Four Squared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm headed for the shower," I told her. "See if you can change Burt's mood."

"What's wrong with his mood?" she asked.

"He's been obsessing all morning about playing golf instead of being here while Lois is fucking some guy she barely knows," I told her.

"The fact that he was that guy a year ago didn't occur to him?" asked Jamie.

"I tried that," I said, "without success."

I was standing in the common room with just a towel around my waist looking for something to drink when someone knocked on the suite door. Without thinking, I answered the door. Jayne was standing outside wearing only a translucent beach cover-up. The material didn't hide much. It hung off her nipples away from her body and ended just short of her labia.

"Just who I'm looking for," Jayne said. "I'm headed up to the hot tub. Care to join me?"

"How can I refuse that offer," I said. "Let me go get my trunks."

"Don't bother," said Jayne. "What you're wearing is fine." She tugged on the towel and it began to slide. I grabbed it and tucked it in around my waist again.

Jayne laughed. "You know that's only temporary, don't you?"

"I suspect you have something self serving in mind," I said.

"I do," she admitted. "As long as I'm serving myself to you."

We went up to the roof and climbed into the hot tub, towel and cover-up discarded on the decking surrounding it.

The water in the hot tub was hot but Jayne's hand on my thigh seemed hotter. "Look," she said to me. "I haven't had you inside me in a year and I plan to rectify that right now."

"In the hot tub?" I asked.

"To start," Jayne said. "Maybe in the pool and a bed as well."

We christened all three venues and met the others for dinner on time.

That evening, and the next two days were similar. Everyone was getting to know each other better. The relationships, and the sex, improved. While we were from different backgrounds and different experiences with different beliefs, opinions and politics, we discovered we could discuss our differences without rancor. We didn't argue, we discussed and we listened to each other. I think the sex somehow made that all possible. How could anyone have great sex with someone and then characterize them negatively just because they disagreed with you.

There was only one potential hazard on Thursday night. During dinner, a cute waitress tapped me on the shoulder, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Someone on the other side of the restaurant is trying to get your attention."

I thanked her and looked up. A woman was waving to me and gesturing that I should come talk to her.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"What?" asked a bewildered Jamie. She looked up. "Who's that?" she asked.

That got Vince's attention. He looked. "Shit," he echoed.

"We're toast," agreed Doug.

"So who is it?" pushed Jamie.

"Someone from my past," I said.

"Recent past?" asked Jamie. "She looks too young to be before you and I met."

"I need to put a stop to this," I said as I got up from the table. "Come with me," I said to Jamie.

"You need me?" she asked.

"I need you more that you can imagine," I said.

"So, who is it?" she asked again.

"Tiffany," I answered.

"No shit, Tiffany?" she said.

We walked across the restaurant and stood at the side of Tiffany's table. As I suspected, she was with Beth, Janice and Ellen.

"Hi, Gene," Tiffany said. "I think about you a lot."

"Hi, Tiffany," I said. "I can't say the same about you."

Before she could respond, I continued. "Tiffany, this is my wife, Jamie. Jamie, Tiffany."

Jamie looked confused. Tiffany only said, "Your wife?"

The introductions made, I turned with Jamie and started to leave the table. "See you around," I said.

Tiffany said nothing. The conversation at her table was nonexistent.

"Is she someone you forgot to tell me about?" asked Jamie.

"Something like that," I said.

"Her tits are enormous," Jamie observed.

That was not an observation I planned to respond to. If I agreed, it was bound to lead to more questions and, if I disagreed, I would be labeled as either blind or a liar.

"Is she the only one?" asked Jamie.

"Yes," I answered as simply as I could trying to avoid more questions.

"Swear?" Jamie pressed.

"Pinky swear," I said.

"I can't imagine having tits that huge," stated Jamie.

"You don't need them," I said without thinking. "All you have to do is sit at the end of the bar with a drink and cross your legs."

Jamie punched my arm. "If you're bullshitting me, I might just do that," she said.

When we got back to the table, Mary asked, "What's that all about?"

"It's handled," said Jamie.

"She's got incredible tits," commented Phil.

"Don't go there," I cautioned him.

Friday afternoon and evening was our last night together as a large group. We were leaving in the morning and Rose and her group two days later. We opted for a group party in our suite with quick good-byes rotating through the bedrooms across the hall.

Carol was indispensible in keeping the food and refreshments replenished. We continued partying until late in the evening. Eventually, each married couple retired to their respective bedrooms and the party ended.

Back home, things were amazingly cool and collected. Jamie and I were especially attentive to each other and I assumed it was the same for the other couples. I knew the women kept in touch and didn't think much about it.

At dinner about a month later, Jamie offered a suggestion. "I kinda miss the gatherings with your partners. Why don't we put something together for the weekend?"

"A whole weekend?" I asked.

"Why not?" asked Jamie. "It gives us enough time to renew and strengthen the relationships."

"I assume you're thinking of something more than just beer and bar-b-que," I said.

"You can't deny that the thought hasn't occurred to you," stated Jamie.

"Okay," I agreed with a smile. "You've convinced me. You set it up and I'll get the beer, beef and chicken."

Jamie made some phone calls and the responses were quick and positive. Doug and Val actually rescheduled a planned visit with family to attend.

Friday, the other three couples arrived between five and six pm. The greetings were poignant with lots of kissing and touching. The drinks were strong and plentiful, the dinner casual and quick. The group was well integrated. An outside observer would have trouble determining who was with whom, even knowing that the group consisted of four married couples.

The couples quickly fell back into the patterns established during their time at the resort, except for the unlimited nudity. Our home, while somewhat isolated from its neighbors, was still in a development and caution was advised even though Jamie was sure to close the blinds and pull the drapes. During the evening, couples would vanish for twenty minutes or an hour. All were prepared to spend the Friday night and Saturday night as well and all of them did. The sleeping arrangements in our main bedroom and three guest rooms were fluid and the hallway between them active both nights.

We were all gathered in our living room, Sunday afternoon, reviewing what everyone considered a very satisfying and successful weekend.

"We should do this again," suggested Kim.

No one objected. All agreed. "Soon," suggested Val.

We discussed a date and settled on one month away. Location was considered next. None of the couples had a home as large and well located as ours and Jamie and I became the hosts for the next gathering.

With everything decided and the calendars updated, we prepared to break up. "Only one thing would make our next gathering even better," commented Doug.

"What's that?" asked Val.

"We should invite Rose and her group," Doug suggested.

That led to a renewed discussion. "That's a huge number of attendees," said Jamie.

I agreed. "I can't see how everyone could be comfortable in the space we have," I offered.

"You have three guest rooms," said Lois. "Only one of them has two beds. The others have one bed each."

"True," I agreed. "That's why I thought things might be uncomfortable."

"Not if all three had two beds each," said Lois.

Jamie did a little arithmetic. "I see," she said. "If we had two beds in each of the three guest rooms, we could sleep, ..." She paused for a moment to check her numbers. "We could sleep sixteen."

"I don't see how," I responded. "Two guests in each of six beds in three rooms is twelve. Add the bed in the main bedroom and that's only fourteen."

"The bed in the main bedroom is a king sized bed. It could easily sleep four. Sixteen total," concluded Jamie.

I nodded at her arithmetic. "That works, I think," I said.

"I think I'll contact Rose tomorrow and see what's possible," committed Jamie.

Everybody left, pondering the expanded benefits of the next gathering and leaving Jamie and I to increase the sleeping arrangements within the month.

The month passed quickly. All three guest rooms now had two double beds each and we had added tables, chairs and sufficient dishes, cutlery and glassware for a group of sixteen. Jamie and I set aside the entire day Friday to insure our guests a proper greeting, and a happy weekend.

Just before the first guests arrived, I was sitting alone in the living room, thinking about the coming weekend and smiling.

"What's on your mind?" asked Jamie when she saw my smile.

"I was just reviewing the possible sleeping arrangements this weekend," I told her.

"In particular, I bet you're focused on having four of us in our bed," guessed Jamie.

"I am," I said.

"And I bet you're assuming that you'd be one of them," Jamie said with a smile.

That paused my reverie. "I'm not?" I asked.

"I would put your odds at about one in four," said Jamie.

Before I could respond, the doorbell rang and the party was on. Within a half hour, everyone was present and greeting each other warmly with open arms and kisses. They had arranged to car pool so we only had four additional cars at the house and we managed to get them into the double driveway and off the street so the homeowner's association wouldn't be annoyed.

Dinner was a buffet arrangement. I kept the grill working overtime and the women arranged the side dishes they had all prepared and brought with them. Folks ate, sitting wherever possible or walking around holding plates of food. I had prepared a two gallon jug of margaritas in advance and we had several cases of beer and wine to accompany dinner.

Clean up was quick and efficient as everyone contributed. When Jamie started the second use of the dishwasher, we all congregated back in the living room, some on chairs and the rest on the carpeted floor. As in previous experiences, even though no one present had any reason to be modest, everyone was reluctant to start removing their clothing.

Rose solved the problem. "Let's make this fun," she proposed. "Look at the person on your right," she said. "I bet they're wearing something that you think they should remove. I think you should remove it for them."

"I like it," said Jamie. "But I think we should all be sitting between two people of the opposite sex before we start."

That led to a semi chaotic reshuffling of positions, each participant seeking to not only sit between two members of the opposite sex but between two of their choice.

Settled, we started with Rose's suggestion. "Dump the shoes first," suggested Ruth. Sixteen pairs of shoes disappeared and everyone looked at the person on their right and made their selections.

When the various articles of clothing were tossed aside and the laughter abated, Rose said, "Now I bet the person on your left is wearing something that you think they could do without."

The result produced a number of surprising results. In anticipation of the weekend's activities, a number of the women had dressed more lightly than they might have under different circumstances. Five of the women were topless and the others wearing only bra and panties. The men were less exposed, all of them having dressed casually but more completely. They were all missing just their socks, due to an oversight in Rose's instructions.

Doug seemed catatonic looking at Ruth's breasts. She noticed and commented. "Doug, are you staring at what I think you're staring at?" she asked and juggled her breasts in her hands.

"I can't help it," admitted Doug. "Why is it that every time I see your breasts I become aroused?"

"They can't be that stimulating," commented Ruth.

"Trust me, they are," insisted Doug.

"Prove it," challenged Ruth.

That stopped Doug in his tracks. His reluctance was obvious. "What?" he said.

"Prove it," repeated Ruth. "Show us your arousal."

Doug seemed unable to talk. "Doug, man up," said his wife, Val. "You dug this hole now climb out and show us your junk."

Reluctantly, Doug stood up. If he could do it any slower the evening would have already been over. He stood facing Ruth and hesitantly began to unbutton his shirt. Someone started pounding a stripper rhythm on the floor to speed things up and soon everyone was clapping along.

Auggie pulled his phone from a pocket and searched for a music playlist. The first tune was David Rose's "The Stripper." Jamie took the phone, carried over to the stereo system and soon the music was playing through the six speaker sound system.

The rhythm penetrated Doug's brain and he began to feel the beat. By the time his shirt came off, his hips were moving in time with the audience participation. Someone whistled and a couple of the women shouted encouragement. When he unbuckled and removed his pants, he was really into it and he made a production of removing his briefs.

The women showed their approval. They whistled and hooted at him. His arousal was as predicted but the music didn't stop and neither did Doug. He danced over in front of Ruth and began to swirl his hips so that his erection carved circles in the air in front of her face. Similar to the male strippers at CFNM party videos you can find on the internet, Ruth caught it in her hand and kissed the top of it.

Still, Doug wasn't done. He danced past Auggie and stopped in front of Val. She gave him a huge grin, grabbed his cock and sunk her mouth down on it. The other women continued to hoot and howl, encouraging Val to go further.

Doug moved on, past Rick. Before he could position himself in front of Jayne, she was up and dancing with him. She stripped off her bra and tossed it aside. The men hoot and hollered. Her panties were next. The hooting and whistling increased as she bent over in front of him and ground her ass against his erection. When Jayne reached between her legs and repositioned Doug's erection, the hooting turned to ooohs and aaahs.

Doug tried to reposition himself, searching for the perfect position of his erection against Jayne's pussy to allow him to enter her. She stood up, turned around and waved a single finger in his face while mouthing "Not now," to him.

The party was off and running. Within moments, everyone was naked and dancing with one another. Several of the women weren't as reticent Jayne in allowing their partners to enter them while dancing.

The dancers slowly formed small groups of mixed sex bodies on the floor and sofa. I was on the sofa with two of the women teasing portions of my body with their tits and nipples. Jamie was on the floor with one of the men and two other women when the doorbell rang.

"Honey," called Jamie from under the pile on the floor. "Can you get that? I'm a little tied up here."

I excused myself and, disregarding my state of undress, answered the door. Carol was standing on the porch with an overnight bag in her left hand. "Am I late?" she asked.