Form an Orderly Queue!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers

With a hard cock in her pussy and another in her mouth Mandy was one happy lady, and she soon adopted a back and forth movement that pushed first one and then the other man deeper into their respective orifices. She would have been quite happy to maintain this rhythm until they both shot their loads into her, but once more she was interrupted. This time she was left in no doubt as to just what was intended, for the first she knew was when she was grabbed by the hips from behind and she felt a cold slippery cock head probing the entrance to her anus! The cold sensation, she realised, came from the lubricating gel with which it had just been coated, but it felt strangely welcome to her hot and sweating flesh. Mandy felt a little apprehensive as to the intention, but if two men at once was a part of her fantasy then three together was even more so! In fact it was spotting the potential for a double penetration in her mirror that had led to this entire episode and to experience it was still her greatest wish, though she felt a little unsure that there would be room inside her for anything more than the huge black cock still buried deeply in her cunt! But the thought of it was so good and she wanted it so badly that her heart pounded, her breathing quickened and her insides felt like water, and she determined she would take it somehow! She hurriedly positioned herself with her behind raised and her head lowered as far as possible without dislodging the cocks already inside her, and waited for the long anticipated penetration. Her two partners must also have understood what was happening for they too became totally still, the three of them presenting a still-life tableau of expectation to the watching Helen.

Mandy was an anal virgin, unsure of what to expect, and it seemed that her potential trespasser was also inexperienced, for his aim owed more to enthusiasm than knowledge. He just carried on gripping her hips and prodding at her arse trying to find his way in! Helen noticed his difficulty, realised what was needed, and saved Mandy from probable serious discomfort by grasping the errant weapon and guiding it gently to its target. She then held the cock behind its head to prevent any more thrusting and eased it slowly and carefully past Mandy's sphincter and into her rectum! "Now wait there till she gets used to it" she instructed its owner, keeping her hand firmly gripped around its shaft to ensure compliance. Mandy's only reaction to its entry was a moan deep within her throat! After a minute or so Helen slowly and gently allowed the shaft to slide through her hand and into Mandy's rectum, until there was no longer room for her hand between the two bodies. Then, unable to resist, she put her hand between his legs from behind and gently fondled his balls before slipping from the room to seek Mandy's next suitor!

The moan that Mandy had uttered as her anal cherry popped was one of both pleasure and relief, Pleasure both from the superb sensation of a man entering her forbidden garden and from the knowledge that she had at last satisfied her dream of a cock in every hole, and relief from the fact that she had actually been able to take a double penetration and that it hadn't hurt, - well, apart from getting it past her sphincter, and then not too much! The feeling of having three men within her at once was exquisite. The cock now in her arse lay nearly parallel to the one within her cunt and each compressed the room the other could take up, exaggerating its apparent size.

She felt so wonderfully wickedly full, and, with all three cocks in place, she experienced a feeling of intense pride at her accomplishment, especially considering the black monster that was still throbbing inside her pussy! All she had to do to now was to make them all unload inside her!

Mandy had thought to continue her rocking motion, but the decision was taken from her. Her still impatient 'arse man' - as she subconsciously named him – began thrusting into her with long sliding strokes that buried him to the hilt and pushed her forward against her 'front man' each time! After half a minute or so of this the other two followed suit and also began to fuck her, the 'front man' fucking her mouth with short rapid strokes and 'Black Dick' beneath her jabbing upwards into her cunt with his beautiful member! None of them was synchronised with any other, so that with all three going at her at different speeds and powers all Mandy could do was to hang on for the ride. But what a ride! Never, ever, had Mandy experienced anything like the thrill of this trio, or even thought it possible.

The dominant cock was the one in her arse, and it was that one, with its deep heavy thrusts, that Mandy's body was forced to follow, jerking forward as it plunged into her. Sometimes this meant that her mouthful became a throat-full, while at others she almost lost it, desperately sucking at it and clamping her lips around it to keep it where it belonged. It also meant that the short jabbing thrusts into her cunt sometimes complimented the ones into her rectum and sometimes went against them, the resulting irregular rubbing of each against the other through the thin wall between them sending bolts of pure bliss through Mandy's whole being! She could not imagine anything more erotic, more pleasurable, and more downright fucking kinky, than what she was now experiencing, and she didn't ever want it to end!

But it couldn't last forever, of course, but the first to cum was Mandy herself. Another body-ripping climax sent wave after wave of sensations rushing through her. Each wave brought a muffled cry to her throat and a gush of juices to her cunt, but with her holes full and her body already being joggled helplessly this way and that by the three cocks ploughing into her, not one of her lovers noticed! They were all intent on their own pleasure, plunging in and out of her body with little regard for anything beyond the sensations that it generated. Harder and harder they all fucked into her, carried away by the purely animal pleasure of triple fucking a woman and each racing the others to the finish line. In the end it was virtually a dead heat between her mouth and her arse, with her cunt only a second or two behind, so that cream was pouring into all three holes at the same time. Mandy had desperately to try and cope with copious jets of cum flooding into her mouth, gulping and swallowing while she was jolted from behind by two more marvellous cocks also spraying lovely spunk into her. She had never felt cum spurting into her arse before and that strangely wonderful sensation alone triggered yet another orgasm, its intensity exaggerated by everything else that was happening to her. That her three lovers climaxed almost simultaneously meant that she was little more than a rag doll between them, battered from all ends, a receptacle for their cream but little else. Groaning in satisfaction as their balls erupted into her orifices, the men all pushed themselves as deep as they could with little regard for Mandy's comfort. She had absolutely no control over what they did, and she revelled in the fact. This, as she had told Helen, was just what she wanted – to be multi-fucked by strangers and used for their pleasure!

After her three partners had all emptied themselves into her, withdrawn their softening cocks and staggered away from the bed, a momentary confusion over who should be next, allowed Mandy to rest for a few minutes, bruised and abused, but nevertheless feeling she that was in paradise. She had never felt anything so wonderful, and probably wouldn't again. The pleasure came on three levels. First, the overwhelming ecstasy of multiple orgasms, each one magnified by a factor of three, and then the mental pleasure of knowing that she was performing acts most people within her social circle would consider perverted, and last, strangely, was the knowledge that she was doing all this in full view of her life long friend. It was becoming the best night of her life, not to mention the most knackering!

It wasn't long before Helen had things reorganised and Mandy was treated to another anonymous cock entering her doggy style. Still kneeling and facing away, Mandy could not see who her new lover was, and frankly she didn't care! All she knew was that another cock began pounding away at her, carrying another set of testicles to shoot lovely spunk into her cunt. One more man to add to her tally for the day!

Another two men followed this one, each flooding her already sopping cunt. Cum dripped from her hole, ran down her thighs, pooled onto the bed beneath her. Her legs ached, her pussy was bruised and sore, her arse cheeks hurt from male bodies slamming against them, but still she wanted more! And more she got! Another load went into her cunt, then one into her mouth, before entrance was once more demanded into her arse. This time access was comparatively easy, her sphincter had been stretched by the previous intruder and the whole channel was still well lubricated with his cum. In any case her rectum seemed to welcome the incursion, almost as if this was where cocks should be and being arse fucked was simply bliss! Mandy made up her mind there and then that she needed to have this delight again, though she knew she would never convince Jake to perform anal sex and would have to look elsewhere! She was rapidly becoming an anal devotee, even more so when the cock buried in there blasted spunk deep into her, prompting her own body to erupt once more in orgasm! Once again, this orgasm, produced deep within her rectum, was mind-blowing, leaving her gasping for breath, her whole body trembling and sweating, and her mind in rapture!

Mandy was knackered! She was torn between calling it a day to ease her aching body and continuing with the hardest but most pleasurable time she had ever enjoyed! It was what she wanted, it was exactly what she'd dreamed of, it was fabulous, but 'God, it was fucking hard work!' But she couldn't give in and live with herself afterwards and besides, she didn't want to let Helen down after all her hard work organising things!

Helen seemed as if she sensed Mandy's hesitation, coming over to whisper to her. "Grand finale coming up soon, I've saved the best till last, bet you'll love it!"

Mandy's decision was made. She wasn't going to miss out on the best!

Lover number – whatever it was! – was a tall thin red-headed young man with penis to match, who instructed Mandy to "kneel over me and sit on my dick!" Mandy did as she was asked, sinking happily onto him and then leaning forward, somehow knowing that she'd need her arse in the air again! In this she was correct, rightly assuming that a different man would be coming from behind, but not quite in the way she thought.

This time, instead of entering her anus as she supposed, she felt the second cock probing for entry into her cunt alongside the one already there! 'Christ' she thought, 'I'm not sure I can handle this!' But even as the thought entered her mind the new cock entered her cunt, slithering almost effortlessly into her sopping wet tunnel! That is not to say she wasn't distended by the intrusion, she was not built for two and the stretching made her gasp with pain! But even though it hurt her, it also pleased and pleasured her to feel the two cocks inside her pussy. Slowly, as Mandy became comfortable with the double penetration, the two men began to thrust into her, deliberately timing themselves so that as one withdrew the other pushed in! This reciprocating movement gave all three exquisite pleasure. The two men had done this before and were quite happy to share a pussy. They could each feel the others penis passing over their own, an unusual and enjoyable sensation for them, and to Mandy for whom it was as if she were being massaged from within. Soon the two men had built up pace and timing and were able to fuck Mandy at full speed, their alternating thrusts sending her to heaven! She was also approaching what promised to be the most concentrated orgasm of the day. She could feel her pussy muscles already beginning to spasm, clenching on her lovers shafts as a ball of molten lava gathered deep in her pelvis.

All of a sudden, with her body shuddering and jerking, the climax hit her with full force, the heat in her pelvis racing through her body, a forest fire of ecstasy burning its way through her! Then first one and then the other cock inside her pussy shot it's load deep into her, renewing and reinforcing her orgasm as her cervix reacted to the double load squirting against it! It seemed as if the waves of pleasure that raced through her were never going to end, on and on it went, making her cry out, to buck and jerk and to throw her head back, eyes closed in total bliss. Her toes were curled, her fingers were clutching at the bed and her back was arched so hard it ached afterwards! All this time both men were shooting spurt after spurt of thick hot cum into her, each penis twitching as it unloaded and sending more thrills along her over sensitive tunnel. This time, it really was better than anything she had ever felt before. This time, surely, it would never be surpassed. How could anything, no matter what, ever be that good?

As soon as the flaccid cocks slipped from her cunt and the two men staggered away Mandy rolled onto her back and held her hand out towards Helen, mouthing a silent 'thank you'. Helen went over and clasped Mandy's hand in hers before lying herself down next to her friend.

"Was that good?" She asked.

"Apart from believing I'll never move again, it was fucking marvellous!"

"Well, don't move for a bit yet, you've had the finale, but don't forget the encore!"

"I don't think I can take anymore, honestly!" Mandy was looking just a little worried!

"Don't worry, I'll help you out!" Helen grinned, lying back and opening her legs as she spoke.

Two men, the original man with the huge cock, and the nearly equally well endowed black man now clambered onto the bed, the coloured man kneeling between Mandy's thighs and the white man between Helen's! Both men then pulled the women onto their laps, sitting them on their cocks. Then they lowered the women onto their backs so that they were lying down the slope of the men's knees, their shoulders on the bed and their legs wrapped around their partners waists. Then, with their cocks lying motionless inside the women's pussies, the men began to massage their partners clits with their thumbs, bringing 'oohhs' of pleasure from both. Mandy, who had her eyes closed, felt the bed moving as if another man was climbing aboard and looked up startled. In fact it wasn't just another man, but rather all of them, who were taking position in a circle about the pair, their hands stroking their own revived cocks. Mandy looked at Helen, who nodded and grinned gleefully.

"For what we are about to receive!" Said Helen, taking hold of her friends hand again as the men began to wank in earnest.

Two of the men had been busy working themselves towards their second climax while they waited, and it was not long before they began to take on the red faced look of frowning concentration that precedes a male orgasm! Sure enough soon first one then the other groaned and leaned forward to send gloopy streams of cum to splatter across Mandy's and Helen's breasts and bellies, creamy droplets on creamy flesh! The two men surprised Mandy by blowing her a kiss as soon as they were finished, and quietly leaving the room.

Meanwhile thumbs were still busy on pussies and Helen could feel her own orgasm approaching. She had been watching Mandy being serviced all evening and her own need had been growing all the time. Now she was about to have her arousal satisfied! Her orgasm was almost on the brink when the first two men ejaculated, and the feel of warm sticky cum spattering across her boobs sent Helen over the edge. Clutching Mandy's hand in hers she reared up against her lover, forcing his cock deeper into her and his thumb harder against her clitoris, while a sibilant 'yeeesss' came through gritted teeth. The orgasm was mind-bogglingly intense, making her vaginal muscles tighten, her buttocks clench, and her limbs shake! It was so good, well worth the wait, and well satisfying! Then as she came down from her peak she couldn't help using her free hand to gently massage the men's cream into her skin!

It was not long before more of the men were shooting off over the women, coating them with delicious cum, making their bodies glisten under the soft spotlight over the bed. And, as each man ejaculated he too milked every drop from his penis, blew a kiss and silently left, until finally there was only Mandy, Helen, and the two men buried in them. As soon as that stage was reached the two last men pulled out of the women's pussies, straddled their bellies and deliberately wanked over them, pointing their cocks at the women's faces! They did not last long either, their almost motionless fuck had aroused them nearly to the point of cumming and it took only a few strokes before they were simultaneously unloading over their partners. Both women were treated to great long strings of cum across their faces and breasts, with some landing in their eager open mouths and some in their hair. For men who had quite recently shot a load into Mandy's cunt, they were surprisingly heavy cummers and both women were liberally coated with their cream. Then, like the others before them, they blew a kiss and quietly left!

For a little while the two women lay naked and silent side by side, their bodies shining with spunk, then Mandy looked across at Helen and said "That was a nice touch, getting them to just leave one by one like that. You're quite the organiser, aren't you? Now, if I can ever get up, I think I might take a shower, if you don't mind?"

"I reckon we both need one, so I think I will too, in fact, I'll do a deal with you!" Replied Helen.

Mandy looked at her questioningly.

"We'll shower together, then you wash my back and I'll wash yours! I'm not sure I dare stand on my own and I don't think we need be shy, do you?"

"Deal! On condition that you hold me up if my legs won't!"

Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers
12