Forget the Bitch, Gimme a Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she pulled herself off the prone woman, stumbling backward on her one broken shoe. Samara moaned softly, the only sign that there was still life in the bitch. She lay at Devi's feet, her muddied shorts open at the fly and her ruined tee shirt pushed up around her neck.

Now, as she stood at the bar, listening to the incessant whining of the woman who had betrayed her, the one she had called friend for so long, she only wanted to erase the past years of her life. She wanted to be done with this town and all its inhabitants. She wanted to be free.

"You want another?"

"What?" Devi muttered, lost in thought. "No, Charlie. Sorry about the mess."

"Don't worry yourself about it. We ain't had a fight like that in here since the Budweiser girls came to town. Margaret Tanker still won't allow ol' Jim back in here."

She heard the men around them chuckle, but the humor was lost on her. Sam still sat in the center of the room, whining about her face and threatening to sue. If the woman hoped to drum up sympathy, there were few in the tavern that looked to be offering it. Devi had to smile at that. Sam always did like to be the center of attention.

A hush fell over the place when the door opened. All heads turned to see the man who entered, his eyes searching the dimness and lighting on Devi. His breath whistled through his teeth when he saw her condition.

"Sean, oh, thank God," Sam cried out. "Look what she did to me."

But Sean didn't see her. He walked straight to Devi, reaching out a hand to her shoulder.

"Phil called and said you went off the deep end, Hon. You okay?"

"Why're you here?" she asked.

Good old Sean. He'd been a real friend over the years. He and Phil had been hanging out together since junior high, but when Devi and Phil had gotten married, he turned out to be a better friend to Devi than his old pal.

"I saw your car in the lot. I've been looking for you since Phil called. Did you do that to Sam's Camaro?"

"Yep," she answered, her eyes glittering, nodding her head toward the center of the room. "I also beat the fuck out of the bitch."

"I see that," he laughed, casting the whimpering Sam a sideways glance. "So you finally figured it out, huh?"

Shooting him a withering glance, she motioned for Charlie to pour another drink.

"So I guess I'm the only one too dumb to see, huh? Yeah, I saw the two of them through the bedroom window -- fucking."

"Ouch. Sorry, Dev. I wanted to tell you, but..."

"But I wouldn't have listened," she finished for him. "I probably would've kicked your butt out of my house."

"Why did you put up with his shit for so long?"

"He's my husband," she answered simply, shrugging her shoulders.

"You deserve better, Dev," he offered.

Looking into his eyes, she could see the earnestness of his words, and maybe a little something more. Was that regret she saw? Regret for what?

"When I married him, I thought he was the best. I guess I'm just an idiot."

"No, Hon. You just saw past his flaws, saw things that weren't there," Sean said softly, brushing a stray lock of her hair back. "He never deserved what you gave him, and he's not worth all this. Why don't you let me take you home so you can get cleaned up?"

She opened her mouth to speak, but the door opened again. This time it was Phil who crossed the threshold. People all around froze, some with drinks lifted half way to their faces.

He looked mad as hell, stomping toward her and Sean, glaring at his friend as if the man were intruding.

"Thanks for finding her," Phil snapped. "You can go now."

"I think Devi's had enough of you," Sean said quietly.

"You better get the fuck away from my wife, asshole. This is between her and me."

Sean took a step forward, squaring off against Devi's husband. The crowd looked like a pack of hungry dogs waiting to be fed.

"What the hell am I, a piece of meat?" Devi yelled. "You two are picking over my bones like a couple of vultures. Jesus. Sean, you're a sweet guy, but I don't need you to fight my battles. Besides, Phil's right. It's between us."

She stepped between the men, placing a bloodstained hand on her husband's arm.

"Why, Phil? I could be good to you, too. Why don't you want me the way you want all those others?"

"Devi, I'm taking you home... now. What the hell were you thinking?"

"Nobody mind me," Sam cut in from her chair in the center of the room. "I'm just sitting here, bleeding to death."

Rolling her eyes, Devi marched toward the battered woman, stopping a few steps away to grin malevolently when Samara flinched. Reaching down, Devi snagged her filthy, wet ribbon from the floor. She walked slowly back, taking Phil's arm to pull him away from the others.

"I think we should talk in private, Phil. I want to work this thing out."

He started to pull her toward the exit, only to be stopped by a grinning Devi.

"In here. I want to do something naughty to you," she said, leading the way to the men's room.

Glancing over her shoulder, she shot Sean a bawdy wink. He looked angry, his fists doubled at his sides, an expression of utter disgust on his face.

"I know what you think you saw, Sweetie," Phil began when she came to a stop on the other side of the empty room.

She turned then, pressing her fingers against his lips, shushing him softly.

"It's done. Let's just forget it, Doll," she said, her voice soft and husky. "I want to show you that I can do all the things those other women do for you. I want you to know that you don't need to go anywhere else to get what you need."

She could see the shock on his face as she pulled him closer, wrapped her arms around his neck and inhaled the fragrance of soap. At least he showered, she thought as she ran her lips over his jaw.

She trailed the fingers of one hand down his chest while reaching behind with her other hand to drop the lid of the toilet. She lowered her butt, sitting so that her face was on the same level as his belt buckle. Licking her swollen lips, she looked up at his face, smiling in what she hoped was an alluring way as she slowly unzipped his fly.

"I could do things for you, Baby," she whispered.

"God, Devi. You're giving me a boner."

"Good. That's the way I want you -- hard and ready for me. Close your eyes. Mama's gonna give you something."

She peeled his jeans back just enough to reach inside his shorts, watching as his eyes drifted shut and his head lolled back. Wrapping her fingers around his erection, she stroked softly, feeling the way it swelled in her grip as she pulled it out of his pants.

"That's it, Baby," Phil moaned, pushing forward into her hand. "Don't tease me. Suck on that cock."

"Just keep your eyes closed, Lover," she returned, squeezing a little harder. "I'm going to make you feel so..."

A memory flashed of his dick buried in Sam's ass, heating her anger more. If he actually thought she would put that in her mouth, or any other orifice of her body, he had another think coming.

It was only a few of minutes after entering the tiny men's room with her husband that Devi walked back out -- alone. She was giggling like a little girl, almost dancing as she glanced back through the door she'd left open. The expression on Phil's face had her wishing she had her camera.

"Where's Sean?" she asked no one in particular as she searched the faces at the bar.

"He mumbled something about stupid women and stomped out the door," Charlie supplied, pointing at the door.

She heard a loud guffaw behind her. One of the regulars was laughing his fool head off, pointing into the men's room. He turned to her, wiping tears from his eyes.

"I'll get 'im for you," the man fairly yelled, turning to run out the door.

Other patrons gathered to see what had Mike Thompkins so amused. Before long, the entire place was roaring with laughter. And before long, Mike came back in with Sean in tow.

One glance through the bathroom door and Sean was grinning, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"He thought I would let him stick that foul thing in my body again" she shrugged. "He thought that a quick shower makes him all clean."

With a smug smile, Sean looked at her dirty hair ribbon with one end tied around the base of Phil's engorged cock. The other end was tied to the plumbing under the sink in such a way that Phil couldn't get his hands on it without bending down and causing himself even more pain. There wasn't enough slack in the line for him to be able to reach under the sink. Even if he could, there was no way the man was going to get the knots out of the wet cloth. She had trussed him up like a misbehaving dog.

"Dev, what are you doing?" he asked, still laughing over the turn of events.

"I'm teaching him a much-needed lesson."

"Now, Honey," Phil whined, grimacing in pain. "Let's just talk about this..."

"I'm through talking, you ass. I'm through with you and your filth and your stink."

"Devi, please," he implored, gripping the edges of the sink as his prick continued to swell.

"Please? Please what, Philander? Please forgive you? Please turn you loose? Please let you keep your prick? Fuck you." She laughed again before adding, "You better get yourself out of that and get to a hospital, if you don't want that thing to fall off."

Before he could respond, she turned away, taking Sean's arm.

"You know, you were ready to fight one of your oldest friends over me. Why?"

"Why?" he said, running his knuckles down the side of her face. "Can't you figure that out by now? I always gave you credit for being smarter than that."

"Maybe I can figure it out, but a woman likes to hear it said, Sean."

"Because you're you. Because since we were kids I've been watching you, waiting for you to notice me. But then you married Phil. I wish I could have stopped that from happening."

His voice trailed off, his eyes searching hers for some understanding. She gave it to him in the form of an impish smile.

"So, what were you saying about taking me home to get cleaned up? Was that going to be your home or mine?"

"Mine, Doll. I never want you to go back to that place."

She glanced behind her, seeing Phil still moaning in pain, trying desperately to stay on his feet.

"Honey," she called to him. "Don't wait up. I won't be home -- ever."

Taking Sean's arm, she walked with him to the exit, calling over her shoulder for Charlie to take care of her car. The bar owner just waved her on, carrying a large knife to the men's room, chuckling over the day's events.

She winked at him, turning back to Sean, wondering how she had managed not to see that love that shined in his eyes. They walked together out into the setting sun. The day might have been coming to an end, but to Devi, it all seemed brand new -- a new freedom and a new life.

***

Thank you for taking to the time to read this story. Won't you take a moment more to vote and tell me what you think? Be sure to tell Marsh Alien, too. This is his brainchild and I hope I beat his socks off, which will be tricky considering his talent, his gift for wit and his popularity on this site.

Thanks, Marsh, for all your help.

Molly

12