Fraternal Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding me, you made me so hot with yours and then having to tell you mine, I couldn't think of anything but mom, but in bed with me or you with me watching."

"Shit! Now I have a hard-on," Slater said.

"And I'm seriously wet," Karen said.

"Shower time," they both shouted at the same time.

Smiling at each other, they both climbed into the shower. It was really fun washing each other. Slater was so excited to explore his sister's body as he soaped her up. Karen was also excited lathering up Slater. His cock was so hard and his balls were fun to play with as she let them slip around in her fingers. Once Slater rinsed himself off, Karen dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Slater groaned as she sucked him into her warm, wet mouth. She didn't suck him for long. Rinsing, she then pushed him down to his knees and pulled his mouth to her pussy. His tongue went to work on her clit. She was up on her tiptoes sighing with pleasure.

"Stop," she yelled. "Please, stop."

Slater stopped, standing and pulled her into his arms. She shivered and it wasn't because she was cold.

"You are so good at that," she whispered. "Mom will really love when you eat her pussy."

"Stop!" Slater cried. "That will probably never happen."

"But it is fun to fantasize about, isn't it?" Karen asked.

"Well, yes, but..."

"Now you stop. And don't tell me, if there came a time she would let you, you wouldn't?"

"Okay, I won't tell you that," Slater said chuckling at his sister.

Karen punched his arm and turned off the water. They each grabbed a towel and dried the other off.

Out in the kitchen, Slater put on some coffee. He then went to his bedroom and put on a t-shirt and shorts. When he came back, Karen was in a t-shirt and shorts too. During the day, they might have visitors. At night with all the lights off, they could be sure not to have anyone bother them. That's the way it worked up here. During the day, visitors galore. After dark, the cabin was a-rockin'.

"Where do you want to go for breakfast? I don't feel like cooking," Karen said.

"I don't care," Slater said. "The diner is okay by me."

"Then to the diner," Karen quipped as she took the last of her coffee and dumped it in the sink.

Slater followed suit and they both entered the garage. Karen opened the overhead door, as Slater backed the car out. Karen closed the door locking it, got in the car and they drove away. As they pulled up to the diner, Karen swore.

"Shit! Not again?"

"Different bikes, sweetheart," Slater told her. She nodded.

Slater parked and they went in. Sally waved at them as she started to the front of the diner to greet them. She put them in a booth this time.

"What'll you two have?" she asked.

"I want three eggs scrambled with a side of bacon and toast," Karen said.

"Okay, Slater?"

"Give me the same, Sally."

"No coffee?"

"Orange juice," Karen said. Slater nodded.

Sally hurried away to put their order in. As Slater watched her, he caught sight of the two guys that had to be the owners of the bikes out front. They were talking and gesturing toward Karen and Slater. Slater continued to watch as one of them rose and walked their way.

"Shit! Not again?" he said.

Turning Karen saw the man come at them. Slater slipped out of the booth. The man halted, raised his hands and spoke.

"I'm not here to cause trouble, mister," he said.

"Then what do you want?" Salter asked.

"I...can I come over there to talk?" he asked.

Slater waved him closer. He stopped at the seat where Karen sat. He turned looking at Karen.

"I want to apologize for what my brother did and said yesterday. When he got home, I got a call from the sheriff, he told me what happened. I beat the snot out of him. This morning I beat the snot out of his buddy. I heard you beat the snot out of both of them?"

"I just hit one, once. I had help with the other one," Slater said pointing at his sister.

"I see," he said looking at Karen again. "Well, I'm sorry it happened. You two have a good day."

He turned and went back to his booth. Slater sat back down. Sally was there with their food.

"Those two are the nicest boys you will ever meet," Sally said.

"Then what happened to his brother?" Salter asked.

"No one knows, he just turned out bad." Sally turned and walked away.

Karen and Slater ate, paid for their meal and left. When they got home, Karen opened the garage door and Slater pulled the car in, Karen closed and locked the door. They went inside. Both collapsed on the couch. They smiled at each other. Slater leaned over and kissed Karen. She kissed him back. Then they heard motorbikes roaring by. Slater got up and went to the kitchen window. He watched and listened for a while. The bikes never returned.

"How about we take a swim?" Slater suggested.

"Sure. Are we going to use the blanket this time? I think I got splinters in my ass last time." She giggled heading for the bathroom.

Slater chuckled. He didn't remember seeing any splinters in her ass yesterday. He headed for the bathroom too. He grabbed his suit off the towel rack and stepped into the hall. He stripped. He did notice Karen watching him.

"I never get tired of seeing you naked," she quipped.

Slater looked at her. She was taking her time stripping down. He pulled his trunks up and just stood, watching her. She was finally naked and just stood, posing for him. He sighed, closed his eye and turned. He opened his eyes went to the living room to wait for Karen. His dick was hard again. Karen walked up behind him and grabbed his cock, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I also love touching you," she said softly.

"And if you don't stop, we'll never get out of here today."

"Oh, boy, you must think a lot of yourself. Do you really think you could satisfy me all day?" Karen teased.

"Probably not, but I will give it a good try."

Karen squeezed him once more. Then let go and came around in front of him. She pulled his lips to hers. He sighed kissing her back.

"Will you fuck me on the raft?" Karen asked.

"No, too public," Slater answered.

"You're right. Okay, just kissing, touching and swimming. Oh and wrestling." Karen laughed. Slater chuckled as they gathered the blanket and towels and stuffed them into the plastic bag.

To be Continued...

12