Four Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle smiled at the girl as she slid into the seat beside them. Her short dyed-blonde hair didn't quite reach her bare shoulders and she was pretty without being glamorous. But even in the overly tight, low cut sleeveless blouse and low-rise pair of skinny jeans, it was clear she had an hourglass body fit for Playboy.

"I've heard all about you," the blonde girl casually murmured.

Her smouldering gaze sexily flickered across Annabelle's body and then eventually found her eyes. She held the gaze as she leaned closer to Jiao and suddenly ran her tongue up the full length of the Chinese-American's slender neck. The effect instantly found its way to Annabelle's already moist pussy.

"I was telling Sindee all about you," Jiao giggled, crossing her impressively long legs infront of her. "She's very impressed."

Annabelle felt her cheeks go red. The blonde girl was leaning forward and it was impossible to keep her eyes out of that cleavage. Jiao followed her gaze and chuckled.

"I know," she breathed. "Her tits are the envy of all the girls around here. "Why don't you show them, Sindee?"

The girl didn't hesitate. Her hands went for the bottom of her sleeveless blouse and yanked it up and over her breasts. They bounced before settling and Annabelle tried to contain her gasp. Sindee's tits were pretty much perfect—full, round and high, with the sixpenny sized light pink nipples melding naturally with her freckled, tanned skin.

Jiao green eyes bored hypnotically into Annabelle's as she took hold of her right hand and placed it on the girl's left breast.

"Don't be shy," she murmured. "Sindee loved having them admired.

Annabelle felt the wonderfully soft flesh in her hand. Those nipples were so hard. She was unable to stop herself from gently squeezing the flesh before pulling her hand away.

"Sindee has a speciality," Jiao whispered into her ear. "She's dying to share it with you. Aren't you, Sindee?"

"Oh yeah," the girl grinned, covering her breasts again.

Jiao picked up her glass and drained her cocktail.

"Drink up, my sexy little things. It's playtime..."

*

Annabelle drove the three of them to Jiao's flat. It was raining harder now. Somewhere at the back of her mind she told herself this was necessary for the story but she knew she was lying to herself. Her body was on red-alert.

She watched the Chinese-American and Sindee in the mirror as she drove. Their legs had entwined as they'd settled themselves in the rear seat and Jiao was lighting a cigarette. Except that the aroma confirmed it wasn't tobacco. She handed the joint to Sindee, who instantly took a few pulls.

"Want some?" the girl asked.

She took another pull and held the joint between two fingers as she dangled her hand over Annabelle's shoulder.

The reporter shook her head. She didn't allow smoking in her car yet these circumstances were different. The effect added to electricity of the moment. But despite her curiosity, she had no intention of partaking.

Sindee pulled her hand away and raised the marijuana cigarette to her lips again. Jiao took it from her before she could take her toke.

"Here, let me help you with that, darling."

She took a large drag and then moved her mouth towards the blonde. As their lips met, she sexily passed the sweet smoke from her mouth to Sindee's. Annabelle tried to keep her eyes on the road but with the two women kissing so heavily, hands all over one another, it was impossible to keep her gaze from the driving mirror.

Jiao eventually pulled away to point towards an apartment block on their left.

"In there. Park anywhere, darling."

No sooner had Annabelle pulled into one of the three vacant spaces than the two women were opening the car door. Arms around each other's waists, they were laughing as they raced through the heavy rain towards a red door on their left.

Annabelle watched them and an image of Jenny came into her mind. She shook it away and stepped out of the car. Her libido was calling...

*

Jiao was already fixing them a drink when she entered.

Sindee was leaning against the table in the centre of the room. Her dyed blonde hair had grown darker now that it was wet and her blouse clung to her breasts. Her erect nipples sexily pushed through the damp material. She blew smoke into the air and then stubbed out the joint in the glass ashtray on the table.

"Let's get started," she murmured, reaching for the bottom of her sleeveless blouse.

She yanked it up and over her head. Annabelle felt her breath catch. The girl really did have breasts fit enough for Playboy.

"Impressive, huh?"

It was Jiao's voice. She cupped Annabelle's breasts from behind, finding and squeezing her already hard nipples through her top. When she bit down on the blonde reporter's earlobe, Annabelle felt faint.

"Sexy thing, isn't she," she whispered.

Sindee had removed her jeans. Her right hand had snaked down into the front of her green panties and she sighed in satisfaction as her knuckles moved under the silk material. When she eventually withdrew them, they glistened with her juices. She brought them to her mouth, slowly sucking each in turn.

"Sit," Jiao told Annabelle.

She guided her to the terracotta-coloured chair beside the window, both women's eyes on Sindee as the girl pulled her panties over the curve of her hips and down her thighs. Her cleanly shaved pussy was glistening with her arousal. She sashayed across the room towards them, one leg in front of the other, hands on the back of her head breasts thrust forward and swaying from side to side.

"Sindee wants to show you her speciality," Jiao whispered as the girl approached.

Annabelle pushed nervously back into the soft cushions as Sindee rested a knee on the right arm of the chair. She pushed upwards, shuffling forward so that she straddled Annabelle with a knee firmly on each arm. Her whole body was exposed to the reporter. Her right hand slid slowly down her stomach...

Annabelle watched. Hypnotised.

Her actions were so unexpected, so raw. When she worked two fingers inside her wetness it was like having a ringside seat in a blue movie.

Sindee tilted her head back and growled. When she began to fuck herself just inches away from her face, it was all Annabelle could do to hold back from burying her mouth into the girl's sweet wetness. She started slowly but soon increased the pace. She began to thrust harder, deeper. Her breath came in short pants. The sound, her musky aroma and the lewd sight were overwhelming.

Annabelle whimpered. Why wasn't Jenny ever like this? Sindee's hips were moving in time with her pumping fingers. Her thumb had found her clit.

"Get ready, darling," she heard Jiao's voice murmur to her from behind the chair.

Sindee's eyes had widened. Her pupils had dilated. She curled her free hand around Annabelle's neck as the reporter watched disbelievingly, mouth half-open. Her fingers moved faster and she was beginning to groan.

Her orgasm was close. Her head fell back...

Then she squirted...

Annabelle gasped in shock as the first gush splashed across her face. A second squirt quickly followed. She involuntarily tried to twist her head away but Jiao's hands held her firmly in position from behind.

The third, more violent, squirt drenched her face and she licked her lips. She had never seen anything as awesome in her life. So this was her speciality? She and Jenny had watched videos of women who squirted, of course, but neither of them had ever experienced the effect. It was mind blowing...

When Sindee released another gush, she opened her mouth and swallowed. The sexy girl moaned out her approval and sprayed her again.

JENNY

Jenny loved her large, round whirlpool bath. How many happy times had she and Annabelle bathed their together? Talking about what had happened in each of their days. Revealing secrets from their past. Discussing anything and everything that came into their heads? Even better, a hot sensual bubble bath surrounded by aromatic candles and accompanied by a glass of chilled wine was usually the precursor to a long and passionate lovemaking session.

Where had those days gone? Why didn't Annabelle want her anymore?

She didn't know. But what was certain was that Edie wanted her. She took a sip of her wine, recalling the way the older black woman had pursued, seduced, taken and then used her. Each memory stoked the fires still burning inside her body.

She placed the glass on the curved rim and tipped her dark hair back, soaking it in the foamy bath water and then smoothing it back over her scalp as she sat up.

Edie was going to fuck her again tonight...

She closed her eyes at the sinful thought. The older woman had given her a single instruction when she'd left her. A shiver ran across her body at the thought despite the warmth of the water. She'd always wanted to go bare but Annabelle had always objected. That didn't matter any longer. Edie wanted her that way.

She grabbed the glass and took another gulp of wine for strength before. Now that she'd come this far, she didn't want to change her mind.

Lifting her right leg, she curled it over the side of the tub and watched the water trace its way along her thighs and trickle from her skin. She felt sexy. She picked up the bottle of body wash from the side and pushed her body up from the bath as she lathered the liquid in both hands.

A sinful feeling pervaded her as she worked the soapy lather into her dark landing strip. Her breath came in short, sharp pants as she reached for her little pink razor and began to scrape it along her skin. It wouldn't take long, but the significance of the act threatened to overwhelm her. It was as if each stroke reinforced the knowledge that her relationship with Annabelle was...

No, her mind screamed. Don't go there.

Think of Edie instead. Her large breasts. Her fabulous body. Her dirty words. Her dominant way. Her black skin...

She bit her lip as she finished the task and then she slowly ran her fingers ran across her newly-shaved skin. It felt so incredibly smooth. She should have done this a long time ago!

Hands on the side of the tub, she pushed upwards and out of the bath. Still dripping water, she grabbed a towel and patted herself dry as she hurried to the bedroom, desperate for a better view of the finished product. A glorious heat covered her body as she appraised herself in the long mirror.

God, she looked hot!

She slicked her damp dark hair back over her head with left hand and sexily narrowed her eyes as if she was posing for Edie. She widened her stance and ran her right hand down and between her thighs. It was all too much.

Eyes still on her reflection, she touched herself the way the older woman had touched her. Her breath quickened again. With a growl, she slipped one finger inside her wet folds and then a second. The feeling of her palm against her newly shaved flesh nearly set her off and she closed her eyes.

Want to watch me finger myself, Edie, she silently asked.

*

Edie met her at the door of her apartment. Her hot gaze sent Jenny's pulse racing. Despite her earlier orgasm, her whole body remained on fire.

She'd thought of the black woman continually as she'd made her way across London, like an addict needed her fix. It was Annabelle's coldness that had put her in this position, she told herself. It was over a month since they had made love. Since then, their relationship had gradually run cold. Yes, it had. She would be a fool not to admit that. She had been on top of the world when things had been good between them ... but maybe nothing that good lasted forever?

Edie had come along at just the right time. She'd resisted the older woman's advances whilst she and Annabelle had been happy together but couldn't be blamed for giving in to them now. Could she?

It didn't matter. She was here now. Who would have thought a black dyke could make her feel as hot as this, especially one in her mid-forties?

"Welcome back, honey," Edie drawled, smiling at her. "I've been waiting..."

Without another word, she turned and slowly walked towards the bedroom, swinging her ass in the way that only black women can. Jenny instantly followed, hypnotised by the seductive movement of those plump buttocks. It was as if they were sending her a signal and her nipples hardened at the sight.

The older woman stood beside the bed for a moment, fixing Jenny with her dominant gaze. A knowing smile appeared on her face and she allowed her gaze to slowly cover the younger woman's body. Jenny felt a blush hit her cheeks and it extended to cover her face when Edie stepped closer and stroked the back of a single finger beneath her chin. There was a short pause before she spoke.

"Tell me how much you want me."

Jenny felt her breath catch as Edie's eyes locked with hers.

"More than anything," she mumbled.

It was true. Every fibre in her body was alive. She couldn't help it. Her need for the black woman had her practically drooling with desire. She could smell her perfume against her skin as she stood next to her. The strong spicy aroma infused her nostrils and there was a definite sexual undertone to the scent.

"I know, honey," Edie told her. "It's written all over you face."

She took two backward steps as her hands went to the buttons of her flowery red blouse. When she slipped the first two open, Jenny swallowed hard. She felt a sudden light-headedness and had to fight to keep her balance. The older woman continued to unbutton the blouse and slowly pulled it from her shoulders.

The sight of those large, naked black breasts was almost too much for Jenny. Her tongue involuntarily ran across her lips and her need filled her with shame.

Edie smiled at her reaction.

"I have a surprise..."

Her hands dropped to her trousers and flicked open the top button. Jenny's eyes were drawn to her fingers like a moth to a flame. When they drew the zip downwards, she gasped out loud. Whatever her expectations were, she hadn't anticipated the thick black strap-on phallus Edie triumphantly set free.

She allowed the trousers to drop to the floor and gracefully stepped out of them, her full black body naked now except for the large strap on dildo.

Jenny's heart began to pump as her anticipation heightened.

"I know you're going to just love my surprise," Edie murmured happily. Her right hand rubbed up and down the black shaft. "Now why don't you come here and show me what a good little cocksucker you can be..."

*

Jenny lay back on the bed, grunting incoherently as Edie thrust the thick phallus inside her. When the older woman pumped harder, she whimpered and her head fell back onto the pillow. God, it felt so good to be taken like this.

Her large black breasts bounced with each forward thrust and Jenny reached upwards to cup them in her hands. Edie laughed as she slapped them away. She was in a teasing mood. Instead, she leant her upper body down over the brunette's to trail one nipple across her open lips and then the other.

In this mood, Edie was simply the most experienced, dominant and hottest lover she had ever experienced. She was never still—leaning forward to lick around Jenny's neck, sitting up so that those wonderful breasts swayed erotically with each pump of her hips and then leaning back and grabbing her ankles.

Each shift in position brought a different angle and with it a different friction.

Jenny had climaxed twice already and the sensations in her body confirmed a third was close. Edie's rhythm was so perfect, she felt like screaming with joy.

She thrust harder and Jenny began to whimper again. She wrapped her legs around her back, urging her on. The older woman's desire for her was infectious. She bent down so that Jenny could lap at the sweat glistening on her forehead and as her tongue traced its way across her black skin, Edie rewarded her with a series of machine-gun like thrusts.

"Look at me," she rasped. "Look at me..."

Jenny somehow stared up into those deep eyes as her body bounced on the bed. Oh fuck. She was going to cum again...

*

Edie crouched behind Jenny, pumping the black phallus in and out of the moaning girl's needy pussy. She captured her dark hair in one hand and yanked her head back as she thrust harder.

"D'you like that, honey," she teased. Her voice was thick with arousal. "D'you like being fucked this way?"

Jenny whimpered, only louder this time. She began to pump her hips back with each thrust. Oh fuck. Why hadn't she and Annabelle tried a strappy before?

The thought of her girlfriend temporarily fazed her. She was Annabelle's woman. Annabelle should be doing this to her... But the thought was lost as Edie yanked her head back again. The older woman crouched a little higher on the bed behind her, changing angle.

Her hips moved faster. Pounding her prey.

Jenny whimpered again. How many times had she cum so far? Dizziness was closing in and she glanced back over her shoulder. Edie slowed her pace as she saw her looking backwards and smiled into her eyes.

"That's it," she told Jenny. "Keep looking at me..."

She drew backwards—almost in slow motion—until she was almost free ... and then powered forward again.

Jenny grunted hard as air was forced out of her lungs. Her eyes briefly closed but she forced them open when Edie yanked on her hair again.

"Look at me," she rasped.

She held Jenny's gaze as she drove her hips forwards, sending a bead of perspiration flying across the room. The heat in both of their bodies was electric.

"Another one, honey?" she growled from above her. "One more for Edie..."

She set her feet more firmly on the bed and pumped harder. Jenny grunted again. When she gripped her hair tighter, more painfully this time, Jenny gasped out loud. The pain added to her arousal.

When Edie yanked her head back again and began another series of machine-gun like thrusts, Jenny let out the incredible feeling building inside her body and began to wail.

*

The black dildo lay on the bed beside them, long since discarded. Edie's black body straddled Jenny's, her knees pinning the girl's spread-eagled arms, her hands in her damp hair and her pussy slowly rubbing across her willing lips.

She was cajoling her again. Her tone was thick with need.

"That's it, honey. Can't get enough, can we? Lick that black pussy..."

Jenny's fingers tightened on Edie's black thighs. She had started off in control ... her tongue tracing a path between the older woman's labia ... sucking on each of them like a peach ... lapping all around her clit ... forcing her tongue inside. She'd brought her to the boil and been rewarded with one orgasm so far.

One was not enough. For either of them.

Control had passed. Edie was growling now. She had Jenny's head in both hands, holding the girl firmly in position as she rubbed her wet pussy across her face. She moved slowly, smothering her in her juices, using her as her personal fucktoy.

"Does your girlfriend turn you on like this?"

The question came out of the blue. Between those gripping thighs, Jenny wasn't even sure she'd heard her correctly. Only Edie's eyes triumphantly staring down at her confirmed what she had said. The words hit home. Whatever the reason, she was being unfaithful. That couldn't be right, could it?

But there was another emotion...

Not guilt. Anger.

Yes, she was Annabelle's woman. But her girlfriend should have known how frustrated she was. Instead, she paid much more attention to her job than she did to Jenny. That changed things. Yes, it was Annabelle who should be doing this, but she didn't want her! If she did, she wouldn't ignore her the way she did.

So ... tonight she wasn't Annabelle's woman ... she was Edie's.

It was as if the older woman could follow her thoughts. Her clutching fingers raised Jenny's head up so that she could stare into her eyes. A sinful grin covered her lips as she deliberately smeared her juices across Jenny's face again.