Fornication Compilation

Info
The best way to get rid of writer's block!
39 words
4.28
54.2k
19
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,385 Followers

I have so many ideas for my next romance "novel" but I can't choose which one of them to work on. My fellow novelist and friend comes over to brainstorm with me and the storm gets very wet.

--:--
--:--
1.0
theravenfox
theravenfox
theravenfox
1,385 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot! 5 stars.

This was great. I love your lesbian stories with the two voices. Some of the story ideas mentioned in the audio would make great audio stories especially the one with the therapist and her patient. Just imagining that scenario is hot.

If I had one nitpick it was that the fellow novelist Lou sounded a lot younger. I think her voice is great but works better when she is a much younger character in the stories you record.

How about some Lesbian incest stories in future? An aunt and her young niece or a young girl and her stepmother for example?

Please keep posting stories you Audio Goddess.

Cyrustroy59Cyrustroy59about 6 years ago
Fantasies R U

I wrote about a women in my first story who shared a few sessions of phone sex with me, and a number of body to body ones as well. She showed me how incredibly sexy and wild the imagination can be. Your wonderful audio reminds me of that again. TY!

RottenPinesRottenPinesabout 6 years ago
Perfect

I loved it! It was sexy, sensual and very erotic. The back-and-forth between the two characters was absolutely enthralling. The story built and built to a wonderful and intense set of climaxes (and, frankly, so did I).

HulaHoop444HulaHoop444about 6 years ago
Ravenfox is back!

I have missed hearing your voice and stories. Your lesbians audios are always a treat to listen and this one was no exception, I hope to hear more of your work in 2018!

Share this

Similar Stories

Late Night at the Gym Will Kelly and Jessie ever get along?in Lesbian Sex
Attack Decay Sustain Release A trick of light turned red into green.in Lesbian Sex
Awakening: 7 Slutty Blackmail Tasks MILF's sexual awakening by being forced to do 7 slutty tasks.in Illustrated
In Time for Christmas A visit to an elderly relative leads Amy on an adventure.in Lesbian Sex
To the Last Breath Carmel & chocolate rivals battle in the tightest of places.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories