Frankie's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
She will never touch you in an intimate way ever again.
12.5k words
4.84
17.4k
4
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,562 Followers

(This story interlocks with each chapter so if you come into this story other than the beginning, then you may well scratch your head at some of the comments within this chapter. I've tried to make this a glimpse into the lives and lifestyle of three people. They chose to keep there lives private, isn't it strange how life never lets that happen.)

Many thanks go to Linda62953 for her editing.


The silence from Red hurt us all. I was willing to wait her out, the girls just sat and stared at Red curled into a fetal position, the bottom half of her body exposed to us. The small trickle of cum eased itself out of her ass a reminder of what had just occurred.

Red gently eased herself into a kneeling position facing towards both the girls; her stare fell short and focused on the carpet about a foot from them.

"When I signed up for the second film, I begged my master to allow me to take a female lover. It is a gift he has allowed me three times in all of the years I have held the status he granted me. The rules were always the same, less than six months and he was never to know her name. Caroline Atkins was my lover. In the time I've been in the clinic, Mathew Bowden has visited me four times and seen my tits on two of those occasions. We have also had phone sex four times."

I'm not even sure what made me look towards Frankie, the look of shock on Samantha's face was enough, yet when I looked at Frankie, she was looking directly at me, almost waiting for our eyes to meet before she nodded her head once and then turned her attention back to Red.

"Get dressed and go home with the girls. I will join you all shortly."

The pause was momentary before Red slowly moved to stand, holding her tracksuit bottoms in her hand as she did. Both the girls waited for Red and all three left. Less than a minute later, Joseph came back into his office.

"You fucking bastard, this is my office, not your play room and not only that, I should be reporting you to the Police for assault on Red. If I thought she would stand up in a court of law I would."

He was right of course, he knew our lifestyle and allowed a certain tolerance when it came to the condition of the girls when they came for physicals, but punishing Red across his desk was not acceptable.

"Joseph, I was going to wait until we got back to the cabin, but the moment Red came into this room, she knew and I had no choice."

Joseph was not going to allow even that, as an apology.

"You had every choice you fucking ass. My desk, my own fucking desk. You're just damn lucky you and I go back some years Jack. What you did was unacceptable to me. We both know it was the drugs she was on. That woman is as loyal to you as I have ever seen any woman to a man, even given both your lifestyles. She would never have allowed Mathew to have her and yet you had to do that across my fucking desk."

We both knew that my actions had cost me a friend that night. To him I had crossed the line, only time would tell if the damage was beyond repair, he would always be the girl's doctor but my friend? Not for some time to come.

The journey home was more subdued, all three girls went in Frankie's car and I drove mine with Caroline, although judging by the way she sat as close to the door as she could, I had a feeling she would rather be with the girls. Frankie knew that wasn't going to happen, they all needed to talk and she knew I was going to talk to Caroline.

"I'm... I'm sorry it got this far."

"Don't be, you both had a need, Red and I have an arrangement and she ask if she could take a lover."

"She never told you though, I didn't realize she was a slave until she stood and called you master."

"She and her friend were my property from college onwards. I am also a realist. Red wanted a career and who was I to stand in her way. Our arrangement tides her over until she comes home and it has worked for us."

The pause was longer, either I had said something or she picked up on something. It was then I realized that Caroline Atkins was one smart cookie.

"So the spanking wasn't because of us... Being intimate I mean?"

I smiled and shook my head as I stole a quick glance at her, she seemed relieved and the distance between us declined to a more comfortable level.

"Will you tell me if I asked?"

Although my smile was still there, it was slightly forced.

"No and it's a topic that is no longer your concern. I gave Red permission to take a lover, which turned out to be you. It also brings into perspective the extent of betrayal she felt when you and the studio hung her out to dry and the studio milked the publicity for everything they could. She will never touch you in an intimate way ever again, so don't think tonight gives you another chance at her."

Her shoulders slumped slightly and although I knew my statement said it all, I did wonder what part drilled it home to her.

"I've been around enough to know what you are and even some of the rules. Do I need permission from you to stay Red's friend?"

As the cabin loomed up ahead of us, I was at a loss to answer Caroline. As the engine died, we sat and watched the girls go inside, each of them stealing glances at us sitting there watching them.

"I don't know you, your extent of betrayal was huge and it was only the love she got from us all that grounded her enough to keep sanity close to her. After tonight, I don't ever want you to contact her again, never go near her or make any third party contact with her at all. I will not place the same conditions on Red, so if she chooses to forgive you and your friendship once again grows, then you will know that Red has forgiven you."

We both got out of the car and walked inside, each of the girls came out of my room in shorts and t-shirts and I smiled at Frankie, she smiled and winked at me. Caroline spoke to me once more before she joined the girls in conversation.

"I'm sorry, I know I keep repeating myself, but I truly am. Hindsight is such a wonderful thing and I know I could have been on Red's side more in this, since it was she, who saved my life and I betrayed that gift. I accept what you said in the car, thank you."

Red watched Caroline detach herself from me and met her halfway across the room, giving her a hug as she did. Frankie and Samantha joined them and that enabled Red to walk over to me, she followed silently into the playroom and knelt in the middle of the room.

"Dealing with you when you realized I knew may have cost me my friendship with Joseph. He didn't understand I needed to deal with you the second you challenged that knowledge, but you did."

I pulled a drawer open and then tossed the item on the floor, it bounced once and came to rest next to Red's left knee. No lubricant followed, the butt plug would still enter her ass with ease since I was still leaking out of her ass.

"How many times did you allow Mathew to see your tits?"

"Twice. My Master."

"How many times did you or he initiate phone sex with each other?"

"Four times, Master."

"You will put that in for the four days you are here with us. You will then put it back in for the remainder of your punishment when you return."

Red instantly nodded her head and stood to pull down her shorts before squatting to insert the plug, I knelt next to her. She only winced once before her shorts were pulled up again.

"I have dealt with Mathew, I have dealt with Caroline and I have dealt with you. Has today been a day to remember slave and will all those lessons stay with you?"

"Yes my Master, I am sorry. Even on the journey back here, I could not find a reason I allowed it to happen, but it did and I participated in it. Will you forgive this slave please?"

"Only when you can forgive yourself slave. When you can do that, then come to me and tell me, we will talk more about it then."

Although tearful, Red smiled. The distance between us disappeared in an instant and she hugged me. All eyes were on us as we left the playroom, the smiles and conversation started once again as I sought out Samantha and held her hand as we walked out onto the porch and she sat on my lap as she waited for me to talk.

Her arms wrapped themselves around me and her head came to rest on my shoulder. She was determined to wait me out and I was grateful she did.

"How old are you?"

Even as her head came away from my shoulder to look at me, she was clearly confused. I knew everything about her, her age, the day she lost her virginity, her favorite color/food, even the day of her period and duration. I knew every inch of her body intimately and that included her vital statistics and bra size. I knew she still slept with her favorite teddy bear that her folks gave her for a sixth birthday, her life was an open book to me I knew more about her than any man living.

Yet here I was asking her a question I clearly knew the answer to.

"I am twenty-eight years old and in six months and three days I will be here to beg you to allow me to celebrate my twenty-ninth birthday, strapped to the X-Frame in the play room."

That brought about a chuckle between the both of us and the smile from us both was genuine. Her head once again cradled itself onto my shoulder as I told her that a few weeks ago that the leash she was on was a tight one, I was going to give her some relief from that tight leash.

"I'm a realist Samantha; you have needs just as you have a status to honor. No man other than your doctor will touch you, however, if that need becomes too much and masturbation won't cut it, then come to me. Don't ever phone, but come to me and ask to take a female lover. You will get the same answer I gave Red; mostly it will be no, sometimes it will be yes. You will have six months to rebuild your tolerance and I am never to know her name or she mine."

Although she never moved her head, it was clear she wanted to ask questions.

"Would you like me to make it a little clearer?"

"Yes please my master."

"The mechanics are rather simple really. From the time I say yes, you have six months to get it out of your system, no penetration other than what another woman can do for you so no dildos, vibrators or anything else that could be used to penetrate any part of your body other than the fingers and tongue of the woman you're in bed with. I don't want to know her name and she will not know mine. After six months, you tell me it's over and I accept that it is."

It seems she wasn't content with my explanation.

"Please my Master, this girl wishes to ask further questions since this is new to me."

She felt me nod my head and I did expect her to sit up straight as she asked me, I'm not sure if she felt brave enough to do so and kept her head on my shoulder.

"One woman for six months? Or two for three months each?"

I believe she quickly realized my answer when my body reacted before my mouth did.

"If you asked twice in the space of six months Samantha, I would know how promiscuous you were being and stop the agreement altogether."

"This girl is allowed a woman but what if she is married?"

"The agreement is a woman Samantha, you simply tell the woman that she is invited but her husband isn't."

I did feel I had to make something clear so I pulled her up so we could look at each other.

"Know this Samantha; you are a slave, by extension a submissive. Don't seek a dominant female to take for six months. That in itself, would lead to complications you don't want to have."

This was clearly a topic she wanted to continue, so I allowed her to, except I got my say in first.

"You must both agree Samantha, the businesswoman and daughter of Mitchell Harper gets a say in this just as slave does. Do not under any circumstances turn this into a fight. I didn't allow Red her first female relief for close to three years, I needed to make sure that both parts of her were one. You have seen Frankie. She has taken to this lifestyle quicker than many because Shannon trained her. Red on the other hand fought her training at every turn. Like you, both parts of her struggled to be at peace with each other."

"Thank you my Master. I understand and both of us will choose wisely should the need be there. I am to come to you and ask and should you agree, I have six months. When it ends, I am to tell you and nothing more will be said on the matter."

It was clear she had thought of something else and now wondered if this conversation was over and she was no longer allowed to ask. I kissed her to put her at ease. She understood the meaning and I watched and waited.

"My master, please help me. My sister said that you have only allowed her three lovers in all the time she has been in this lifestyle."

I nodded my head and explained that the first time she asked, I refused. We looked into her life and found that the only reason was that she was spending more time working than dividing her time with us. Once she adapted her work time to a more comfortable level and took on more staff to help cover the workload, the free time Red now had, she wanted to spend with us rather than in the arms of a lover.

Sometimes all it needed was a fresh set of eyes. If her request was justified, then I would have agreed, on some of the occasions she asked it was because she over loaded her life with work. A lover would have done nothing to change that and it would have been a wasted six months. Samantha clearly thought about what I had said and nodded her head in acceptance that this gift was only going to be allowed to be used, if the right circumstances were in action.

"This girl understands now and thanks her Master."

We kissed and she settled down once again, then she wriggled and I started to become hard. Samantha frowned, wriggled once again and I became harder. I also knew what was coming next.

"My master, this girl has a different question."

It was clear she was going to struggle with how to phrase it, so I beat her to it.

"You want to know why your sister kept calling me 'pencil dick'?"

It was fun to see her blush so much before she nodded her head.

"Red had been living in her apartment block for six weeks when one of the neighbors came to visit. She was fresh meat and he wanted first dibs on her, it seems subtlety wasn't his strongest point. That old cliché of simply dropping his shorts and assuming that every woman was going to simply slide on, met with an abrupt end when Red pointed and laughed."

Samantha's eyes grew wide and she smiled when she asked if her sister called him pencil dick? I nodded and told her that to me, it was a clear indication that Red was in there trying to help us, it was also time we joined the others so I added.

"Besides we all know I'm eighteen inches when erect and often use it as a club to beat you girls with."

Hearing Samantha truly laugh was such sweet music to me. We both knew this conversation was over and she stood to allow me to stand. My hand went to hers and for the briefest of moments, I squeezed hers before we entered the cabin.

The sleeping arrangements were easy, yet maybe not so. I allowed Red to sleep with Caroline while Samantha and Frankie joined me. It was strange having guests and it highlighted itself with the showers in the morning. I left the girls to it and went and hid in my den so I could finish off the reports and paperwork that I had left in such a hurry.

*******

Samantha took Caroline to the airport since she herself was returning home before heading out again to one of her fathers companies; Red was staying with us for the next three days so her punishment could be completed. Frankie and I headed into work, I told Frankie of my wish to go back on the road soon, she agreed and said that she would look into another mix of some conferences and business calls.

We both knew that the work for Harper Industries had to be dealt with first, since the time penalties would come into force soon. Red phoned me half way through the day and said that she wished to return to the gym to continue the fitness classes. I agreed as long as she took the butt plug out five minutes before her session and returned it after her shower, the last thing I needed was her damaging herself further.

I already had Frankie damaged by a thoughtless bastard; I didn't want it to turn into an epidemic. Red thanked me and when I told Frankie of our conversation, she got straight onto the phone and asked Red to take her gym clothes with her and she would meet up with her after work. Seems I would have a few hours to myself tonight.

The girls turned up at eleven giggling and clearly exhausted. I sent them straight to bed while I finished watching the late night game, yet within ten minutes of disappearing into our room, both were now asleep on the couch either side of me. There are times that slaves will do what you want, when you want them too and there are other times, they will let you think they are doing what you want them to do.

I just called it a draw and pulled the bottom out of the couch that turned it into a bed and threw a cover over all three of us.

"Damn slaves, never doing as they are told ought to be taught a lesson."

Both of them just snuggled in closer, gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered. "Love you Master." Before the regular breathing between them gave them away, I woke the next morning in the same position and by my reckoning, it was still a draw.

The same pattern followed the next two days, but Frankie stayed with me the last evening. There was something on her mind and Red must have known about it since she had been at the gym all day and left Frankie an uninterrupted field. She was all work all day long. The frequent glancing at her watch as the day drew to a close, simply confirmed it. The drive home was done in silence, which was unusual for both of us. Her mind was in Frankie's world and at the moment, I was a bystander.

I found Frankie kneeling in the middle of the room, her face clearly showing the fight she was having with herself.

"Please my Master, allow this slave to speak."

I picked up a couple of cushions and tossed one over to Frankie, it dropped right in front of her. Frankie nodded and placed it under her knees while I sat in front of her and made myself comfortable.

"This slave was told by you and Doctor Kellerman that the damage done to this body you own will never go away. This slave has stood back and watched you take both my sisters in the ass and even knowing you are right and this body is damaged, she would like you to take this slave's ass at least once in our home. This slave feels, incomplete."

The memories of Charles Winston and Atlanta were never far away from Frankie, even though I had told her she had done nothing wrong, she took it upon herself to be punished, for placing herself in a position she felt that would lead people to assume otherwise. She bled for a day after that encounter and even though I insisted she see Joseph Kellerman on our return and he had given her the all clear it would always be a weakness.

"I won't say yes and I won't say no. Phone the good doctor and make an appointment. I will go with you and you will explain what it is you wish. Joseph has the final say slave, if he says no, then I don't want any scheming to circumvent his wishes. Your health is far too important to me."

"I will obey, my Master."

"There is one other thing slave, should Joseph allow this, then I will bring Red and Samantha home with us and all three of us will treat you as the slave you are for the evening. The leather collar will be on you until the sun rises and no hole in this body will be excluded, do you still wish this?"

Those time lapse photo shots in nature programs when a flower opens up to the suns warmth were what I saw as Frankie digested all I had said. Goose bumps spread across her chest and she shuddered as her own mind took on the implications of all three of us taking her for the entire night. Her eyes dilated at the same time her nipples tightened and extended slightly, finally her cheeks flushed and she smiled as she looked up from my chest and into my eyes.

markelly
markelly
2,562 Followers