Former Playmates Pt. 09: Tiffanie's True Desire

Story Info
Former Playboy Playmate succumbs to desires for her son.
10.6k words
4.53
37.1k
42

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Author's note: This is Tiffanie's second story. Her first is interracial. You don't have to read that one if you don't want to, but suffice to say in Part 3 of this series, Tiffanie witnessed an incestuous act at her home involving her oldest sister Diane. Unlike Stephanie, (who also witnessed a similar act in Part 3) it messed Tiffanie up -- driving her crazy even. She tried her best to avoid her inner incestuous desires, sleeping with black men.

Tiffanie's first and second stories drive home the fact that all the moms in my literary universe love one cock far, far more than others. This story is about Tiffanie no longer running from her taboo and perverse desire for her son.

This story begins immediately after her first one ends.

Tiffanie was introduced in The Challenge part 4. Also, a cameo of sorts in this story calls back to The Challenge stories -- a certain tropical resort where family members became closer.




Former Playmates Pt. 09: Tiffanie's True Desire



Chapter 1

"I saw you Diane. I saw you and Elliot on my back deck having sex," Tiffanie told her oldest sister on the phone. She was standing at her bedroom window, naked, watching her son kick a soccer ball around in the front yard. The blinds were completely open, Tiffanie not caring if Tom turned around and saw her hourglass frame standing there, watching him.

"You, uh, you did?" Diane said, climbing off Dan, her nephew's cock in her huge, new home in Charleston, South Carolina. She smiled at her sister Stephanie who was sitting in a chair next to the bed having her pussy eaten out her nephew, Diane's son, Elliot.

"I did," Tiffanie answered, watching Tom. "One year and eight months ago. You and he were here. I heard loud noises late that night and went to see what it was -- your son, holding you up by the legs, you leaning back on the railing while he fucked you."

Diane paused at one of the six bedroom doors. She was listening to the muffled sounds of lovemaking her younger sister Julianne and son Greg were making. They were fairly new to the house, not yet totally comfortable with sharing each other, and participating in the group sex sessions that were held. Diane knew it was only a matter of time -- Julianne having made great progress a couple weeks ago by no longer wearing clothes indoors. Julianne's son, Greg, soon loosened up a couple days later, joining his mother's, and everyone else's, new nude lifestyle.

"Tiffanie, I'm sorry, we should've been quieter," Diane said, making her way to the massive kitchen.

"No. I know about Bob. I know he's yours and my father. I know the others are our half-sisters. I was sleeping with him when I worked with him and after I saw you and Elliot, I started sleeping with him again for several months. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"So it could erase the memory of seeing you and your son doing that. But it backfired," Tiffanie said.

"He told you he was our father," Diane guessed.

"Yes. So you know what I did next? What my next course of action to erase memories of witnessing and participating in incest?"

"What?"

"Black cock. I lost count of how many black men I fucked and sucked in order to hide something, to bury something. Want to know what that was?" Tiffanie asked, tweaking a nipple, watching her son.

"What, sweetie?"

"I wanted to hide how much it turned me on. Seeing you and Elliot, learning that I slept with my father, how incredibly hot and taboo it all was. I tried replacing one fetish with another, but no matter how many black dicks were shoved in every single hole in my body for the past year, it wouldn't and couldn't get rid of that one burning desire for that one special cock. A cock I want in me more than the biggest black cock in the world."

"Tom's," Diane said.

"Yes. I can't hide my desire for it, for him, anymore. I can't run away from it. I'm going to make love to him," Tiffanie said.

"Do it. Do it and come live here with me. Julianne and her son moved in a couple months ago. You can too. Stop everything, put the house up for sale and move in with us. Tom will be graduating high school this month, take him to bed, show him how much you love him, then move in with us," Diane said.

Tiffanie sighed. "That may be easier said than done. We aren't exactly that close anymore. I haven't spent much quality time with him. I feel like it'd be weird."

"Ignore that feeling. If he feels uncomfortable, he'll get over it. Take him somewhere. Just you and him. Make him yours. He won't resist you forever," Diane advised.

"I think I know just the thing," Tiffanie said. They ended their call, followed by more calls by Tiffanie to a travel agent. She was taking her son to a place they been before, a place where one of Tiffanie's black lovers accompanied them to, a place where she spent most of her time riding his cock instead of spending any time with her son. She was going to make it right. She was going to spend all her time giving Tom attention this time around. She was going to be in the hot tub, in bed, in the shower, on the beach with Tom -- not anyone else.

The first week of June was when they would leave. It would be the exact same resort, room, everything. Tiffanie watched Tom from her window kick the ball back and forth in the front yard. Staring him down, while she slowly rubbed her clit, she had a few weeks to prepare. She would change everything with her son.




Chapter 2

She waited until Tom came in before she put on a silky, black robe. Tiffanie's first decision on her path to seduce Tom was to wear less clothing -- always. No underwear, small, tight dresses, robes, tiny shorts and tank tops were going to be part of her new attire.

Tom was sitting in a recliner, channel surfing, when Tiffanie entered the living room, immediately approaching him.

"Tom, we need to talk," She said, going to her knees in front of him, careful to make sure her cleavage exposed as much as possible without fully revealing her breasts.

"Ok, what is it?" Tom asked, glancing away from her.

Tiffanie took the remote from him, tossing it to the nearby couch. She repositioned herself so her large breasts were resting on Tom's thighs. She could tell he was feeling uncomfortable, but didn't care.

"I want to apologize to you."

"For what?" he asked.

"This past year, everything. You and I have grown apart. It's my fault. That's going to change starting now. For your graduation present, I'm taking you on a trip to the exact same place went to in November. It'll be just me and you. I'm redoing that vacation and I'll be spending all my time with you," Tiffanie said.

"Oh, well, it's fine. We don't have to."

"No. We are. I feel horrible about the last time we went," Tiffanie paused; her second decision on her path to seduce Tom was to change the way she talked to him. She thought about how to proceed, opting for complete openness and honest.

She ran her hands slowly up and down his thighs. "I was busy having sex, so much sex, with the friend that went with us," Tiffanie said, biting her lower lip. Tom's eyes widened and he tensed up, never hearing his mother talk like this.

"You were down at the beach by yourself and I was getting it on in the hot tub. You were eating lunch alone and I was getting eaten out -- if you know what I mean," She smiled at a shocked Tom.

Tiffanie leaned up to whisper in his ear, "That means I was having my pu -- "

"I know what it means mom," Tom interrupted, pushing her away. "Too much info."

"Well anyway, this time it will be different. We'll spend the entire time together. You and me. How does that sound?" she asked.

Tom wouldn't look at her face, he glanced to her cleavage, "Um, you might want to check yourself there."

Tiffanie looked down. Part of her right breast, including most of the nipple was exposed. She guessed her robe came undone when she leaned up to whisper to Tom. "Oh. Heh," Tiffanie shrugged. "So what do you say?"

"Are you going to fix your robe?" Tom nervously asked.

"Ugh Tom, don't be silly. It's just me. We're going to be bonding so much in the next few weeks. You might see these everyday!" Tiffanie said, quickly pulling her robe back, exposing her breasts.

"Mom!" Tom looked away.

Tiffanie grabbed his face to meet her eyes, her exposed large breasts resting on Tom's lower abdomen. "Tom, a vacation redo for your graduation present, yes?"

Tom gulped, shaking, staring into her eyes. He slowly nodded his head.

"Good," Tiffanie smiled, closed her eyes, and kissed Tom's closed mouth. She stood, his eyes on hers, not adjusting her robe.

She walked away, behind Tom, toward the stairs. She removed the robe, looking over her shoulder. "I'll start dinner in an hour. If you need me before then I'll be in my room masturbating. Just knock first. Or don't. Everyone does it!"

Tom sat still for the next five minutes, with his mouth hanging open, still in shock. "What the hell," he managed to whisper before getting up to leave.

Right as he put his hand on the front door to exit, he heard his mother cumming -- loudly -- in her bedroom. "Nope, nope, gotta leave!" Tom rushed out of the house to drive around for a little while.

Had he stayed at home another five minutes, he would've heard her call out his name, begging him to go harder, deeper inside her.

Tiffanie pulled the dildo out of her body, licking and sucking it clean. Her one true desire, Tom, would be all hers in a matter time.




Chapter 3

Dinner was agonizing for Tom. Tiffanie wore the same black robe, nothing underneath, playing footsy the whole time with him, talking on and on about their trip.

"Oh there's also a nude beach nearby. It's nice. Feel free to join me on it if you want," Tiffanie suggested, taking a few final bites of her meal.

"No thanks," Tom quickly replied.

Tiffanie smiled, taking her and Tom's plates to the kitchen. "Ok, man of the house, sit in your throne. Your woman -- me -- will feed you dessert."

"What?"

"Sit in the recliner," Tiffanie rolled her eyes, getting apple pie out of the refrigerator. She got a spoon and made her way to Tom.

She pulled up the short, black robe and sat on his lap, most of her bare ass on his thigh. "Mom," Tom winced.

"Shhh, I'm feeding my man," Tiffanie said, bringing a spoonful of pie to his mouth.

"I'm not your man," Tom said.

"Just eat it," she snapped. Tom obliged, opening his mouth for his mother to shove the pie in.

"Mmmm," She moaned. "Good?"

"Yeah."

"Have another. You like pie?"

"Mmhmm," Tom said, chewing the mouthful.

Tiffanie kissed the side of his head after giving him another bite, watching him eat. "You're really good at eating pie, Tom."

"Uh, thanks?"

"I bet a lot of the girls at school are going to miss you," Tiffanie added.

"What do you mean?" Tom said after swallowing another bit.

"Well Tom," Tiffanie said, taking the spoon from him, sitting the pie on the table. "Pie is a euphemism for," She smiled, leaning in once more to whisper in his ear. "Pussy."

"Oh Geez, Mom," Tom groaned. "What's gotten into you?"

"Hey, relax, relax. We're just being silly here."

"No, you're being silly. Get off me," Tom said, trying to stand, trying to push his mother out of his lap.

"Easy! Fine, fine, go," Tiffanie said, letting him leave.

"Thanks for dinner. It was good," Tom said out of polite obligation.

"You're welcome," Tiffanie sighed. "I'll be fixing you dinner a lot more often."

Tom headed to his room to play video games. Tiffanie felt she went too fast. Later that night her older sister Stephanie agreed. They were on the phone with one another, Stephanie trying out sexy dresses for her date with her nephew, Greg, while Greg's mother, Julianne did the same for her date with Stephanie's son, Dan. It was one step closer for everyone feeling comfortable around each other, one step closer to household, family-wide orgies.

"I'd back off a little. You laid it on pretty thick it seems. You don't want to scare him off," Stephanie suggested. "Maybe apologize for coming on too strong, then over the next few weeks, keep flirting, but more innocently. He'll probably still feel uncomfortable, but not enough to completely scare him away."

"Then on the vacation I can kick it up a notch?" Tiffanie asked.

"Sure. Just be careful. I made Dan VERY uncomfortable when I seduced him. I went too far, too fast I think. Had I several more days alone with him, I might've slowed it down a bit."

"I have 10 days with Tom," Tiffanie said.

"Good, that's very good. Each day up the ante just a little. Until then though, apologize, and then keep things simple. Snuggle on the couch, go to movies or to dinner; talk with him like friends might. These are things I sorta wished I had done."

"How did you finally feel after it was done?" Tiffanie asked.

"On cloud nine. It was short and sweet. Dan didn't last long, but I didn't care. He's my honey," Stephanie answered. "Sex with him is better than sex with all the black -- "

"Cocks in the world?" Tiffanie giggled.

"Yes!" Stephanie said, agreeing with Tiffanie and also on the dress she had picked out. She changed her tone, whispering in the phone. "And I love black cock. I really do. But nothing compares to Dan. Heck, after my date with Greg tonight, I'm taking him to bed and I have no doubt in my mind that THAT sex will be just as good if not ALMOST as good as it is with Dan."

The two sisters giggled, "I hope I find out you're right," Tiffanie said. "Ugh, you've gotten me so horny now."

"Masturbation is your friend. I remember cumming on my toy, thinking of Dan before we made love, and I never orgasmed so hard in my life. More than I ever had with a black guy and it was only masturbation!"

"Stephanie! You are too much," Tiffanie said. Quieting down a bit, her eyes to the floor, "I guess you know we're half-sisters right?"

"Yep, but it's no big deal. It doesn't change anything. We're still sisters," Stephanie said.

"I know. I guess you're right," Tiffanie said, standing, removing her robe.

"I better go. Remember take it slow," Stephanie said. They ended their call. Tiffanie headed to the shower and Stephanie met her date at the front door.

Stephanie's back was against the back of her sister Julianne. Each woman was making out with their respective son. They broke the kiss at the same time and in unison said, "Have fun with your Aunt tonight."

All four of them erupted into laughter.




Chapter 4

Taking Stephanie's advice to heart, Tiffanie toned it down some. Instead of flirting with Tom and making him feel uncomfortable, she opted to talk more with him, go do things with him, and basically build a friendship with him.

She still wore very little clothing around the house. Tiffanie would sit across from Tom at dinner, wearing her robe, erect nipples against the silk, lightly rubbing her foot against his -- but not going overboard.

She apologized for coming on too strong, saying that sometimes she gets really horny and has trouble controlling herself -- especially around attractive men, insinuating Tom.

Tom for the most part was awkward around her, only being nice because it was the right thing to do. The main thing on his mind was finishing his final exams and figuring out how to tell his mother he was accepted to college on the other side of the country, in Los Angles, near his father. His parents didn't get along at all, but since his mother has been barely around in the past year or so, Tom found it difficult to talk to her about these things. He knew she wouldn't be pleased.

"Are you looking forward to our trip?" Tiffanie asked her son while putting away the dishes with him.

"Yeah, I guess," Tom shrugged.

"We're going to have a wonderful time," She said, stopping Tom from putting a plate away, hugging him tightly. "I know I've said it before recently, but I'm truly sorry for not being around much in the past year. I was going through a lot of turmoil and I just kept my distance instead of dealing with it."

"Turmoil? Like what?" Tom asked.

"Come, sit on the couch with me," Tiffanie grabbed his hand, leading the way. Tom sat down, Tiffanie pulled up the skirt she was wearing, revealing some of her ass, and sat her, unbeknownst to Tom, bare pussy on his lap, straddling him.

"Mom," Tom sighed.

"Just relax, it's fine," Tiffanie held his face, kissing his cheeks before continuing. She didn't want to tell him about Diane and Elliot having sex on the back deck, she didn't want to tell him how badly it turned her on to see it, she didn't want to tell him what she sunk to in order forget what she saw and how she felt.

"You remember Bob?" Tiffanie asked after a brief pause.

"Yeah, that guy you'd spend your weekends with."

"Right. Well he turned out to be someone completely different. I had a rough time dealing with it. I ran away when I should've run to you."

"Why me?"

Tiffanie didn't reply, smiling at her son, running her fingers through his hair. She hugged him tightly, pulling him against her chest.

"Ugh," Tom squirmed.

"Sorry," Tiffanie said. "My breasts are quite large aren't they?"

"Um," Tom gulped, his eyes rapidly blinking. "Yeah."

"You loved sucking them so much. They fed you very well long, long ago," Tiffanie caressed.

"Come on, geez," Tom complained, moving his face away from her hand.

"Sorry," She said again, getting off her son, pulling him up. "Finish the dishes. I'll be in my bedroom. Feel free to join me. We can watch a movie if you like."

Tom shrugged, not really feeling like joining her. He didn't. He went to his room to study for his last exam. Graduation would be the following weekend. Tiffanie, once again nude, cuddled under the covers, falling asleep before the movie was over.

*********

"What about making him jealous?" Stephanie suggested on the phone, briefly taking Dan's cock out of her mouth.

"I don't know. How?" Tiffanie answered. She was nude again, watching Tom play soccer.

"Well, maybe flirt with one of his little friends. You said after graduation there was a cook out right? Well, if Tom sees you being flirty with other guys his age, maybe he'll get jealous; maybe he'll want you for himself after seeing you in that light. Who knows?" Stephanie added.

"I don't think that'll work. I can't tell you how many times I've had loud sex over the past year in my bedroom, hoping deep down Tom would spy on me or walk in on us. Nothing worked. He either left the house or put on his headphones and hid in his room," Tiffanie said.

"Well don't be so obvious with it. Is there a pool there?" Stephanie asked.

"I think so. It's down the street at the neighborhood swimming pool. They have a cook out each year for all the graduates that live here."

Stephanie popped Dan's cock out of her mouth again, "Wear a nice bikini. With a body like yours you'll draw attention from everyone. Just hang out in the water."

"I'll see what I can do. I haven't met any of Tom's friends, so who knows."

A few days later, Saturday evening, everyone was staring at Tiffanie as she and Tom entered the pool area, sitting down their towels.

Her teal bikini wasn't too revealing, too slutty looking, it was fairly normal. Her curves, breasts, tummy, legs, butt, didn't stop everyone from glancing at the 41-year- old. She still had an incredible body after last posing in Playboy in her 20's.

Tiffanie ignored everyone but Tom. She practically followed him around. He reluctantly introduced her to all his friends. Tiffanie played it cool, was friendly, smiling widely.

None of the other mothers would talk to her; the fathers were too scared. But Tom's friends, teenagers, easily approached her as she leaned against the wall of the pool in four feet of water.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers