Former Playmates Pt. 07: Alyssa’s Journey

Story Info
Leaving abuse, letters to her son, loving black cock.
12.5k words
4.52
22.6k
29

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers

Author's note: Fictional former Playboy Playmates – all sisters. Each have two stories. First story is Interracial. The second will be Incest.

I experimented with first person POV story telling. I separated the jump from 3rd person to 1st person with a series of seven asterisks. I think it turned out fine and easy to follow.

This is Alyssa's first story. She's not as close to her other sisters, but she has a really sweet niece that she's good friends with.


Former Playmates Pt. 07: Alyssa's Journey

Chapter 1

Ulysses ran his fingers through Alyssa's long, dirty blonde hair while she lovingly tended to his long, black cock. She kissed the tip, glancing at him, smiling softly.

"You're so good at that," He smiled back.

"You think so?"

"I do," he replied.

Alyssa blushed, sitting up in bed, crawling to Ulysses' face, kissing him tenderly, her large pregnant belly resting against his side. She was 33-weeks pregnant. It wouldn't be long until she delivered a child she was putting up for adoption.

The past few weeks with Ulysses had been amazing. He'd tenderly make love to her, or if she wanted, go hard. Sometimes he'd cum inside her pussy, her womb occupied by a growing baby. Sometimes he'd pull out, letting his dick rest on her belly, spurting and covering it with semen.

Alyssa loved it when he visited her. He'd bring her groceries, help clean her run-down, cheap, little apartment, and then take her to bed. Sometimes he'd spend the night, making love to her until the sun rose.

She loved Ulysses' friendship. He was the nicest man she'd ever met. The fact he had a perfect, muscular, dark-chocolate body and cock was an added bonus. Alyssa loved sex with him, especially in her heightened hormonal, pregnant state. Then again, she often wondered, if it was black men that did it for her.

Alyssa ended the long kiss, looking into Ulysses' eyes, stroking his ever-erect cock.

"Were you ever married?" He asked, running his fingers through her hair once more.

Alyssa nodded, looking downward.

"You don't have to tell me about it. I was just curious," Ulysses said.

"I don't mind telling you."

"Are you sure? I don't want to bring up painful memories."

"If you have time, I'll be glad to," Alyssa said. "I don't have to be at work until Monday."

"I don't have any photo shoots to go on for a few weeks," the fitness model said. "Please feel free to tell me anything. We can stay right here in bed," he added.

Alyssa looked over Ulysses' body, running her hands over his six-pack abs, "Where do I begin?"

*******

I was living in Los Angeles from my teen years to early 30s. I got pregnant at 18, had a son at 19, and married my boyfriend. All was great. We were able to go to college, get jobs, everything.

For eight years things were perfect. My husband, Owen, was a good man. Was, being the key word.

He made love to me regularly. It was sweet, gentle, caring. He didn't last long, but I know he enjoyed it. I rarely orgasmed without stimulating myself, but I loved feeling him cum in me, his moans bringing a smile to my face.

When I posed in Playboy Magazine, that's when things changed. Owen seemed proud at first. He was married to a Playboy Bunny! But over time he seemed less and less happy. He put on weight, I didn't. I had a close knit circle of friends, moms in the neighborhood, coworkers, and so on – he didn't. I was called back by Playboy to pose again a year later, bringing in a good amount of extra income – he was stuck in a job he hated, making an amount he felt was lower than it should be. He was miserable. I felt horrible for him, but I loved him, and stuck with him. Even after he started hitting me.

It was a slap here and there, nothing major at first, the words hurt most. Hateful, mean spirited, jealousy fueled words. He shamed me for posing in that magazine. He accused me of cheating, even though all my spare time was spent with our son; someone who became the only positive aspect of my life.

Then the frequency of the slaps increased, followed by a punch on occasion. Then, over time, those too increased in amount. I went to the hospital a couple times. I had to get stitches on my chin. I was knocked out a few times. I received a couple more stitches on my temple. But I stayed with him, thinking it was a phase; loving him unconditionally – what a good wife would do, right?

I hated lying to my son. Joshua was 11 or 12 at that point. I think he was able to tell I wasn't being truthful with him, that I didn't really fall down the front steps.

I begged Owen to talk to a professional, to seek help. He hit me for even suggesting it. Our sex life ended. I would have dreams about him and I in a happier place. I'd dream of him grabbing my breasts from behind, whispering how much he loved me in my ear when he came in me. But it was all a fantasy.

We were getting by just fine. But I suppose it wasn't enough for him. I never thought poorly for him, I never made fun of him for how much money he made, I never mistreated him. He was, and I suppose still is, a great father. He protects his son as best he can. Sadly, he views me as a threat, and he won't let me talk to or see Joshua.

*******

"Hey, it's ok, Alyssa. You don't have to go on. I was just making conversation," Ulysses said, wiping a tear away from her eye.

"No, I can go on. I might as well tell you. You're really all I have," Alyssa said, resting her head on Ulysses' chest.

She paused a moment, thinking about how to continue, forging ahead after deciding to tell Ulysses how she left Owen.

Chapter 2

Alyssa trembled in Ulysses' arms, straddling him, cumming again. He kissed her large breasts, holding her pregnancy with his dark brown hands.

"I can feel the baby kicking," He observed.

"Yes," Alyssa said, catching her breath. "That was a pretty powerful orgasm. It probably shook things up in there," she laughed.

"Now then, where was I?" she asked, closing her eyes when Ulysses kissed her stomach.

*******

I set up a PO Box for my son. I was getting prepared, thinking the worst. One day after school, I took him by the post office, did some paperwork, and gave him the key to it. I told him to check this box for letters from mommy. I felt silly saying "mommy" to a 14-year-old, but it just fit.

Joshua was confused at first, agreeing to check it once a week starting the following week, just like I asked him to.

Owen threw a broom at me when I got home, angry that I hadn't swept recently. He muttered under his breath about how much better I thought I was than him and how I was nothing in the grand scheme of things. He belittled me, calling me a slut, and I let him. I took it, listening to him insult me in hushed tones so his son wouldn't hear, as I swept. It's so sad how some people change for the worse.

He went to check on Joshua, making sure he was doing his homework; he loves his son so very much. I finished sweeping; I mopped too, and started on dinner.

That night, I left the guestroom I had been ordered by Owen to sleep in for the last year of our marriage, and snuck into Joshua's room. I sat on the edge of his bed and woke him up. I reminded him how much I loved him. I told him I was going to stay with my niece Sandee. I told Joshua to check his PO Box in a few days. I kissed his forehead and left.

I knew that he didn't believe any of the horrible things Owen may have told him about me. I could see it in his eyes; I could tell he felt sorry for me. There was something else too. I could see restraint, as if he wanted to run with me, but was keeping his cool, trusting me to write him, letting me get away from the abuse, knowing that however things ended up he and I would always have each other – even if only by letters.

I removed my wedding ring, sitting it on the little table by the front door and left. Owen was still asleep.

I arrived at Sandee's house in Santa Monica, not far from the beach, after midnight. She is actually my half-niece. Her mother, Diane, is my oldest half-sister. Either way, Sandee and I always got along. She's 36 now; I'll be 37 in a couple months.

At the time, Sandee was a stripper, hoping to get out of that profession. Needless to say, she knew how to have fun.

*******

"Whoa, whoa. Fun?" Ulysses asked, interrupting the story.

Alyssa laughed, "Calm down. We didn't have wild parties or anything like that. I met a few of her friends though. Some would stay the night, some were quite loud."

Ulysses kissed Alyssa's neck from behind, his hands massaging her large breasts, while she sat against him in the bed. "Loud?"

"In the bedroom yes. She loved many people," Alyssa chuckled. "I was busy writing letters to Joshua, mailing one almost every day. They were simple letters, telling him I loved him, reminding him to keep my location a secret."

"Did he?"

"Yes. Owen showed up anyway a few days later. I hid under Sandee's bed. I didn't have this belly back then, so I could fit under there. He never came in to search the house. Sandee suggested I might've gone to a friend's house in Nevada, acting shocked when Owen told her I left him."

"Did your son write back?"

"A few times, yes. I told him my address wouldn't be permanent for a long time. I told him of my whereabouts every time I changed locations. I never missed a letter from him. They brought me so much joy these past three years."

"That's a long time," Ulysses said, rubbing lotion onto her belly.

"Yes. Owen was good to Joshua. I was the only one he mistreated. He never raised his voice at Joshua, hit him, or anything like that. He was a perfect father. Unfortunately, he turned into a horrible, abusive husband."

Alyssa sat up, turned around, holding Ulysses' face, kissing him again, her lotion-covered stomach pressing into his cock. She began sliding it up and down, slowly, over his erection.

"Mmm, baby, I love that," Ulysses moaned, closing his eyes.

"I know you do. I love feeling you cum all over my tummy," Alyssa said.

"You really know how to work a cock," Ulysses said. "I'm guessing you didn't learn from Owen."

"I didn't. It was after I left him."

"Sandee's friends?"

"Sorta, but not in Los Angeles. It was after I left there. My first new location," Alyssa said, picking up the pace, using her beautiful pregnant belly to service Ulysses' dick.

Chapter 3

After Ulysses ejaculated all over Alyssa's belly, they showered together, cleaning each other thoroughly, making out in the hot steam.

Their kisses intensified, leading them back to Alyssa's bed, Ulysses' cock hard and strong once more.

Alyssa took a deep breath, savoring the feeling of his long rod embedded in her. "When did you leave LA?" he asked.

*******

Thanksgiving of that year. Sandee had saved enough money in the two months I stayed with her to fly us both to Tampa, Florida.

Joshua came by her house the day before our flight. He would sneak over as often as he could. He'd ride his bike. I pretended to scold him, because it took him a long time to get there, I'd hate it if he got caught, but didn't care deep down, I was too happy to see him.

That night he delivered sad news. He told me he and his father were moving to Houston the first week of December. I was floored. Owen stopped looking for me. I wondered if he found my letters and this was an attempt to distance me. Joshua assured me he had them hidden.

We both cried, holding each other, for what seemed like hours. I had no idea when I would see or hear from him again. I couldn't confront Owen; I had to stay away from him, for fear of what he might do to me. I let him take my son and move away.

Tears streaming down my face, I told him he could get a new PO Box and write a letter to Sandee's address when he could and include his new address. It shouldn't be a problem for minors. I gave him some cash from my dwindling supply, telling him to use it for fees. I told him I'd find a way to write him.

I had no idea when I'd hear from him again. It turned out to be a few, long agonizing months.

Anyway, Sandee was the only one of my family I was really close to. My four other sisters were all half-sisters, our father remarrying shortly after their mother passed away. We got along ok, but were never that close.

That year, far, far away from Owen, zero chance of running into him, I felt safe in Florida for Thanksgiving. I enjoyed being around them for the holidays. It had been many years since I've seen some of them. They all congratulated me for having the courage to leave Owen. Some offered me a guest room. I knew they were just being polite, but it meant a lot. The sadness in my heart from the uncertainty of not knowing when I'd hear from Joshua weighed heavily on me.

I wished I had a cell phone back then; Owen wouldn't let me have one. What little money Owen allowed me to have I took, along with some in my own savings account. As a result, I needed to save as much money as possible. It turned out to be cheaper to write letters instead of buying a phone and paying monthly rates for it.

After Thanksgiving, Sandee was heading to Miami to visit a few stripper friends. She asked me to accompany her; I figured why not. I hoped this trip would take my mind off of things. I kept telling myself it would work out; I'd be communicating with my son again.

The night before we left for Miami, Sandee woke me up. The house was full of family; I slept on a small bed in one of the guest rooms, Sandee on the floor. I figured she was cold and wanted to snuggle, but there was hardly room for two on the bed. She wanted something else though.

"Do you trust me?" Sandee asked.

"Yes, of course, what's wrong? Is Owen – "

"No, silly. He's nowhere near. I have a present for you. It's something that will take your mind off of things," Sandee said. I gave her a suspicious look.

"Not all strippers are drug addicts, don't give me that look. It's something far, far better than any drug. It's addictive, but not illegal, and given your situation, won't ruin certain things," She explained.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Come with me," Sandee led me out of the guest room, quietly sneaking down the dark hallway. When we got to the back door of the kitchen, she stopped me and held up a cloth of some sort.

"Relax for me please?" She asked. I shrugged and she put a blindfold on me.

"Sandee?"

"Trust me, it's fine. It's perfect actually. I want to help you relax, you've been through a horrible few years," Sandee said, taking my hand, leading me out into the cool night air.

I heard crickets chirping. I enjoyed a nice breeze against my face. The grass was damp with dew. I trusted Sandee, although I didn't realize what she meant about whatever she was going to give me not ruining certain things, given my situation. I went with it, sighing heavily when she sat me down, on what I guessed, to be a lawn chair.

Sandee tipped my chin, making me look straight forward. Then I felt it. Something caressed my lips. It was soft. I thought someone was kissing me perhaps. Maybe it was a finger. But then it caressed my lips again, harder this time, my heart was racing.

I felt the large tip of a penis slide across my closed mouth. It had been years since I had performed oral sex on Owen, but a woman never forgets the feeling of a man's cock in her mouth.

"Sandee," I recoiled, realizing what it was.

"It's ok, trust me," she said.

"Who is he?" I asked.

I heard kissing sounds, Sandee moaning while locking lips with this stranger. "He's a friend," She said ending their kiss. "I go way back with him and his son when I used to live here."

I heard them kiss again, and then felt Sandee's finger on my chin. "Open up, enjoy this, then I'll reveal who he is."

"Alright," I sighed. I slowly opened my mouth, inching forward in the lounge chair. My lips kissed at it, stretching around it, they covered the tip, bringing it into my mouth. It was huge, so much bigger than anything I'd ever had.

Gingerly sucking on it, my pussy was soaking wet, it tasted so good – a musky man taste, mixed with pre-cum. Sandee was busy making out with this man, but I stopped, clearing my throat. "Sandee? Can I – "

"Use your hands? Of course! Don't be shy in front of me, please unwind and enjoy this," Sandee said, taking my hands guiding it to the man's body.

His muscular thighs were rock hard. My hands traveled up to his stomach feeling its sculpted musculature too. Then I found the base of his cock. My hands barely wrapped around its girth. "Wow," I whispered, slowly jacking him off with both hands. He was so long, thick, and powerful.

I devoured his dick. My mouth was stretched and completely full of it. Jacking his long cock off while I sucked hungrily at him, Sandee took one of my hands, lowering it to my pajama pants.

"Relax and enjoy this," She whispered, pulling at the strings of my waist band, sliding my hand into my pants. I knew what she wanted me to do. I was so lost in sucking this mystery dick, this massive monster, I happily started playing with myself.

I heard the man moan while Sandee resumed kissing him. I went to my knees, pushing the chair back, furiously rubbing my clit while I sucked his cock. I paused, licking the shaft up and down, over and over, covering it with my saliva. Then I resumed sucking that juicy dick. I was so close to cumming. I needed this release, I needed this orgasm, I needed this cock. Sandee knew me too well.

"Mmmph mmm," I moaned as the orgasm hit me, my mouth still closed around his cock. I rubbed my clit until the wave of pleasure finished washing over me.

I took his cock out of my mouth, kissing the tip several times.

"Better?" Sandee asked. I nodded and caught my breath.

"Good," She said. Sandee kneeled down, slowly removing the blindfold.

Before me, was as towering, hugely muscular, black man. My eyes shot open, my necked arched back to take in his naked body.

"Alyssa, this is Tony. He's lived next door here for a long time. His son, TJ and I, used to have lots of fun as teens, and then later," Sandee paused, kissing Tony on his cheek. "I would spend time with Tony too."

I have never done anything sexual with a black man. It never crossed my mind. But his cock in my mouth, sending shivers down my spine; was Sandee right? Was it addictive?

"Alyssa, would you like to have more fun with Tony tonight? We can go inside. He has a nice guest room area in the basement. We can – "

"Hell yes!" I said, grabbing Tony's hand, leading him into, what was apparently, his home next door.

*******

"Nice. So Sandee helped you release some stress that night," Ulysses said, getting dressed before leaving in the morning. Alyssa had to go to work soon.

"She did," Alyssa replied, getting dressed as well.

"I can't wait to hear more of the story. I'll be back next week," Ulysses said, hugging and kissing Alyssa goodbye.

"I can't wait for that!" she chuckled, grabbing Ulysses' bulge, looking forward to another all-nighter during his weekly visits.

Chapter 4

A week later, Ulysses was back at Alyssa's apartment. She was on all fours; he was behind her, sliding in an out of her as fast as he could, her large tits jiggling from the impacts. "Yes!" she cried out.

A few hours later, they were kissing in a post-sex make out session. "So you went inside Tony's home?" Ulysses asked.

"Oh! Almost forgot. My story. Yes we did. In his basement. He reminds me of you in ways. We went all night. I had never had a black man inside me before. He stretched me out good though. Sandee told me to pretend she wasn't there. I did and rode his cock with abandon. It was incredible. When I got tired, Sandee took over, riding and cumming on it until she got tired. You know the best part?"

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers