Four Housewives Ch. 02

Story Info
Josie's taming.
5.2k words
4.35
37.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 02/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie's taming

The back door opened and closed.

Josie shouted from the kitchen, 'Hi, I'm in here! Do you want a coffee?'

She hoped he would say no, and just whisk her off to bed. She felt overexcited because her husband was home, after being away so long. The arousal had been building throughout the day to a fever pitch. She was now a bitch in heat, ready for anything.

Seriously sexy scenes had been playing through her mind all day, until no matter what he wanted her to try, she was wild and willing.

Just before he came in she put on a daring pair of panties and a long t-shirt, with nothing else. The t-shirt was hardly long enough to cover her see-through panties. It was also low cut. It's main purpose was that it was loose enough to quickly pull off to reveal her body. In the bedroom several outfits ready for him, including his favourite, a sexy French maid's outfit.

If he didn't watch out, she would drag him onto the kitchen floor, and just do it. It would be his fault for working away from home during the past few weeks. Their phone calls had been sexy, but nowhere near enough.

Turning around with a broad smile, her mouth suddenly curved into a look of fright. A neighbour's son stood there ogling her.

'I'm so sorry, I thought it was, Harold,' she explained, while pulling ineffectively at the top, and trying to cover her bottom half. 'Please don't tell anyone. My husband will be angry with me, if he finds out,' Josie pathetically pleaded.

It was a strange thing to say, and her voice was pitched to elicit sympathy, rather than anger. Then it dawned upon her that she was playing a sexy game. For several hours she had been thinking through different bedroom games to play with her husband, when he got home. Slipping into game mode had been an automatic reaction, after sex had dominated her thoughts all day. More like all week, until she had been dripping all today.

'This is very embarrassing,' she needlessly said.

He just stood there staring at her. Her nipples were hardening through the thin t-shirt. Pulling the front down just about covered her panties. They were bright red and see-through. This was not the clothing to wear before an arrogant boy of eighteen. Others would have left the room, or at least turned away.

This absurd reaction must stop, but the arousal driving her was difficult to shake off. Glancing at the clock confirmed her husband would be home soon. If the game got out of hand, then he would be there to send the boy home. Though of course she could handle him, even while so very aroused. This was naughty, but she desperately needed to play a sexy game.

Exposing herself was accidental, and that excited her more than anything.

He was staring at her as only an eighteen-year-old boy could. The intensity was dazzling. At least this was safer than the time she exposed herself in a mall. That had been a close run thing, when security turned up. Remembering that naughty game still gave her palpations.

She hardly needed Harold to rescue her from a mere boy, but a safety net was always a good idea. Josie pressed her thighs together, and held an arm over her breasts. There wasn't much showing, but what was on show held his interest. That was sweet of him.

She remembered Harold persuading her to play naughty games some time ago, and that at first she had been doubtful. Her body wasn't young and attractive anymore, so it would hold little interest to anyone else. He'd been right, she was still attractive, and could turn heads. This had been proven time and time again. The ardent look on this young guy's face, proved she was still attractive. It was a good confidence boost, which was needed occasionally.

'Well?' she asked.

The one word meant many things. What are you doing here? Why are you staring at me? Who are you anyway?

'I'm Karl. I came over to say hello, and ask you about the party in Margaret's house,' he nervously said.

'What?' she quietly spoke.

Her brow wrinkled, as a dim memory stirred in the back of her mind. Did he mean one of those drunken evening parties? Or maybe he referred to one of the afternoon sessions.

'We had some fun at the fancy dress party. You were wearing a mask. You came over and danced in front of me, then fell on my lap. After all it was a lap dance,' he nervously laughed. 'I'm here to thank you, as I really enjoyed it. Didn't realise it was you at the time. We thought it was just some slut, from the way you behaved,' he said.

'Karl? Jenney's son. You're that Karl!' she whispered, now looking genuinely startled.

Having got away with calling her a slut, he pressed on.

'Yes, that's right, Mrs Thompson. Thanks for the fun time in front of my friends. I can't wait for school on Monday, to tell the guys who that sexy bitch was at the party. I only just worked it out. It will be great for my reputation in the gang,' he smiled.

'No, you can't do that! They will talk, and it'll get around the neighbourhood. My reputation will be ruined,' she theatrically moaned.

'I've already gained status with the guys, when they watched me playing with your tits. Do you remember my cock rubbing between your cheeks? I can add to that reputation enormously, when I tell them it was you,' he said.

Josie vaguely remembered giving someone a lap dance. He was right, she fell on his lap, and yes, he'd been mauling her breasts. Shit! She wore a thong as usual, and he released his cock to rub it in her ass crack. That sobered her up very quickly! Harold had rescued her, just in time.

Oh! Shit! It was this damn boy! He'd told his friends they could have her next. He'd only been joking, but the rudeness of it heated her beyond control.

'Stop it!' she quietly said.

'Nice panties, Mrs Thompson,' he smiled.

She quickly covered her sex with both hands, leaving both arms to squeeze her breasts into an impressive cleavage.

'You shouldn't be looking! This is very embarrassing, young man. You should show an older woman some respect,' she urged.

'Don't worry, no need to hide your crotch Mrs Thompson, I've seen it before,' he said, only just refraining from a leer. 'You flashed your panties and more last weekend,' he gleefully added.

Trying to remind him she was a mature, married woman, did no good.

'Well! You've seen too much. That's no excuse to speak to one of your mother's friends like this. You're being rude, young man,' she said, trying to regain her authority.

She drew herself up straight, with arms at her sides, as though unconcerned over her state of undress. This was her house, and he was being a naughty boy. At least she hoped that was the impression given.

'I guess you don't care who knows what happened. It might be better if I go for the extra reputation with friends,' he said.

He shrugged, and turned to leave.

'No! Wait! I didn't mean to be angry, it was the shock. Of course I'll make it up to you, as long as we keep it our secret,' she said.

He'd spent hours thinking over how she might react, and so far things were going better than predicted. He expected to be thrown out. Though, it was hoped she might contact him afterwards, figuring it had been an overhasty decision. This was going well, and much better than hoped for.

'Alright, that seems like a good idea. I gain something, and you get something in return. We both win, instead of just me, with my friends,' Karl smiled.

'Come and sit down, I've made coffee. We can talk it over. There's no need to be rash about this,' she smiled back, though it looked strained.

Josie really didn't want such awful gossip circulating the neighbourhood. Margaret would have a lot to add to the criticism over a lack of morals. One incident could be written off as an accident. Several sordid episodes brought together would be considered unforgivable. It would all be true when they retold how disgusting she had been.

The gossips would make much out of her playing up to Margaret's husband, messing around with Jenney's son, and having sex with a stranger at a party. Her reputation as a decent housewife would be shattered. A slut, that's what they would call her behind her back. Reminding herself of those naughty events, left her feeling wretched.

It all added up to her being a complete slut, and a danger to their families. If it leaked out who the masked woman was at last weeks party, she would be ostracised. No one would talk to her, and that would be awful. Fear had a grip on her mind, forcing her to play along. She clung to the hope of gaining his cooperation. It was dangerous playing a game with him, but she had to keep him quiet.

He watched her bending over, and reaching up to cupboards, and wondered what she was doing. The woman had been showing herself off at the party, and here she was doing it again. Was that her kinky game?

He watched the little see-through panties pulled between her cheeks. Last time he saw her, she had been wearing a thong, which at least covered her crotch. This time the panties were transparent enough to be able to see she closely shaved.

His dick was as hard as a stick.

Josie placed a coffee before him, and stood there, wondering what to say.

'We need to talk about this. We don't want to hurt anyone do we? Of course not. You're a decent young man, and understand we can't just do anything we like. You know what I mean. I'm a married woman, a lot older than you, and you're just a boy. You were brought up right, and know you must respect your elders. That's important, as there's got to be rules of decency,' she wittered on.

'You haven't been decent have you?' he loudly interrupted.

That stopped her in her tracks. The word decency heavily settled upon her, weighing her down.

'Showing off your panties at a party, and letting me play with your breasts in front of my friends. You felt my cock nestling between your cheeks, yet you did nothing about it. Before that you played around with aunty Margaret's husband. Yea, I overheard all about that. You've been behaving like a tramp, a dirty slut, extremely indecently,' he admonished her.

Josie went quiet, and just stood there with the heavy silence closing in upon her. Her hands nervously twitched, and her face paled to a stark white. The boy was right, she had behaved badly, very badly.

'I guess it's true, I was a slut. I didn't mean to be, shouldn't have, too much to drink. . .' she mumbled.

She knew the excuses sounded pathetic and weak, but couldn't help it. She was in a difficult situation of her own making. It was all her fault. She'd blatantly exposed herself, and let this young guy maul her body. His friends had touched her as well. They must have talked together, and exaggerated what they did to her. What had they bragged about her, and what mischief would circulate through the neighbourhood, if he revealed it had been her?

'Well, maybe I could give up the reputation thing. I'd be giving up a big deal. What would you do, to make it up to me?' he asked.

'I don't know. Anything you like, just don't tell anyone, please!' she begged.

She was standing straight now, with the t-shirt up around her hips. As though unaware of it, she wasn't bothering to hide her panties, or her breasts. Maybe she was subconsciously tempting him, so as to gain his silence. At that moment she didn't think about what she was doing, as the consequences of what could happen were so overpowering.

'That sounds good,' he smiled at her.

He was leisurely examining her body! A serious concentrated stare told her what he wanted. Damn it! Her nervousness and concern for a reputation was giving him confidence. The more confused she was, the more he took advantage. His strength of character, and purpose, left her feeling weak. Her weakness let him dominate her.

She must put a stop to this downward spiral. Words were her only protection, and they must be summoned. Telling him no wasn't enough. This awful blackmail hit home, and he knew it.

'Oh! Not anything! No! Anything doesn't mean. . . I need to think about it, not it, no, no, not it. I can't let you do IT to me. Not anything you like. You can't do anything you like to me. Please. . . Please, don't make me do IT, please. I mustn't let you, please. You won't make me, will you? Please,' she pathetically whined.

Why was she leading him on, giving him ideas? Her arousal was giving her ideas, but nothing could happen with an eighteen-year-old boy. He had her in an awkward position, and it seemed to be a difficult sexual position. Something easy to slip into, and difficult to get out of. Her mind was buzzing with sexually charged emotions, preventing her from thinking straight.

'It's up to you. Lose your reputation, or play a game. You like playing around, don't you. Don't deny it. You like to play games. They excite you, don't they,' he taunted her.

She shook her head, unable to trust herself to verbally deny it. How did this young guy discover her secret? Was it obvious she liked to play games? Did he come here to work her up into a state of helplessness? Were his friends waiting their turn to excite her into doing whatever they wanted?

'Yes, games. . . I, I like to play games. Just games that's all,' she nervously said.

'Only I know it was you at the party. You want to keep it that way. So let me tell you what I like,' he quietly spoke.

With a hand he indicated for her to lean toward him, as though he was about to impart a secret. She leant forward with an ear close to his mouth. She didn't see it coming. If he had been intending to assault her, she would have sensed it, and avoided it. It would have been possible to divert him away, by screaming, or kicking him.

For a moment she thought he was strangling her.

'What have you done? It's a collar, why did you do that?' the words tumbled from her mouth.

Josie was in complete confusion. There seemed to be no purpose to this. Expecting him to somehow take advantage of her, this was surprising.

'Sorry. It was unexpected and you're shocked. It's only a dog collar, nothing to worry about,' he explained.

'Well, I don't like it,' she mumbled, while trying to remove it. 'What are you doing now?' she complained.

'It's a leash, it goes with the collar. Come on, calm down, don't worry. Think of it as jewellery, like a necklace. Something out of the ordinary, just a bit different,' he said, trying to sound reassuring.

She was a grown woman, not a scared kid needing his calm reassurance. Especially not from a neighbour's son. She really didn't like the way things were going. She needed to stay on top of him, not let him take control. She had been expecting him to make an awkward pass at her, or a clumsy attempt to kiss her. Something she could knock back, and dent his overblown ego.

Instead of shaking him up, she had been the one confused.

'Take it off, it's not dignified,' she complained.

'The way your dressed isn't dignified, and you didn't act dignified at the party. Stop fiddling with it, you can't undo it, I've put a lock through the catch,' he pointed out.

'Yes, well, I'm sorry about the way I'm dressed. I was expecting my husband, not you. Give me a chance, please. I need to think about things. I'm so very sorry about the party. Anyway, you took advantage of me while I was drunk,' she suddenly spoke up for herself.

'You let me take advantage and you loved it! Don't deny it. You were stoked up, hot as a furnace. You needed a hard poking then, and your just as hot now,' he leered.

'No! I can't, we mustn't. That's very wrong, please, we can't. Please don't make me do things, please,' she whimpered, while trying to pull away from him.

He gripped the leash in a fist, right in front of her face. She felt a hand between her thighs, and clamped them shut. Too late, she had his hand trapped in her crotch. He pushed up at her panties with his fingers. It was a wakeup call as to her condition, when feeling the panty crotch was soaking wet.

As usual, humiliation had her stoked her up, leaving her ready for anything.

'No! Please, please don't. Please don't make me fuck you. I mustn't do it. Please don't make me fuck you,' she pleaded, in a whiny voice.

Karl wondered why she said it like that. "Don't make me fuck you," is what she said. Could he make her fuck him. Was he doing that by the way he was treating her? It was obvious the woman was stoked up from being humiliated, so maybe that was the answer.

Josie hadn't thought it would go this far. She played at being submissive to this boy to make him think he had won. The intention had been to delay any promises until her husband got home. Harold would be able to think clearly, and put the boy in his place.

Submitting to him was well played, because she was a natural submissive. Though she hadn't expected to be so effectively dominated by a mere boy. He took control of her too quickly. When he walked in she had been aroused, and he kept her off balance by teasing her. It felt humiliating to be treated so badly by a mere boy. That turned her on, leaving her ever more vulnerable. The more he disgraced her, the more sexed up she became, and therefore more submissive.

This was getting out of hand, and dangerous.

Josie hoped she could hold out until her husband arrived home. Oh! Shit! What if he walked in, while she was at it on the kitchen table with a neighbours son!

She would have to delay this boy's devious ideas, and that meant trying to calm herself down. As soon as Harold walked in, the boy would leave. They could then have a serious talk about a recovery plan.

She could imagine how angry Harold would be, for letting him down yet again. He would tell her, she had to protect both their reputations before anything else. Surely he wouldn't expect her to submit to a young guy's blackmail! Would he be angry enough to send her over to Karl, like a sacrificial lamb?

Harold would know what to do.

'Down you go,' Karl ordered.

'Alright, I'll do it, just don't do it to me, please,' she whined.

She'd thought of the obvious as he guided her onto all fours. From a woman on hands and knees, a man wanted only one thing. The thought of her husband walking in, catching her sucking this boy's cock was terrible. About to protest, she clamped her mouth shut. He wasn't going to demand a blowjob after all.

'Come on, pet, time for a walk,' he ordered.

The patronising tone of voice was meant to put her in her place. Karl hadn't expected the woman to capitulate completely, and was wondering what to do with her. When he saw the dog collar and leash hanging up behind the kitchen door, it gave him an idea. He figured wearing it would be humiliating, so she would object. Instead she capitulated , partly from confusion and also ignorance of its significance.

When pleading with him not to fuck her, she made it sound like the opposite. Could he go that far? He didn't have much experience, and worried that blackmailing her might be illegal. Damn! He had a mature woman, a neighbour, talking about fucking her. That was awesome!

This was a significant moment, a turning point. It was important to resist any command he gave, as she might lose the will to fight back, and therefore lose the game. Once she actually started to give in to his demands, he would have her at his mercy. Next, she would be pandering to his whims, and an eighteen-year-old would have many.

He pulled on the leash and she resisted. He wouldn't be able to drag her around, so what could he do to make her obey him.

'Don't be a slut. Be a good girl for a change, and do as you're told,' he said.

The condescending words hit her hard. She gritted her teeth, ready to stand up and be rid of the annoying shit. He slapped her ass with his hand, then whipped it with the leash.

'Oww! Stop it, please stop,' she whined.

She couldn't help yelping like a helpless pet. He slapped her ass a couple more times, firmly putting her in her place. Whatever the bastard was doing, it was working in his favour. He'd brought out her submissiveness, to the point where it was difficult to resist.

12