Foursomes and Moresomes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lapped at Mimi's face, as if trying to clean Katie's juice. They kissed passionately and seemed to forget about the four of us.

Katie rolled over to the side of the bed where the three of us lay. Leah took Katie in her arms even as my cock was still inside her.

We lay together for a long while. After several minutes, Mimi and Geoff de-coupled, although it didn't appear that they were done.

Yesmine reached for Katie. Her voice was soft. "Thank you."

"No, thank you," our wife replied in a sultry voice. "You were wonderful."

Mimi blushed.

"Would you like to stay with us tonight?" Melinda asked for the four of us. In all of our emails and conference calls and advance planning, sleeping arrangements were something we had never settled upon.

Geoff and Mimi exchanged a look. He spoke for them. "Not tonight. I think I need to go make love to my wife."

"I think so, too," Katie said gently.

With that, Geoff stood by the side of the bed and scooped Mimi up into his arms. He carried her out of the bedroom. Neither bothered to dress. The girls all giggled at the sight of the plug that still protruded from his backside.

Melinda blew out the candles and the four of us curled up together. None of us spoke. We each de-compressed the night's adventures in our own way, but we held one another close, knowing that our bond may have been tested. I got the feeling that in some ways we all grew closer that evening.

*************

I woke up first. The sun's first rays were hardly over the horizon. Melinda was curled up behind me. Usually she beats the rest of us out of bed, but when she's pregnant, she tends to sleep a little longer; I can't explain it, it just happens. Leah lay with her head on my shoulder. Her breath was warm against my skin.

Katie was curled up in a ball, one hand resting on Leah's naked hip, her cheek pressed against our wife's shoulder.

With practised efficiency, I extracted myself from the tangle of bodies and went to the bathroom to do my morning business. When I returned to the bedroom, Katie stirred. She yawned and stretched.

Flashing me a dazed morning smile, Katie folded into my arms as I pulled her petite form close to me. I carried her through the house to our sun room. It was enclosed by glass but was heated. The furnace had automatically turned on about a half hour before. Even in late May/early June, the Carolina mornings can be a bit brisk, but our favourite time to make love is as the sun comes up.

I set myself down on one of the chaise lounges, sitting upright with my legs folded. Katie lowered herself on to my lap while facing me. Her legs wrapped around my waist.

My cock was slow to wake but being so close to Katie's hot little box brought him to life with very little effort. We kissed gently. Our bodies generated enough heat to make up for not wearing clothes.

Her hips began to move in a slow circle as she brushed her clit against the bottom of my cock.

When I was hard enough, she lifted up just enough to take me inside her. Neither of us was in a hurry. We both knew the kids would be getting up soon and then we had a full day ahead of us.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Even if I just had an affair?" she asked.

I smiled gently and kissed the side of her neck. "I had Mimi first."

The two of us giggled and only pulled each other closer. Her head rested on my shoulder. My embraced enveloped her. We stayed like that for a long time before I spoke again.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" I asked.

"I'm sure," she said, her voice shaky.

"You're not going to like some of the things I do," I warned. "And you're not going to like some of the things you're going to have to do."

"I know," Katie whispered.

"We're going to break her," my tone was firm, but not devoid of dread. This was something we had talked about repeatedly over the last few weeks. It required total commitment from all parties involved. Katie was the wild card in all of this. After all, she knew what was coming; she had lived through it once. Now she was going to be on the other side.

"I know," she repeated, even though she wouldn't look me in the eye. The rest of our day was scripted out. I only hoped she was going to make it through.

*************

Of the children, Bryan and Kaylee woke up first followed shortly by Tiffany and Jeremy. Both Gabi and Gwen were content to sleep in. Despite having company, our morning routine passed as usual. Melinda woke up as Katie and I showered.

We fixed the kids a quick snack then began cooking a big, country-style breakfast. Mimi and Geoff came in following the smell of bacon. Both seemed to glow. Leah was still asleep in our bed. On the baby monitors, we heard Gwen and Gabi stirring. Katie and I went upstairs and carried the girls down, dropped them in the big bed and let them cuddle up to their Mommy.

Saturday mornings are one of the few times that we all have together and we included our house guests in what we usually do: a whole lot of nothing.

The kids played with their new friends. Leah and the twins eventually hauled themselves out of bed and joined the rest of us. We hung out for the rest of the morning doing some chores and talking. Just after lunch, Melinda and Leah piled our kids into the Suburban and took Geoff and Mimi and their kids down to Biltmore Village for some shopping.

Katie and I took the opportunity for some afternoon delight and caught a quick nap. We had a big night ahead of us, after all.

When everyone else returned, we were in the middle of cooking dinner. I pressed Mimi into helping us, and no sooner had everyone else gone downstairs to play than Katie and I began to molest her. Somehow, her ass always seemed to back itself into my open palm and her mouth seemed to find one of Katie's super-sensitive breasts in it with alarming frequency.

"We're going to fuck the shit out of you tonight, whore," I whispered in her ear and her nipples crinkled right up.

"I hope you liked eating pussy because you're going to eat your husband's cum out of mine later," Katie promised. Mimi's eyes danced with anticipation.

Dinner passed without incident. The kids played amongst themselves, seemingly oblivious to the innuendo being thrown around by the adults. Just like the night before, we ended up watching a kid's movie on TV. I fell asleep on the couch with Gwen in my lap, Gabi in one arm and Melinda in the other.

When I awoke, Mimi was on her knees in front of me. Naked. She had managed to open my belt without waking me, but was just a little too clumsy when tugging on my zipper.

"Mistress Katya told me wake you with a kiss," she said with a sly smile.

I started to reply but instead struck her across the chest. Mimi recoiled with shock and surprise. I reached out and grabbed a head full of her hair. She let out a yelp.

"You woke me with your clumsy hands, bitch," I snarled. I figured that since she wasn't wearing any clothes, the kids had gone to bed. I stood. "Take out my cock, slut."

Mimi rushed to comply. There was panic on her face, which was good. I started to get hard at the thought of what we had planned for her.

"Suck it," the command crept into my voice. She quickly complied, although I could tell that she was still going to need some time becoming accustomed to being the one receiving the commands instead of giving them.

Laying back, I savoured the feel of Mimi's mouth on my cock. She was an accomplished fellatrix and I had to push her head back to keep from cumming in her mouth. I stood and pulled my shorts up. As I walked over to the door of our playroom, Mimi followed, crawling on her hands and knees.

We entered the room and I began putting her though the paces. First I had Mimi retrieve a worn leather belt that hung from one of the bedposts. As she did so, I ran through the cameras throughout the house. All the kids were asleep. Katie and Melinda were working Leah and Geoff over.

Over the next hour or so, I began my indoctrination of my new "slave". I gave her short, clipped instructions. Hesitation brought the snap of the belt across her backside. An incorrect response or failure to follow the directions properly brought the same. And sometimes, I struck her just for the hell of it.

She was a quick learner and I had to find excuses to use the belt. I don't know if Mimi was more eager to please me or if she was trying to avoid punishment. This first part of her training brought no arousal from me. In fact, it was the part I hated the most.

What I needed was Mimi's instant obedience. She didn't have the luxury of thought or reason. I had to get her to the point of unconscious reaction.

After a little while, Katie came down from the upstairs bedroom. The door opened and Mimi's head shot around. Instantly, I struck her across the backside.

"You never look up at your Mistress!" I thundered, raining a series of blows down on her ass until it turned a bright, hot red. "Keep your eyes down, bitch!"

Katie's robe fell to the floor. She was wearing a pair of black lace panties and a wry smile. "May I take over, Master?"

"Of course," I said, a bit of relief in my voice. I held the belt out to our slave. "Kiss it."

Obediently, Mimi's lips touched the hard leather, though her eyes remained downcast. She was learning.

Taking over, Mistress Katya reached for the riding crop that hung from one of the bed posts.

"I have something for you," she said to Yesmine. "It's something of your husband's. On your knees . . . Too slow!"

She struck Mimi across the backside, drawing a yelp of pain. I had left both of our new lover's cheeks bright red, and Mistress Katya's riding crop had to sting.

Katya thrust her crotch forward into Mimi's waiting mouth. The dark-haired girl lapped at her mistress's pussy, drinking down the cum Geoff had left inside my wife. Mistress Katya purred with delight as our new lover made love to her with her tongue. For someone who had never been with a women prior to the night before, she was a quick learner.

Still, we both knew that this wasn't the time for pleasure. I saw a dark look pass across Katie's eyes, then she suddenly pulled Mimi by the hair, drawing a surprised gasp.

Without a word, Katya began to beat Mimi across the backside with her riding crop. Mistress Katya yelled and cursed at our new slave, berating her for being sloppy and clumsy.

When I noticed Katie's eyes begin to well up, I stepped back in and struck Mimi with my favourite leather whip. This went on well into the night. We were very careful never to strike her too hard; the object was to break her emotionally, not injure her physically.

Nothing Mimi did was ever good enough for us. She was always too slow. Her movements never exact enough for us. We called her all sorts of names. A ball gag found its way into her mouth and nipple clips brought our slave to tears.

It's hard to please a single Master or Mistress, much less two, but that's what we demanded of our slave.

Yesmine wasn't helped by the fact that the previous day was spent running around with the kids and our families. That Katie and I had a nice little nap was not a coincidence.

Right after midnight, Mimi finally broke. Her arms were bound above her head and she was standing on her tip toes. The clothespins on her breasts surely were uncomfortable, if not downright torturous. Her body was covered with red marks from where we had struck her with our open palms, whips and all manner of other devices designed to cause sharp stings, but not permanent injury.

"Stop crying, you stupid whore!" I thundered when Yesmine burst into tears. Up until that moment she had taken everything like a trooper. The last of the defiance in her eyes was snuffed out. If she was going to use our pre-arranged "safe" word, that was the moment. She didn't, even as she sobbed for breath.

I struck her a few more times across the belly and rear end, which only drew more gasps. Looking over, I saw Katie about to break, too. I had to end this quickly, lest our slave see weakness in her Mistress.

With one fluid motion, I released the rope holding Mimi up. She collapsed onto the floor, unable to move. Tears flowed unchecked down her cheeks.

"You disgust me," I snarled in Mimi's ear. The slipknot holding her wrists came undone quickly. I pulled her hands around behind her back, then secured them with a pair of un-padded cuffs. Her hair fell over her face, her cheek resting on the cold hardwood floor. Katie stood mutely by as I bound Mimi's ankles then tied the cuffs together.

She was bent back in the most awkward of positions. Her breasts stuck out, but the scene was hardly arousing. Unable to move, all our slave could do was cry, gasping for breath.

"You're weak," I spat. "We'll be back for you later. Don't you dare move."

Taking Katie by the arm, I led her out of the room, pausing only to flip the lights out. Mimi was left in the darkened room. There were no windows, only a handful of amber lights on the inactive computer monitors.

As I shut the door, I looked up to see Katie bury her face in her hands.

"Not here," I whispered. Scooping my wife up in my arms, I carried her to the couch in the basement.

Katie was crying almost as hard as Mimi. I gathered a blanket around us, held her close and stroked her hair.

"Why?" she whispered. "Why did we have to take it so far?"

I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts. I knew this first session would be the hardest on us all. Katie likes to be in control, as does Yesmine. For this arrangement to work, the pecking order had to be clearly established. We had talked about it before Mimi and Geoff had arrived; I don't think Katie quite appreciated the emotional toll it was going to take on her.

After all, Geoff was already broken. For him, it was simply a matter of accepting a new Mistress. With Yesmine, everything had to be stripped away for her to learn submission. There was a method to the madness. A Master or Mistress doesn't whip or strike their slave(s) out of malice. It is never done in anger.

This sounds kind of odd unless you have been through it, but a Master or Mistress beats their slave out of love. The object isn't simple control. It's not even about discipline. It's about surrender.

In submitting to a Master/Mistress, the slave is surrendering control. They are showing complete and unconditional trust in the person holding their collar. In accepting that slave, the Master or Mistress in turn is binding their own self to another person and accepting responsibility for them.

It takes a certain kind of person to be a Master or Mistress and it takes a different mentality to be the slave. That's why neither Leah nor I have ever switched roles. Although Katie likes to be dominant over the girls, I'm not wired that way, so she never had a chance to try it out with a guy until Geoff showed up and offered himself to her.

Melinda is one of the few people who can switch between the top or the bottom with relative ease, and in some ways I envy that in her. Mimi was learning, and in the previous night, she came close. Mistress Katya and I had broken her down. Now we just needed to build her back up.

So far Katie had only seen the first part of the training, and it was hard on her. Just as it had been hard on me when I did it to her. But just as parents need to let their kids cry sometimes, a Master or Mistress needs to let their slave do the same. I only hoped both women understood the reasons why.

"Because Yesmine needs to see that you are in control," I said gently. "And you need to understand how much trust she has in you."

"I don't know if I can do this again," Katie wiped her eyes.

"It gets better," I flashed her a weak smile. "Mimi's a blank canvas right now. Did you see how she was reacting instantly to our commands? She's not thinking, and that's good. Tomorrow morning we'll start fresh."

My wife took a couple of deep breaths before speaking again. "Is it easier the second time?"

"No," I replied gently. "It's never easy."

"Why didn't you ever do this to Melinda or Leah?"

I brushed the hair out of her face. "Because with them, there was never any doubt about who is in control."

"So they gave themselves to you just like that?"

"No, Katie," I brought her lips up to mine. "I gave myself to them. My heart has belonged to Melinda and Leah from the beginning. There was no control to give up because they have always had it. Not in the physical sense . . . no matter what I do to them, it is always out of love. They know that. They trust me. They know that I want nothing more than to bring them the same pleasure that I feel when I'm playing the role of their Master."

"Then why did you do this to me?"

"Because I fell in love with you, Katelyn Marie," my own eyes began to water. "When you said you wanted to join Leah and I in our games, I knew that I was going to have to give myself over to you, as well as to the other girls. You may call me 'Master', but the collar you wear is a symbol of my love as well. With it you have my heart and no matter how painful the blow, know that it's only love that drives it."

"Does this mean we're falling in love with Mimi?" Katie breathed.

I only shrugged. "Maybe a little bit. I can't imagine taking a slave and having no emotional investment at all. I love you, Katie. I hope after tonight you understand just how much . . . we've done quite a number on Mimi; it took me three nights in a row to get you to break. But when you look into her eyes tomorrow, and you see the desire there . . . and you see that she wants nothing other than to please you, you'll understand what it truly means to be a Mistress."

"Why is it different with Leah?"

"Because we've had eleven years together," I wiped the remaining tears away. "The four of us know one another probably better than we know ourselves. Just as I have given my heart to the three of you, you have given yours to us. Those were the vows we took a couple of months ago, remember? The four of us had more time; we had to break Mimi in a night, but the basic process was the same. All of the walls each of us built up had to be broken down, then built back up with trust and love and understanding. You and Leah fell into it so naturally . . . and remember it wasn't until we were together for a couple of years that the play really got rough between you two."

Pulling my wife close to me, we stayed downstairs for a little while longer. I checked the secure monitors and saw Mimi still laying on the floor, her arms and legs bound. She had cried herself to sleep and every now and then twitched or moaned. I gathered Katie's lithe form in my arms, then carried her upstairs to the guest suite. Quietly I checked the other monitors in the house. The kids were all asleep. The other adults were in our master bedroom.

Melinda was laying in the big bed, Leah on one side, Geoff on the other. All three were blissfully unaware of what had gone on in the basement. I turned out all the lights, checked one more time on Mimi, then climbed into bed with my wife. Cuddling up together, Katie and I lay in each others's arms, waiting for the morning to come.

*************

When the alarm went off, I sat up in the bed, then gently roused my wife. It was still dark outside. We needed to move quickly, before the rest of the house came to life.

Slipping on our robes, the two of us went downstairs to the "dungeon".

Mimi was right where we left her. I had looked in on her a couple of times throughout the short night. She seemed to be okay. Physically, at least.

When the door opened, her eyes jerked awake. I didn't fling it open, nor did I say anything. I walked over to the center of the room where Mimi lay. Katie silently followed behind me.

Unconsciously, Mimi started to tremble. Her eyes darted around, having been suddenly roused from her slumber. I could tell she was anticipating being struck at any moment. Little did she know that nothing of the sort awaited her this morning.