Frankie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you call it screwing? Most people say fucking."

Looking back at me in the mirror she frowned. "I know, but I refuse to use that F word. It sounds vulgar. Daddy always said that it takes no intelligence to be vulgar. If you want to use that word it's okay with me, make love to me any way we want, just don't ask me to say that word."

That sentence alone clarified a lot of things for me. She was telling me she would be the sexiest most loving wife in the world, just don't ask her to say fuck. It was the last night of our week away when we decided to splurge and go out to dinner. The food was good, the atmosphere nice, a place where we could have a short conversation after we'd eaten. I was curious as to how things would be when we were home.

"How do you think Ezra will be with me living at your house and us sleeping together?"

She smiled and gently nodded her head, "He'll be fine. He won't be with us anyway. He wants to live in the group home with his friends. It was so cute, the day of our wedding I was getting ready when he knocked on my door. We sat on the bed and he said that if you were my husband he didn't need to take care of me any longer. In his mind he's been taking care of me, not the other way around, and I wasn't about to burst his bubble. He'll be fine, besides, he has Lucy now. I doubt we'll see him much."

The drive home was uneventful. Other than a few upskirts to tease she basically behaved. As we were getting ready for bed she latched onto my arm, spun me and locked her arms around my neck.

"You. Mister. Are the reason I'm going to walk into class tomorrow sore and swollen, but perfectly satisfied. I only hope no one notices how gingerly I'll be moving about."

There was no love making that night. As we kissed goodbye the next morning she ran her hand over the front of my trousers, then took my hand and ran it over her mound. Smiled at me and scooted off to school. I smiled as I drove to work, no way around it. This girl was gonna be all the woman I could handle. That evening at supper I asked about her day and if anyone noticed she was walking more gingerly.

She laughed, "I was able to fool everyone but Dolores. She teaches art, her classroom is one down from mine. We were in the hall between classes, she looped her arm through mine and gave me a side hug. What she said had me laughing so hard my tummy hurt."

I was all ears, "Well. What did she say?"

'Get this, she grinned and said, 'nailed you pretty good didn't he.' Honey, I haven't ever seen you this relaxed. Good for you. Oh, did he call you babygirl when he came?"

"Trom, I was flabbergasted. I asked how she knew about that. She told me I'd muttered it one time and she remembered. I nodded my head, she giggled and walked to her class."

Married life was good for us. Ezra would show up for work every day and ask how sissy was doing without him being there. I would assure him all was well. On Friday morning he asked if we could go to Rhino's and bring Lucy along. I texted Frankie, she was fine with it and I said we'd pick them up at five thirty. Whereas Ezra is tall and lanky, Lucy is short and round. Not obese, not even fat, just round. She was born with downs syndrome and has all the indications she is a lady with downs syndrome. Slowed speech, soft smile, innocent looking and simple in her behaviors.

What you don't see until talking with her is that in spite of her speech being slowed and sometimes slurred she is quite knowledgeable. She didn't shy away from any of our conversations, and it was obvious she liked Ez. He liked her so much that he left his hat and goggles at the group home, he did have the tinfoil in his bib pocket though. You know, just in case. Thankfully there wasn't an incidence like the first time we'd all been to Rhino's. The group home they lived in was set up with guys on one end and the gals on the other with a commons area/kitchen dining area in between. Always manned and monitored. We watched them walk inside holding hands. Through the window we watched them kiss somewhat awkwardly and then walked to their respective sleeping quarters.

Lying in bed Frankie giggled. "When Lucy and I were in the bathroom she asked if sex hurt. I wasn't sure what to say."

I chuckled, "Tough situation for sure. Why do you think she asked?"

"She told me she and Ezra were going to have sex but no one was supposed to know about it. Others do it away from the home, she wanted to know what it was like. From what she said they've been having a good time feeling each other up. Somehow, I can't picture Ez doing that."

I wondered aloud, "What about a pregnancy? That could be disastrous."

"Never happen, he was snipped years ago. He has a libido but no sperm. Daddy needed to make the decision whether to have him chemically castrated or snipped. He felt the snip was a better way to go. I hope they find a way to get it on, everyone should experience what we have. At least once."

Saturday was work for me in the morning, laundry for her. I would take care of the yard work when I left early at noon. Walking through the side gate I looked at the clothesline adorned with cute undies behind a row of sheets fluttering in the breeze. Panties in different colors with different prints or designs, soft lacy looking cotton bras and then the coup de tat. The sexy stretch lace bra/pantie set alongside a garter belt. I began thinking with my little head. Oh yeah, we gonna get it on tonight.

After a rousing romp where she left the garter belt and hose on, we followed up with sweet love making an hour later. Lying half asleep she reminded me that I would be starting classes on Tuesday. After church followed by brunch with Ez and Lucy I spent the afternoon going over the notes and curriculum I'd written in the weeks prior. When I arrived at school I checked in with admin where they provided me with a lanyard and identification picture, along with a code for the faculty lounge security lock.

When I walked into the shop class area a few minutes before the bell rang indicating class was over every head turned and stared. That particular class was all boys, boys who behaved like Frankie belonged to them and who was I to interrupt their class. I smiled, nodded and spoke.

"Good morning Miss Mallery. I'm a little early, I hope that's alright."

"Just fine Mr. Knudson. Please have a seat, I'll be with you once class is over."

In the five minutes between classes she kissed me twice, hugged me so tight our bodies were as one, and then straightened herself to stand in the hall waiting for her students. The morning class on Tuesdays were all younger, seven guys and three girls. Polite, attentive, eager to learn. The Thursday afternoon class was a different scenario. All seniors who thought they owned the place and looked at my wife in ways they shouldn't have been.

At home I asked Frankie about it. She shrugged it off and told me she was aware of their behavior and that she would address it if necessary. Classes went along okay until the second to last week before classes were over. In the afternoon class were two rather big guys, jocks, popular, involved in almost every sport that didn't overlap. One in particular had the hair on the back of my neck standing up more than not. His name was Todd, solid build, blonde hair and the heartthrob of half the girls in school.

It was my impression that he considered my Frankie as one of his harem. Always at her desk asking stupid questions, wanting to know if she'd like to have coffee with him. Each time she would shut him down and tell him to pay attention while I taught. Frankie and I showed no affection as agreed upon before the classes began. She was Miss Mallery and I was Mr. Knudson. I was leaving after classes when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone approaching me. Who else, it was Todd.

I turned to face him. With a sneer he started his diatribe.

"Look buddy, I know you got the hots for Miss Mallery but you need to back off. She's my girl. She doesn't know it yet but I'll be rocking her world before the summer is over."

I laughed, "You're right. She doesn't know it and quite frankly I'm sure she doesn't care. Why would a woman of her stature want to be with a boy?"

His jaw set, his chest puffed up, I knew what was about to happen and took the initiative. I knew he was bigger and obviously stronger so I grabbed between his legs and squeezed his balls for all I was worth. He let out a yell and dropped to his knees, my hand still squeezing. You may think a guy could fight that off, but when your balls are being squeezed the pain is excruciating, all you want is for it to stop. Holding tight but not squeezing as hard I leaned next to his ear.

"Listen you little shithead, you'll never see Miss Frankie in any sort of seductive way and you damned sure won't ever touch her. If you do I'll cut these off and shove them down your throat. Now get the fuck outa here."

As I closed the car door and backed away he was still on the ground writing in pain. When I got home that night Frankie asked what happened with Todd. As I recited his exact words her face became tense, her jaws set, her eyes squinting, she was pissed.

"That little shit. I'll have him before the principal. This aint happening, not in my class."

Once I'd clamed her down we sat on the loveseat with her snuggled tight into my side, my arm around her shoulders.

"How long before school is out babe?" I asked.

She sighed, "Three long weeks. There's only one week of your class but I don't want to see Todd again. He has enough credits that I can't prevent him graduating, but I'll be damned if he thinks he's gonna get next to me."

I knew his folks, heck, I'd sold his dad several pieces of lawn equipment. His mom was a dental hygienist and his dad was a loan officer at the largest credit union in the area. I arranged a coffee get together with them at an out of the way coffee place. As I explained the situation his dad smirked.

"Well you know boys will be boys Trom. It'll come to nothing."

I looked at him with steeled eyes, "You're right, it will come to nothing. This isn't public knowledge yet but Frankie is my wife. We got married over spring break. Either you straighten him out or I will. If he tries anything with my wife you'll visit him in the hospital. He needs to stay away from her. Got it?"

Todd's mom reached across the table and touched my hand, "We have it. And we will straighten this out. Neither you nor Frankie will need to be concerned." Looking at her husband she stated, "You need to talk with that boy Jerome. Thanks for the coffee Trom. Have a good day."

Todd didn't return to the afternoon small engine class. He had turned in enough homework and been involved enough that Frankie gave him a C for his final grade. With school over life settled down, our routines were of comfort and affection. It was through Lucy that we learned she and Ez had indeed found a way to do the deed. She told Frankie it hurt the first time but not anymore. Lying in bed Frankie was snickering as we made love.

I wanted to be incensed and asked, "Why are you laughing? Am I not doing what you like?"

She laughed so hard her contracting stomach muscles nearly expelled me from her pussy.

"You're doing everything right Trom. Everything. I just had an image of Ez and Lucy going at it the same time we are. It's funny, it's just funny. Now shut up and screw me. In fact, screw me hard."

With my arms fully extended I hovered above her body and said softly, "Spread um babygirl, you need a good fucking."

Her response surprised me, "I do, yes I do."

Our official wedding was a few weeks off, we were making all the final arrangements. My sisters and their families would be there. We had plenty of room to house them, they declined saying they'd promised the kids they would be staying at a hotel with a pool. There had to have been a hundred people in attendance, far more than we had anticipated. My sisters insisted they pay for the reception meal and I let them. The dance was a different subject. Frankie and I had agreed that we would cover two kegs of both regular and lite beer. After that people were on their own.

For the hardcore drinkers that meant nothing, the kegs were empty by eight thirty. We danced some and made the rounds before splitting at 9. We had decided to forego the honeymoon suite and all that jazz for our own bedroom. As I slowly undressed my beautiful dark skinned angel she smiled continuously. With her naked writhing beneath me she stopped movement, which in turn made me stop.

"What is it my love?" I asked.

With a sensual smile she purred, "You're going to be a daddy. I'm six weeks along."

I was ecstatic with joy. I wanted to hug and kiss and caress her. Pushing against my chest she looked at me with lust in her yes.

"I'm only going to say this once, never ask me to do it again, but it's time to......... (following a long pause) fuck me."

And I did, we took each other over the moon three times on our official wedding night. Our baby hidden within her womb made it all the more sensuous and alluring. It's ironic though, not once did we fuck, every time was soft, loving, whispering one another's name. Cuddling, kissing, caressing, showing how much we loved each other.

As the weeks slowly passed I watched with intrigue as my Frankie's tummy began to bulge. Ezra was mesmerized by the fact that a baby was growing inside his sister. She would put his hand on her tummy, he would laugh and jump around if the baby moved. Lucy was as excited as Ez, she loved feeling the baby move. With school due to start again we made a decision that this would be her last year of teaching, it was time to raise a family.

Dolores fawned over her once school began, most of the other teachers looked out for Frankie as well. Her breasts had increased in size and firmness, she told me the lactation progress was well on its way. With less than two weeks before her due date I had risen early, I gazed at my ebony darling wondering why I had never seen how lovely she was in high school. The words to an old Moddy Blues song ran through my head, 'beauty I'd always missed with these eyes before'. Sitting on the couch reading a trade mag I heard her soft footsteps along the hardwood floor.

In panties and a long shirt she ambled to me with sleepy eyes and bedhead hair. As she lay length wise her head was on my lap with her legs extended. I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch to cover her legs and tummy, then rested my hand on the larger than life belly housing our soon to be newborn. Taking my hand she put it under the blanket onto her tummy, the little one was busily letting its presence be known.

"Busy little thing this morning." I quipped.

In a lazy half-asleep voice she answered, "All night. On my bladder most of the time. Be it a he, or a she, it needs to come out of me soon. Will you put cocoa butter on my nipples, it's supposed to toughen them for nursing."

By the time I was done massaging her breasts she was horny. Her head was on my lap, her body flat on the couch, shirt above her breasts with my hand softly playing. Looking at me she smiled.

"I'm horny, make love to me Trom. I'll bend over and put my hands on the back of the couch. Please baby, we may not be able to do this for a while."

Leaning forward with her hands on the back of the couch I slowly made love to her, there would be no ramming it home, no playful slaps on the ass. Her large breasts hung and moved with every stroke. I lamented that my playthings would soon be taken away to feed our baby. Then I smiled, maybe she would let me taste once in a while. As she reached the crescendo so did I, hers was soft and nearly silent, her body shivering and her hips bucking. Mine started low on my thighs and built upward into my abdomen. It was an overwhelming feeling I'd never experienced before. When I came it was so hard it almost hurt.

Holding a hand towel to her leaking pussy she ambled to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. After I'd washed I soaped a cloth for her to clean with. She had me retrieve fresh panties and a nightie, she wanted to lie down and rest. That was the beginning of the next seven hours. The culmination being a baby girl we named Ashley after Frankies mom. The first time Ashley latched onto mommies breast Francine let out a soft yelp. Looking at me she made a face. She spoke softly to me.

"That hurt. She sucks even harder than you. Look at her Trom, she has your light coloring, and those little pink lips wrapped around my brown nipple. This is almost too much. I never dreamed being a mommy could be this wonderful."

A day later I brought my family home, we settled in developing a system where I would get the baby at night for her two o'clock feeding, then burp her and put her back to sleep. We'd been doing that almost three weeks when she woke around four in the morning with her night shirt soaked, along with the sheet. Ashley had been finicky and hadn't emptied her. Lifting up she drew the nightie over her head and had me get another. She patted the bed and told me to lie down. When I did she did the same thing she had done so long ago the first time I'd seen her breasts. Leaning over me she slowly directed a nipple to my lips.

"You wanted to try it, now's your chance. Help me honey, I'm leaking like a faucet."

The warmth and wetness of the milk was off putting at first. I quickly got past that as I listened to my wife moan and tell me she couldn't wait until the doctor gave her the go ahead to have sex again. That became an every other night thing over the next few weeks. I was looking forward to another night when she changed the rules. I hadn't paid attention to the fact that she'd removed her panties, when she leaned over me I was expecting a nipple, what greeted me was a warm, wet pussy sliding down my shaft.

I grinned, "I assume you got the okay?"

She was fully impaled when she answered, "Oh yeah. Now take me to the moon. Slowly, gently, but get me there baby. Give mama a load of your special baby juice."

Leaning forward over me she put a nipple at my lips. With a giggle she said.

"Tonight you get a treat, pussy and titty milk."

The school year was finishing by the time maternity leave was over. She chose not to renew her contract in hopes of being pregnant again as soon as Ashley was weaned. Ezra and Lucy had become quite an item. Each day he would drive to the center at lunch time to have lunch with her. The cub cadet had become their date vehicle. On Saturdays he would drive her around town sitting in the cart behind. It was a Saturday that life changed for them. Lucy asked Frankie if they could have sex in one of our beds instead of hiding in the closet.

Frankie sat both down, "If that's what you want to do you should be married first. After you're married you can have sex in the house. But not until."

A week later they were engaged with a wedding date two weeks out. We spoke with the counselors assuring them they could live in our home, shoot, it had five bedrooms. That we would make sure Lucy got to and from the center and that Ezra had sufficient savings through the years to provide for them. The day of their wedding went okay until it was time to leave for their overnight stay in a hotel across town. Neither wanted to go, both were scared people would be mean to them. They wanted to stay at the house in their new bedroom.

What a night. We listened to Ez grunt and her moan most of the night. Just when we thought they were done they went once more. I was walking down the hall to check on Ashley when I passed their door. I could hear Lucy say in her slow articulate manner, "Ezra you are a good fucker, I love you."

When I went back to our bedroom I told Francine about the comment. Reaching for my dick she told me in a smoky seductive tone.