Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 09

Story Info
The Journey's end, for now.
9.4k words
4.32
10.4k
16

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of this series. As stated in Chapter 1 this has been my first endeavor into writing erotic literature. I would like to thank all of you that have read all 9 chapters and thank all of you that have provided comments. The comments received were welcomed and ranged from highly complementary to very negative. For those who threatened to stop reading the series I can only say I write for myself with the hope of pleasing others. If you are not pleased with my works then please stop reading my works.

My objective in this series was to show how two people, Michael and Frankie, who are deeply in love, were at a time in their marriage when they needed something new and exciting and this need led to their sexual journey. This journey will cause them to go through a wide range of emotions such as, love, betrayal, jealousy, anger, fear, passion, submission, insecurity, lust and many more. Some people based on comments understood what I was trying for some did not.

Prologue -- The story is from the POV of the husband of a 42 year old wife/mother who was very content with her life. Things change when she is assigned to a project out of town. It is the first time she has lived totally independent and she finds the freedom intoxicating, add in a charismatic neighbor and you have recipe for trouble.

Chapter 9

I called Anton to see if they were up for dinner and entertainment afterwards Friday night but he was going to be out of town on recruiting trip but said Michelle might be up for some company. I asked, "Would it be okay to include Jess again."

He said, "No problem Michelle and I really liked her, just no new guys."

"What about Saturday night you going to be able to make the BBQ?"

Anton replied, "Not sure, I will try to get back early but if not feel free to take Michelle just keep that Jason character away from her."

I said, "Great, but I am not sure I can handle all three of them for a whole weekend."

He laughed and said, "That wouldn't have been a problem 30 years ago."

I said, "There are a lot of things that weren't a problem 30 years ago that are now, like getting out of bed without the aches and pains of today."

Anton just said, "I'm glad I didn't get old like you brother."

When I arrived Friday night around 7PM all three girls were at Frankie's apartment and dressed to kill. All three had very short tight fitting dresses on. Jess was in Red to match her freckles, Michelle with her alabaster skin was in Blue and my Frankie with her tan skin was in yellow. They had made reservations at one of the nicest restaurants in town and then planned to go to a local club for drinks and dancing afterwards. They also reserved an Uber Lux ride to pick us up.

The girls were up to something that was for sure. Frankie informed me I was to be their bodyguard/chaperone for the night and that my job was to make sure they didn't do anything they would be to ashamed of in the morning. I think the girls needed/wanted a night out to flaunt their stuff and attract a lot of attention. This night was mainly for Jess, Frankie and Michelle were along to help out as Jess was still a little down over the betrayal by Jason.

The Uber arrived and as the girls were going to the door with me close behind all three bent over pulled their dresses over their hips to show me no panties. I could already tell no bras so they were going out in a dress and a pair of high heels. I knew then my work was cut out for me tonight. Then as quickly as it happened they pulled the dresses down and out the door to our ride.

Dinner was great we all had a well prepared meal which was started off with cocktails and then we split three bottles of wine between us. Considering I only had a couple of glasses it was about a bottle per girl. When we left the restaurant needless to say the girls were feeling no pain.

The nightclub was in walking distance from the restaurant and watching the girls staggering and giggling over stupid stuff was fun knowing I would end up with at least one if not all three later that night. At the door I did have a little issue of getting in because even though they are sexy as hell the doorman said they normally cater to a younger crowd. I tipped him a hundred which got us in and then paid for a private booth facing the dance floor. I knew the girls would be dancing a lot so wanted to be in position to keep an eye on them.

The girls started off dancing with each other. Every now and then one would sit down to have a breather and finish a cocktail. Eventually as the place filled up my ladies were being asked to dance by a group of 20 plus year old boys which I believe were college students. The girls were doing a lot of teasing. I caught Frankie one time pushing her butt into the crotch of one young man and rubbing back and forth. When the song ended Frankie just turned and walked to our table leaving the poor guy in the middle of the floor pitching a tent.

Jess and Michelle had suitors too who they were doing a lot of dirty dancing with. These young bucks didn't know what hit them. Finally all three came to the table at one time to rest and drink. Seconds after they sat down I had a hand on both my thighs. Michelle was on one side and she started stroking me through my pants as Jess was tickling my balls. A slow song came on and a couple of the young men who had been dancing with the girls came over to ask them back on the dance floor Frankie and Michelle accepted and Frankie whispered in my ear, "Watch us."

Lights were lowered but I could still see pretty well. The guy brought Frankie tight to his body and it was then I realized Frankie's hand was between the two of them and I could detect a slight up and down motion. I checked out Michelle and she was doing the same thing. Then to top it off Jess started doing the same thing to me. Lucky for me I have some self control not so well for the boys on the dance floor. As the song ended I saw Frankie pull out her hand and then wipe on his leg. The lights went up some and the boy made a beeline to his table.

It looked like Michelle's partner met the same fate. The girls came over laughing and gave each other a fist bump. Frankie said to me, "The boy gave you a nice compliment by asking me if that was my Dad at the table."

I responded, "You all three look like you are in your twenties unfortunately I haven't aged quite as well and look all my 52 years."

Michelle said, "My dance partner didn't say much but oh, oh, and then yes, yes, yes." We all laughed some more.

The server came over and gave us all a drink, compliments of the group of five young men that the ladies had been dancing with. I tipped my drink to them in a gesture of thank you and they returned the gesture.

We sat there sipping on our drinks when another slow song came on probably by request from the table where the boys were sitting and immediately the three that hadn't done a slow dance with the ladies came over, requested a dance and all three ladies accepted.

When they got up and left to dance the remaining two came over and sat down with me and started a conversation. I figured they were trying to distract me so the others could try something with the girls. I told them right up front when they sat down, "I don't play when it comes to the safety of my girls."

The one, who said his name was Jared and appeared to be the leader, asked me, "Are you their pimp?"

I just laughed and said, "No. One of the ladies was my wife, one was the wife of my best friend and the other was my wife's best friend. We are just out having some fun."

The other one who Frankie jacked off was pretty brave and asked me if we could add them into our fun. I said, "Sorry but not tonight my friend doesn't allow his wife any male contact except me without him being there and I am not up to sharing tonight. I want all three to myself." They looked stunned that an old guy like me could handle the three hot ladies on the dance floor.

I looked out on the dance floor and then said to the boys, "It looks like your friends are receiving the same treatment as you two did."

They looked at me and said, "You saw?"

"Yes I saw, I'm not blind but be certain that is the only action you guys will be getting from those three tonight."

As I said that one of the boys on the dance floor tried to run his hand up Michelle's leg. She tried to stop him but he was to strong so I jumped up grab his arm pulled it down and out and told him, "I'm cutting in." He glared at me but as soon as I locked in on him with my eyes he backed off. Michelle thanked me put her head on my shoulder and squeezed me. The song ended shortly after that.

When we all returned to the table the boys had returned to their booth and I could see them all talking like they were planning something. I told the girls it was time to leave and they said they were ready and wanted to go to Michelle's place and set in the hot tub.

I called for an Uber Lux and left the girls and went to talk with one of the bouncers. I asked him when we left not to allow the boys from the booth to exit until we were gone. I tipped him $20 for his trouble. As I suspected as soon as we got up to exit the boys started moving in our direction. In my mind I figured I could probably handle two maybe three of them and Frankie could probably take one but all five would be a problem.

I told the girls to go to the Uber and then stopped and confronted to lads and looked at the one who appeared to be the leader and said, "If you follow us outside you will have more stains on your clothing than the ones you already have." I pointed to their pants. Then I pointed to the leader and said, "I will deal with you first."

l turned and walked out the door and my new bouncer friend gave me the nod and closed the door. I waited a second or two then got in the Uber and we headed towards Anton and Michelle's place.

With my adrenaline flowing with the near confrontation I was pretty hyped up so when we arrived we all went directly to the hot tub stripped naked and crawled in. Jess as always brought out her pot this time using a pin pipe and we passed it around. Being in a tub with three beautiful naked women needless to say I had a raging hard on. Frankie looked at her two friends and then looked at me and said, "Enjoy him, he will be mine later." The two ladies came over and Michelle started kissing me rubbing my chest and Jess slowly stroked my cock.

Jess looked at Frankie who was masturbating watching her husband and her friends and said, "I can never get over how long and thick his cock is."

Frankie just said, "I know, I'm a lucky woman."

Jess pulled me up by my cock so my penis was above the water allowing her to suck it. I was moaning into Michelle's mouth when I heard Frankie having her first climax of the night. She had turned around putting her pussy on one of the jets. After she came she sat back down with just the top of her breast showing with a nipple coming into view every so often as she regained her breath.

Michelle looked at Jess and said, "I want to repay my hero for saving me from that boy tonight." Jess removed her mouth from me and Michelle stood up swung one of her long slender legs over me and squatted down on my manhood she then started riding me with hip movements, she wasn't going up and down just rocking back and forth on it which felt exquisite.

Jess joined Frankie across the spa and were soon making out with finger play under the bubbles. Michelle's rocking motion provided contact for her clit on my pelvic bone and she was soon coming with loud moans and then collapsed on my chest giving me soft tender kisses. She removed her body from mine.

Before I knew it Jess had replaced Michelle on my prick but had her back to me facing the girls and started the same rocking motion. I like the motion because it was stimulating but not to the point of getting me off. I wanted to save myself for Frankie if I could and not sure how many ejaculations I had in me tonight. I reached around Jess and started playing with her clit while looking over her shoulder and watching Michelle starting to eat out Frankie. It wasn't long before Jess and Frankie were both climaxing.

Jess disengaged from me and Frankie came over sat on my lap snuggling up with me and asked, "Did you cum?"

I told her, "No I'm saving myself for you."

She just smiled and then looked over at Michelle and Jess going at it like two lost lovers who were just reunited. Both were moaning into each other's mouth as their tongues did battle. I picked up Frankie and carried her in my arms and told the girls we were headed to one of the bedrooms. Michelle said, "Go to the master we can all sleep together it's a big bed."

I just said, "I think we will pass, we want a little alone time. We will see you in the morning." The girls went back to kissing as I carried Frankie into a bedroom.

Frankie looked at me and said, "My pussy is aching for you please make love to me." Make love we did. I gently rub her breasts suckled her nipples slowly went down her body kissing her flat tummy until I kissed and sucked on her clit. All the time Frankie was telling me how good it felt how I was the only one that truly made love to her. I could tell she was getting close as I was nibbling on her little button and all of a sudden she let out a deep moan shooting her hips up into my mouth. I looked down and all I could see was the whites of her eyes as her head was moving back and forth, gripping the sheets with her fingers as her body went rigid. Just as suddenly she went limp and her hips fell to the bed and she actually passed out.

I started my migration up her body following the same route as before until I was back gently kissing her lips. She started to regain consciences her eye lids started fluttering and she finally said, "Wow what was that?" She looked into my eyes and said, "I need you in me, now." I rolled between her legs placing my arms under her knees bringing her knees to her shoulders and slowly entered her vagina with slow deep strokes. She grunted every time I bottomed out and kept on saying, "Yes just like that."

She was starting to get close and asked for it faster and harder and I obliged. We were both close and as we kissed I said, "I'm going to come!"

She said, "Me too!" We both came together. I buried the General as deep as I could and could actually feel the recoil from the spurts as they hit her cervix. Frankie's feet were straight up parallel with the ceiling and her thighs had tremors continually running through them. I let her legs down rolled off to my side of the bed. We were both exhausted and went to sleep snuggled in each other's arms.

When I awoke the next morning the girls were all in the kitchen having coffee. They were having a very animated conversation about the best I could make out was the boys from last night and I did hear Jason's name mentioned. When I came into the kitchen the conversation came to an abrupt end. I just said, "Don't stop talking on my account."

Jess said, "We were just gossiping about boys and stuff." Michelle and Jess had already showered, I expect together, and Frankie excused herself to get hers.

Michelle said she spoke to Anton and told him about last night and me saving her from that creep. Michelle said, "He told me to thank you and I said I already did in the hot tub."

I just said, "Yes you did."

"He said he might make it back tonight and if he does I will have to bale."

The girls then left me to get ready to go so I was in the kitchen by myself when Frankie came in. Frankie told me they were going to drop me off at the apartments so Jess and she could change clothes and then the girls were all going to go shopping. I asked, "Shopping for what?"

Frankie just said, "You will see."

I then asked, "What am I was supposed to do."

She said, "That's up to you, you can always hang out by the pool and talk with Jason." She did that just to get to me as she knows it always does.

I just shot back, "Not a bad idea we can discuss how you are in the sack."

Frankie just said, "Low blow."

I said, "Speaking of Jason how did the meetings go this week?"

She said, "Fine we had lunch one day to go over the food and drink and I stopped by his place on Thursday to discuss the entertainment."

I asked, "You were in his place?"

She said, "Yes is there a problem?"

I knew she was testing me. "No problem," I said. I was pissed that she hadn't mentioned this before. I then asked, "Were you planning on telling me?"

She just stared at me and said, "No. No reason to."

I just said, "No reason to tell me you were in the apartment alone with your ex lover. He still is your ex lover right?" No answer. Frankie appeared to be really on the defensive like she was guilty of something. "Did he push any buttons while you were there," I asked her.

She said, "He tried."

"Was he successful?"

She said, "Let us not get I into this now we had a great time last night and will have a great time tonight."

I said, "If not now, when? I want to know if anything happened." She was about to say something when the girls came back in.

Jess looked at Frankie and said, "Are we interrupting something?"

Frankie just said, "No we need to get moving." Needless to say I was not a happy camper.

The girls dropped me off and said they should be back around 2PM for the BBQ. I put on my swimsuit took my laptop to the pool to catch some sun and do some work. There was no one there and didn't think Jason would show up if he saw me.

It was close to noon when the Professor arrived without Ruth. He came right to the point when he asked me, "Are the rumors true that you have a 10" dick."

I said, "More like 9 1/2" but it is almost as round as a beer can as the saying goes."

He laughed and said, "Ruth is really interested in seeing and feeling it up close, any chance you might want to come over now."

I said, "I will have to pass as I don't do anything without Frankie."

"Oh so that rule only applies to you as I am sure you know about the night your wife spent with Jason." The Professor stated, "I don't recall you being there that night."

It was an underhanded way at getting to me and it did have an effect. I said, "I was aware of their night together." I then asked him, "What do you know about that night?"

He said, "Jason told Ruth and I the whole story when we were together a few weeks later. He said Frankie was a real spitfire in bed and he couldn't wait to get with her again." The Professor went on to say, "Jason said Frankie was the best fuck he had ever had."

I just smiled and said, "I guess I trained her well. You said Jason couldn't wait to get her in bed again, has he?"

The Professor said, "I don't think so or Jason would have bragged about it, but we did see her leaving his place the other night."

I said, "Really about what time was that?"

He said, "About 7:30PM I believe it was Thursday." Professor then asked, "Any chance for the four of us to meet up after the BBQ tonight?"

I said, "Unlikely but there is always a chance."

He went on to say, "If you don't want me with Frankie I'm happy just to watch you fuck Ruth."

"Thanks for the invite and we will consider but don't hold your breath." He left shortly thereafter and I thought to myself that is one strange dude.

It was close to 1PM when I went back to the apartment. I checked the feed from Thursday night. I don't have a real good view of Jason's place and normally would not have even looked for it except I knew about the time she left. What I could see was Frankie leaving but didn't see any contact. When she came into the apartment I didn't see anything out of the ordinary but now that she knows I can watch she could have hidden any reaction to what might have happened. I then took a quick shower to cool down and lay down to catch a few winks.