Frank and Mary Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it Ralph; I love you. I always have and I've done my absolute best for twenty-four years to prove it to you. I know you loved me and I know that you can't just turn love off like a light switch. Don't let a silly little fling kill off twenty-four damned good years.

"Go and have a fling of your own. You said you intend to bed Amber so go do it. Call Alice and see if she wants to get even with Mike by fucking your socks off. We were good together Ralph. Please don't let it end."

"We might could have done it if you would have brought up the curiosity thing before you spread for Mike, but you didn't do that did you. It might have been just a fling for you Mary Beth, but for me it was out and out cheating. It was stabbing me in the back. And with a man who was supposed to be my friend. I don't see a way back for us Mary Beth. I'm sorry, but I just don't. Take care Mary Beth" and I hung up on her.

As I hung up on her I did wonder if I was doing the right thing. The twenty-four tears had been great right up to the day I saw what she was doing in the barn. I had to admit that the pull was there. Mary Beth was a known quantity while Amber was still a mystery to me. I still hadn't come to understand how a twenty-four year old hottie could be interested in a forty-four year old man. I was certainly attracted to her sexually, but could there be more to the relationship? I didn't know, but I did want to find out and to do that I needed to be divorced; I needed to be single again. Old fashioned of me maybe, but I'd made some vows and I had always been a man of my word. Mary Beth's phone call did plant a seed in the back of my mind. Would Alice be open for some 'get even' playing? Then there was Martha Rich. She lost Henry to cancer a little over two years ago so she might be ready to start dating again.

+++++++++++++++

The preliminary hearing was cut and dried. A fifty-fifty split with the farm excluded. There was no alimony awarded. The judge commented on the fact that Mary Beth was a Registered Nurse and that not only was County General looking for nurses but so was Centura Hospital. Centura was thirty miles away in Overton, but a thirty mile commute was not an onerous thing.

Mary Beth's attorney pushed for court ordered counseling and the judge asked me how I felt about that.

"It would be a waste of time and money. She cheated on me and talking about it for an hour a week wouldn't make it go away. Talking about might help her come to grips with why she did it, but it wouldn't do a thing toward making me believe that she would never do it again. In fact, it would be a weekly reminder of something that I'm trying to forget."

"I can see your point."

He dropped his little wooden hammer to end the proceeding and the divorce would be final in six months. Mary Beth was crying as I left the courtroom and I felt a sudden urge to put my arms around her and comfort her. It was an urge that I successfully fought off.

+++++++++++++++++

That hammer pounding on the desk freed me as far as I was concerned. It released me (in my mind anyway) from my vows and I called Amber and asked if she would like to celebrate with me that evening and she said that she would like to.

We had a good date and when I took her home we did some pretty hot necking, but when I tried to escalate things she shot me down.

"All that happened today Ralph is that now you are legally separated. You will still be married until the divorce is final. I want you Ralph, but I won't mess around with a married man."

Well that sure enough brought me up short and it changed the way I was looking at things. I'd gone without for two months and I couldn't see me going without for another six.

I was in the Safeway doing some grocery shopping and I ran into Alice. She said that she had heard about my hearing and then she asked me how I felt.

"Alone. Something that I'm not used to."

"I know the feeling. Seventeen years joined at the hip and suddenly I'm by myself."

"You doing anything tonight?"

"Other than watching TV? No; not really."

"Would you like to have dinner with me? The Roadhouse and then maybe a few drinks and some two-stepping at the Barnyard?"

"I'd love to Ralph. What time?"

"How about I pick you up at six-thirty?"

"I'll be ready."

Apparently Alice had always known of my fascination with her tits because the blouse she was wearing showed enough cleavage to get lost in. She was also wearing a short skirt and four inch 'come fuck me' heels. She was dressed to entice and I most definitely was enticed. I had instant hope for a successful evening.

We managed to avoid any direct mention of Mike and Mary Beth over dinner, but they were always in the background as we talked about what we were doing lately. Alice was a CPA and she had buried herself in her work and her life was pretty much get up, go to work, stay late and then come home and drop into bed.

We finished our dinner and then drove over to the Barnyard for some drinks and dancing. We danced and on the slow ones she pressed her chest into mine and the feel of those puppies and the sight of all that cleavage when I glanced down had predictable results and I know she felt it from time to time as her leg came into contact with it.

After a few drinks Alice opened up and I got the full story. After she kicked Mike out and filed for divorce she dated a lot to try and cheer herself up. The problem was that every guy who asked her out expected pussy at the end of the evening.

"They thought that since I had been getting it steady when married I'd miss getting it and would need it. After a dozen or so dates I said to hell with it and stopped going out."

"Would I be out of line in asking why you said yes to me?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"Promise."

"I said yes to you for the same reason that all my dates asked me out. You were married and used to getting it steady and I thought you would miss getting it and needed it. Add to that my dates were right. I did miss it and need it. I just wasn't going to let myself get a reputation. Besides that I've wanted to do something to get back at Mike and what better way than to fuck the socks off of the man whose wife he cheated with."

"You are an evil woman. You let me spend all this money buying dinner and drinks when you could have opened the door when I got there and said:

"Good! You're here. Let's go to the bedroom."

"I just finished telling you that I didn't want to get a reputation as an easy piece."

"But think of the time we wasted. We could have done it four or five times by now."

"Four or five times? The best Mike ever did was two. I guess we better leave so we can get started."

"Oh no you don't. You set this evening in motion and I have no intention of ending it until I've danced the heels off of your sexy shoes."

"Sexy shoes? Are you one of those guys who likes heels on the woman when you're in bed?"

"Bet your bippy I am."

"Oooh. I can't wait."

I really didn't want to either, but I forced myself to go one more drink and three more dances before I suggested we leave. In the car I asked:

"Your place or mine?"

"Mine. I want Mike to know that you did me on what was once his bed."

As I pulled into her drive I asked, "Are you sure about this? No chance at all of you reconciling with Mike?"

"Not a prayer of a chance. Mary Beth wasn't his first. She is just the first that I'm not going to overlook or forgive him for."

"Why would you overlook and forgive him for others, but not this one?"

"The others I just knew about. I had no visual reference for any of the others, but Mary Beth came with pictures and sound."

"How about you and Mary Beth? Any chance there at all?"

"I learned a long time ago to never say never, but it isn't very likely."

"Not likely, but possible?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Doesn't matter to me baby so come on in and let us get to it."

The "It" we got to wasn't all that great. The product was all sexy packaging if you know what I mean. Sex with Alice was more like masturbation or doing it with a blow up doll. Actually a blow up sex doll would have been more responsive than Alice was. Alice just laid there. It was obvious that she enjoyed it and that she got off. She made all the sounds that indicated that she was into it, but the body didn't make what I considered appropriate responses.

Her orgasm was vocal and loud, but the body didn't move. I could almost understand why Mike looked for other outlets. Make no mistake here. Alice liked what we did. She liked it enough than when I pulled my limp cock out of her she immediately went down on me and went to work on getting me back up. There was nothing wrong, absolutely nothing wrong, with Alice's blow jobs. The girl had talent in that area.

She got me back up in no time and then laid back to play blow up sex doll again. The "Fuck me" and "Harder, harder" were there, but the body still gave no response. I tried sucking her tits. Nothing. I kissed her and sent my tongue down her throat while I squeezed her nipples. Nothing. I got vocal responses like "Oh yes" and "So good, so good" but the body remained inert.

I pushed my second load into her and as I was pulling my softening cock out of her I was thinking of my exit strategy; how to say good night and get out gracefully. Before I could make a move though she was back down and sucking my cock. I will give her this. She might have been an uninspiring lay, but she was a world class cocksucker and she had me back up in no time.

Once I was up she flopped down on her back and laid there waiting. I didn't want to. God knows if was the first time in my life I looked down on a naked woman waiting to be fucked and I didn't want to do it. But pride and ego made me push my cock into her a third time. A combination of my earlier saying four or five times and her telling me that Mike never went more than twice made me do it. The problem was that having already cum twice the third time was going to take a while.

Then I had an idea. What if I made her make me leave? I pulled out and saw the disappointment on her face. I took her hand and pulled her up into a sitting position as she asked"

"What are you doing?"

"Changing positions."

"Changing positions?"

"Going to do it doggie."

"Doggie? What's that?"

"You have never done it doggie?"

"Don't even know what it is."

I got her in position and then pushed my cock into her.

"Mike never did this with you?"

"No. Just the way we did it the first two times."

My opinion of Mike dropped down a few more notches. And then, wonder of wonders, Alice said:

"This feels good" and I felt her push back at me. "Oh yeah; I like this" she said as she pushed back to meet my trusts. Plans changed. I'd intended to poke her in the butt figuring that she would tell me that she "Didn't do that" which I could then escalated into her telling me to leave, but now that she was responding I was in no hurry to leave.

Up and in the doggie position I could see us in the mirror on the dresser against the wall and seeing Alice's 38D's swinging back and forth as I plowed into her was a turn on and I began to fuck her harder.

"Oh yes; oh fuck yes" she cried as she drove back at me. I was looking down at her rose bud and had the thought that if Mike had never done her dog fashion he probably had never tapped her ass either. I put my thumb in my mouth to wet it and then I started working on her butt hole. I had my thumb in to the knuckle before she moaned:

"What are you doing?"

"Working on your butt hole to loosen it up."

"Why are you doing that?"

"So I can fuck you there."

"In my behind? You can't."

"Why not?"

"Because it's nasty. I poop there."

"I have to fuck you there. It is something that Mike never did and I have to do something to you that Mike never did. Something that we can let him know about."

"You already have. Mike and I never did this dog thing."

"Yes, but it is still my cock in your pussy. Mike has been in your mouth and pussy, but he has never been in your ass so I just have to have it."

"But it will hurt."

"A little bit at first since you have never done it before, but the pain won't last. I promise."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm not going to lie to you. I want to be able to come back and if I lie to you I'm pretty sure that you would never want to see me again."

Which was a lie in itself. Alice was a nice girl, but I needed more from love making than just some sounds. Granted that I was getting some response from her doing her doggie, but I needed more. I needed active passionate involvement. While the talking and thinking had been going on I had been fucking Alice hard and suddenly I was at my peak and I pushed my third offering into Alice.

I held myself in her until I softened and when I let loose of her hips she fell forward onto the bed. As soon as she fell she turned and her mouth went to my cock again.

"What are you doing?"

She took her mouth off me long enough to say, "You said four or five times and you have to do my ass" and she went back to sucking.

So much for my plan of making her make me leave. Three deposits had already been made so Alice had her work cut out for her, but she was up to the task. I had to give the girl credit where credit was due. If a man could get by on just blow jobs alone Alice was the girl to tie to. I'd put a ring on her finger if her fucking was at least half as good as her sucking was. I wondered if she could be trained to be a better fuck?

It took Alice a bit, but she finally got me to answer the call. I had her get me something to use for lube and she came back from the bathroom with Pantene shampoo. I took it and using my thumb and my fingers I worked on her hole to loosen her up. Alice was enjoying the hell out of my hand. I wondered if it would if it would carry over to my dick.

When I felt that I had her as ready as I was likely to get her I moved up behind her, put the head of my cock against her rosebud and applied pressure. My intent was to ease in slowly and take my time getting Alice used to it. That thought lasted all of three seconds. Alice shoved her ass back at my cock and I went past the sphincter and about four inches into her in one quick shot. She gave a yelp and then moaned:

"Fuck me. Fuck me and make the pain go away."

I started to ease in and out slowly and she cried out, "Don't tease me. Fuck me damn it; fuck me!"

She cried and she moaned. I caught an "It hurts; Oh God it hurts" and I was getting ready to pull out when somewhere in her body or her mind a switch was flipped on or a relay kicked in and suddenly it was:

"Oh god yes. So good, so fucking good. Fuck me. Oh sweet Jesus fuck me. Fuck me hard" and she began driving back at me. I fucked her as hard and fast as I was able for several minutes and she fucked back. Everything that she didn't do when we did it missionary she did as I pounded her ass.

She cried, she moaned, she begged and she pleaded for harder, faster and to never stop. And then she had an orgasm the likes of which I had never seen before. Her body went wild! As I held on and tried to stay in her I had a glimpse of what a rodeo bronc rider went through trying to hang on for a ten second ride. When she settled down I put forth a burst of effort and got myself off.

I pulled out and Alice quickly spun around and her mouth was on its way to my cock. I dodged her and said:

"Hold up there girl. Don't forget where that has just been."

"I have to get you back up" she almost yelled. "We have to do that again. Please Ralph; we have to do that again. You said five. I have to do it. You have to give me five. You have to Ralph. You said you would. I need to get you hard. I need to do it. Don't push me away."

All the while she was talking she was trying to get to my dick and I was pushing her away and doing my best to dodge her mouth. Finally I grabbed her, spun her around facing away from me and held her tight as I said:

"Get a wash rag and clean it and then you can try to get me back up again, but I am not making you any promises. I said four OR five. I don't know if I have a fifth in me, but get me clean and you can try."

As she hurried off to get a wash rag I reevaluated my position on Alice. So what if missionary wasn't all that hot. Doggie, anal and oral could definitely bring me back if Alice wanted to invite me.

She came back and cleaned me up and then went to work on me, but as great as she was in giving head she couldn't make it happen for a fifth time. When she finally admitted defeat she said:

"You have no need to go home so stay the night and we can try again in the morning."

She was right. I didn't have to go home to my empty house and I did want to see if anal would light her up again or if the first time was just a fluke.

It wasn't.

She woke me up with her magnificent mouth and when I was hard she got into the dog position and said:

"In my ass baby; I want it in my ass."

I got the same wild ride I'd gotten the previous evening and she wanted to go a second time, but I had to beg off and go to work.

"How about tonight? I could fix us dinner and then we would have the whole night."

I didn't have anything planned so I accepted the invitation (and if I would have had anything planned I would have cancelled them) and she told me to be there at six.

Alice answered my knock I a peignoir and come fuck me pumps and said that she thought we could play a little and work up an appetite so less than five minutes after I'd knocked on her door I was naked on her bed with her.

She immediately got into the dog position and told me that she wanted it in her butt. I decided to try something. I'd brought some KY with me expecting that she would want to do anal so I loaded up my fingers and worked on her butt for a bit and then I lubed up my cock. I had her get in the missionary position, put her legs up on my shoulders and then I leaned forward. I lined my cock up with her rosebud and then I eased it in.

She was just as responsive in that position as she was doing anal doggie and I had to wonder why so little response with me in her pussy in the missionary, but anal in the missionary wound her up. I remembered a porn film I'd seen. The film was "Deep Throat" and the premise was that the woman couldn't cum when fucking and they found out that it was because her clit was in her throat and that blow jobs would make her cum like crazy. I wondered if that might be what it was with Alice. Her clit was in her ass instead of her pussy.

She got me to go twice more 'to work up our appetites' and then she led me to the kitchen where she fed me her famous five cheese macaroni (she won a prize with it at the county fair) and then we sat and sipped wine and talked about nothing of consequence. Once the bottle was empty she told me that it was time for dessert and she led me to the bedroom where her idea of dessert was to have my cock in her ass.

She talked me into staying the night again and in the morning she started my day off with one of her world class blow jobs after which she wanted me to do her butt again in the missionary so I of course obliged her.

She wanted me to call in sick and spend the day with her, but I told her that I had some very important contracts to review and submit comments on by noon of the next day so there was no way I could afford to miss work. I got the feeling that Alice wanted to move into a permanent relationship and maybe down the line I might be interested I wasn't interested at the time. I fully intended to go after Amber so being in a relationship with Alice wouldn't work.

But I was greedy enough to want more of Miss Alice during the six month countdown to the divorce becoming final. The trick was going to be finding a balance that would work for me. I would need to accept some invitations and to turn some of them down. To see her enough to keep her happy, but not so much that folks started thinking of us as a couple. So when Alice asked if I would come to dinner that evening I would plead a previous engagement.