Forget About Your Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart skipped a beat as Jason's glorious cock sprung free right in front of me. My mouth hung agape as I took in the size of his dick. In my experience, the stereotype about black guys wasn't always true, but in this case it most certainly was. Jason's dick was huge, probably the biggest I'd seen in person. I guessed it was at least eight or nine inches. I had no clue how I'd be able to take all of it.

I reached out and gingerly gripped the erect rod. My hand could barely wrap all the way around it. I stared up at Jason, a look of awe and wonder still on my face. I slowly started to stroke his shaft, before recognizing it would be easier with two hands.

I looked over at Karlee to see what she had to work with. Josh wasn't quite as well-endowed as Jason, but on his shorter frame his dick arguably stood out more.

"We really hit the lottery tonight, didn't we?" I asked Karlee. She glanced over at me and rose her eyebrows when she saw Jason's dick too.

"God, how could I ever have hesitated about tonight?" she responded.

I turned back to Jason. His dark helmet protruded out just a few inches from my mouth. My mouth was watering just staring at it, wanting to taste that wonderful dick. I leaned forward and opened my mouth wide. His head slipped past my lips into my mouth and rested on my tongue.

The sheer enormity of Jason's dick was stretching my jaw, filling up my whole mouth. My tongue lazily played over his tip, making his cock lurch with the new stimulation. I had no intention of going quickly; I wanted to draw out every possible moment I could have with this cock.

I sealed my lips around Jason's cock, right at the ridge where his head met his shaft. I pulled back slightly, running my lips over his dark sensitive crown. I bobbed forward again, letting his head slide over my tongue. My hands slowly stroked over his cock, running down to the base and up till where my lips were sealed on his shaft.

Jason's eyes were locked onto mine the entire time, his intense stare burning a hole right down to my burning pussy. I bobbed my head a little faster and drew in my cheeks, sucking down on Jason's head. Lewd sucking noises from both me and Karlee were the only sounds in the room.

I pulled back all the way and Jason's cock withdrew with a quiet "pop." I took a moment to let my jaw get acclimated before snaking my tongue out and flicking it over the very tip of his dick. A bead of pre-cum leaked directly onto my tongue which I quickly lapped up.

Karlee was moving faster than me, already taking in half of Josh's cock. Spit trailed down her chin onto her exposed tits and navy blue dress. Josh had reached down and pulled up the bottom of her dress, exposing Karlee's ass and the cute lacy white panties she was wearing. The lighting was dim but I could still make out the small red tattoo on Karlee's left butt cheek, the red ink forming the outline of a heart.

It was funny, I was so much wilder than her in personality, and she was the one who had the tattoos. To go along with the small one on her ass, she had a bigger butterfly on her right hip, close to her pussy (of course I would never have stared), and then stylized script of "Sayonara" on her right bicep. Karlee and Keisha had both gotten that one matching after graduation.

I spat on Jason's cock and rubbed it in, lubing up the massive rod. My fingers squeezed tighter as I made my way up the shaft before relaxing as I traveled down to the base.

My tongue swirled around Jason's head, just teasing the chocolate helmet. I kissed the tip once, flicking my tongue up and down quickly before slowing down and dipping my tongue to the underside of his head. I ran my tongue back and forth, tracing a particularly thick vein, before moving back to the tip and dancing my tongue around again, trying to lick every inch of his head that I could.

I wrapped my full lips around his head again and began bobbing my head up and down again. I started slowly, just running my lips over the head of his cock while my tongue stayed active, licking the underside of his shaft as my mouth moved. More pre-cum leaked out onto my tongue, the only token of encouragement I needed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Karlee. She was slurping and sucking Josh's cock with everything she had. I knew I gave better head than her, but she was going all-out, indirect contrast to my more slow, teasing effort.

Being as competitive as I am, I couldn't stand for that. I was spurred on and began sucking Jason's cock faster. My head bobbed back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. My hands stroked the remaining length of his cock at the same speed, keeping every nerve in his dick stimulated the same.

My head bobbed further, taking in more of his cock each time. I had a few inches of his cock down, but my jaw was stretched almost to its limit and the tip of his cock was right at my gag reflex.

There was absolutely no way I could deepthroat him, but I was going to give it the college try (which ironically I had done many times in college, albeit with less sizable tools).

After another minute or two, I still hadn't managed much more progress. I had about half of Jason's cock down, but there was still five or so inches to go and I was nearly gagging with each subsequent bob of my head.

Jason's orgasm wasn't too far away either, so clearly what I was doing was working. His cock had seemed to get even harder in my mouth and his head was lubed up with pre-cum, dripping down into my mouth.

A hand on the back of my head gripped my hair gently and pulled me back, sliding Jason's cock out of my suddenly sore and empty orifice.

I turned my head to see Karlee kneeling next to me. Before I could react, she pulled me into another kiss. Our lips pressed together, the heat of our bodies and the sexiness of our kiss making my pussy tingle.

The taste of champagne on Karlee's breath had now been replaced by the distinct taste of cock. My tongue meandered out, licking over Karlee's full lips. She parted them further, letting me slip inside her mouth.

Karlee reciprocated and we passionately tongued each other, both of us wanting to taste the other more deeply. I sucked on Karlee's tongue, drawing a moan from her, before kissing her again, softly tugging on her lower lip.

Something hard prodded against my cheek. Without opening my eyes I knew what it was. I french-kissed Karlee again, our tongues dancing together, and we both licked the head of the cock that was now between our mouths.

I opened my eyes to see Josh staring down at the two of us, watching the sizzling lesbian kiss. Karlee smiled and licked over Josh's cock, running her tongue the length of his shaft. I tickled his head and gave it a quick kiss before mimicking Karlee.

We moved in unison, practically kissing each other through Josh's cock. Our tongues played against each other and licked at every inch of Josh's shaft as we made our way back to the tip.

Both of us kissed the side of Josh's tip, our lips meeting in the middle, and our tongues danced out again. We kissed each other and licked Josh's head for another few seconds before Karlee put her hands on my shoulders and shoved me back onto the carpet.

Immediately she was on top of me, straddling my hips. I cupped her cheeks and we kissed again, electric sparks coursing through our bodies as we connected again. Karlee's hands pried at the bottom of my dress, pulling it up past my hips.

My eyes were closed but I heard a whistle from who I thought was Jason. I didn't have any underwear on, and while my pussy was obscured by Karlee's body, both men could tell that I was going commando.

Karlee's big perfect tits were pressed against my chest, and my hands traveled down to her shoulders. I tugged the tight dress off her shoulders and Karlee pulled her arms out of the sleeves, leaving the dress bunched up around her stomach.

Our kiss was interrupted momentarily while I pulled Karlee's dress over her head, rendering her fully naked and allowing the two men to ogle her beautiful body. We kissed again, Karlee's insatiable tongue trying to escape down my throat. My hands gripped her ass, forcing her hips down against my crotch. Our clits were grinding against each other lightly, sending small shivers up my spine.

"God you're so fucking sexy," I moaned when our lips finally detached. Karlee kissed my cheek and then moved down to suck on my neck, likely adding another dark love bite to my otherwise light skin tone.

"And you..." Karlee started. She paused, shifting down my body and pulling my dress up to my chest. I helped her lift it over my head and flung it across the room. Both of us were now completely naked. "... You are the best fucking friend ever for making me do this."

I smiled down at Karlee, and she cupped my big round boobs. Her palms brushed over my nipples, hardening the small nubs. I had smaller, more pink areolas than Karlee's, which were a little bigger and tan. My nipples were bigger and more sensitive though, protruding straight out from my round fake tits.

She came back up for another kiss, and when our tongues were entwined again, I grabbed Karlee's hips and rolled over, pinning her beneath me. She giggled and stared straight up at me, those beautiful brown eyes melting my pussy. I shifted my hips and interlocked our legs so my thigh was pressed up against her slit. I could almost feel her wetness against my bare skin.

It was my turn to tease further down Karlee's body, doting kisses down to her gorgeous boobs. I seriously would have killed to have natural breasts as nice as Karlee's.

Oh well, I got to enjoy them now at least. I cupped her boobs with both hands and took her left nipple in my mouth. I bit down gently on the nub at first, then harder as Karlee's moan grew louder.

My cheeks drew in and I sucked on her nipple before swirling my tongue around it. I withdrew my mouth, leaving her areola studded with goosebumps and shimmering with saliva.

I switched over to Karlee's other breast and gave it the same treatment; after all, the last thing I wanted to do was be discriminatory. I looked back up at Karlee, those smoldering eyes turning me into her putty. I was ready to go down on her right there and then.

Before I had the opportunity to, I looked around and noticed our boy toys for the first time in a few minutes. Karlee and i had become so entranced with each other that we hadn't paid them any attention.

Well I just wouldn't stand for that. I gave a kiss to both of Karlee's tits and stole one more from her sweet lips. Her tongue snaked out, drawing me in for a longer French kiss before I was able to pry myself away.

My hand trailed down between her legs to her pussy. Karlee kept a big, thick triangle of black hair above her slit, with her labia and pussy itself shaved. I preferred the cleaner look of the small trimmed patch of brown hair above my own pussy, but Karlee's bush was particularly alluring right now.

My fingers brushed over Karlee's clit, making her shiver, and ventured further down until my hand was cupping her pussy.

"I think we have two very excited audience members," I whispered in her ear. "But we will be picking this up again later."

Karlee giggled and kissed my ear, biting my lobe lightly. "I look forward to it," she replied. "Now you already got your turn with Jason and me with Josh, it's only fair we sample the other," she said in a louder tone.

Both of the guys seemed to be more than a little receptive to Karlee's idea; well, judging by how hard their cocks were anyway.

I disentangled my legs from Karlee's and moved back to my knees. Thank god for the shag rug or my knees would have been completely sore.

Karlee joined me side-by-side and both men approached us, Josh in front of me and Jason in front of Karlee.

"I bet I give better dome than you," Karlee goaded.

I laughed sarcastically. "You fucking wish."

Jason butted in, "Well if you fine ladies really wanted to know, I'm sure Josh and I wouldn't mind judging you. Would you?"

"No, course not. No complaints whatsoever," Josh rhetorically replied. "But we'd need a sample from both of you obviously."

"Then it's settled," I said.

I reached out and steadied Josh's cock in one hand, sizing up his shaft. I wasn't sure if I could take all of the large rod, but I was confident I could get more of it down than Jason's. I opened my mouth, forming my lips into that characteristic "o"-shape, leaned forward, and took in Josh's cock in.

"Oh shiit," he groaned.

I bobbed my head forward a few times, getting down the first few inches of his cock. Using one hand I gripped the base and lightly stroked his shaft with my thumb and index finger. My other hand cupped and squeezed my tits, keeping me a little teased and stimulated.

I pulled back on Josh's dick, my lips sealed around just his head. My tongue circled around his head, lazily licking over the sensitive organ. My cheeks were drawn in, sucking on the head and drawing out more pre-cum.

I began bobbing my head again to some non-existent beat in my head; my movements were shorter with my lips running back and forth over just Josh's helmet.

"God that's so good," he muttered.

Karlee was practically attacking Jason's dick, impaling her throat on it. She was trying to take all of it, like I had. I doubted she would be able to get any more down than I had.

I let Josh's cock slip out of my mouth and spat on his shaft. I stroked his cock with both hands, rubbing in the spit, before swallowing up his cock again, immediately pushing myself forward to deepthroat his dick. I kept going, trying to outmatch Karlee and take as much as I could.

His tip pressed against the back of my throat and my gag reflex kicked in, but I forced myself to stay there. I kept pushing, another inch disappearing into my mouth. Finally I had to pull back after I felt like I could no longer breathe. I had gotten most of Josh's cock down and was pretty satisfied with my efforts.

Karlee had tears forming in the sides of her eyes, making her mascara run a little. Her hands gripped Jason's butt, forcing his hips forward and his cock down her throat. I was pretty impressed with her.

I took a moment to regain my breath, absentmindedly stroking Josh while watching the show. Karlee couldn't hold her position any longer, and she pulled back with a loud gasp. Long strings of saliva strung from her lips to Jason's cock, falling down and staining her perfect tits.

Her eyes caught my own, and I leaned in to give her a kiss, my tongue dipping into her mouth and tasting Jason's dick. I ended our brief kiss and turned to kiss and bite her ear.

"Joel's cock isn't anywhere near as big," Karlee muttered.

"Don't even think about him," I responded. "Fucking forget about your boyfriend."

"You're right," Karlee giggled. "I've got way more important things to handle."

We hurriedly kissed again, before turning back to our respective dicks.

I swallowed up Josh's cock again, bobbing my head faster this time. My tongue worked on overdrive, licking long stroked up and down his cock, tracing each throbbing vein and teasing his shaft.

After a minute I withdrew and replaced my mouth with my hand. Both hands stroked his shaft, my fingers playing over his head and squeezing his shaft. I dipped my head down lower to Josh's balls.

My tongue flicked out, licking over his balls and the underside of the base. I kissed his sack before opening my mouth and sucking in on his balls.

"Holy shit, that's amazing," Josh encouraged. "Keep doing that."

I took a deep breath and sucked down harder, providing more pressure on his swollen balls. My tongue roamed over them, begging to feel his cum rush through.

His balls started to swell, and his shaft pulsed in my stroking hands.

"Shit, I'm going to cum," Josh announced.

I kept going, ready to release that pent-up load, before two hands gripped the sides of my head and forced me away.

"Stop, stop, stop..." Josh said, breathing heavily. I halted my furious strokes and moved my hands away from his dick. "I don't want to finish yet."

Josh bent over, using a hand to tilt my chin up, and kissed me again. His other hand groped my left breast, his fingers tracing over my skin and finding their way to my nipple. He twisted the hard nub, making me squirm. It was painful but also felt really good.

He pulled away, ending our kiss.

"I gotta taste that sweet pussy," he told me.

"What a gentleman," I quipped. "Making sure his lady is satisfied before he is."

"Chivalry really isn't dead," he responded.

"Lie down," I commanded, his words making my pussy ache in anticipation.

Josh obeyed dutifully, lying on the carpet on his back. His dick protruded straight up rather obscenely, glistening with pre-cum and saliva.

I shuffled to Josh's head and swung my leg over, straddling his face. My slit was only a few inches above him, and I slowly brought my hips down, lowering my pussy to Josh.

His hands wrapped around my thighs, keeping me in place above his face. His tongue extended out and he gave a long lick over my slit, from below my hole all the way up to my erect clit and the trimmed tuft of brown hair above it.

Karlee and Jason apparently had the same idea as us. Jason picked Karlee up, just as he had done to me at the very beginning of all this, and carried her the few feet over to the kitchen island.

Jason dropped Karlee down and she let out a small squeal of both surprise and delight. His hands gripped her knees and he yanked her closer to him so her ass was on the edge of the counter. He backed up a little and bent over, bringing his mouth down to Karlee's pussy.

Josh was doing a diligent job working over my own. His tongue trailed over my slit and focused on my pussy. He licked through my wet labia, parting my folds with his exploring tongue, and reached my entrance. I was incredibly turned on, and a runnel of pussy juice leaked out onto his waiting and eager tongue.

Josh circled my hole with his tongue, teasing me and building up the sensations in my body. He dipped his tongue in quickly, licking around the sides of my entrance and tasting as much of my pussy as he could.

I could feel the orgasm rising within me, slowly mounting up to that inevitable peak. I cupped my boobs and closed my eyes, taking in every movement of Josh's wonderful tongue.

Karlee's growing moans were the only thing that interrupted my peaceful and pleasurable bliss.

"Oh fuck, that's so good! Keep going right there!" she begged.

Josh varied up his tactics and moved away from my pussy, his tongue licking through my folds again. He settled down at my hard and throbbing clit, and I let out a low moan when his tongue flicked over the nub.

His tongue worked quickly, moving up and down over my clit. Tingles went up my spine and my thighs tightened their grip around his head. Josh kept going, his tongue changing to circle around my clit.

"Oh god," I groaned. I wasn't usually as vocal as Karlee, who was filling up the room with her moaning and exclamations.

Josh's lips pressed against my clit and he kissed the button, before I felt a sudden pressure on my clit. His mouth was sealed around it and he began sucking on the nub, sending more sparks of electricity through my body.

"Fuck, that feels really good," I encouraged him. Josh sucked down on my clit harder, and I couldn't help but whimper when his tongue flicked over it.

"Keep doing that," I whispered. He probably couldn't hear me, but I was talking more to myself anyway. Josh seemed to read my mind anyway, and his mouth kept working on my clit, alternating sucking on my clit and circling it with his tongue.

The orgasm kept building within me, rising up through my body. My pussy was burning, aching to feel that sweet release. After another minute or two, I couldn't hold back any longer. Josh was very good with his tongue and had me right on the brink of cumming.