Four Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

"Good, then they both will be ready to swap," May giggled.

The men turned and looked at them and they waved back. "How long do you want to keep this teasing going?" Kate asked the master mind of the plan.

"At least for two more days," May giggled. "I've had more kisses and touches the past two days than the past ten years."

"Me too," Kate whispered. "I almost gave in last night."

"Me too," May smiled. "You didn't tell me he was that big."

"I thought I'd surprise you," Kate laughed. The men turned and walked their way.

"We both got upgrades to the penthouse suites," Jack said smiling. "I think I'm going to really enjoy this cruise."

"I think we all will," May said as she took her husband's arm and led him up the long stairway.

End of Part One.

*

Ending note: I know it was teasing but a lot of you have written how much you like that kind of thing. Looks like the women are playing a dirty trick on the men however you just never know what might happen. If any of you have any ideas let me know. Email me and don't forget to vote.....Thanks.......Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers