Four into One Equals Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay, Bill?" she murmured, eyes closed.

His hands found her breast. "I'm fine, more than fine. You're an amazing woman. Are you okay? You need to move?"

My sweet wife leaned over and kissed him. His hands found her hair. She broke the kiss long enough to tell Dude, "Fuck me, Mick". It was an unfortunate choice of words, for me at least, because for a moment all I could see was a battered Stallone telling his trainer, "Cut me, Mick." That was totally the wrong vibe for me at the moment but it didn't appear to have an effect on the others.

As Lisa returned her mouth to Bill's, he reached around her and began to massage her ass, pulling at it as Dude resumed fucking her. Earlier, I had found his fucking "thorough" now it became more "barely controlled lust". The strokes were just as long. Every part of his cock was in use, but now it carried more power. I could see he was pulling all the way out now, freeing his cock, freeing her sphincter before plunging back in. Every thrust sent a ripple through her beautiful ass. The force of his thrusting forced Bill's softening penis from her cunt, follow by a cascade of fluid. The sound of their colliding bodies was so loud I was afraid someone would call the front desk. Dude didn't make a sound. He didn't grunt, moan, ask her how she liked it, or any of the other things I and others embarrass ourselves with in the clutches of lust. He saved his energy and his concentration for his fucking.

His control was impressive. I envied him. The cock cage was both punishment for not forbidding my wife to indulge herself in this fashion but also for fact that, without it, I would have jerked off long ago. Self-restraint not being one of my strong points necessitated the physical restraints. True, I could shrug them off at any time but just their presence and the pain, reinforced my need to maintain control.

His control was impressive but all good things must come, or cum I suppose, to an end. He pushed deep into her ass and then grew still, other than the staccato jerks of his hips against my wife's gorgeous firm ass. I could see more whitish fluid begin to run down her slit and fall onto Bill's cock. I wondered how he felt about that.

Dude pulled out slowly. He leaned over Lisa's back and kissed his way down her spine. When he got to her ass, he kissed both cheeks. I panicked for a moment, afraid he'd do more, afraid he'd ruin the final stages of my punishment. He contented himself with a playful nip at the bottom of her right cheek. When she giggled, more jizz ran down her crack.

She rolled off of Bill, who followed her, kissing the side of her neck and cupping her breast. She returned the kisses for a time and then pulled away. She mimicked the hand on her breast and cupped his cheek.

"That what you hoped it would be?"

"God yes, more," he panted, sounding younger than his twenty-something years. His smile widened and his eyes shone with hope. "Can we do it again sometime?"

Lisa laughed and gave him a quick peek on the cheek. "We'll see, baby. No promises, though. We'll see. At the moment, I'm fucked out, baby." She patted his cheek. To give the guy credit he took the hint. He climbed off the bed. This time when he looked at me it was with a sheepish look, not contempt.

"She's amazing Frank. Totally fucking amazing."

I managed a muffled, "I know" as he quickly dressed. Dude sat on the end of the bed and reached for his own clothes. I was surprised when Lisa sat up and touched the back of his arm. When he turned, she shook her head. This was not part of the routine. This was the time when the others left and I provided her with relief. She looked at me, head tilted, eyes slightly widened, seeking my assent. I nodded, reluctantly, but I trusted her totally.

Bill let himself out, pausing to wave goodbye as he did.

"Would you take the gag out for me Mick? I don't want to get up."

Mick, Dude, whatever, replied with a minimalistic nod and rose from the bed. His hands were gentle when they removed the gag. I worked my jaw in circles and licked my lips a few times. I hated the way the rubber ball tasted.

"You okay sweetheart?"

"Yeah..." I sounded like a hoarse frog. I swallowed and started over. "Yeah baby. Never better. What's up?"

"Frank, you okay with a little improv?"

I looked at Dude. I'd already made my decision but I wanted him to believe I was still considering it.

"What did you have in mind babe?"

She rolled on her side to face me, excited. "I thought we could stick to the usual script but let Mick watch and when he's ready he could join back in. What do you think?"

I shrugged and looked at Mick, determined to rid myself of 'Dude'. "What do you think, Mick? You want to stay and play a little more? Usually, everyone splits at this point."

"Man, I don't know what the fuck is going on, anyway. I've seen some freaky shit but, dude, this is totally freaky."

I suppressed a smile at Dude calling me dude. "Pretty simple actually. Lisa looks to abandon herself to physical sensations. As her husband, I should forbid it. I don't. Worse, I get off on seeing her so excited. That means I deserved to be punished. Simple."

He shook his head. "So, 'cause she likes to bone you have to have your balls and cock squished. Dude that fucking makes no sense. She likes to bone, big deal, just join in."

"I couldn't do that Mick. That would be weird," I replied with a straight face and serious tone. Lisa howled. Mick looked confused.

"I know it's fucked up, Mick," I told him over Lisa's giggles. "But it works for us. What do you say? In for a penny in for a pound?"

"What the fuck does that mean? I hear that all the fucking time. Pennies, pounds, what the fuck?"

"I'll explain it later, Mick but right now I really, really want to get into that bed with my wife. So, do you want to stay or do you want to go?" I resisted the urge to defile The Clash by singing "should I stay or should I go now".

"Fuck, dude, what do I have to lose at this point?" he said, shaking his head.

The look of surprise on his face when I popped open the cuffs was priceless. Lisa started giggling again. I walked over to the bed and she opened the cock cage with a tug on the lock. My cock sprang out, red and dark, the cage kept it from getting fully erect. Lisa took it in her mouth. The heat of her mouth was a sweet salve that drew away the ache. It didn't take long for my cock to shake off memories of its former shackles and grow to its full length and girth. I'm not going to bullshit you and talk about my 10-inch or foot long cock or any of that silly shit. My cock is right at seven inches, not huge but slightly larger than average and, as I said, easily a match for the three cocks that had been in the room.

I wanted Dude to be impressed. If he was, he hid it well.

"You dudes want to hit a J, chill a bit first?

I looked at Lisa. She shrugged.

"Sure, why not," I said as Lisa started to sit up. I put a hand on her shoulder.

"You think we could all squeeze into that silly heart-shaped Jacuzzi?" I asked.

Mick shrugged. "Sure man, why not?"

"Okay, but first things first." I was speaking more to Lisa than him. "I have one more punishment before the fun can begin."

"Mmm," Lisa purred. "I thought maybe you forgot."

I shook my head as I climbed into the bed. Lisa gestured for Mick, who shrugged and joined us.

She directed Mick to sit with his back resting on the wall behind the bed. She sat between his legs and leaned back against him. She draped her legs over his, then intertwined her fingers in his and rested their conjoined hands atop her breasts.

I'm not gay. I don't particularly like the taste of cum but I love my wife. If she tells me I have to clean her up as part of my punishment, who am I to argue?

I've learned there is no point in waiting. I laid down on my stomach between her legs, my own hanging off the end of the bed and covered her cunt with my mouth. I tried to focus on her taste not the other's. It's tough. Cum doesn't taste salty, not to me anyway, but whatever it tastes like, it's not subtle.

I pushed my tongue way back underneath her. I could feel the tip just brush her asshole. I curled it and drug it forward and up to her cunt. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and sucked noisily. She likes the sound of me eating cum out of her pussy. I licked and sucked, my neck growing stiff and my jaws aching, until all I tasted was her nectar.

Then, I went to work on her clit. I knew she was on fire. I suspected she interrupted Mick's fucking to ask Bill if he was okay so she could climb down from her orgasm before falling over the edge. She was a hundred and ten pounds of nerves-on-fire-need-to-cum energy. She was a goddamn nuclear sex bomb with a hair trigger. That pun would be better if she didn't wax her pussy.

I sucked on her clit as I had her cunt. I trapped it between my lips and lashed at it with my stiffened tongue.

She pulled in a breath, held it, and then let it out in a low long shuddery moan as her thighs clamped on my head and her pelvis bucked into my face. I held on, held on until her hands pushed me away and she begged me to stop.

I offered her my mouth and wet cheeks. She accepted them. And I knew I was forgiven for failing to keep her safe from herself.

12