Frank and the J Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the living room Jasmine said, "Feeling like you've been ambushed Frank?"

"Ambushed? Why would I feel that?"

"I don't know. Maybe because that is just what it is."

I looked at her questioningly and she said, "The girls told me about the sit down you had with them and their suggestion that you consider me. I told them that I thought it was a great idea, but all three of us knew you wouldn't take the step so we decided to make the first move and here we are."

"You think it is a good idea?"

"No Frank; I said that I thought it was a great idea."

"Have you given any thought to how your parents are going to look at it?"

"No I haven't because it doesn't matter. Did it matter to you when you went after Janet? You weren't what they wanted in a son in law and you knew it, but did it stop you from going after Janet? If you didn't care what they thought when it came to marrying my sister why would you care what they think when it comes to dating me. Besides; you have a club you can use to beat them into line if it becomes necessary."

"I do?"

"Of course you do. You have their only grandchildren."

"I would never use the girls like that."

"I know you wouldn't and the girls know you wouldn't, but my parents don't know it. So tell me Frank; what are we going to do on our first date?"

++++++++++++++++++

Dinner and a movie were first followed by dinner, drinks and dancing on the second. A day at the beach with the twins was third. The fourth was dinner and a movie again, but this time with a difference. Somewhere during the film I realized that we were holding hands. When it happened I didn't know, but once I became aware I didn't let go. On the previous dates I had gotten a goodnight kiss on the cheek, but that night I got my first goodnight kiss on the lips and I liked it.

Over the next three or four dates the kisses got longer and longer and more and more passionate. I knew where I wanted to take things, but I couldn't bring myself to take the step. Given the circumstances I knew it was dumb of me. I did know that if Janet suddenly reappeared I wouldn't have anything to do with her, but I was still in the "I'm a married man and I shouldn't do this" mode.

Since it was apparent that I wasn't going to make the move Jasmine decided that it was up to her. I arrived at her place one night to pick her up for our date and she answered the door in a bathrobe.

"I lost track of time and I'm not ready yet. Get a beer out of the fridge and have a seat on the couch. I won't be long."

I got the beer, sat down on the couch and I'd no sooner taken the first sip than she was back in the room. Without the bathrobe. She was naked except for a pair of high heels. She didn't say a word. She just walked over to me, knelt down in front of me and reached for my zipper. I reached to push her hand away, but she used her left to block my hand while her right pulled down my zipper.

"Don't fight it Frank; I don't want to have to hurt you."

She had trouble getting my hard cock (I did say she was naked right?) out to where she could get at it, but she managed it and all my resistance disappeared when her mouth closed on me. After that it was a very active evening as I made up for months of celibacy.

The first time was too fast to suit either of us so we went again. And again. And still yet again. When it was over and we were lying on the bed cuddled up to each other I asked the question:

"Why Jas? Why the initial ambush? Why did you want to date me in the first place? Why this tonight?"

"Why this tonight? Because we both needed it. At least I know I did. It is my first time since Fred died. Why you? Because of who you are. I've known you for years Frank and I know what a good man you are. I've seen how you treated Janet and the girls and many were the times I wished that Fred was more like you.

"I loved the man Frank, but he was a jerk. He cheated on me several times and each time I caught him he promised never again and I loved him so I always forgave him. You probably don't know this, but the accident itself didn't kill Fred. He died from loss of blood. When the fireman finally cut him out of the car they found his penis lying on the floor. The woman with him was giving him a blow job while he was driving and when they got hit by that delivery truck she bit his cock off and he bled out. The sad thing is that if he would have survived the accident I more than likely would have forgiven him again.

"I don't want another Fred in my life. I want a man like you and I felt that I needed to make a move before some other woman got to you. I have five months to convince you that the two of us can make a go of it and tonight was the first step in locking you in."

"Five months?"

"That is how much longer you have to wait before you can divorce Janet for desertion and abandonment."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next four months flew by and Jas did her absolute best to 'lock me in' as she put it and I had to admit that it was working. Her parents were a little cool to the idea of Jasmine and me becoming a couple, but George and Martha got over it pretty quickly when the kids let them know just how much they were looking forward to Jas becoming their stepmom.

With two months to go before I could file I finally convinced Jas to move in with me. The reasoning was simple and made perfect sense. Jas was either at our place or the twins and I were at her place all the time so why waste the money on maintaining to separate households and waste all the time running back and forth between the two. Jas moved in and rented out her place.

We moved her into the guest bedroom thinking it would be better not to be too intimate in front of the girls. We over looked the fact that the twins were sixteen going on thirty and one evening we came home from an evening out and found that Janice and Jessica had moved all of Jasmine's things into my bedroom. When we saw what they had done we pretty much shrugged and accepted it knowing that it was a fight we wouldn't win.

++++++++++++++++++++

One month before I would have been able to file disaster struck. The police had not been actively pursuing Janet's disappearance, but it was still on the back burner. They still had notices out to other law enforcement agencies, hospitals and other places where Janet might turn up. One of those places was the Department of Motor Vehicles which was the agency that handled driver's licenses.

The agency notified the police department that one Janet Mason had surrendered her license when applying for a new one in Detroit, Michigan. The police contacted the Detroit police and asked them to verify that the woman who had surrendered the license was the Janet Mason on their missing persons list. It turned out that it was indeed my missing wife.

I saw my attorney and got the bad news.

"Now that we know where she is we have to have her served and it becomes your standard divorce action."

"But why? She still deserted and abandoned the marriage."

"It is a matter of legal rights. She has the right to know that you are attempting to divorce her and the right to contest it if she so desires."

"So what happens now?"

"We file the paperwork with the court using abandonment as grounds and then we have her served and see what she does. She has thirty days to answer. If she doesn't get an attorney and contest it the divorce will go forward and the only changes will be the additional fees to have her served and another three months to wait until the divorce is final. If she does contest it I have no idea of how long it will take."

"Why would she contest it? She took off and no one has heard from her since. She obviously doesn't care about the marriage, me, her children or the rest of her family."

"All I can tell you is that she has legal rights and has to be given the opportunity to exercise them if she so desires."

I left his office cursing the legal system. Why the hell did I have to jump through hoop after hoop to get rid of someone who obviously didn't want to be here in the first place?

When I got home I gave Jas and the girls the bad news and Jan said, "So what? It is only another three or four months and you've managed to go a year without resolution. What's another ninety days?"

Then Jas said, "There has been another interesting development. When you called mom and dad and gave them the information you got from the police dad promptly called the airline and got a ticket. He left for Detroit at two this afternoon."

"Shit!! I didn't need to hear that."

"Why not?"

"What if he talks her into coming back with him? The bitch is gone and she needs to stay gone. I can't see any thing but problems if she comes back."

"I doubt that she will come back" Jas said. "She has no interest in anything here. She never even made an attempt to let her parents know she was okay. I think all that will come out of this is that dad will come back and tell us why Janet did what she did. Assuming of course that she tells him."

"It may come as a surprise to some, but I don't care why she did it. The only thing that counts is that she did do it."

"I'm not with you on this one pops" Jessica said. "I would very much like to know why my mother valued me so little that she could just walk away from me without a word."

"I'm with Jess on this dad. I'd really like to know the answer to that."

I just shrugged and prayed that their grandfather would come back alone.

++++++++++++++++++++++

He was back two days later and whatever gods had been listening when I prayed he would come back alone decided to cut me a break. George did come back alone. Alone and bitter.

Janet would not talk to him.

When she answered his knock on her door and saw who it was she closed the door in his face and wouldn't open it again. He pounded on the door and demanded she open it and talk to him, but she never did. After five minutes of knocking and yelling he heard the garage door opening and a couple of seconds later Janet backed out of the garage and drove away like a bat out of hell. It took several seconds for George to realize that he could go into the house through the garage and wait for her to come home, but he wasn't quick enough and the door closed.

He got in his car and pulled it into the driveway and parked it in front of the garage door to block it and then he settled in to wait her out. An hour later a Dodge Ram pulled up in front of the house and a guy covered in tattoos got out of it and walked to George and told him to get out of the driveway so he could get into his garage.

George told the guy that he was Janet's father and he wasn't going anywhere until he had talked to Janet. The guy said he knew who George was because Janet had called him. He told George that Janet didn't want to talk with him and that she wasn't going to come back home until George was gone. The guy told George he had two minutes to get out of the driveway or he would be calling the police and charge George with trespassing.

While the guy was talking to George another tattooed guy showed up in a Ford F-250 and came up to George's car and said Janet had called him and then he asked the first guy if he needed any help in getting rid of George. He said that Janet had told him she wasn't coming home until George was gone and then he said:

"We got to get rid of him. I've been horny as hell all day and tonight it is my turn."

When George heard that he gave up and left.

"Both guys were ten to fifteen years younger than Janet" he told us, "And it was obvious from what the second guy said that Janet was having sex with both of them. As far as I am concerned my daughter is dead to me and I don't care if I ever see or hear from her again."

Janet was served and she didn't respond so four months later I was single again.

For almost a week. It took that long to get the license and blood tests out of the way. Jasmine and I were married in a civil ceremony with only Jan and Jess as witnesses.

++++++++++++++++++++++

A lot of things happened over the next fifteen years. Jas presented me with a ten pound three ounce future linebacker we named Jeffery and two years later Jason joined us.

The girls went off to college, met the boys they would eventually become my sons in law. Jess was the first one to make me a grandfather although she only beat out Jan by three weeks.

George came down with cancer, but he lived long enough to see Jean, his first great granddaughter, but he was gone before Jan had John.

Martha passed away four months after George. She went quietly in her sleep. She just hadn't wanted to go on without George.

Jess gave me one more grandson when she had Jeremy (yes, the family did have a thing for J names) and then both girls apparently decided they had enough kids. They didn't tell me that, but at a barbecue at Jan's place one Saturday I overheard Ben (Jan's hubby) telling Ralph (Jessica's) about the discomfort he felt after his vasectomy.

"But it goes away in a couple of days so don't sweat it."

There was one more chapter in the story. It was a Wednesday and almost thirty years to the day since Janet had left when Jessica's doorbell rang. She answered it to find her mother standing there. Before Janet could say a word Jess shut the door in her face and locked it. Janet rang the bell and knocked on the door for five minutes before giving up.

Jess watched from her living room window as Janet walked down the street carrying two suitcases. She was never heard from again.

12