Freak Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Things I'm glad I told my mother
10.7k words
4.69
47.3k
92

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luke... " I was being jostled. "Luke, baby, I have to go!" I forced my eyes open with a mental pry bar. My sister, Lucie, was bending over me. "I have to go home. I just wanted to say, I love you and I'll talk to you soon!" She gave me a quick kiss and turned to leave.

"Love you, too! See ya," I muttered, then she was gone. Mom threw her arm over my chest.

"Bye, honey," she grumbled, no more awake than I was. Molding her body to mine, her leg slid over my thigh before she pecked me on the cheek. "Mornin', lover."

Although I was still extremely groggy, my brain came alive with an avalanche of thoughts. Kissing my mom on her forehead, I replied, "Morning, sexy." I slid my arm behind her as she burrowed into my shoulder.

"What did I do to deserve such a sweet boy?"

"Maybe... ummm... 18 years of hard labor?" I teased.

"Well, the payoff is fantastic!" She pecked my shoulder and neck while her hand moved on my chest to play with my hair. "Baby, we need to have a very serious talk. You know that, right?"

"Yes. And, I have some questions I want you to answer for me."

We decided to get some breakfast, then have our discussion afterward. Mom threw her robe on while I slipped on a clean pair of boxers. After eating, we went to the living room, sitting on the couch to talk.

She broke the ice, "I think we have cured whatever was bothering you, honey. That girl you were having problems with should be a pushover now."

I put my hand on her thigh to stop her, "Mom, to tell the truth, I wasn't really that serious about her. I think it was more of a desire to get into her pants, than to have a real relationship."

She took my hand in hers and kissed it. "Well, the next time you try, you should be fine."

"What happened between us--- and, with Lucie--- has made me reevaluate myself, and what I want." I paused for a moment to figure out how to ask my question. "I know you and dad had a lot of problems, but what I'm wondering about is... what were your sexual problems?" When she started to answer, I held my hand up to stop her. "As far back as I can remember, I can't recall anything that even resembles a sexual relationship between you and him. After what we've just shared, it doesn't make sense to me. Would you mind talking about that?"

"Okay, sweetie, but I'm not sure if I can fully explain it myself." Her expression changed to one of sadness as she began. "Your father's idea of sex was 'it's my way or not at all'. He had no imagination, no desire to try new things, or to listen to what I wanted or needed." I saw her eyes water up a touch. She put her hand on my thigh, idly caressing my leg.

"The only reason I stayed with him was because of you kids. It was actually a relief when he had that affair, and I was able to sue for divorce because of it. That's how we got to keep the house, and he's had to foot the bills these last couple of years. That bimbo cost him big time!"

I had to ask, "What about since the divorce? Why didn't you look for someone else? I mean--- I'm sure you've met guys through work and all."

"A few, but no one really stood out. I was more about making sure you and Lucie were taken care of. Then, Lucie and I ended up becoming involved. Plus, I had my toys to play with." She giggled like a little girl, squeezing my thigh.

I raised my eyebrows to tease her back. "Toys, you say? You'll have to show them to me sometime." She giggled again with a nod and a smirk. I paused to try and figure out how to say this next thing. "What kind of things do you want to do... to try... that he didn't? I want to do them with you."

She took a deep breath, her chest heaving visibly. "Oh my-y-y, baby! You're unbelievable!" With a twinkle in her eyes, she continued, "Let me see---. He was always into just one or two positions and always in bed. I want to try every position, and do it everywhere--- well, almost everywhere!" She laughed. Then, she got very pensive and told me a deeper desire. "One thing I've always really wanted to try--- I've used things to do it, but never with a man--- is anal sex."

"I'll try it with you, mom. I want to try everything with you... and with Lucie, if she wants. Maybe I can be your--- what do they call it--- 'boy-toy'?"

"But Luke, you should be out chasing all the sexy ladies, not getting tied down with your mom!" she complained.

"I won't close my eyes, mom. If I meet someone, we'll talk about it. Until I do, I want to please you. May I?"

Her smile couldn't get any brighter. "Yes, honey. Nothing would make me happier!" We kissed deeply, then agreed to wait until tonight to begin our exploration. I had a good day's work to finish my cleanup, and she wanted to spring clean, as well.

After dinner, she took some time to shower and 'prepare' herself for our adventure. When I asked her what was involved in the 'preparation', she said she preferred an enema to make sure she was clean, because she didn't want to use a condom. I had so much to learn that it was ridiculous. All I'd ever really thought about was 'sticking it in, moving it around, and pulling it out before I came'. With mom, it was a whole new, ball game.

It seemed to be such a big deal for her that I wanted to help make it as memorable as possible. I asked her if there was something we could do... a place... a mood, or anything that came to mind for her. She thought quietly for a moment before I saw the light bulb go off. "Let's do it in the living room. I have a bunch of candles I can use to set a romantic mood."

"Sounds great! Anything else?" I inquired.

"Yes! This is a biggie! I want you to get our video cam and get it hooked up to our TV. I--- want--- to--- watch!" She rubbed her hands together as she expanded her idea. "You don't know this about your mom, but I love porn! Gets me hot! I want to see us fucking, plus have a tape I can watch later. What do you think, baby?"

"Have you been checking out my computer, mom?" I joked, half-seriously.

"No. You need to check out the browser history on mine, baby boy. I can get a little nasty myself!" We both shared a hearty laugh about our newly discovered, mutual obsession.

We immediately began to transform the room into what she wanted, with the center of focus being the area in front of the TV where she could watch our lovemaking on the big screen. When she was satisfied, she shooed me out so she could prepare. I took a quick shower and dressed in just my boxers. When she called out for my return, I wondered what she had set up as I walked into the living room.

She was stunning! Even though we had already had sex and been totally intimate together, the image I saw before me was beyond beautiful. Surrounded in a half-circle of flickering candles, she was dressed in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. The delicate lace of the all black outfit made the red highlights in her auburn hair seem to burn in the candlelight. A delicate, partially-transparent bra was hidden beneath a similarly delicate, sleeveless jacket. Her panties were almost non-existent and included a slit where her pussy was fully visible. The full effect was topped off by her blazing, green eyes and eye shadow with her lips a complimentary red.

I had never seen my mom look more amazing. The mere sight of her began to fill my cock with excitement. "I don't know what to say! You're so beautiful! So beautiful, mom! Shit!" I glanced at the TV where she had the camera set up for a full body shot of her. It was like something out of a movie.

Her smile was radiant. "Thank you, baby! You can close your mouth now." She giggled like a schoolgirl. I shut my mouth and checked for drool while she laid out her fantasy for me. "Take off your boxers and get the camera. I want to give you a show." When my nearly hard dick popped out, she let out a sigh of disappointment. "I wanted to see you get hard as I teased you."

"I started getting hard the moment I walked into the room! Maybe next time."

She pouted, but went on as I took the camera off the tripod. "Just film me and enjoy, honey. This is something I wanted to do, to show you my appreciation for what has happened." The striptease that followed was super erotic. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn she was a pro. Slowly turning as she moved, her jacket slid off her shoulders to her elbows while her hands made circles around her covered breasts, focusing my attention on what she was about to expose. When her hands slid under the bottom of the bra, pushing it up and off, her fingers kept her tits partially hidden as she gave me teasing peeks of her nipples.

My cock jerked and bumped my belly as I zoomed in, then back out while she danced. Turning her back to me, she let the jacket fall to her feet, her hands now cupping and caressing her ass cheeks, spreading them for a moment, then letting them close again. Before turning around, her hands went to her crotch to hide her pussy. Now she was playing peek-a-boo, flashes of her cunt appearing between her spread fingers. Her hips rocked from side to side as she used one hand to hide while the other hand tugged her panties down her thighs before she let them fall and stepped out of them.

Turning her back to me again, she bent forward, a hand slipping between her thighs to hide her cunt as she spread her legs wide and looked back over her shoulder at me. As her hips wiggled seductively, she began the real show. Fingers pushed inside while her other hand spread her labia wider, making sure I had as provocative a view as possible. Next, she dropped to her knees with her head going to the floor. Her eyes never lost contact with mine as she finger-fucked her pussy.

Releasing her labia with the one hand, it now came over her back and went to her sphincter. When she pushed a finger inside her anus, it was one of the most erotic sights ever. "Stroke your cock for me," she asked, her eyes full of lust. She fucked both holes for me as I pumped my shaft for her and captured her from behind. We watched each other pleasure ourselves for several minutes until she was ready for the next part.

Withdrawing her fingers, she rolled onto her back. "Bring me a cushion from the couch." She put the cushion behind her and leaned back. While I had grabbed the cushion, she had removed her bra and retrieved a couple of toys from somewhere. She planted her feet flat on the floor, wide apart and up near her butt. With a gaze that was hypnotic, she stared at me as she sank the large, blue dildo into her tunnel. I watched speechless as she fucked herself with it, her hips lifting off the floor to rotate on it as it plunged repeatedly inside.

"Sit in front of me and film my masturbation." I dropped cross-legged before her and took it all in with my eyes and the cam. It was absolutely mind-blowing! The look in her eyes was something to behold --- a mixture of unadulterated lust and carnal heaven. "I'm gonna cum for you, baby boy." She was almost breathless and entirely focused on her goal.

I watched in awe as she climbed to her orgasm. The dildo was a blur as she drove it inside, while her hips jerked, her body quivered and her chest heaved. The explosion of her climax was like nothing I had ever seen. She screamed--- one long, drawn-out cry of release, her eyes slammed closed with fluid shooting out her cunt, the dildo releasing it from inside her. She collapsed so fully it appeared as if she had died for a moment, until her hand dropped and her chest heaved rapidly once again.

Her eyes were still clenched shut. "Am I alive?"

"Yes. But I don't see how," I replied, sarcastically.

As her eyes fluttered open, she explained. "I've never cum like that before. Just knowing you were watching. And, wanting you to see me like that was--- amazing. I squirted?"

"Yes you did, mom. It surprised the hell outta me!"

"It was beautiful!" I nearly jumped out of my skin from the voice behind me. My head jerked around to see Lucie standing in the doorway, smiling at us.

Mom was surprised as well. "Babygirl! How long have you been here?"

"Almost since the start. I could see you on the TV from the hallway. You were amazing! I'm jealous!" Her grin was funny.

"Well... take the camera and film us. We're not done yet, darling. He's gonna take my anal cherry!" Lucie moved to me.

I was curious, "Why are you back?"

"Big fight. I'll tell you after you've--- had dessert!" She chuckled as she took the camera from me. "This is gonna be fun, baby brother."

Mom held her hand out to me. "Grab the smaller dildo and help me up, honey." Standing, I helped her to her feet and grabbed the smaller, pink vibrator at her feet. "Get the cushion, too."

As I placed the cushion back on the couch, she sat near the edge and leaned all the way back, pulling her knees up to her chest before spreading them as wide apart as she could. Then, she acted like she was in yoga class or something, hooking her elbows behind her knees. She looked like she could almost eat her own pussy from the position she was in.

"You're mouth is open again, baby!" She laughed as she saw my expression of amazement. Lucie giggled also. "Kneel down and get the dildo wet from my pussy, then use it on my other hole, lover. I'll need to get warmed up to take that lovely cock of yours in there." There was something very erotic about her look as she waited for me to begin.

Once on my knees, I stared at her beautiful cunt once more before putting the dildo in. The way her lips parted and squeezed on the toy as it entered was so sexy to me. I pumped it inside her several times before pulling it out and lowering the tip to her sphincter. I rubbed it around a touch before gently pressing it against her hole. She wet her lips while I continued to apply pressure until it moved inside.

I could feel Lucie brush against my back. The camera was by my ear when mom sighed deeply and relaxed to accept the invasion. I slowly pushed deeper until all but a couple of inches were inside her. Her eyes fluttered briefly. "Yes-s-s, baby!! Start slow and move it around, then fuck me with it for a bit. Eat my pussy, too!" She sounded out of breath as I began to use it on her. Her butt moved in small circles as I did the same before starting to pull and push it in her, starting with short strokes then longer ones.

When my mouth clamped over her pussy and sucked hard, trying to seduce her clit outside, she squealed, her head jerking and her eyes flashing open as I attacked. Lucie had moved to the side and was getting closeups of my face and the dildo, while also panning up to show mom's reactions. Mom stared at the TV over my shoulder, her eyes glassy and wild.

"I want your cock now, baby. Start slow, then let me have it." I leaned back and withdrew the dildo, a soft gasp coming from her when it popped out. Dropping it on the floor, I looked at my mom as she licked her lips and waited for me to act. I had an idea and decided to increase the buildup to my actual penetration. Since she seemed to enjoy the roughness, she needed a bit more warm-up.

I slapped her ass on both cheeks pretty hard, a splotch of red forming on each. She yelped with her eyes wider. "What do you want, mom?"

Her chest was heaving as she told me, "Your cock, baby. Your cock!" Her voice was needy.

Smacking both her cheeks once more, a little harder than before, I continued my questioning, "And where do you want it?"

I spanked her again until she replied, "My ass. I want it in my ass, baby!"

My instincts appeared to be right, she looked and sounded desperate for me to do it. I grabbed my cock and raised up so she could see it, then slapped her pussy a couple of times with it as she watched with a carnal expression. Lucie was hovering over us with the camera and catching it all for posterity.

"Say please." Mom was totally wild now. I was beginning to understand how far mom was willing to let me take it. It was blowing my mind and I really wasn't sure, at this point, how far I wanted to go myself.

Her hands moved to her butt, feather-touching my cock before gripping her cheeks and spreading them wide to show off her starfish. "Please, honey?" she whimpered. "Please-e-es fuck my ass! Put your cock in and make me yours!"

She was ready. I had taken it far enough for now. I got to my feet, crouched down above her and with my cock in hand, I told her, "I'm gonna lube it up and then I'm gonna fuck you." Her breathing was frantic and her eyes like saucers as I crouched further down and put the head of my cock in her pussy. She gasped loudly as I sunk a bit deeper and swished it around before pulling out.

When my knob pressed against her sphincter and I moved it a bit to prepare her, she held her breath in anticipation. I pushed firmly, almost instantly popping inside. Her squeal of "Uum-m-m!" was followed by a sharp intake of air. Her eyes slammed shut and she exclaimed, "Fuck-k-k YES!". She didn't wait for me to proceed, but shoved her butt upward to get more of me inside. "All of you! Give it to me!" She had a goal and I complied, dropping my body weight on top of her to sink my cock all the way in. The feel of my balls slapping her flesh was surprising, the thought that I might have hurt her was quickly dispelled by her scream of satisfaction.

I had never heard a cry quite like it. It came from deep inside her, followed by her heels hooking my butt cheeks and locking me tight while she shuddered repeatedly on my rod. My belly was suddenly wet. I looked down to see the juices squirting out from her pussy and splashing over us. She jerked some more before calming down. It took a moment to dawn on me that she had cum when I hit bottom.

Panting hard with tiny squeaks mixed in, she finally said, "Shiittt!, baby," followed by a deep gasp. She opened her eyes and a heavenly smile came over her. Her heels left my butt as she pulled her knees back up. "Okay, darlin', do what you want. My ass is yours forever!"

I started slowly, wanting to make sure my cock was lubricated enough. Making several short strokes, she nodded so I began to get serious. Pulling out until just my knob was inside, I forcefully drove back in. She gasped, but also smirked at me. I could feel her muscle clenching randomly on my shaft as I picked up the pace.

"That's it. Love it!" She licked her lips and hooked her knees behind her arms again as she stared at my cock working into her. "Get close-ups, babygirl!" I felt Lucie brush my side as she changed her cam angle.

"It's beautiful, mom!--- Can't wait for him to do me, too!" Her free hand cupped my ass cheek and squeezed to emphasize her point. I wanted to see if I could give mom a better view and slid my hands under her butt to lift it higher while I leaned forward. From this angle I was also able to drive into her harder. She smiled wickedly and nodded as I increased my pounding.

Her mouth hung open and her eyes were glazing again when I decided to change it up. Pulling out, I directed, "Roll on your side." I gripped her left leg and guided her on her right side where I straddled her lower leg and raised the other one up toward her head. In this spread position, I entered her again. A harsher gasp verified that this new position touched a whole new set of muscles.

She could also see the TV easily now. I told Lucie, "Get some good shots so she can see how sexy it looks!"

Mom gasped louder, "Oo-h-h! How sexy!!" she exclaimed, her voice weak and out of breath, just like mine. I was getting more urgent in my fucking, driving ever harder into her as we both watched our coupling on the big screen. I pounded her for a while longer then made one more changeup.

This time I told her, "Doggy, mom." She was almost out of breath, but managed to move. I pushed her leg nearest the edge far forward and knelt behind her. In position, I entered her one last time and rose above her to drive downward into her ass. She grunted sharply when I hit bottom this time. Like earlier, I became savage, determined to fuck her senseless and use her body roughly. The last thing I did before finishing was to grab her hair in my hand, tugging her head back hard. The sound that came from her throat was just as animal as the way I was fucking her. My gunts mixed with her moans and yelps to form a symphony of carnal pleasure as I drove her into the couch.