Fourth of July Birthday

Story Info
Fireworks aren't the only thing getting hot.
2.2k words
4.51
71.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is the fourth in my "(insert holiday name) Birthday" series. The first three are "Valentine Birthday", "Easter Birthday" and "Double Birthday." Readers have asked me to expand the series. This time, a girl's birthday coincides with our country's birthday celebration. Fireworks aren't the only things that get hot!

* * * * * * * * * *

"Daddy, they're doing fireworks at Puddle Park."

The park wasn't really called Puddle Park. That was a nickname. At the bottom of three steep hills, the park filled with water after any rainstorm. The local weather forecaster would report how much rain we got by how much of the swing sets were submerged. High and dry above the depression were parking lots for visiting citizens.

"So, Daddy, will you take us? Pleeeeese?"

"Us" was the shortcut for my daughter and her four closest friends. They went everywhere together. On our first outing, I got to know her friend and our neighbor Bree really well. Too well, in retrospect. I had taken her cherry on her eighteenth birthday. It wasn't my idea, really, although I guess I went along willingly. Then there was Marci, who fucked me like a bunny while I wearing an Easter bunny costume. I hadn't seen the girls as a group since then.

"Okay, I'll drive you all to the park for the fireworks display."

And so I drove our van through the extended neighborhood, gathering the budding young women.

"Hello, Mr. Marcus," Bree greeted me warmly.

"Hi, Bree," I responded, uncomfortable at hiding our intimate liaison.

"Hi, Mr. Marcus," said Marci, grinning broader than necessary.

I promised myself that no repeat episodes like those would occur this night.

My daughter and I were well prepared, but the girls brought extra blankets, snacks and whatever else young girls carry in those oversized shoulder bags they use as purses. Although all of the girls were dressed for the warm weather, Sally was dressed the most provocatively. Her shorts were handmade from regular blue jeans, but cut so high the cheeks of her ass stuck out from the backs and the two front pockets hung down from the extremely brief clipping on the front. Her crop-top was at least one size too small, and there was clear evidence she had left her bra at home. I locked up the van and we paraded down the slope towards the bottom.

"Let's set up next to the sandbox," my daughter demanded.

Once she had something in her head, there was no negotiating. The recent rain had turned the sand into semi-permeable concrete. The ground was damp. Fortunately, we had brought a plastic drop cloth to put down, so as not to ruin the blankets. The ground was not only damp but also cold and it took several layers of blankets to made a warm patch. The girls were playfully roughhousing and Sally got pushed off the blanket onto the cold damp turf.

"Eeeeoooo, I'm soaked," she cried.

When she stood up, I saw that her shorts and exposed buttocks were wet and dirty from the ground.

"I need to go back up to the van and change. Mr. Marcus, could I please have the key?"

"Don't let her go alone, Daddy. We'll be okay here. There are still four of us."

I agreed, following Sally up the steep hill. More than once Sally lost her footing on the damp grass, and I had to grab her to prevent her from tumbling down the embankment, taking me with her. I had several opportunities to touch her body, each time making a frantic grab regardless of where my hand landed. Her safety, not my pleasure, was my concern. By the time we got to the parking lot, I had accidentally groped Sally all over. I was not unaffected by these chance opportunities. I unlocked the van and opened the rear hatch, where the girls had stowed still more backpacks and duffel bags. Sally bent forward, giving me an extended look at her dirty, exposed buttocks. She found her duffel and searched for a change of clothing.

"I was sure I packed a pair of jeans, for when it got colder. I guess I must have left them at home. At least I have a towel."

Sally faced me and rubbed the towel back and forth her backside like a hula dancer. The rest of her body swayed with the movement. I kept reminding myself of the Valentine's Day and Easter incidents and my promise to myself to avoid a repeat.

Sally handed me the towel.

"Did I get all of the wet spots, Mr. Marcus?" Sally asked, spinning around and bending over slightly. By dragging the towel back and forth, Sally had displaced the crotch material of her shorts. Even in the dim parking lot lighting, I could see part of her pussy exposed.

"I think I have a wet spot. Could you get it for me?"

I wadded up the towel and passed it quickly over her behind, trying to keep my hands at a distance from her privates.

"You'll never get it that way."

Sally placed the towel flat on my hand and placed it in between her buttocks, manipulating it by moving my wrist.

"Ooh, that's better."

"Sally, I don't think -"

"Mr. Marcus, I'm hot as a fire cracker."

Sally reached back and grabbed the front of my pants.

"Ooh, and so are you. I really want to celebrate tonight with a bang."

Sally pulled the towel free but left my hand between her legs. She didn't have to move my wrist. I was out of control but in control, stroking her partially exposed and partially covered mound.

"Come on," she said, crawling into the back of the van. She released the middle seats and pushed them forward. Then she lay back on the thin carpeting. Her short shorts and panties were off in an instant. Her legs spread, she was waiting. For me. What was I going to do?

"Get in and shut the hatch before anybody sees me," she demanded.

I followed her orders. I was kneeling above her as she undid my belt and zipper. Her hand reached inside my shorts.

"Bree said you were big but I didn't believe her. I should have used a bigger candle."

"So you planned this?" I asked, trying to ignore the effect her tiny hand was having, stroking my erection.

"Yeah, sure. Oh, you don't know! Today is my birthday. I'm eighteen tonight, and I want you to be my first real lover."

"Sally, I'm really flattered, but this isn't right."

"Oh, so it was okay to fuck the shit out of Bree and Marci, but I'm not good enough. What, am I so ugly?"

Sally used both hands to pull up her tank top, leaving it to hang loose around her neck. Her small breasts were capped by medium sized brown patches and small nubbins in the centers.

"No, Sally, you're not ugly at all. You're very pretty."

Sally continued to work my penis with one hand and herself with the other.

"Then come closer and show how me how pretty I am."

Sally did the honors, pulling my pants and underwear down to just above my knees. I leaned forward, balancing my weight on my knees between her legs, Sally directing my erection towards her massaged and willing pussy. I put my stiff arms on each side of her body, so I wouldn't crush her with my weight. The quarters were so cramped, the only place for my feet were up in the air, against the window of the rear hatch. I was pretty well jammed in until Sally pulled me closer, unceremoniously thrusting my dick into her cunt.

"Give me your fire cracker," she moaned, thrusting her hips forward to take more.

Okay, I figured. She wants to feel something in her. I'd be happy to oblige. But, I won't make the same mistake that I made with Bree and Marci. I'll keep things under control, give her a couple of inches and pull out before I cum.

"Uh, uh, uh, no, you've got to go deeper, Mr. Marcus. Fuck me good, fuck me deep."

Sally scooted towards me. In my position, feet against the rear window, on my knees, arms locked and outstretched holding me up, I had nowhere to move. Now I was a couple of inches further into Sally's cunt. She was thrusting her hips even more frantically, and my penis was really enjoying the friction. She must have used a very small candle indeed. Okay, I'm a little deeper than I wanted to be, but that's okay. In for an inch, in for four. Or six. Okay, eight. I can still pull out before I dump my load and Sally will still be happy and well fucked.

"I can't see anything. I really want to see you fucking me."

Neither of us was in a position to turn on the overhead dome light, and that was just as well. Even with privacy glass, I was afraid someone would see in if we turned on the light. Sally reached for her backpack and fumbled around inside it. I couldn't see what she was doing until it was too late. She used a lighter and lit a sparkler.

"Sally, we're right above the gas tank. Put that out. And don't touch it. It's hot."

I couldn't believe I was giving parental instruction to the young lady I was fucking. Sally blew with all of her might but of course the sparkle burned even brighter. She shook it, and that's when it happened. A few burning embers came loose and landed on my back, just above my ass. I was right, it was hot. I had no free hand to flick them off.

"Sally, I'm burning up."

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, I'm hot for you too."

Sally continued to buck her hips with more vigor. All I could think to do was to try and toss the embers off by bucking up and back, hoping the movement would dislodge them. The pain of my burning flesh was completely distracting. I could think of nothing else except getting them off.

"Owwww."

"Ooooh," Sally moaned.

I threw my body forward. They stayed, stuck to my flesh.

"Owwww."

"Ooooh."

Again, putting my weight behind the lunge. No effect.

"Owwww."

"Ooooh."

Once more. The pain was decreasing. Maybe they were burning out.

"Owwww."

"Ooooh."

I looked down. I was buried to the hilt in Sally's cunt, not a fraction of an inch to spare. In my efforts to dislodge the burning embers, I had made a series of serious and deep thrusts into Sally's tight cunt and raised both of our levels of excitement. In response, Sally had scooted even further towards me. My knees were bent even tighter, and I had no room to move back, or even forward for that matter. And, I could feel a tingling that warned me that my juices were forming for the big wet finish, not a good sign if I was to pull out before cumming. Sally was keeping up the rhythm, rocking back and forth on my erection, enjoying the full length.

"Oh, you're so hot. I'm so hot."

One of Sally's hands went down to her clit, and she rubbed it ferociously. The other came down between my legs and fondled my balls. Soon they were pressed against the base of my erection, ready for business.

"No, Sally, no."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Marcus, yes, yes, yes."

With her hips thrashing, Sally's cunt boiled over. I could do nothing but try to extinguish her flames with my love juice. Sally's hand came up with seepage on her fingertips.

"Wow, Bree wasn't lying. You do give a girl a good birthday present, Mr. Marcus."

"You're welcome, I think."

She scooted back, leaning against the folded middle seats, giving me enough room to turn and sit down. Cum leaked from her initiated pussy.

"Say, shouldn't we clean up? Maybe we can still catch some of the fireworks. Not that we haven't already made our own, huh?"

Sally found her jeans that miraculously appeared from her duffel. She didn't bother with panties. I pulled up my pants and zipped up. We opened and climbed out of the side door just as my daughter and her friends were coming towards the van, blankets and such in hand.

"You missed the whole thing, Daddy."

I didn't correct her.

###

An Original H M Tale

Please write and tell me what holidays you'd like included in the series.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.