Forgiving Teresa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

Even though the cruise was several weeks away, Teresa was very excited about it and studied the ship's layout, the ports of call, and the shore excursions offered by the ship. I answered her questions about what cruise life is like on a ship like that and offered some guidance when I could. I know from our past that she is not a water person especially the ocean so no snorkeling. She skipped over those offerings very quickly. I did remind her that the ship has a couple of pools - not deep, and several hot tubs. I don't think it registered the first time but later on when I repeated it she suddenly looked at me with a serious face and said, "I need a new swimsuit."

Now I've never gone shopping for a woman's swimsuit before and boy was I in for a treat. Teresa insisted that I help and offer my opinion on which to purchase. She wasn't interested in a one piece - which didn't hurt my feelings any. We spend our time trying to find tops and bottoms that went together. It seems that the bottoms are one size and that doesn't mean that the same top is the right bust size. What I enjoyed was the several trips to the fitting room and watched her try on her selections.

She would get naked and try this pair and then that pair and so on. It takes the average guy a few seconds to select a swim suit but for a woman everything has to be just so. But hey, I'm enjoying her naked body so there won't be any complaints from me. I get turned on looking at her clean shaven pussy. I love my job of keeping it that way. I think if Teresa had her way, it would be a daily requirement.

She selected a nice dark outfit that was actually pretty modest. "I don't need guys ogling at my body; only you."

We booked our flight to be the same day as the cruise departure. We kept the evening before rather low key since we had an early morning departure. All went well and soon we were on the ship. We went to our cabin to drop off our carry-on bags and then I took her on a tour of the ship. I showed her the important locations like: where we eat, the stage, the gym, and the pools. She was excited and I was happy for her. After diner we strolled around the deck under the evening stars. A perfect romantic evening with the stars out, a cloudless sky, and a full moon. We kissed and cuddled for a while at the railing near the bow of the ship. It was fairly dark where we stood and she took my hand and put it under her dress and placed it on her pussy. "I took them off after dinner."

I slipped a finger between her wet labia lips and starting rubbing her clit ever so gently. She matched my rubbing by rocking back and forth increasing the speed and pressure on her clit. She held onto me as her orgasm moved through her body and making her knees week. When she caught her breath she took my hand and licked my finger clean. "You can have all you want in the cabin."

"Have I told you lately how much I like being with you?"

We skipped the ship's entertainment that night and provided our own. I think she has become a real oral sex enthusiast. I would eat her pussy at great length and then we would fuck in various positions but she preferred to finish me off with her mouth. She really enjoyed licking her cum off my cock.

The cruise was going very well and we were having a great time with each other and meeting others in the pool and hot tubs. I surprised her with an activity hosted by the ship's sommelier - wine paring. I know Teresa enjoys white and red wines and this is a fun activity to understand what foods go well with different wines. She really enjoyed it and after we discussed attending some winetasting events at home.

Over dinner that evening the sommelier recognized us and came by our table to chat and see if we wanted any selection from the wine list. I was having a filet mignon and she was having white fish. His wine suggestions were of the ones we had earlier in the day. We found his wine suggestions to be perfect. We even did a taste test of trying our meats with each other's wine and the difference was pronounced.

I was taking a sip of my wine when a thought occurred to me and I looked at Teresa with a big grin.

"What?" she said with a bewildered look on her face.

"I was just thinking, I wonder what wine paring would go well with eating your pussy."

She almost chocked with laughter. Fighting back the tears she said, "I would think a dry white for pussy and a dry red with your delicious cock and cum. However given what we learned today about paring, I think we should experiment."

"We could start a blog," I said. "Alcohol paring for things that cum."

"I like it. Since we both have some wine in our glasses, shall we see if my assumption is correct; white wine with my pussy and red with your dick?"

"I'm getting hard just thinking about it. What are we waiting for?"

We quickly undressed each other and Teresa suggested I go first since it was my idea. I didn't know how to position ourselves to make licking wine with her pussy work. I got some water and gave it a try. It wasn't as easy as I thought. After some trials and lots of water everywhere but where I wanted it we were able to find a positon that allowed me to have my tongue deep in her love hole and wine travel down her pussy starting at her clit. She was on her back at the edge of the bed with a pillow under her hips. Her legs were spread wide with her heels resting on my shoulders. I was on my knees and when I put my tongue deep in her she would carefully pour the water on her clit. It worked well with water so we felt ready with the wine.

Once in position she poured a few drops from the glass. Even though she knew it was cool it gave her clit a bit of a thrill. Not quite as dramatic as when I rub an ice cube over it. It took a few seconds for the wine to reach my tongue and every time I gave her the ok she would pour some more. The white was very nice but I thought I should try the red too. Before trying the red wine she switched to water to remove the white wine. Not as good but it serves a purpose. When she used the red wine the taste was quite different. At first I didn't know which I preferred so we took our time trying both.

"White is better," I announced. "Now to bring you off and add wine to your cum."

I licked and sucked and tongue fucked her until she came. When she recovered she added wine to her sweet love juices. What a sensual delight for my taste buds. Her cum and the dry white made a wonderful paring indeed.

"I love eating your pussy and this is a wonderful addition. Next time I should ask for a Pinot Noir."

We switched places and my positioning was certainly easier. She started by dipping the head of my cock into the wine glass and then licking it off. Following my example with her pussy, she started with the red, then water, then white, then water again. She repeated that sequence several times before she announced that red was indeed the better paring.

She took me in her mouth and I enjoyed the sensual touch of tongue, lips, and hand in action plus the erotic visual of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. All of this play had me so excited that it didn't take long before I was shooting my load past her hand and into her mouth. This time she didn't milk me dry. Instead she swallowed my cum, drank some wine, milked more cum from my cock followed by more wine.

"Oh yes, that was delicious. I wonder if they have a Malbec."

The ship indeed had a nice variety of red and white wines and we tried several glasses with dinner and on each other. I discovered wine is fun to lick off nipples too. One more thing to add to our play food of chocolate and whip cream.

The last night on the ship we repeated at the rail at the bow of the ship what we did our first night. After she had recovered from her orgasm I held her close and said how much I like being with her and how I really love the new person she has become. She melted in my arms and with a kiss said, "You told me once to enjoy life and with you I really am."

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12