Four Is Not A Crowd

Story Info
Mother, father & two sons equals happy foursome.
5.7k words
4.57
284.9k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,029 Followers

I didn't intend it to happen, but like so many of these situations, a chance event began the process.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Janice. At the time of writing, I am forty- two years of age. I am told I am a very attractive woman, but I leave others to judge that. I have been married for nearly twenty-five years. I have two sons who were born within two years of each other. After the birth of the second boy my husband, Gordon and I decided we would have no more children, so I had an operation to assure this.

From the early days of our marriage Gordon proved to be a more than satisfactory lover, so I have no complaints about that – or much else for that matter.

We live a fairly quiet life as a reasonably comfortably off middle class family. As a solicitor, Gordon has always managed to bring in a good income, and I have never felt the urge to take on employment myself. Apart from keeping the home well ordered I engage in voluntary work, including work with our Church.

So, there is nothing really exceptional about us. We have had what might be called some of the "standard crises" of family life, like illness, accidents and once, to my horror, my youngest son Steven was brought home by a policeman. He was caught stealing a bicycle bell from a local shop, but this event, once dealt with, soon faded into the background.

What I really want to tell you about began with something that probably happens in many families.

Once my sons learned by what means babies are born, they began to take an interest in what Gordon and I did in bed at night (and on other occasions the situation permitting). The two of them would creep up to our bedroom door and listen for any sounds of "baby making."

Now for good or ill they must have got a lot of entertainment from this because, firstly, Gordon and I engaged almost nightly in some form of sexual play and, secondly, because both of us are rather noisy lovers. Gordon is inclined to groan and tell me how he loves me, and I am a bit of a shrieker, and during orgasm I weep rather noisily. Anyone standing a hundred metres from our bedroom could hardly help hearing our pleasure.

I suppose we might have put a stop to their listening in, or at least, tried to, but rightly or wrongly, we did not. Apart from being amused ourselves at their inquisitiveness, we decided that they might as well know how much their parents loved each other, and after all, they would most likely be doing it themselves one day.

We always knew of their approach to our door because there is one floorboard that creaks, and one of them nearly always managed to tread on it. We also knew when they went back to bed, for the same reason.

So the years went by, on the whole, quite happily, and Gordon and I, unlike so many couples I have heard about, were still very ardent love makers. I think we must have experimented in just about every possible way sexually speaking, but we never seemed to tire of each other.

I suppose the simple truth is, I love Gordon and he loves me, and we want to express that love in every way possible, including the gamut of sexual possibilities, and fortunately, we are both very sensual people.

A change, or should I say, modification in the situation, came about through a couple of chance events.

One day Gordon, instead of going to his office, decided to stay home and work. It was in the days when we were just beginning to learn about the possibilities latent in computers, which enabled people to work from home, so Gordon was trying this out. All had gone far better than he had hoped, and he finished the tasks he had set himself fairly quickly.

He was in a happy, boisterous mood and, to cut a long story short, he quickly had me naked on the pile of cushions we have in one corner of our living room. We were enjoying ourselves hugely, and Gordon had coupled with me, when we got something of a shock.

Out of the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw my eldest son Tom, standing by the living room door. He was not supposed to be home for another three hours, but, as we learned later, his afternoon classes had been cancelled, so he had come home.

I tried to signal to Gordon but it was too late. He was groaning as he pumped his sperm into me.

When he finished I pushed him away from me and indicated Tom. We both lay there on the cushions stupefied.

It was Tom who saved the situation. In an amazingly mature way he simply said, "Parents, I think that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen."

Those words broke the moment of paralysis. To my surprise, Gordon started to laugh. I was taken aback by this, but gradually came to see the funny side of the situation. For all those years, our sons had heard our love making, and now at least one of them had not only heard, but also seen.

Tom joined in our laughter and as he did this, I looked across at him. It was then I noticed that there was a long, firm lump, pressing against the cloth of his trousers at the groin.

"The poor boy," I thought. "Seeing Gordon and I making love has aroused him." I wanted to help him, to gratify him. I was startled at my own thoughts and tried to drive them away. Part of the trouble was, I had not had an orgasm myself, so was still in a state of arousal and very wet. The thoughts would not go away, but I did not know what to do or say.

In a way, it was Gordon who brought about the next development in the situation.

Still chuckling he started to dress, saying to Tom, "So you liked what you saw?"

"Yes," said Tom. "If that is a way of sharing love, that's what I want to do."

Gordon must have noticed Tom's erection, and realised it was inspired by what he had seen Gordon doing to me.

Many fathers, I am sure, would have gone berserk at the thought of their son being roused by his mother, his wife. But Tom was a bit more knowledgeable than that. He understood that one of the first objects of sexual desire in a boy's life, is his mother.

Usually that desire become displaced to some other women when the boy realises the mother is not available. In some situations, however, the boy's desire for the mother comes to fruition. The mothers, sometimes excusing themselves by claiming that they are teaching their son the art of sex, open themselves to their sons. Whether this is for good or evil I believe depends on the circumstances, but from the little I have read or heard on the subject, such sons consider themselves fortunate to have had a mother so caring of their sexual needs.

As the situation now stood, I was still physically ready for penetration. My son was ready to take a women. I had always been faithful to Gordon and I am sure he to me. In part, it was in Gordon's hands what happened next, even if he was not fully aware of that.

Gordon looked across at me, then at Tom, then back at me with a querying look on his face. I took the chance that I had interpreted this look correctly, and gave a brief nod. Gordon then said, "I think I'll go and have a shower." He gave me another eloquent look, then nodding to Tom, left the room.

Tom made no move, so I extended my hand to him. He came across to me and took my hand, and I drew him down onto the cushions. I said no word, but just undid the zip of his trousers. His penis sprang out. I finished undressing him, and then said, "I've still got Dad's sperm in me, do you mind?" He shook his head.

I lay him back on the cushions and came across him, lowering my opening to the head of his penis, then let it slide in. Tom watched this process with a look of wonder on his face, and I realised I was taking his virginity. It was very sweet as I moved up and down on him. He made little noises of ecstacy interspersed with words like, "Oh mother, it's so beautiful…even more beautiful than it looked when I watched you."

I have always loved my sons, but never as much as in this moment of tender, sensual intimacy with Tom. I tried to express through my movements over his young manhood my loving, tender feelings for him.

It was Tom who brought me to orgasm and fortunately, it coincided with his ejaculation. He was so lovable as he cried out, "I love you mother, I love you…" I responded, "And I love you, my darling."

He finished with a long drawn out sigh of contentment. A wonderful look of peace seemed to steal over him.

I should have rejoiced at the love we had exchanged, but already a doubt gnawed at me. Had I interpreted Gordon correctly, and having once let Tom become my lover, I knew very well he would want more and more of me. And what of Steven? If Tom were to be given access to me, would he not also want to have me? There was much that needed to be sorted out.

Gordon and I said nothing for the next few hours about what had happened. We waited until we were in bed before the subject was opened. He began by asking, "Was he all right?"

"He was very sweet and loving," I answered.

"Good."

"Why did you let it go ahead, Gordon?" I said rather testily. I was annoyed at the casual way he seemed to be treating the situation. "You knew when you went for your shower what was going to happen. Why did you let it?"

"I'm not really sure," he replied. "I suppose I sort of felt sorry for the boy. I can remember what it was like to be sexually aroused, and to have nobody to share that with. It's very painful emotionally as well as uncomfortable physically. And anyway, you could have refused."

"Do you think I'm some sort of slut?" I asked sharply.

"No I don't," he said. "I think you are a loving mother, and I could see in your eyes that you felt as sorry for him as I did. I thought I'd give you a chance to express that compassion in what ever way you chose."

"I enjoyed it, you know," I said, hoping to punish him a little.

"I wouldn't have wanted less for you," he whispered, gently kissing my neck. "Why should I want you to not enjoy it? Do you think I am so uncertain of your love for me?"

I was not sure how to respond to that, so I changed direction. "Do you think that's the end of it? He loved it, you know, and he's going to want more. What do I do?"

"Of course he loved it," Gordon said, "Do you think I don't know after all these years, how good sex with you is? Ask yourself a question, and give yourself an honest answer," Gordon went on, giving me a serious look.

"What question?"

"Well, three questions actually." He seemed to be in his solicitor mode. "First, did you enjoy Tom enough to want to let him do it again with you? Second, do you want to try it with Steven? Third, can you sexually handle the three of us?"

I paused for some time considering before I answered, then finally I said, "Yes, yes and yes. Now you ask yourself some questions. First, will you able to tolerate my having sex with the boys, or will crack up with jealousy? Second, who is going to approach Steven about this? Third, you are a man of the law. Can you accept that we shall be outside the law in this matter?

Both his pause and his answer was a lot longer than mine, but put briefly it went something like this: He was sure enough of my love for him to feel secure about the boys being with me. He thought I should be the one to approach Steven, but he was sure that Steven would already know what had happened with Tom, because Tom would be unable to stay quiet about it. In all probability, Steven might be the one to approach me. Finally, regarding the law, he realised that it would all have to be kept as a deep secret, but apart from that, it was our home and family, and what went on in this respect was our business.

When he finished he took me in his arms and we made love very tenderly.

Next day was Saturday, so everyone was home. It was clear from the looks I was getting from Steven that Tom had told him what had happened, so, deciding to seize the initiative, I took Steven aside.

"Tom has told you, hasn't he?"

"Yes, but he only did told me because you'd made him so happy. He didn't mean to…

I cut him off. "What do you think about it?"

He paused, looking at me for some time, then said, "I think it was the most wonderful thing for you to do."

"Do you want to do it with me?" I asked in a low voice.

The poor boy looked utterly disconcerted by my question, but finally stammered, "Yes, mother, if you wanted to do it with me."

I went to him and kissed him softy on the lips. "Of course, darling, I'd love to."

He leant against me, "Oh mother…"

It was one of the heavenly moments in my life.

"Then go into the living room and wait for me there," I told him.

I went into the garden where Gordon was working. "Don't come into the living room for the next hour," I said, "I have some business with Steven." He smiled.

I found Tom in his room and made the same request. "I'm glad," he said, "I didn't want him left out."

I went down to the living room to find Steven standing there looking rather apprehensive. "It's all right, darling," I said reassuringly. "Just leave it up to me." I undressed him and then stripped myself. He looked at me with wonder in his eyes.

"Mother, I didn't know you were so beautiful. No wonder dad and Tom want you."

"I smiled and got him to lay down. I kissed him softly, then used my tongue to open his mouth. I could feel that he had never been kissed like that before, but when my tongue began to probe, he quickly responded.

I took his penis into my hand, but it was already hard and erect. It proved to be larger than either Gordon's or Tom's. As I had with Tom, I came across him and inserted his organ into me.

He watched this procedure, fascinated, giving out cries of delight. "Mother, I didn't know it would be so soft and warm, so moist."

I lowered myself onto his full length, then stayed still as I let myself get used to his larger size, and for him to simply enjoy being inside me. Then I began to move, sliding his penis to my opening, then thrusting down again to his full length.

He grasped my hips, seeking to thrust into me deeper and deeper, until finally I felt his sperm smashing against the end of my vagina.

As his climax calmed down I let him stay in me as he murmured, "Mother I want you, I need you. I love you so much."

I repeated what I had said to Tom and had said so many times to Gordon, "And I love you, my darling."

When his penis had finally subsided, I withdrew from him. "Darling, don't go up to Tom's room for the next hour," I requested.

He understood, and smiling said, "Of course not."

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, being sure to wash out Steven's sperm, slipped on my dress, and went to Tom's room.

We did not barge into each other's rooms, so as usual I knocked. His voiced called, "Come in."

He seemed surprised to see me. "Have you and Steven…" He stopped, embarrassed.

"It's all right, darling, and yes, we have. How are you feeling?"

"Fine, he replied."

I could see that he was not going to ask me the critical question, so I took the plunge. "Would you like to do it again with me?"

"Yes, please," he answered quickly, and started to undress.

I took off my dress and let it drop on the floor, and then led him to the bed.

This time I was determined to take things more slowly. So I sat beside him and massaged his penis with my hand. The little drops of precum were soon emerging, so I bent over him and began by licking them off. From there I went on to suck the penis head, and eventually took his shaft into my mouth. I sucked and licked the full length back and forth, while Tom almost howled with delight.

Coming away from his penis, I deep kissed him until he was writhing with frustration. To put him out of his misery, I lay on my back and told him to come on top of me and as he brought his penis between my legs I opened them, took his shaft into my hand, and guided him into me.

He didn't need telling what to do. Instinct was sufficient. He thrust in and out of me, once more declaring his love and desire for me, until finally he gave a loud groan and shot a mass of sperm into me.

As he quieted, I asked, "As good as yesterday?"

"Oh mother, yes, yes. We will have more, won't we?"

"We'll see, darling," I answered, and rising, put on my dress, and after giving him a soft kiss, I left the room.

"We'll see," indeed. I could certainly see that I had arrived at an interesting point in my relationships with husband and sons. Having once gone down the road we had started on, the turning back, if not impossible, would be difficult.

It would not have been so hard to stop if Gordon had objected, or my sons had not found me desirable. Clearly, this was not the case, but the matter was further complicated by the plain fact that I was enjoying myself hugely. I looked forward eagerly for my next encounter with a son or husband.

I am one of those fortunate women, who come to their orgasm fairly quickly, and in addition, can have multiple orgasms in quick succession. Thus, I felt quite capable of coping sexually with my three "boys," as I now thought of them. I could manage quite well even if all three took me in quick succession.

Given the situation, I thought it was time we all had a serious talk. I waited until we had gathered at lunchtime, and began my little speech.

"I've got something to say to you three men," I began. Immediately I had their attention. It was obvious to them that something would have to be said, and here it was. I decided on a blunt, open approach.

"I've now had sexual intercourse with all three of you. You all show signs of having enjoyed me." There was a murmur of agreement. "I take it that all three of you want to continue this new direction in our family life?" Another even more enthusiastic murmur of agreement. "That being the case, there is something we must all clearly understand, and something we must all agree upon."

"What we are doing could bring us a lot of trouble. If we are to carry on loving in this new way, it must be a family secret. Not a word of it must ever be leaked out from this house, and we must always be sure not to be seen in the act by outsiders. Is that understood and agreed to.

There was little discussion on this point as need for secrecy was obvious to us all. I am happy to say that in the ensuing years no word has even got out about our sexual relationships.

I went on, addressing myself to our sons, "Your father has agreed to let me be available sexually to you. What I want you all to understand is this: if I see or even suspect any jealousy or sexual rivalry over me, it will all stop. I love you all and want you all, and I shall not favour one over the other, except that your father and I are still to be the ones to occupy the marriage bed. Is that understood and agreed?"

More nods and murmurs of agreement.

"Just one more thing. You are free to approach me any time for sex, and I am free to approach you. I am also free to say 'no', and so are you. Agreed?"

It was duly agreed. Actually, I did not think this aspect of our relationships would be a problem at this stage, as I thought the boys might still be too shy to ask, and I would have to do the asking. With Gordon and I it was a matter of our adjusting to the new situation.

Already a plan for the future was beginning to take shape in my head. I made no excuse for my new relationship with the boys on the grounds of training them sexually, but they were entirely new to sexual intimacy, and I would need to do quite a lot of teaching. Thus, I planned a series of objectives for the boys: Learning aspects of a woman's body, clitoral stimulation, oral sex, breast stimulation and anal sex. These and all those tender little touches that go with true lovemaking I would try to convey to them.

I began my programme that afternoon. Tom had been the last one to come into me, so I sought out Steven. I found him in the living room reading. He looked up on my approach, and I went over to him and sitting on the arm of his chair, began to stroke his hair.

Starlight
Starlight
1,029 Followers
12