Fraternity Ch. 02

Story Info
The kids cum home.
4.8k words
4.56
68.8k
15
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

That afternoon Shawn and Sue headed off for home. Since their parents left town on an overnight trip, someone had to feed, water, and walk the dog. Their home wasn't too far away so it was an easy trip. They didn't both need to go, but it was good to get away from college occasionally as well.

While playing with their dog, Shawn brought up that morning's incident.

"That was some party, wasn't it?"

"It was a blast!" Sue responded. "I can't believe all that happened."

"Yeah, like you grabbing my balls"

"That's not what I meant. But what was wrong with that?"

"Well you're my sister, for one."

"So?" she said. "What are you afraid of, incest?"

His eyes widened. "Well, yes, I guess so."

She looked at him and sighed, like trying to explain something to a 4 year old. "Incest is about marriage and kids. That's all. Not just a little fun. Besides, I'm not ready to have your children yet." She smiled and poked him in the ribs as she liked to do.

"Really?" he said. "I don't know. It seems kind of strange."

"Just because we haven't done anything like that before. We've lived together for years and nothing ever happened. Damn it!"

Shawn looked up, surprised. "What do you mean damn it?"

"Just think of all the sex we could have been having." As she said this she moved close to him, taking his upper arm.

"Sue!"

"What?"

"I... I'm confused." Shawn was having trouble forming his thoughts. "What would people think?"

"I never worried about that!" she said. "Look, Gail didn't think it was bad, did she?"

"Well, no."

"It's just your hang-up. Besides, who will know?" Sue's fingers were making circles on his hard chest and flat, firm stomach, turning Shawn on. Sue was turned on as well. What a hunk her brother was!

"What did you want to do?" He was weakening.

"Sweetie, there's not much I don't do." She smiled at him provocatively. "And I'd love to do it with you."

He was speechless now, thinking of having sex with Sue. He was sure that's what she meant. It was very tempting. She was just about the sexiest girl he knew. Tall, leggy, thin, with a great figure and ass. He had not been able to get the image of her breasts out of his head. So large, yet firmly shaped. His favorite parts were her long, hard nipples that pointed up at the ends of her tits. Of course with those thoughts his penis just had to get stiff.

And Sue noticed. She smiled at him and let her hand drop from his stomach to his groin. Her fingers traced down the hardened shaft, then her palm traced back up. Shawn moaned in pleasure.

Sue giggled and asked. "Are you feeling better about this now?"

"I am feeling really good!" he said, nearly shouting.

"Okay then. That's my big man. Now let's get this big man out of his pants." She undid his pants and let them drop. He helped, anxious to get going since he had decided to do it. Actually he didn't remember when he had decided to, but evidently he had.

Sue pulled his boxers down, exposing his long, thick penis, and kneeled on the floor in front of him.

"That's what I want," she said. She wrapped her hand around his dick, stroking it lovingly. She took two fingers and slid them over his smooth, circumcised cock head several times. Shawn shivered at her touch.

"I have a confession," she said.

"What's that?"

She started jacking his dick up and down before she answered. "I love cock."

"Yeah?" He didn't think that sounded unusual. He loved pussy. Normal, right?

"No," she said. "I mean I really love cock. Not just interested or like it like my friends do. I crave the feel of a cock - in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy. I feel so empty if I don't get a hard cock. And often"

"Well, put that hard cock in your mouth," Shawn ordered.

Sue smiled up at him. "Absolutely!"

She pulled his cock over to her mouth. Her tongue stuck out and licked around the head, to Shawn's moans. Then her lips parted and covered the head, her tongue again active in her mouth, flicking rapidly across the tip. Then she started sucking on the shaft as more and more of it slid into her mouth.

Shawn was moaning loudly as his cock disappeared into Sue's mouth. She could feel changes in his dick, changes that meant he would be cumming soon. She knew he needed to cum, so that he would last longer next time. She was hoping it would be a long night.

Shawn felt the cum boiling deep inside. He knew the first time would come quickly. But then he should be able to last a lot longer next time. He hoped he could do more than just one more. Now that he was convinced it was okay, he wanted to explore every inch of her body. He, too, hoped it was going to be a long night.

His cock swelled as the cum started on its way. There was no stopping it now. He moaned and shoved his hips forward so that his cock went deep into her mouth. His cum shot down her throat. She swallowed quickly, having had a good bit of practice.

Sue kept him in her mouth and licked the cum off his cock while the spasms ended, then it gradually shrank. When it was pretty soft she finally pulled her mouth back and off. Shawn fell back onto the couch.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit," he said. "My God, you are good!"

"You don't mind that I'm your sister?"

"Fuck, no," he answered. "But there is another problem."

Sue got serious. What could be his problem now? She looked up at him questioningly.

He looked at her and said, "You still have your clothes on."

They looked at each other for a moment, smiled, and then Shawn lunged at her. They rolled around on the floor, laughing as their clothes came off. When they were both naked they stopped. Shawn looked at Sue's body, from her long blonde hair, over her pretty face, now with a little cum smeared on it, over her luscious breasts and hairy mound, and down her long, long, very shapely legs.

He lowered his head to her pussy and licked her slit, parting the labia and sliding inside. He found her surprisingly wet. He spread her lips with his fingers and sunk his tongue deeper, wiggling it from side to side, then moving up to find her clit. He stuck his tongue under her hood and flicked her clit. Sue was moaning, thrashing her head from side to side, and then he stopped.

"So you like cock, do you?

"YES!" she cried out, upset that he stopped.

"So you don't like this? Want me to stop?"

"NO! KEEP GOING! SUCK MY PUSSY!"

He smiled to himself and then dove back down, licking the juices out of her cunt. He kept eating her pussy like a pro until she was climbing the walls in excitement, ready to cum. Then he stopped.

"FUCK!"" she said. "What's wrong?"

He didn't answer, and she didn't need him to. He climbed up her body and positioned his engorged dick at her pussy. Finding her hole with his dick, he shoved it in roughly. Sue shrieked with excitement and relief. She raised her hips up to meet each of his thrusts. She wasn't thinking, just reacting to her animal lusts. He pounded into her pussy and she pounded back as good as she could. She felt her orgasm coming but pumped her hips right through it, screaming through her orgasm. Shawn kept driving into her, and she kept pumping up to meet him. Her orgasm didn't really stop. It let up in intensity but then started back up again. Sue's screaming filled the room once again, and this time when her cumming stopped, she slowed down, exhausted.

Shawn reacted to her hips stopping, his exhausted sister wrung out like a dishrag. But he was a long way from done. At least a long way from being able to stop. Shawn placed his hands on her hips and flipped her over. It was easy with his large biceps as well as his build up of passion. She was flung like a rag doll and laid on her stomach, arms and legs splayed out, not caring what was happening. Then she felt his erection stab into her pussy and drive into her cunt from behind.

She still didn't move, but she did feel the excitement build quickly in her depths. Shawn pulled her hips up into the air for a better angle, and drove balls deep into her. Sue expelled all the air in her lungs as his cock drove hard into her, ravaging her cunt. He was turned on perhaps as much as he had ever been, and was pretty nearly out of control. Instead of feeling that fucking his sister was wrong, it somehow now made it hotter. Much hotter!

Sue was still limp, but feeling the cock driving so forcefully into her had her pussy excited again. No, not again. Still. She never did get a chance to truly come down on the inside of her body, her pussy spasming through it all. She slid her arms up under her and pushed her body back, lifting her ass further up into the air.

"Oh my God," thought Shawn as her ass raised up. It was such a beautifully shaped ass, and caused him to drive even harder into her pussy. He drove harder and at a better angle, so that his cock pushed further and faster than ever. They both cried out at the further intrusion. Shawn couldn't last much longer, and he drove mindlessly as hard as he could, with Sue's hips once again starting to push her hips back to meet his plunges.

His balls started to hurt from being thrown back and forth so hard, but that was forgotten as Sue felt her pussy start squeezing the intruding cock involuntarily as she came once again. It was so hard that she actually felt a little pain from her muscles straining, but there was nothing she could do but cum. Fortunately her pussy muscles gripping Shawn's cock drove him over the edge, and his cum shot out, much to his relief. They both pushed their genitals against each other, slowing down, finally stopping. Sue dropped back to the floor, this time even more drained. Shawn followed her down, his cock staying inside. He fell on top of her, trying to keep most of his weight off her with one arm, but he was too worn out and fell off to the floor.

They lay side by side for several minutes before Shawn's fingers could crawl over and hold her hand. It was several more minutes before any other movement was possible. Each of them attempted to speak a couple times, but only moaned as they couldn't even form words. Finally Shawn managed to speak. Slowly.

"Fuck. That was fantastic."

"Geez. I was literally fucked senseless," she said. About two minutes later she managed to say, "I couldn't stop cumming!"

That made Shawn smile. Then they both fell asleep for about two hours, hand in hand. When they awoke they were sore but able to move. They cuddled with each other and fell asleep again for another hour. Sue woke up and found Shawn gone. He came back in the room with two glasses of ice water, handing her one.

"Thanks," she said, sitting up. "You really are sweet. I really need this."

"You wore me out," he said.

"Ha! What about me?"

"You," Shawn said, drawing his words out dramatically, "are the most beautiful woman I know."

The words struck Sue. Of course she knew she was attractive. But to hear her brother say that, in that way, touched her deeply.

"You are very good-looking yourself," she answered. Afraid that her words sounded like a hollow response, she added, "Really. And your body is great. Your chest and abs are to die for." She slowly let her fingers trace over him as she spoke. "And you have about the biggest dick I have ever seen."

"How many have you seen?" he asked.

"Quite a few," she answered, sheepishly. As they talked, her hands tracing over his body was having an effect, and his dick started hardening again.

Shawn reached over and placed a finger on her protruding nipple, pushing it inwards, playing with it.

"Let's go upstairs," he suggested. Or was it an order?

"Aren't you done yet?

"I'm refreshed. How about you?"

"Oh, I'm ready for anything," she answered, feeling herself getting wet again.

As they reached the top of the stairs, Shawn said, "Let's use Mom and Dad's room."

Sue got excited. There was something so naughty about having sex in her parents' room.

They went, pulled down the cover on the bed, and crawled in. It was a big, plush bed, much more than either of theirs. Shawn attacked her tits, which he surprisingly hadn't really done before. He sucked in the nipple and played his tongue over it, then sucked in as much of her tit as would fit in his mouth. If the saying 'anything more than a mouthful is wasted' was true, then Sue had a lot of waste. He didn't mind. And he really didn't let it go to waste, either. He squeezed the firm flesh that wouldn't fit in his mouth, and took turns with which portion he sucked on. Then he moved over and did the same to her other tit. He closed his teeth around her nipple, leaving just enough room for it to fit between, then sucked it in between his teeth, and pushed it back out with his tongue. When he repeated this rapidly it sent a chill through her nipple all the way down to her pussy, and she groaned.

"Oh, God, that feels good!" she said.

Shawn pulled his mouth off her tit, leaving only his hand to pleasure her. He reached over the side of the bed, opened the drawer of the night-stand, and pulled something out. When he moved back over to Sue, he grabbed one of her wrists and raised it up over her head, handcuffing her to the headboard. While Sue was still confused, he did the same to the other wrist, then looked down at her face with a delighted smile.

"What?" Sue was confused. "Where did you get those?"

Shawn said, "I discovered this drawer by accident, not long ago. Evidently Mom and Dad are a little bit kinky."

When Sue smiled, he assumed she was okay with this, and reached back in the drawer. His hand came out holding something. Sue couldn't tell what it was at first. It looked like a penis. My God, it was a penis, a rubber one it looked like.

"What is that for?" she asked.

"That seems like a silly question," smiling as he said it. "It's all for you."

Sue was getting nervous. This was something new for her. But she was much more excited than nervous. Shawn displayed the rubber penis in front of her face, even rubbing it along her lips. He was enjoying teasing her, and she was enjoying it, too.

The he rubbed it down her neck, slowly down between her big breasts, and across her stomach. He reached the beginning of her slit and started wiggling it back and forth more. He pushed it down between her pussy lips, slowly going all the way to the bottom of her slit, then back up. He pushed in further and made the trip again. This time he stopped with most of the shaft between her labia, and he rolled it around between them. It even had ridges like a real penis, and those bumps caused even more excitement between her legs. By now she was moaning a lot, and wondering just what was going to happen.

She found out before long. He turned the penis so that the tip rested at the entrance to her vagina. He put a little pressure on it and it pushed in an inch or so. He twisted the penis in a circle, Strange sensations coursed through her body. No real penis can do that, she thought. Shawn pressed it in another inch, and rotated it again. Sue was starting to get really turned on, as if she wasn't already. Each time he pushed it in another inch or two he would twist it, giving her those unique sensations. It was so exciting. yet what she needed now was for him to shove the thing inside her, over and over.

"Fuck me with that thing!" she said loudly.

"Sure I will," Shawn answered. "When I'm ready."

Sue's eyes got wide as she looked at her brother. Was he only going to tease her with that? Why didn't he just make her cum?

He kept twisting it inside of her, then leaned down to lick her clit with his tongue. It was quite engorged, and caused her to scream out with his touch. He licked slowly, and sucked lightly, and Sue was writhing on the bed with the assault on her.

"Oh shit. Fuck. FUCK!" she cried.

Shawn now did what she had asked, and began to guide the fake penis out and back in, slowly exciting the walls of her cunt even more. Sue felt relieved, as her climax built even higher. She needed to cum.

"Please make me cum," she said to Shawn. Oh, if only her hands weren't restrained.

As her climax started to build, Shawn removed the penis from her pussy. Moaning very, very loudly now, she could not stand the empty feeling in her pussy, and the lost orgasm that she almost had. "NOOO!" she shouted.

Shawn placed his palm on her mound, pressing against her clit while his fingers reached down to her labia, playing with her soaked pussy lips. Gently, not enough to sustain the build up to orgasm. Just enough to keep her begging for it. Her hands were flailing, making the handcuffs scratch against the headboard. Shawn wasn't concerned about it, as it had already been scratched and dented. Go, Mom! (Or maybe Dad?)

While playing with her pussy, he leaned over to suck on her tits again. He did the nipple thing again, sucking them in between his teeth and pushing it back out, rapidly. She seemed to have liked that, and she did again. Her moaning told him so.

He snaked two fingers into her love hole, and she moaned in relief. Yes! She loved having something in her pussy again. She shoved her hips up, loving the pressure on her pussy walls. The pleasure of her pussy and her nipples suddenly overcame her, and an orgasm rose from her depths with no warning. It knocked her for a loop it was so sudden, after all of the foreplay. Shawn kept the stimulation up all through her orgasm, feeling her cum on his fingers. Well, they definitely would have to wash the sheets before they went back to school.

With all of the sex play with Sue, Shawn had driven himself crazy as well. His cock was rigid and needed relief. Quickly he turned on the bed, placing one leg over Sue's head, his knees on either side, his cock in her face. He pushed it down to her lips and she opened her mouth wide, taking several inches at once. Shawn bent his face to her pussy and began to lick up some of the juices she had leaked out. His tongue in her pussy, and flicking her clit, kept her excitement at a high level And Sue's tongue was doing a good job on his cock as well. Her teeth, though, kept biting into the skin of his dick. She couldn't control her actions in this position with the level of her excitement. It caused him enough pain that he pulled out, turned around again, and positioned himself between her legs.

At this point Shawn wasted little time. He held his dick at her entrance and sunk deep into her cunt in one hard stroke. Sue shrieked at the sudden intrusion of her depths, but she loved it. All of the long-building pressure was being released. With just a few pumps of Shawn's manhood into her, she erupted with a screaming, thrashing orgasm, losing all control and all ability to think rationally. Her hands pulled at her restraints while her body thrashed around, her hips pushing up to meet Shawn's thrusts.

Shawn, however, was not to that point as yet. Being driven to the edge, he was plunging into Sue with increased speed. Sue's legs had wrapped around his body. He now hooked his arms under her knees, lifting her legs up and back, parallel to her body, bending her in half. Her cunt was now wide open to his body. This allowed him to drive his cock even deeper into her cunt, penetrating her even further than before. His knees dug into the bed as he feverishly stabbed his cock into her, driving them both to ecstasy. Her cunt gripped him as her muscles clamped down on his cock and Sue erupted once again in a violent explosion. He kept driving through the suddenly tight channel, his cock being strangled into his own explosion. They both rammed into each other as hard as they could, their groins mashed together in the throes of their climax.

Shawn dropped onto Sue, completely limp, his full weight on her. She didn't care, though, because she wasn't able to even be aware of it. They lay there completely spent, his penis gradually deflating inside of her. The first thought Sue had was of her leg being free of his weight. For the second time that night, both of them lay completely exhausted form their exploits. They were drained. And sore.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers
12