Four Birthday Kisses: A Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both so hot by then; we couldn't get to our hubbies fast enough. Debbie and I stripped our men down to their shorts. Someone hit the lights and we jumped into separate beds. Under the sheet, I wriggled out of my tight thong, while Donny discarded his shorts. I was far too wet for foreplay and mounted his rigid cock immediately. Riding him hard and fast, I felt the sheet fall down around me. My eyes adjusted to the darkened motel room. Knowing full well my brother and Debbie could possibly see us, I proudly sat up tall, with boobs flying and rode Donny to my first real orgasm.

Sensing my husband's impending climax, I opted to give him a special treat. I climbed off him, went to my knees, grabbed his rock-hard cock and took it in my mouth. Just by chance (or was it on purpose?), I faced Rudy and Debbie, as I gave Donny a nice sloppy blowjob.

A distant street light only reflected enough in the darkness for me to make out two shadows, as Debbie's rhythmic moans and grunts hung in the air. The proximity of her voice told me she was facing us on all fours. My tall brother knelt behind her, silently thrusting his cock into her. I imagine they were most likely observing whatever the dim light would reveal from our bed.

Gripping the base of Donny's 7-plus inches and licking up and down it, I tried to suspend his climax. Not knowing just how much (if anything) the other couple could see, I took some twisted pleasure in hoping Rudy could witness his sister having sex. When I felt Donny insert two fingers in my drenched pussy, I knew he was ready to climax.

"That's it Baby; come for me, yeah! Shoot that hot cum in my mouth, Baby!" I exhorted, loud enough to be heard by all.

I jacked, sucked and moaned, as his cock emptied a hot, starchy load into my mouth. His fingers on my clit quickly brought me to another orgasm. My mouth opened in unexpected pleasure, while his fresh cum dripped from my lips and coated his erection. Now, savoring his three-fingered pseudo cock inside, I eagerly sucked in his entire tool and swallowed his juices.

"Oh God -OH GODDD! FUCK ME!" Debbie yelled from the other bed.

I looked up and continued to stroke Donny's cock, as Rudy's shadow drove his meat hard into her. I wished (almost pleaded) the moon god would share just a little more light, so I could see them better. Shoving my ass against Donny's hand, I beckoned him to finger-fucking me harder.

I knew, from sitting on his big boner earlier, that my brother's cock must be huge. I could only imagine how it must feel for Debbie to take it all in her petite-sized pussy. Could she even take it all? Come to think of it, I hadn't heard any of the typical butt-slapping that you would normally hear from such activity. I'll bet anything, she can't handle it! What a shame, I'll bet that "I could take him!"...what was I thinking?

Debbie's cries of pleasure turned into pleas of mercy, while Rudy's forceful grunts told me he was ready to burst. In my heightened state, I felt the strange need to somehow share in my brother's impending climax. I jacked and slapped Donny's semi-flaccid cock against my tits and echoed Rudy's grunts with some of my own. Donny countered by pulling his fingers from my drenched pussy and inserting one in my asshole.

"GOD YES! Yes, fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!" I yelled, directing my screams at Rudy.

The room filled with the passionate grunts and groans of two lovers needing to please each other. Two lovers challenged by space and darkness, but consciously intent on sharing each other. It had to be so obvious to Donny and even Debbie by now, as my husband shoved another finger in my rectum.

"OH SHIT! YES, TAKE ME NOW!" I urged and watched Rudy's shadow straighten up.

"Yeah Baby. Take me. TAKE IT ALL!!!" He (Rudy) shouted.

I tried to some how magically feel his monster cock inside me, unloading his hot cum; filling my love hole.

"Oh God Baby, that was fucking great!" Rudy said softly, as if into my ear.

"I kn--," I started and stopped, hearing Debbie’s similar reply.

Suddenly, I awoke to reality and felt like an exposed idiot. Thank goodness they couldn't see me blushing in the dark. Quickly gathering the bed sheet up around me, I fumbled my way to the bathroom. The embarrassed face that stared back at me in the mirror soon gave way to a secret smile. I heard a tap on the door. It was Donny, needing to use the pisser.

"Wow, I think that's the first time I've ever seen two people fuck without touching each other!" He laughed and started to use the toilet.

"Oh, don't be silly," I said, twisting a towel around my head. "Besides, you couldn't see anything in there," I continued and brushed past him to climb into the shower.

The sound of the shower muffled his laughs, but I knew he would continue to ride me about this. I lathered up and relaxed in the warm water. Sensing he was still there, I worked up a rationalization for my behavior.

"You might have heard what YOU wanted to hear out there. Personally, I think it was just a coincidence; they were getting off the same time we were. That's what I think," I said, anticipating a snide comeback.

No reply.

"I don't see how anybody could interpret it any other way," I went on. "Get me a wash cloth, Baby -got soap in my eyes," I asked.

With my eyes shut tight and stinging from the soap, I heard the shower curtain open. I reached out to feel for the washcloth.

"You know how hot you make me?," I whispered, taking the washcloth with one hand and moving his hand to my breast with the other.

His hand massaging my boobs felt so good, I forgot about my soap-filled eyes and relished his touch. His fingers had my nipples so hard; I leaned back against the tile.

"Ummm Baby, I love the way you touch me," I whispered, forced his hand down my torso and spread my legs.

His fingers parted my wet lips and inched inside my slippery pussy. His middle finger seemed even longer than usual, as it drew circles around my clit. His silence coupled with my blinded eyes made the whole scene quite erotic. Donny hadn't taken me in the shower for years; this was as good a time as any, I thought.

"Why not join me, Honey? I need you to fuck me," I said, finally applying the washcloth to my eyes.

Feeling his hand withdraw, I anticipated feeling his body next to mine. It was not to be. As my eyes cleared, there was no sign of him. I peered out of the curtain to observe I was alone in the bathroom.

"Hmph, that's not like Donny to pass up such an open invitation," I wondered and toweled off.

Wrapping the sheet around me, I ventured back into the secluded darkness of the motel room. It was so quiet; you could hear a pin drop. Uncomfortably quiet, actually. I found my way to our bed and climbed in next to Donny.

"Well, that was a nice long shower. Feel better?" Donny asked in a whisper.

"I don't know. It could have been much better if you had stuck around," I added, seductively nuzzling my damp naked body next to his.

"Hey, I would have, if your brother hadn't been in such a hurry to piss," he said.

Feeling my husband's warm, dry hands caressing me in foreplay, I realized in a heartbeat the true identity of my silent shower buddy. At first I was pissed that Rudy had taken advantage of me like that. However, I knew I couldn't tell Donny what happened in the shower and let him continue seducing me. Kissing and fondling down my body, he spread my legs and started eating my pussy. My head turned toward our roommates, as Donny buried his tongue deep in me. Their motionless shadowed forms told me they must be asleep. I let out a contented sigh and slowly lowered the covers to expose myself once more, just in case.

My husband’s tongue took me to the brink of another orgasm. I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up to me, spread my legs wide and felt his hard cock once again enter my pussy. From the other bed, I heard a deep voice clearing his throat and then the muffled sound of rhythmic slapping. I smiled.

“That’s it Baby. Fuck me hard! FUCK ME HARD!” I yelled, with my face turned toward the other bed.

12