to lose you. I don't know...what will happen if I lose you."

Marcos nodded his head slowly. "I am sorry, you saw what happened in his office today," Marcos said with a gloomy sigh. "I didn't want to kiss him but my emotions took over and it was like we were lovers. I know you were hurt..."

"I can forget about that," Dan badgered. "We can start over. We will be happy and we will overcome your sex drive issue."

"Ever since he came back, I have constantly been hurting you unknowingly. Doesn't that tell you something?"

"I am willing to forget about all that my love," Dan bawled. "Just stay with me...I promise to be the best boyfriend."

"You are," Marcos held his cheeks. "But I feel I can't love you. You will find someone better than me but I am sorry I just can't be with you anymore. I will try to mend my broken relationship,"

"No," Dan shouted and stormed out of the room crying, shutting the door with great force. Marcos felt bad for making Dan passing through that but he was doing them both a favor. Since Ramon had come back, all he did was hurt Dan, apologize and argue with him. Now he was going to release him so that he wouldn't allow him to get more hurt.

Marcos slowly moved to the window, thinking about the great kiss he had shared with Ramon in his office. He knew the kiss was made because of what Dan had told him but that kiss made him sure of what he wanted. He was fooling himself and that was why he was gonna following his heart, again. First love never dies...right?

Marcos sure in steps, certain in movements went to the window and slowly took a peek of the night sky. There were so many stars that night, making him feel warmer, crazier and more determined to get back with Ramon. It was true Ramon was his first love and still owned his heart. He had hurt him but with time those wounds had healed, bringing more love and deeper than ever. He had to make a decision whether to get back with Ramon and probably get hurt again or stay with Dan who loved him so much.

Marcos slowly moved his eyes, looking at the bright stars when an old friend paid him a visit, a shooting.

"If you wish upon a star, all your dreams will come true." Those were the exact words of Ramon years ago.

Marcos closed his eyes shut and wished with his heart, soul and mind. He begged for the shooting star to grant him just one wish out of the many.

What did Marcos wish for? With his plans to try and win his love back, will he succeed or will Ramon push him away? Will their love story be able to rise again or will he go back to Dan? Find out in the next chapter.

******

Thank you so much beautiful people. Tell me how my story has been so far since the twist. It's nice to hear comments from my readers because I take them into consideration when writing my next one. Don't forget to rate this chapter. Chapter 12 will be arriving for you wonderful readers, stay tuned...