Found

Story Info
A Master finds a new submissive.
807 words
3.76
34k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,915 Followers

There is something special about flying. Perhaps it is the fact that I do not often fly. Perhaps it is the fact that each trip is special for a different reason: to visit a close friend, or perhaps to meet a new client.

But a recent flight became even more special.

Sitting at the gate, I could tell by the rising volume around me that more and more people were arriving at the gate area for this particular flight to Pittsburgh, but I was fairly engrossed in My book and did not pay them much attention. To be honest, I paid them no attention whatsoever, for when I reached the end of a chapter, I finally marked My place and closed the book, taking a break from reading, and that was when I discovered her.

Sitting to My right, she was reading her own book, but stopped to look at Me when she noticed I was no longer reading. The first thing I truly saw about her were her eyes: a large expressive blue, reminding me of the blue of the ocean and conveying just as much depth. There seemed to be a recognition within the blue, yet there was also a sadness which was absolutely unmistakable.

After a quick calculation, I realized the recognition was likely a result of the book she was reading. As if reading My mind, she turned the book so that I could see its cover and looked shyly and demurely away from Me, almost as if testing Me, challenging Me.

The book's title was not readable to Me, as it was in another language; I guessed it to be Italian, but could not be certain. The cover of the book was simple yet gave Me a very good idea of the contest: Against a blue background was the silhouette of a woman in profile, kneeling and looking up with her breasts thrust forward, her wrists crossed behind her, and a chain leading from her neck to a point off the left side of the book's unique cover.

"That looks like an interesting book," I commented, "probably something I would read if I knew Italian."

Once again, her eyes met Mine, then she looked away shyly again.

"I assume you like to submit?" I asked quietly yet authoritatively, my voice purposely low so as not to scare the mundanes around us.

"Actually, Sir," she replied, her voice barely audible despite the close proximity, "i've never submitted before, but it intrigues me." "What makes you believe I am a 'Sir?'" I challenged, curious to hear her response.

"The question You asked me, Sir," she answered without hesitation, with much more confidence in her voice. "To ask such a question in that way and with that wording..."

That was when I took her in. The blue expressive eyes still captivated Me, but I also admired the long black hair with the barely-discernable dark blue tips, the small nose and the dainty unpainted mouth, the thin and simply black satin choker with a rose at the front, the smallish breasts straining against a form-fitting black ribbed shirt, the short red skirt revealing the long well-toned legs of a runner, and the low-heeled black shoes upon her small feet.

I had been without a sub for nearly six months. A few women had approached Me during that time, but they were not the type of submissive I sought.

The young woman sitting beside Me, however, seemed to be the one I had been searching for during the past few months.

"What is your name?" I asked, realizing that I had no means to refer to her other than to simply call her "her."

"Whatever name You deem to be appropriate for me, Sir," she replied without hesitation, her eyes downcast even though she faced me.

This young woman seemed like an ideal fit for Me. Reading a book in Italian, she was clearly intelligent and educated, meaning that she and I could discuss matters such as the upcoming elections, cultural observations, key events in the news, and the like. There was an evident taste and subtle refinement in her dress, and the satin choker was indeed an impressive touch. And while she had never submitted previously, the book and her own choice of words beckoned to Me. Overall, I knew that while she would submit, she would also be an independent woman, not someone who would depend upon Me to make every decision for her.

"Where are you headed?"

"Home to Pittsburgh," she replied. "Actually, to a suburb, to Monroeville."

That decided it for Me. I had found a new submissive at last.

"your name is 'her,'" I informed her.

she looked at Me at last, a smile upon her dainty lips and moonlight reflected upon the deep blue waters of her large expressive eyes.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,915 Followers