Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue kept gyrating her hips, more turned on now than ever, but Gary's penis was soft and shrinking, and it soon fell out of Sue's pussy altogether. She groaned in disappointment.

"Sorry," Gary told her. Then he looked up and saw Bob, who Sue was heavily flirting with earlier. "Bob, do me a favor. Sit here."

Bob sat on the chair arm, saying "What's up?"

Gary looked at Sue and asked, "Want to?"

Sue didn't answer, but just looked resigned at what she was going to do. Not because Gary wanted her to, but because she needed to give her pussy some relief. She stood in front of Bob and leaned in, giving him a hug but also letting her hand fall to his lap and find his penis. It was limp, but with a little of Sue's manipulation it was soon hard and ready.

Sue straddled his legs and sat on them. She worked both togas out of the way and slid more toward Bob face to face until his dick pushed into her pussy. She guided it into her hole and slid him deep inside her. She again worked his cock, giving them both pleasure, trying to keep from being obvious. This time, though, Sue was too turned on to go as easy, and she got more carried away. Soon her orgasm hit as she impaled herself on Bob's cock over and over, not worrying about others seeing her. Bob came as well, just as Sue was calming down, and his eruption caused her a few aftershocks. Looking around to see what the reaction was to them fucking, she saw that nobody really was paying much attention to them. Most people were engaged in some sort of making out, a couple nearly fucking, and everyone paying attention only to themselves.

Shawn was surprised to see Sue in the hall the next morning. "You stayed?" asking an obvious question.

"Yeah," she answered. "With Bob."

"So you must be who I heard this morning," he smiled.

Sue laughed. "Probably. I didn't mean to be that loud."

Just then Gail stuck her head out of Shawn's doorway. "I thought I heard Sue's voice."

The girls smiled at each other, knowing that each of them had hooked up and had probably been fucked royally.

"Are you going back to the dorm soon?" Sue asked.

Gail looked sexily at her and then at Shawn. "Yes, but give us a half hour." She giggled and pulled Shawn's hand toward her. "Maybe an hour."

Sue laughed as they disappeared into his room, hugging and kissing as the door shut.

Sue headed back to Bob's room. She thought about them having sex, not quite believing that she was jealous of them. Hadn't she just had sex with Bob this morning? But that was over, as Bob was taking a quick shower and heading off to a dreaded Saturday class. Her pussy started tingling. She thought she was really over-sexed, but couldn't seem to help it.

After a few minutes of debating, she walked back into the hall and stood by the door to Shawn's room. She could hear the sounds of love making inside. She was curious. She had never seen anyone fucking, and here was a chance to see her friend doing it. But her brother was also there. Well, he had watched her fucking hadn't he? It was only right that she finally get a chance to see him.

Sue opened the door quietly and peeked inside. She saw her brother from behind, on his knees and pounding into Gail from behind. Sue stepped inside and closed the door, walking slowly toward the bed. It was fascinating for her to see her brother's cock pushing into Gail's cunt. Even more fascinating was seeing his cock pull back, dragging her labia out with it. His balls were swinging freely, slamming into Gail's pussy with each stroke.

Gail started whimpering, her orgasm building, then bursting as she screamed and shoved her hips backwards, taking all of his cock as deep as it could go. Shawn held on, not able to cum yet. He started pumping again as soon as Gail's pussy relaxed a little. Sue was drawn to them, mesmerized by his swinging balls. She reached out and grabbed them in her hand, pulling them toward her and causing a loud groan from her brother. He did not stop fucking as he was close to cumming, and squeezing his balls was going to make it happen sooner. She rolled them in her palm, pulling them back as he pounded forward into Gail. Shawn shrieked as his cum forced its way out of his cock and deep into Gail's cunt.

Sue let go of his balls only after he was done cumming. Shawn turned to see whose hand had been squeezing his balls, but couldn't see her. A few moments later his cock came free of her pussy, and he turned and sat on the bed. His mind went blank as he saw his sister.

"You? Was that you?" he asked in shock.

"What?" asked Gail, raising herself up to see. "What's going on?"

Shawn ignored her. still looking at Sue. "Were you pulling on my balls?"

Gail's eyes bugged out and looked at Sue for confirmation.

Sue Looked at Shawn. "Yes. I loved the way they were swinging while you fucked."

"But what are even doing in here?" he asked.

"I heard you guys, and anyway, you were watched me, you know."

"That was different,' he said defensively.

"No, it isn't," Sue declared. "Did you like it?"

Shawn looked confused. "Yes, of course. But you're my sister."

"Well, they just felt like balls to me, no matter who they belonged to."

"Cool," Gail said smiling. No one knew what else to say. They just looked at each other, more relaxed, and smiled.

12