France, Exhibition & a Fuck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to go. Don't want Olivia to be late."

Fuck. He was turning me into something beyond a bitch in heat. I don't think I'd ever been so horny. After pulling out, he shuffled me aside, closed the back and he walked me into the back of the van. Olivia helped guide Jack backing out and got him onto the main road. A kilometer later, she kneeled beside him and started to suck on his dick. It was weird. I didn't feel the slightest bit jealous. Instead, I wanted to witness her educating him sexually. He needed some help in that department.

Since they were having I fun, I climbed on top of Ares' lap. Instantly, our open lips joined together as one of his hands fondled my nipples. Without much effort, I guided his broad unit up into my sex again. It felt heavenly. I couldn't help myself as I sighed out, "Oh yes. Fuck me. I want you to cum in me." I'd never spoken like this before.

"I want to fuck your hard ass." His response shocked me, yet my hips continued to grind into him.

There was no thought to my answer. I flowed out honestly. "You can fuck me however you like." Immediately, I was embarrassed.

Things up front must have been progressing as I heard Jack moan out loud, "Fuck. I'm going to cum." This was followed by sounds of sucking and swallowing. I knew Jack had exploded and Olivia swallowed his load. This motivated me. I wanted to feel Ares unloaded his nuts into me.

"Ohh fuck. You feel great. Flood my pussy with your cum," I moaned out. I swear, it was like a demon possessed me. Two seconds later, the van came to a sudden halt. Ares and I flew across the empty space before us, crashed hard and our union separated.

"Shit. Sorry. The brakes our touchy. We're here," Jack announced.

"Drive up two more blocks. I can call and get you in to the spa," Olivia stated.

Jack took off again. Ares and I were a bit confused, as both of us stood up and sat back down on the bench. Our copulation terminated. As Jack navigated to the spot, Olivia punched numbers into her phone and once answered spoke with a charming voice.

"Oh, that is horrible." Then she mentioned something about her uncle and things seemed to change. "Yes, yes. That is no problem. They are guests of ours and I will assure you they will be there in five minutes. Of course, we understand. Yes. Yes. Nonrefundable is not a problem." This was followed by a long pause and then a cheerful "Perfect."

After she hung up, Olivia spun around. "You have to be there in five minutes. Put your suit on and just walk up to the front desk. They'll be expecting you." She turned to Jack, grabbed his deflated dick and advised, "You'll love this, and I think we all will have more fun after dinner." Jack pulled into a spot reserved for hotel guests, and seconds later he and I departed from the bus as our new friends fled away. We felt abandoned and lost, yet neither said a word.

Once alone, Jack grabbed my hand. "This is crazy. Are you ok?"

"Yes. And you?"

"I'm good. What about us?"

"Solid. We were overdue for something of this sort, I think. But it's crazy to think about now."

"Yeah. Should we go inside or head back to the room?"

"How can we not try it? And aren't we long overdue for a massage?"

"Yeah, I guess. Ok. Let's go." Jack grabbed my hand and together we walked to the front desk. They greeted us with friendly smiles and guided us back to the spa. There we were given lavender/rose cold tea and instructed to change into the provided robes.

Once naked, I felt Jack wrap his arms around me from behind as he pressed his manhood into my rear. "Are you sure we're ok?"

"Most definitely," I answered. But his concern was appreciated. We put our robes on and walked through a door labelled "Massage Room." Inside, were two massage tables with abutting heads. Once inside, there was a gentleman rolling up white washcloths, and a lady walked in just after us.

"Hello. My name is Juliette, and this is John-Pierre. We will be your masseuses today. We'll leave the room. While we're out, please remove your robes, arrange a towel over yourselves and lay face down. When we return the massage will start. Any questions?"

We both shook our heads no and they disappeared. She looked very French in that she was petite, had brown hair and electric blue eyes, while John-Pierre was tall and had a Caribbean vibe about him. Jack removed our robes then we positioned ourselves on the table. It was difficult getting the towel on as they weren't very long. Jack was concerned until I teased him that any exposure wasn't a big deal as we'd just been on the beach naked and drove around that way. We did our best and covered ourselves with the sheet.

When the masseuses returned, the had us place our faces in the little oval hole of the tables and started the massage. Warm oil was scooped up and drizzled over our backs and rose petals were scattered around the floor below our faces. They smelt wonderful.

John-Pierre started with my neck, shoulders and scalp and I assumed Juliette was doing the same with Jack. Soothing music played in the background and I felt as though I might drift off. When he pulled the sheet back and rolled down the towel to expose my upper back, I initially panicked that my side boobs were visible. Internally, I laughed at myself, given my public adventures on the beach less than an hour ago.

Soon he was finished with my back and transitioned to my feet. Now I grew nervous. The towel covering my bottom was not long and I was confident that from his perspective he could see my privates. I should have rinsed off before the massage. What would he think when he saw my slick and swollen state?

When John-Pierre switched from one foot to the next I squeezed my legs together tightly. However, as he started on the left foot, he shook my leg vigorously which caused them to slightly part again. After my feet, he worked on my calves and transitioned up to my hamstrings. While I can't claim to be well versed in the art of giving a massage, I was surprised when he slid his hands up underneath the towel and gave my bum a deep rub. During the process, it pulled apart my damp lips and re-light a certain itch.

Thankfully, his hands continued onwards and were now kneading my lower back. This gave me some time to reflect on the day. There were some things to digest. My friends and family, back home, would never forgive me if they knew what happened on the beach. I should have stopped him. And certainly, should not have encouraged him. I'd just never been so turned on before. And now, we were going to be spending even more time with them. I felt a wave of panic, when there was a firm tapping on my shoulder.

"I'm taking your husband in for a steam. There's not enough room for two guests. You'll go next and Jean-Pierre will take care of you," Juliette informed me. She guided Jack across the room and through a small door.

"Can you roll over please?" Jean-Pierre asked as he held the sheet up to shield me. I did as he asked. "You can cover yourself again with the towel."

"Ok, I'm covered," I advised. He let the sheet drop and used a ladle to bring over a scoop of warm oil.

"To access your top half, I will have to move the towel down. Is that acceptable?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I wasn't going to be a prude and it seemed most people here went topless on the beach, so I moved the towel down to cover just my hips. The warm oil was poured over my breasts and belly.

Initially, his hands focused on my neck and shoulders. The way he lightly touched them was sensuous. Then his hands parted. One delicately feathered my belly, while the other massaged the area just above my breasts. Teasingly slow, he nudged his fingertips over until one hand was just below my right breast and the other just above my left breast. I knew he would soon be touching my small apple sized breasts and my breathing increased.

With just his fingertips, he drew shrinking spirals around my nipples. When he finally touched them, I let out a deep sigh. This was followed by pinching and pulling on just my nipples. "Oughhhh," I responded softly and couldn't help but open my legs a little. There had to be something in the air here, that would explain why the French were known as lovers.

Abruptly he stopped. "Finished already?"

"No. I'm just going to get some more oil for the lower half of your body. Would that be satisfactory?"

"Yes. Please."

When John-Pierre returned, he drizzled the warm fluid on to my belly-button, lowered the towel and spread the rest of the oil across my hips and upper thighs. His palms glided across my belly and down onto my upper thighs. My closest leg was pulled up. His hands kneaded my inner and outer thigh areas, with the back of his fingers just barely touching my outer lips. This was repeated on my other thigh, except the contact was more. When finished, he pressed his palm into the area above my bladder and firmly slid it down and onto my pussy.

"Would you like the genital area given attention too?" He already knew the answer. When his hand started to slide down, I'd generously spread my legs apart and pressed my mound upwards.

"Ok," I whispered wishing I had the will power to pass. Two of his fingers penetrated me forcing another sigh to escape from my lips as I clutched one of my breasts with my own hand. His fingers started to move back and forth rapidly. Then with his other hand, he began to pinch and tease my clit.

"Ohhh, jesssusss. You're going to make me cum," I sighed softly.

"That is the point. Take pleasure in your pleasure." He pulled my thigh up to further expose my slit and pressed his hip against my leg. I was surprised to find he was hard, and it made me curious. I'd never seen a black man naked but had heard plenty of innuendos.

"Can I touch you?"

"If you like. It is not required."

"You're seeing me naked; I'd like to see you too." I untied the draw string supporting his white gauze pants and pushed them down. His shaft came into view and I pushed his clothing down further to fully expose him. "Oh my god, you're huge."

"That's what I hear. Some woman can't handle me." He adjusted himself so that his cock was now pinned against my leg as I continue to caress it. "Would you like to try?"

"Oh my god. I'm married. I can't. Let's just use our fingers. Is that ok?"

"You're the boss. Mind if I stand between your legs. My wrist is a bit strained."

"Yes, of course." To assist, I pulled my legs up and rested my heels on the outside of the massage table.

He moved to the end of the table. "Let's slide you down a little." He grabbed my hips and slid down until my bottom was at the end of the table and now his penis was resting just above my womanhood. He inserted two fingers back into me and started to twirl his other fingers all around my clit. The sensation was incredible. I couldn't help myself as I started to pump my hips upwards while feverishly rubbing him.

"I've three fingers in you now. Are you ready for an orgasm?"

"Oh yessss. Oh my Gooodddd, it feels so good." I don't know what he did, but a second later I came hard. "Fucckkk, fucckkk, ohhhh shittttt ... I'm cumminnggg," I shrieked out. After my orgasm, he paused his movements to allow me to recover.

"Did you enjoy the massage?"

"We're not done yet. Put it in."

"Do what?"

"I need you. I want you to fuck me."

"But madam, you are a married woman." I grabbed his schlong and guided his massive head to my entrance.

"Just do it," I begged. John-Pierre pressed his hips forward and my lips stretched out unbelievably wide. I grabbed the edge of the table to keep my position and he pushed in further.

"Oh God. It's huge. Keep going." Slowly, he did. A long minute later, his dick was encased in my little petite pussy and he started to move it in and out. "Ohhh ... fuck. It feels so different." When his pace increased, he did that thing again with his fingers dancing around, on top of and pinching my clit.

"Do you like getting fucked with a big cock?"

"Oh sweetness, yesssss. You're going to make me cum again. Ohhhh ... fuckkkkk!!" and off I went. Savagely, I bucked into him. Trying desperately to cram even more of his meat inside me as I squeezed my own breasts.

After I came, I lay their panting, trying to recover as John-Pierre continued to use me for his own pleasure. The oil, sex and warm room had me sweating profusely. Then he did his trick again. I'd never cum so hard, repeatedly, in such a short period of time. When the door opened, I panicked. What would Jack think? How would he react to seeing his innocent high school sweetheart getting fucked by a giant cock and delirious with the pleasure. Thank God, it wasn't him.

Instead Juliette appeared, with a glowing smile on her face. "Look at you two. Madam, your husband became overheated in the steam room and is now cooling in our refresher pool. I advised him you'd be out in 20-30 minutes. Sufficient time to allow me to assist John-Pierre in his treatment." She walked over to the table and in the process pulled off her top to reveal breasts similar to mine.

John-Pierre didn't slow down a beat. I was speechless. When Juliette leaned over and started to suckle on my nipples, I responded by rubbing her back. She pulled back, shedded her clothes, and brought her lips to mine. Once, in junior high, I practiced kissing with a girlfriend, but it was nothing like this. Juliette's lips were lush, soft and sensuous. Her tongue delicately danced with mine and we continued as my hands started to caress her thin body.

She separated her lips from mine for a moment. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Before I could answer she turned to John-Pierre, "Make her cum again, and afterwards I want to taste her."

He complied without complaint. The force of his thrusts became deeper, as his fingers performed their magic trick again. Soon, my hips were airborne as I tried to get him in deeper. I'd never dreamed sex could be so stimulating or erotic. When I came, Juliette forcibly squeezed my nipples which sent me floating even higher.

As I came back down, Juliette moved over next to John-Pierre and nudged him away. "My turn for some fun." Initially, I wasn't sure of her intent, but it was soon obvious as she bent over and started to lap at my pussy with her tongue. Being with another woman was something I'd never contemplated, and now I was starting to moan again without any attentions of having her stop.

While she educated me on the magic of the feminine tongue, I fondled my own breasts with one hand and placed the other on the back of her head to provide encouragement. "Ohh god. That's nice. You two are making it so I never want to leave this place. Shit! That's delicious."

"You like having your pussy licked by another woman?" John-Pierre asked.

"Ohh ... yessss. I've never had I done before. Ohhh ... mmmmhhh ... that's sooo nice. Shitttt."

"Notice the upcoming change in her pace," John-Pierre spat out.

"Ohh fuck. John-Pierre, I told you, you're too big. It's not my thing."

"Just getting a little to keep me hard until you're finished. Damn Juliette you need to get fucked more so your pussy loosens up a little."

"Mmmpphhhh," she replied as he thrust forward which dove her face into my crotch. Unexpectedly, she took two of her fingers and drove them into my bottom. I'd heard some people enjoyed anal sex, but it wasn't something Jack and I had ever discussed or an area we played with.

"Ohhh Hollyyyy shittttt. Jesusssss ... ohh fuckkk ... I'm cummminnngggg again ... ohh ooohhhhh fffuuuccckkkkk." Juliette continue licking and sucking my special parts until my orgasm subsided. When she backed away, I promptly pressed my legs together. I needed a break. Juliette disengaged from John-Pierre and walked around to my side.

"Did you enjoy that babe? You taste so sweet."

"I can't even describe how amazing I feel right now," I answered. Juliette responded by leaning down and kissing me deeply. I could taste my juices on her lips and tongue. It gave me a little charge knowing I was kissing a beautiful lady who a second ago was using her tongue and lips to bring me to orgasm. During our French kiss, John-Pierre grabbed both of my ankles and raised them straight up until they were perpendicular to my body.

I next felt his bulbous head at my slippery entrance and then he was pressing it into me again. "Ohh fuckkk. Now, it feels giant again."

"He is big down there. Too much for me to handle, but you seem to enjoy," Juliette whispered into my ear as she started to massage my breasts.

"Ohhh ... god. I feel so full."

"Fuck her harder," Juliette barked out to her co-worker. Immediately, John-Pierre shifted his love making into another gear. Over and over he slammed his meat into my pink hole. He pushed my legs further up so my knees were pressing into my chest, then he grabbed my shoulders and fucked me even harder.

"Ouughhhh ... Oughhhhh ...ouhhhhhhhhhh ... jesssuussss ccchrrisssttttt."

"I think we should bring you to an orgy with us. Just a small group of ten to fifteen people. All attractive and lovers of sex. You would enjoy the long sessions of sex. Would you like having six or seven men, and several women all have sex with you in one long night?"

"Ohhh ... shittt. Ohhhh yesssssssss. I'm cummminnngggg agggaiinnnn," I practically shouted out. However, John-Pierre kept on hammering me. I felt delirious.

"Keep fucking her. She loves it," Juliette encouraged. "I'll help him." She moved behind him and I couldn't see what she did, but it caused him to explode. He blasted several loads of cum in my pussy before pulling out and spraying more cum up across my stomach, breasts and coating my face.

"Look how beautiful you look. Spectacular. We should get you cleaned up before another guest shows up." Juliette helped me down, grabbed my robe and took me through a back door. She helped me shower and took liberties with my sexy parts.

"When you went to the steam room with Jack. Did you have sex with him?" I nervously asked.

"It's part of the package. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to maintain an erection. Perhaps we can arrange for another massage another day."

"I think he had some fun beforehand. God. I can barely stand up. I've never had so much sex."

"Oh, just wait until the orgy. The other guests will love you."

We finished the shower and Juliette guided me out to where Jack was waiting. He appeared a bit embarrassed. "Are you ok, babe?"

"Yes, yes. Very good. And you?"

"Fine. We probably should head back to the room and get ready for dinner."

I'd forgotten about our friends. I know I must have blushed a little as there was no doubt in my minds that our friends had plans for us after dinner. I'd never behaved so wantonly and thinking about my friends got me excited about our evening.

At the hotel, I showered first, and it gave me a second to reflect on the day. My thoughts on sex had certainly changed and already I was thinking of women differently. There remained some concerns over embarrassment, but those were flowing away. Instead, I did something that I'd rarely tried before. I used my own fingers to rub and probe my pussy. It felt good. I was glad the night wasn't over.

"You ok in there. Seem to be taking a long time," Jack hollered out.

"Almost done." I soaped up one more time and shut the water off. Once I toweled off and stepped out, Jack popped in. Five minutes later, he too was out of the shower and drying off. When he stepped out, I made sure to accidentally drop something and bend over to pick it up at the waist, with my legs decently parted, giving him a pleasant view of my still swollen vagina.

"Nice view."

"You think?"

"I do. Mind if a take a little?" His cock was firm, and he grabbed my hips with his hands. Quickly, I raised up and turned around. Gently, I took his cock in my hand.