Fraternal Twins Pt. 01

Story Info
Older brother and sister get some free time away.
5.4k words
4.57
114.3k
233
13

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

*****

Slater and Karen were twins. Not identical twin, but fraternal twins, the more common of twin pairings. Slater was a handsome young man and Karen was...well Slater's friends called her hot. Slater was one minute and twenty-two seconds older than his sister. Both were eighteen at their last birthday, which was back in February. It was now July and the pair were headed to the families lake house, to enjoy their last summer before they each went off to college. They had each been accepted at a different college, both out of state and away from their family.

They couldn't wait to be away from home. Growing up with three other siblings who were much younger than you had been a real pain. Although they both loved their two brothers, Troy and Carl, and their sister, Emily, they wanted to be on their own. They would come home on holidays and such, but to be able to breathe without having a little one underfoot would be nice. Hence them using the lake house for two weeks before the rest of the family arrived.

They had begged their dad to use their mom's car to drive up two weeks ahead of the rest of them. Dad had discussed it with their mother. The twins already had her answer, asking dad was just a courtesy mom suggested they do. They left the second Saturday in July. Karen sat in the front seat in her bikini. It was only a three-hour drive to the lake house and she had said she wanted to just go jump in the lake when they got there. Slater had laughed at her for being so impulsive.

The two of them were very close. Slater would do anything for Karen. He had protected her once when a friend of his had gotten a little to free with his hands. To Karen's surprise, he had punched his friend in the face breaking his nose. As Slater stood over his friend yelling at him, Karen had stood behind Slater holding on to him tightly. His friend apologized but was no longer welcome around their home. Karen loved her brother. She too would do almost anything for him. She had warned a couple of the skanks in high school to stay away from her brother, that he was too good for them.

Karen looked at her brother as he drove. She saw a handsome young man with a strong jawline and muscles across his chest and down his arms and legs. Her friends always asked her what he looked like naked. Even though she had seen him naked, she never told her friends that. Slater had a full head of blonde hair which was always unkempt. His skin was smooth and his chest was hairless.

Slater saw his sister looking at him. He turned his head toward her and smiled, then turned back to the road ahead. His sister was beautiful and he really loved her. He loved his other siblings, but he loved his twin more. She had dark brown hair. A difference that made most people scoff at them being twins until it was explained to them that they were fraternal twins. He loved her breasts. Not too big and not too small. To him, they were just right. His friends kept after him to tell all kinds of things about his sister. Half he didn't want to know, some he did, others he could guess. To him, she was just his beautiful twin sister who he would protect from anything that threatened her.

He felt bad about not being there at college for her. He had tried to explain guys to her, but she had poo-pooed him. She had told him she knew guys were mostly pigs and she had to be careful when going out with them. Slater had laughed at her as she nodded. Then it dawned on him, she included him in there somewhere.

"How much longer Slater?" Karen asked for the fifth or sixth time.

"We'll be there by noon," Slater told her again.

"Oh," Karen said looking at the clock on the dashboard. "So twenty minutes from now?"

"Right you are," Slater replied chuckling.

"So, aren't you going to tell me how smart I am that I can tell time?"

"I stopped doing that in fifth grade."

"I know. I was just being a smart aleck. I miss our little verbal sparring matches. I also miss our wrestling matches."

"Yeah, those were kind of neat," Slater said nodding his head.

"Maybe we could do that later today. I bet I could pin you before you pin me," Karen teased.

"We'll see, but I really think we are too old for something like that."

"Oh poo," Karen said frowning at him.

Slater laughed as he continued driving. He really did like his sister as well as loving her. She was also pretty or as his friends said to his utter disgust, hot. He knew he shouldn't think of her like that, but it was very hard not to. After all, he had grown up in the same room as her until the day mom had decided he needed his own room. He still held the trauma of the parting. They were in the same house, but he no longer had someone to talk to after the lights were turned out. He missed his sister so much back then.

Karen was thinking about her brother a lot lately. Her girlfriends were constantly telling her how hot he was and what they would like to do with him if she would let them. She yelled at them all the time not to tell her things like that. It was just too much information. She didn't need to know what they would do. Besides she would never let them get the chance anyway. She would even protect him from them. She was also reflecting on their past together.

As they both grew up they always had fun and horsed around. She used to love pinning him to the ground and straddling his hip as he tried to buck her off. She smiled at the last time that had happened. He had gotten a boner and it had rubbed her just the right way. She felt that first tingle of womanhood as it pressed against her vulva. She had smiled down at him, then kissed him quickly. Just a quick peck on the lips. He had struggled to tell her not to do that and let him up. He was embarrassed he had a boner and he knew she could feel it under her.

Karen smiled at that, then frowned as that was the last night they slept in the same room together. They had talked about a lot of things as they grew up, sex had not been one of those items. Their mother moved Slater to another room the next day. Evidently, Slater had a talk with dad about what Karen had done to him. That's when mom moved him. Karen was heartbroken when mom had taken away her brother. No more after dark talks. No more insights into guys, from her brother. No more telling her brother about girls. No one to help her with her homework late at night. That was the worst thing. No help from her extremely smart brother after hours. All the other stuff was kids stuff, but help with her homework out of sight from mom and dad, that was important shit to her.

But they were now going off to different universities. She had learned to get help from different boys in high school. She knew they just wanted to be near her and would do anything she asked. Such was the power of being female and young. She had learned from Slater she couldn't depend on her womanly charms to persuade guys to do her bidding without having to give something they wanted in return. She wasn't sure if she was willing to do that yet. Was she still a virgin? No. And she quickly changed her line of thought. It had been a disaster. Pain, blood, pain. She quickly thought about other things. Like swimming across the small lake.

Slater turned off the highway onto a gravel road. He had to slow down. A lot. But they would make it to the lake house by noon. As he slowed the dust kicked up by his passing caught up with them enveloping them in a cloud of white, blinding, dust.

"Jesus, Slater," Karen cried out waving her hand in front of her face as the car filled with the dust.

Slater just laughed as he opened all the windows from his side of the car and sped up just a little bit. The dust was sucked out as he drove on listening to his sister cough. Next thing he knew she had punched him in the arm.

"Ow! That hurt, Karen," he yelled.

"You want mommy to kiss it and make it better?" Karen teased.

"Kiss my ass," Slater told her.

"Later. I want to go for a swim first."

Slater didn't say anything. He was surprised by his sister's response. Surely she was just kidding, but deep in his gut, he wondered if she was. In the past month alone, she had started to hug him longer, press her lips to his just a shade longer and pressed her boobs against his chest harder. He didn't know why she was doing it, but he had started to like what she was doing whether on purpose or just unknowingly.

Karen was still coughing. She pulled the last cold bottle of water out of the cooler and took a long swig. Her throat stopped its spasms.

"Do you want a drink? This is the last of the cold water," she said.

"Thank you," Slater said taking the bottle from her. He sipped it and passed it back.

"Ooo, I don't want it back it has brother cooties on it." Karen joked taking the bottle from her brother.

Slater laughed at her jibe. He started to brake again to make the turn into the long driveway to the house. This was asphalt. No dust. Karen started to get ready to run down to the lake. Slater grinned at her as she did. He slowed way down. He got another punch in the arm. He laughed at Karen and sped up pushing her back in her seat. Within minutes he was slowing again as he pulled up to the front of the house and stopped. Karen was out of the car and running around the house toward the lake. Slater laughed at her, following at a more sedate pace.

He made it around the house just in time to see his sister dive into the water. She was only under the water for a few seconds, then she was standing almost topless, the water having pulled her top down off her lovely breasts. Slater just kept walking toward the water's edge, while staring at his sister's boobs. They were perfect. When he reached the water, he stood there staring at his sister who appeared oblivious to her nudity.

"You might want to cover those up before a turtle decides to take a bite," Slater said pointing to her chest.

Looking down, Karen just laughed as she casually adjusted her top.

"Did you get a good look, brother?" she asked.

"I did thank you."

"Kiss my ass," Karen told him.

"Later, tonight, maybe," Slater answered smiling at her.

Karen winked at him and then was gone, swimming away from the shore out to the raft about one hundred yards from shore. She would climb up and layout for a short while in the bright sunlight. She would leave the unpacking of the car to Slater. He smiled as he remembered her lovely tits, heading back up to the house to unload their things from the car. When he was done putting everything in the house, he changed into his swim trunks and headed for the lake.

He swam out to the raft as quietly as he could. Stopping about ten yards out, he treads water looking at his sister laying there in the sun on her back. She had her top off. She looked magnificent. He knew as he got closer she would turn over and hide her tits from his view. Stroking as quietly as he could he swam around to the far ladder, then waited. When the wake of a passing boat started the raft to bobbing, he slowly climbed up to the platform. His sister was still on her back with her eyes closed.

"Nice tits sis," he said softly.

"Son of a bitch," Karen yelled covering her breasts with her hands.

Slater laughed as he came all the way up on the raft. He sat down next to her. She punched him in the arm. Her way of saying she still loved him. Turning her back to him, she pulled her top back on. Slater even tied the top strings for her.

"You do have nice tits, by the way. Way better than Teresa Schroth," Slater said.

"Really? You think so? Hey, when have you ever seen her tits?"

"Yes. Yes. Two weeks ago when I took her parking in Cutters woods."

"You and Teresa made out in Cutters woods?"

"We did."

"Was she any good?" Karen asked.

"She was...okay. I only have one other girl to compare her to and she was really good."

"Who? Come on tell me who?" Karen badgered him.

"I'm not telling. No. I'm not telling you who, because you'll just blab it all over the place and embarrass her. So, I'm not going to say."

Karen rolled toward her brother and started to tickle him.

"Tell me, brother," she shouted as she continued to tickle his ribs.

"No!" Slater shouted as he tried to roll away from Karen.

Karen didn't let him get away from her fingers. She kept tickling him. He eventually stopped trying to escape and started to tickle her back.

"Slater, that's not fair. You know I'm really ticklish," she screamed laughing from his fingers digging into her ribs just below her tits.

Yet Karen didn't stop her assault on Slater. Both were laughing and giggling as they rolled around on the raft platform. Eventually, Slater wound up on top of Karen, digging his fingers gently into her ribs. Karen was laughing so hard now she started to pee. Slater felt her warmth through his trunks. He stopped tickling her. Looking down at his sister, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the floor of the raft.

"Now what are you going to do?" he asked.

"Nothing. Until I catch my breath, that is. Then I'm going to pin you."

"You think so?" Slater smiled evilly down at Karen.

She felt his cock start to harden as he pressed his pelvis against hers to keep her pinned. She sighed, without knowing she had. Slater looked at her, his face looked serious. Sighing again she quit smiling as his face got closer to hers. Then his lips were pressed against hers. She moaned, not really meaning to. Kissing him back she realized they were about to cross a line and she turned her head away from his.

"Please stop Slater?" she said.

Slater rolled off her and lay on his back. He was mentally beating himself up for doing that to her.

"I'm sorry Karen. I shouldn't have done that."

Karen rolled so she was on her side looking down at his face. She smiled at him.

"No worries brother. I kind of liked it, but..."

"I know, we shouldn't."

"Maybe."

Karen lay her head on Slater's chest. Slater played with Karen's hair. Karen put her hand on Slater's stomach and felt him shiver at her touch. She smiled, not looking at her brother. His arms came up and hugged her to him. She closed her eyes, feeling very safe in his embrace. They lay like that for a very long time.

"I'm hungry," Karen said finally breaking the spell.

She rolled to her feet. Slater did too. They both drove into the water and swam to shore. Halfway there, Slater overtook Karen and as he passed her, he pulled her top off and swam away with it in his mouth. Karen screamed and increased her speed to catch up with him. Slater reached the shore first and stood there holding out Karen's top.

"Give that to me," she shouted from the water.

"Come get it. I've already seen them, what's the problem, sis?"

"Just toss them to me," Karen scolded him.

Slater smiled at her as he walked toward her. He gave her the top. She tried to put it on under the water but couldn't. Shaking her head she stood showing Slater her tits once more. She turned and Slater helped tie her top. She punched him in the arm as she walked to the house. Slater laughed as he followed her.

In the house, they didn't find anything that they liked. Hopping in the car, Slater drove up the gravel road to the small village. There was a diner there where they could get burgers and a soda. Both still had on the swimsuits, which was just fine with the diner's owner. She was a good friend of Sally, Slater and Karen's mom. Sally was a woman as old as their mother. Sally was single, divorced really and she ran the diner. She had a cook, whose food was more than just good. The place was run down on the outside, but the inside was spotless.

They sat at the counter, ordered watched what was going on. There were two rowdy patrons sitting in a booth, making rude comments to Sally. Sally was very pretty, just like the twins mother. The cook warned them once. He was a big guy and could probably take them both. Slater just sat there glaring at the two, who now had noticed Karen.

"Hey sweetie, why don't you come sit with us? We'll show you a good time," one said.

Karen ignored them. Slater just glared even harder.

"Oh, look at the boyfriend, he seems to be upset," the other one said laughing.

Slater got off his stool. Karen tried to stop him, to no avail. Slater walked over to the both. He towered over both of them. His muscles rippled across his chest as he leaned on the table of the booth.

"Why don't you two get up and walk out. Before there is trouble you can't handle," Slater said softly.

"You, trouble little boy," the one who had shouted at Karen said.

"Yeah, I'm trouble you don't want to tempt."

They both laughed and started to get up. Slater back away from the booth. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Karen. As the guy with his back to her rose, she kicked him in the nuts. Hard. He flopped down on the floor holding his jewels. His buddy looked down at him. As he started to look up, Slater hit his jaw with his balled up fist. The guy hit the floor head first. Both were out for the count. Sally came over looking down at both of them.

"You two are no longer welcome here," she said loudly. Then she kicked them both in the balls. "You got two minutes to leave or I call the law."

The two got to their feet and staggered to the door. The local Sheriff was there looking at them.

"What did I tell you two boy just an hour ago over at Kalleen? It's time you got out of my county. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

They both nodded as they squeezed past him and out to the parking lot climbing on a pair of hogs. The Sheriff nodded at Sally. She smiled at him and blew him a kiss. Slater was on the way back to his stool when the Sheriff stopped him.

"Next time wait 'till I get her Slater. I know you were just protecting your sister and Sally, but that's my job. You hear me?"

"Of course Sheriff, but that's assuming you make it in time."

"I does. If I'm not here within five minutes, you take whatever action you think necessary. Okay?"

"Sure Sheriff. Nice seeing you again, sir."

"Don't sir me Slater. My name is Sam to you."

"Okay Sam," Slater said smiling.

"Hello Miss Karen," Sam said.

"Hello, Sam. How's the wife? The kids?" Karen asked.

"They are just fine dear, thank you for asking," Sam replied smile at Karen. "Sally, I'll be around, just in case, don't hesitate to call."

"I won't Sam," she shouted as he pushes the door open and left.

Sally came down with our burgers and set them down in front of us.

"Thank you for what you did Slater, Karen."

"No problem Sally," Slater said.

"These are on the house," Sally said.

"No, we couldn't Sally, really," Karen said.

"You damn well can, young lady," Sally scolded.

"Okay, okay," Karen replied giggling.

Sally nodded and smiled at the two of them. Then she was gone. The pair ate and were just about to leave when Sally was right there, as Slater tried to leave money.

"You better pick that up or I'll tell you mom what an ungrateful snot you are," Sally said chuckling.

"You would too, wouldn't you?" Slater asked picking up the money.

Sally pulled him to her, hugging him hard. She then kissed his cheek. Karen got the same treatment from her.

"Have a good day you two."

"You too Sally," Slater and Karen said together.

They were home in ten minutes. Slater had checked his rearview mirror the entire way home. No motorcycles had fallen in behind them. Slater had been worried that the bikers would be waiting for them if they happened to notice which way they had come from. Evidently, they didn't. Slater grabbed a blanket and some towels and stuffed them in a Ziploc plastic bag.

"What's that for?" Karen asked.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers
12