Fraternity Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my shirt like an exotic dancer. I tried to think like what a male stripper would do for a small audience; it really didn't seem like I could do no wrong. When I let it drop to the ground, the men cheered. As I undid my belt, they became ravenous. It gave me courage and aroused me. I pulled my zipper down, again the guys went wild. By now Miguel & Terrence had cleared off the table and I was being encouraged to use it as a small stage. I stepped up on it and got a rush of empowerment as I looked down at all four men looking up, glued to what I would do next.

I undid my pants and slowly pulled them down. After I stepped out of them, Miguel took them so I wouldn't trip on them. Now I was only in my underwear. I was slightly embarrassed that I was wearing tighty-whities. If I knew I was going to be striping in front of four black studs, I might have worn something sexier, like bikini briefs. I asked if we could go back to "In Da Club" which the men were happy to oblige with, if it meant I was going to really get into my performance.

As the music thumped and pulsated, I grooved to it. Making the sexiest, most sensual moves I could think of for my black audience. I looked over at Terrence on the beanbag and he had actually pulled out his cock and was stroking it! The sight of it almost caused me to fall off the table. It was so fucking long! It wasn't as thick as Carl's but even from where I was, I could see that he had at least two inches in length on him. The idea that I had caused this guy to get hard and want to play with it only made me more into wanting to strip for them.

I looked over at Ro, he was the calmest, almost studying me. He was also the one that I figured to have the biggest cock. Something really drew me to him, and I spun around facing away from him. I pulled my underwear over my ass, exposing it, mainly to Ro, then I bent down, shaking my ass to the beat.

All the men cooed and exploded with approval. Ro then stood up and was the first to touch me. He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. All I could do was grab my knees as he seems to examine my asshole and fondle my ass cheeks. Miguel took Ro's lead and walked around in front of me. He didn't say a word, but I knew what he wanted. I straightened up and pulled my underwear down to the top of my thighs, exposing my stiff cock. Although I don't consider myself hung, a 7 1/2" cock isn't all bad. Miguel smiled and took my cock in his hands.

When Terrence got to his feet with his cock still out of his pants, he joined his roommate and fondled me as well. The men were handling my cock and balls. I moaned at the sensation of three pairs of hands feeling me up. "Oh guys," I groaned. "Great party!"

I was dying to see Ro & Miguel's dicks, but I was enjoying the groping revelry that was going on. What happened next was really unexpected, but I wasn't about to complain. The men started to suck my cock; Ro was tonguing my asshole. Carl actually jumped up on the table and began kissing me. It was like I had all four black men worshiping me. It was sheer heaven.

Even while I was enjoying this attention, I was craving their cocks more and more. Several minutes passed and finally I had to ask if I could step down. It was as much that I was getting weak kneed as much as I wanted to get some cocks in my mouth. I took to my knees and the men instinctually surrounded me. The other three cocks were being pulled as I took Terrence's ebony pole in my mouth. I had wrapped both of my hands around this incredibly long dick and still had several inches of untouched cock in front of me. It had to be at least eleven inches and so hard & straight.

I was sucking his incredible cock when I saw another cock to my right. When I turned my head, I back away in shock. Miguel's cock was a deep brown color, like his skin. Maybe seven or eight inches long but so damn thick! The head alone would scare many people. It was the size of a plum, and I am not talking about an average sized one. His uncircumcised penis had a great deal of foreskin. As he pulled the skin over that huge head, it was nearly completely covered. What really stood out were the huge veins that ran all over his shaft. It looked like a roadmap of a well populated county. Thick ones, thinner ones simply covered all over his shaft. When I took a hold of it, I cried out, "Oh my God!" I couldn't touch my thumb with any of my fingers. It was that fucking dense.

I opened my mouth wide and fit it in my mouth. My jaw was mightily agape when I took him in my mouth. Now I was sucking on two really amazing black cocks, in just days I went from sucking my first cock to sucking two at the same time. I felt both overwhelmed and lucky at the same time. I spent several minutes pleasing both of their dicks with either my mouth or my hand. Both of them were to my sides, I was going back and forth for over ten minutes when Ro walked from behind me. He had gotten completely nude as I was working Terrence & Miquel's cocks. His cock was now in front of my face. I looked up to his face with an expression of sheer intimidation. He had a monster cock.

Perhaps as long as Terrence and as thick as Miquel. The combination of length and girth like this makes for a huge, daunting black dick. As he brought it closer to my face, the other two pulled back. I could tell who the alpha male was in this pack was and he was hungry for my mouth. After a long gaze at that staggering male appendage, I looked up at Ro, I am certain I had a look of feebleness and servitude. I was in total submission as he took his cock and stuffed it into my mouth. Once he penetrated my mouth, he cupped my chin and the back of my head. I didn't have to bob my head; he fucked my mouth himself.

I reached up and took his ass cheeks in my hands as his big black cock was pushed in and pulled back between my lips. Again, my jaw was wide open accepting that heavy weapon. It didn't take long for the first tear to run down my cheek, but Ro was considerate and wiped it away. I felt my hands being taken off his ass and wrapped around the two dicks that were just in my mouth. Now I was pleasing three amazing black dicks, the fourth was coming soon.

As I was on my knees, sucking Ro and jerking off Terrence & Miguel, I sensed that Carl was sliding under me. I pulled my leg up, staying on one knee and using my foot to brace my balance. This gave Carl the room to slide under me. I could see his legs in front of me and my hips were being positioned & then pulled down. I could feel his head being pressed against my asshole. Thank goodness he had lubricated that head, it started to slide inside me.

Despite my mouth being filled with cock, I let out a tremendous moan. I might have been screaming if I wasn't so muted. I never had been penetrated before; this was a new sensation I never felt before. Since my ass was still a little wet from the licking Ro gave it. I could feel my asshole accepting Carl's cock. But when I felt the pop and sensation of his cock penetrating me, I let out a great whimper, as if I overcame the hardest part of this challenge. It was the first time I had a cock in my ass, I knew it was a pleasurable sensation. Now the magic number was four, four big, impressive black cocks in my mouth, ass and hands. The party had turned into an interracial gang bang.

Now as I was stuffed, fucked and used, I started to think about that blond cheerleader. The one who people talked about taking on all those black men at the party. They were brutal in their judgement, but they had no idea how exciting it was, how fulfilling it actually was to please so many black men at the same time. I related to her experience and understood why she told her friends about it. I even started to bounce myself on Carl's big black dick as I got into my own situation more.

For some reason, who knows why. I asked if someone would un-pause the video again. It actually was a good idea; the men really came alive even more as the video played. I would also watch the screen from the corner of my eye, helping me get even more in the mood. This played out for several minutes until, Miguel announced he wanted some of my white ass. My eyes got large as I had Ro deep between my lips. His was the cock I feared the most in my ass, Ro's was second. Cocks were removed from my mouth and ass. I was picked up and moved to the beanbag. Terrence sat in the beanbag and opened his legs. I was positioned on my knees and elbows in front of him. As I took Terrence in my mouth for the second time, I could feel lube being applied to my asshole. I was already slick from Carl's fucking, but I was about to learn, the extra ointment would be needed.

My cheeks were spread, I felt the inimitable, unforgettable sensation of a large head being pressed against my asshole. I took Terrence's cock out of my mouth so I could grit my teeth. As it was slowly inserted into me, I heaved huge breaths and shook my head in disbelief. Under all of that pain was as much pleasure, my cock throbbed as that big brown cock was pushed into me. I cried out, "Fuck! I can't believe how thick you are!"

Miguel's mix of races showed immediately. The cock of his father and the passion of his mother's race. Within a minute of being inserted inside me, he began to fuck me as if we were a longtime couple. It was a mix of torrid screwing and loving tenderness. As he laid into me with zealous trusts, he dropped his English and spoke to me in flawless Spanish. "¡Oh papi, tu se siente tan bien!"

I again took Terrence's tasty cock out of my mouth to compliment Miguel, "Oh my God! You're fucking me so good!"

It was hard to get Terrence's cock back into my mouth, I was being shaken and rammed around so much I missed the mark a couple of times until I was able to get it back between my lips. I felt Miquel's hands grip my ass. "Amas mi polla, ¿no eres un chico blanco?"

I had no idea what he was saying, all I know was he was fucking me so hard and fast with a really thick dick. I'm almost certain the precum was pouring out of my cock. By this time Terrence was starting to take control as well, he had a hold of his cock and pulled it out of my mouth, rubbing it all over my face. I was actually fighting with Terrence trying to get his cock back in my mouth. He wanted to rub it on my face, I wanted to suck that brilliant black cock more. I ended up begging and pleading him to let me suck it some more.

I could see the tv screen from where I was positioned. There was a blond guy, like me, who was being spit roasted by two hung black men. If I had seen this video before this night, I would have wished I could have an experience like that, but here I was with a big black cock fucking the hell out of my ass and another big black cock in front of me. I felt so lucky to be able to enjoy a sexual experience like this.

"You love all these big black cocks, don't you, white boy?" Terrence demanded to know.

"Yes...yes I do!" I exclaimed. When I chocked on his cock from going too deep, he once again pulled it out with my saliva all over his head. I tried to catch his cock with my mouth, but it was rubbed all over my cheeks, chin and face. Now I wore my own saliva as it was spread all over my face, Terrence pushed my face into his balls, I started to lick them. "Oh, that's it, Vince. Lick them nuts just like that!"

The way these two were working me over, I wanted to ask if they needed another roommate. I could be fucked by these two like this every day, even if I paid all the rent. As I licked those tremendous balls, I could hear Miguel grunt, "Oh sí, Vince. Voy a eyacular. ¡Tengo un poco de leche para ti!"

I had no idea what he was saying but I had a good idea when he pulled his cock out of my ass and the unmistakable sensation of cum being shot on my back was felt. I felt several loads of heavy cum landing all up and down my back. I just wish I could have seen all of that cum being shot all over my back. Suddenly, Terrence moaned, "Oh shit, oh fuck! I'm cumming!" While continuing to lap on his nuts, I watched with great interest as cum drooled out of his head and skimmed down the sides of his shaft, there was several eruptions of white-hot black seed rolling down that long cock. It was so arousing to watch him ejaculate. I even licked up a few of the lines of semen, to get a taste of his cum. It was delicious.

The men moved away from me as I sat there, exhausted from the pounding I got and the blowjob I gave. I could see Roshaun walking towards me. His big black dick swinging left and right. He looked the most intimidating with his huge arms, massive body and monstrous cock. He also had the darkest skin color. Ro was a true mandingo.

Even though I am 5'10" and about 160 lbs., Ro picked me off the floor with ease and put me over his shoulder. To be manhandled like that was mind-blowing when you consider I was going to have sex with this colossus. I really wasn't given a chance to rest or gather some strength. I was taken to a bedroom and laid on the bed. Ro got into the bed behind me and positioned us in a spooning position, I could sense he was readying his cock with some lube and then my leg was lifted. As his huge cock was being pushed into me, I sighed and reacted with my body as if I was being greatly overwhelmed. Miguel had loosened me up a great deal but feeling that enormous cock of Ro's being pushed into my ass was overwhelming. He slid his head in my ass and soon I was taking several inches of this black king's scepter.

His huge hand kept my leg up in the air, Ro began to work his big black cock in & out of me. I simply moaned loudly as he plowed his huge dick into my body. I may have sounded as if I was in great pain or distress, but I loved every second being fucked by this wonderfully blessed athlete. I also noticed none of the other men were coming in the room. I guess they respected Ro so much, he would have me privately.

He was quiet as he pounded me. Like he was out of bed, he was quiet but intimidating. I absolutely felt his physical dominance over me, it was scary but extremely erotic. It took a few minutes, but I was finally able to produce some words after being tongue tied by Ro's consummate sexual ability.

"Ohhhh, Ro. Your cock feels so good!" I groaned. The giant just continued to pound me with a steady beat. His cock traveled several inches, in and out. My head was turned to the back, I was French kissed by the black Adonis as he continued to fuck me with power.

"Oh God! I never... never had... sex like this!" I panted. I felt so subservient in his powerful arms but that was nothing compared to a few minutes later when I was lifted, while his cock was still embedded in my ass and moved to a reverse cowgirl position.

Now on top of Ro, I was slid up and down on his cock. My own hard cock waved and swung around as I was pumped up and down on his big black cock. He had complete control of me from a grip of my hips. His cock had even reached a new depth. Again, I cried out as I was being manhandled, Ro would simply be the most dominant lover I ever had in my life.

Like a large, heavy ebony piston, he was pumped in & out of me. I had braced myself with my hands on the bed so I could lean back and enjoy the ride. As he continued to pound me with authority, Ro spoke to me in a deep voice, "You think you might like to come over again, Vince?"

"Oh, yes. I would love that!" I answered without hesitation, even if it was hard to speak while being drilled like this.

"We lost our last white boy. He dropped out a month ago. Carl said you loved black cock..."

"I DO!" I interrupted. "I love it so much!" I couldn't help but to exclaim this fact while I was riding a thick black cock well over ten inches long. "I love your parties!"

"Cool. We have them once a month. I would love to see you more." His words really meant a lot. The prospect of hooking up with these guys at least once a month was exciting, so much so my cock began to throb wildly. I felt the rush of a climax build, I took my hand and began to jack off. It was only seconds until my cock shot off loads of cum up in the air. "Oh God... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I screamed. It was a spectacular orgasm, in both sight and sensation.

Roshaun himself grunted and moaned loudly, suddenly he exclaimed, "Oh fuck!" I could feel a particularly heavy load of cum fill my anus, a few more pumps up & down after he came several loads and I slipped off of him. Semen was running out of my asshole. I caught my breath and lumbered into the bedroom's bathroom. I showered and got my clothes on. By then it was after midnight. I suggested I should go back, Carl rode back with me. Halfway back to the dorm, I realized that Carl was the only person who hadn't cum that night.

I pulled to the football stadium's parking lot, asked him to pull his cock out and gave him a blowjob. I enthusiastically sucked Carl's beautiful cock. I kissed, licked and swallowed that big black cock of his, even while another couple parked about 40 feet away from us, making out themselves. I begged him to shoot that sweet black seed in my mouth, which he did as I squeezed his balls swallowing every drop of his jizz that he shot in my mouth.

Before we got out of the car when he returned to the dorm. I had put two and two together. "So that night when you first came to my room all horny, you had discovered that your regular white boy had dropped out, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" He asked shocked.

"Was that night a tryout?"

Carl turned to me and said, "No. I was horny, I knew the way you were playing with my dick that past night in the showers, you had never had a black cock but were curious."

"Well, that's true." I responded.

"I really didn't think of you to replace Gary, the guy we used to have over until the night you came to my room and blew me. I was sure you were really into black men by then." He explained as we walked to our rooms. "You aren't mad, are you?"

"No. I'm actually glad you took that shower that night, all of this might not have happened otherwise." I said as I opened my door and told him good night. As I laid in bed, thinking about the evening, I heard the song "In Da Club" being played on the radio. My cock stiffened, almost by impulse and I jerked it off thinking about what the next party might have in store for me.

12