Freaks of Nature Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead; I'll pretend to be asleep!" She said and giggled. Other than that, she was quiet during lunch.

*****

I waited for her at the car after work; she always took longer to get out. She finally came and got in the car. I was trying to cool it off in the August heat with the air conditioner.

"You ready to do?" I asked.

"Yes! Let's get out of this heat."

Debbie was quiet all the way home. We got to the house, and she walked in without waiting for me. When I got in the house, she was pulling off her T-shirt and bra and slipping on another one.

"Just leave it off, honey."

She tossed the T-shirt on the bed and sat down and pulled her jeans off. I sat down next her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just hot." I knew that wasn't it.

Debbie sat on the edge of the bed in just her thong for a minute.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

She looked up at me for a minute.

"Take your clothes off," she said.

I stood and took off all of my clothes while she slipped her thong off.

"Get on the bed."

I laid in the middle of the bed. Debbie straddled my cock and trapped it between her pussy and my groin. She began rubbing her pussy on my cock, something she likes to do. She looked at me as she did this for about ten minutes until I was hard and she was wet. She lifted her pussy up and started my cock into her, then slid all the way down and sat. She was looking at me as she rubbed the hair on my stomach.

"Steve...honey, if you will tell me about your Sunday afternoons, I will tell you about mine," she said watching her hands.

I wasn't going to pretend like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Listen, we have been doing this for some time now. We both know what is going on," Debbie said.

"Okay." She looked up at me. "Last Sunday, Cheryl was here."

"I thought so. I was with her husband."

It was quiet for a few minutes as Debbie looked at me.

"Honey, do you enjoy doing it?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you?"

"Yes."

"Why?" Debbie asked.

"You know it has nothing to do with you, honey. You know as well as I do that half the town is doing it."

"I know."

"Are you wanting to stop?" I asked.

"Do you?"

"I think we have some innocent fun. I don't think there is anything else to it, is there?"

"I just remember the first time. One of the guys at work had been telling me about it and asking me to come over on Sunday. Of course, I knew everyone was doing it."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Jack Stevens."

"He is a good guy."

"Yes, he is." I got a weak smile from Debbie. "I finally told him yes, if he would tell his wife to come here when I came over."

"Oh, I thought that was just a coincidence."

"No! I know this town is fucked up, but I wanted to make sure if I did it, you did too," Debbie said.

"Thanks, honey."

"When I came home, I felt terrible. I wasn't sure I had done the right thing. I didn't care that everyone else was doing it, I thought we would be different." Debbie told me.

"I wasn't sure what to do when his wife knocked on the door, and I let her come in. I guess she knew it was the first time because she told me where you were."

"I'm sorry," Debbie said.

"For what, honey. You made sure I benefitted from it. You wouldn't have done that if you didn't think I would understand."

Debbie was quiet a minute.

"Nobody gets mad, right?" She said.

"Of course not."

"I had always wanted to ask you if you had done it before I did," Debbie asked.

"I hadn't, and I knew you hadn't."

"I guess I started all of this then," Debbie said.

"Honey, tell me about last Sunday?"

"What?"

"Tell me about Cheryl's husband fucking you."

"Steve! You first."

"What do you want to know?"

"What does Cheryl like?"

"Everything you like."

"Steve."

"She likes it from behind, hard."

"I do too. What else?"

"She likes to start with me on top of her. I press her legs into her breasts and fuck her like crazy."

I felt Debbie's pussy twitch a few times.

"What else?"

"Your turn."

"John likes to fuck me in the ass. I don't think Cheryl will do that."

"Yes, she will."

"Really!"

"Oh, yes. Do you suck his cock after he fucks you in the ass?"

"No. Does Cheryl?"

"No. What else?"

"He loves me riding him."

"Well, honey, you are a lot better at it than Cheryl." Debbie giggled.

"You like the way I ride you?"

"You are like a sexy snake. I like the way you wiggle because I know you enjoy doing it that way."

"I do!"

"Honey, if we don't mind what we do, do you still want to do it?" I asked.

"It's okay with you?"

"I think we are just having fun, but, if it becomes more than that, we should talk about it."

"That sounds like a good idea. What else does Cheryl like?"

I thought for a few seconds.

"Girls."

"What?"

"She does other women, she told me."

My wife looked at me for a moment.

"Really?"

I decided not to say anything to her about Cheryl wanting a threesome right now.

"Has she ever told you who she has done?" Debbie asked.

Now I was in trouble since Janet had invited us over Friday. I didn't know if I should tell Debbie or not.

"What? She has told you?" Debbie said. "Who?"

"Only one name so far."

"Who? Do I know her?"

"Honey, we know everyone in this town."

"I do know her then. Who?"

"Janet, from work."

"Janet Parsons! I don't believe that!"

"That is what she told me."

"Wait a minute. She just asked us over for a cookout Friday. Did you know when I told you?"

"Yes."

"Hmmmm."

"If that makes you uncomfortable, tell her we have something else to do," I told my wife.

"Have you done her?"

"A few times."

"Did she say anything to you?"

"First I heard of it was from Cheryl."

"I did her husband about six months ago. Does he know!!"

"That, I don't know. Cheryl told me she did other women."

"Wow."

Debbie didn't know it, but I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as we talked about this.

"Who else have you done?" Debbie asked.

"Tell you what, I'll make you a list, and you can make me one." Debbie giggled.

"Okay. I want to fuck you now."

Debbie started her slow sexy wiggle. She kept going about 20 minutes until she was biting her lip.

"Honey, does Janet being bi-sexual bother you?" I asked.

"No!" Debbie exclaimed because she was concentrating on my cock.

"Do you still want to go to their house Friday?"

"Sure!" Debbie yelled as she sped up.

I slowly pushed my cock up into her as she humped it more aggressively.

"Ahhh...ohhhh..." Debbie moaned as she humped my cock as I held her off the bed. "Ahhhhhhh!! I'm coming!!"

My wife started coming hard; she was really getting off. She squirted all over me and kept going.

"Oh my god!!" She screamed as she thrust her pussy onto my cock repeatedly.

I watched as she struggled for a few minutes.

"Oh, fuck!!" She screamed and started shaking with a huge orgasm.

I bounced her up and down as she came and screamed.

"Oh, god yes!!" She kept thrusting her hips hard then she collapsed on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her on her back with me on top.

"Oh, fuck yes!! Fuck me!!"

I grabbed her legs and pushed them up and held them then started slamming into her pussy.

"Fuck me, Steve!!" She kept screaming.

I kept pounding into her as she screamed. She had gotten hot talking about everything; I had too. I was jamming her head into the headboard as I pushed into her harder and harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" She screamed and started coming again. I jammed my cock in as hard as I could and started filling her full of cum.

"Ah...ah...ah..." Debbie got out and then went limp.

"Honey?!"

"ohhhh..."

I pulled her legs down and pushed myself up off of her. She was struggling to breathe.

"Are you okay?"

"emmmm..." was all I got.

I started to slide my cock out of her.

"Don't move!" She yelled. I left my cock in her while her breathing slowed down.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"Just stay there. My pussy is very sensitive at the moment."

"Ohhh..."

"What made you so hot?" I asked. "I don't think you have ever come like that."

"I don't think I have."

"Anything you want to talk about?" I knew why she was so hot.

"Slowly."

I eased my cock out of my wife as she bit her lip.

"Ahhhh...wow!"

I got all of my cock out, and she sat up in bed.

"That has never happened," she said.

"Yes, it has. I have fucked you all afternoon, and you got sensitive."

"Not in a while," Debbie said smiling at me.

"I know why you got so hot. You liked talking." Debbie smiled. "Is that something you like? Talking about having sex with other people?"

"It's kind of hot don't you think."

"Well, when you were going down on me last night, I was thinking about you giving another guy a blowjob."

"Really! You thought that was hot!"

"I did. You know...I would like to watch you do that."

"Really?" Debbie's smile dropped. "You would like to watch me having sex wth another man?"

"I would."

"I don't know about that."

"Honey, you wouldn't like for me to watch you?"

"I'm not sure. I wouldn't think you would want to watch me have sex."

"I would enjoy watching you have sex with someone."

"You would be okay with me watching you have sex with a woman?" Debbie asked.

"Would you like to watch me with somebody like Cheryl?" I asked.

My wife looked at me for a minute.

"Would you want me to watch you two?"

"I would like for you to watch, but I would really like for you to join in," I threw it out there. Debbie looked at me.

"You mean a threesome?"

"Have you been in one?"

"No. Have you?"

"No."

"Do you want to do that?"

"With you, honey," I told her.

I wasn't getting shot down like I thought I would.

"With Cheryl?"

"We could start there if you think you would like it, honey."

Debbie was chewing on her lower lip as she looked at me. I knew what she was thinking.

"Maybe, but I don't think I am ready to have sex with another woman, Steve."

"You wouldn't feel comfortable going down on her?"

"I don't think so."

"You have never done that?"

"No, I haven't. I wouldn't in this town." I didn't like the sound of that.

"I'm sure Cheryl would still like to have a threesome. I would like to fuck one of you while I eat the other one." I got a little smile from Debbie.

"I bet you would."

"I think it would fun, don't you?"

"It would be interesting," Debbie said.

"Can I ask you something?"

"We said we could," Debbie reminded me.

"Even though you wouldn't be comfortable doing Cheryl, would you let her do you?"

Debbie was still biting on her lip.

"I'll let you think about it," I said.

"No...I don't know. Steve, has she said she would like to do that to me?"

"Not exactly like that."

"Then what did she say?"

"She has been asking me to ask you to join us."

"Oh, I see. What did you tell her?"

"I said I didn't think you would."

"I might be okay with the two of us doing you!" Debbie said with a big smile.

"I don't usually see her but once a month. Why don't you approach her and see if she would like that."

"Steve! I can't do that!"

"I think you should. But, you need to tell her you are not into other women."

"You ask her!"

"I won't see her for a month."

"You see her every day at work!"

"I do, but I want you to ask her."

"Steve."

"You have to ask her."

"If I have to ask her, why is your cock hard again?"

"I am thinking about you and Cheryl."

"Steve! You want her to do me, don't you?"

I looked at my wife and just smiled for a minute.

"You want to watch her do me!! Don't you!!" Debbie screamed and slapped me on the leg hard.

I just kept looking at her with a big smile.

"You want to watch me do her. Don't you?"

"I've thought about it."

I got an evil look from my wife.

"You just keep thinking about it!" Debbie went to get off the bed. I grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to pee! You jammed that thing into my bladder for half an hour!"

"Sorry." Debbie turned around and kissed me.

"That's okay."

She got up and headed to the bathroom. It was almost 6:30, and we hadn't started dinner.

"Do you want me to start dinner!" I yelled.

"Sure! I'll be right there!"

I got up with my cock poking out and went to the kitchen. I looked in the freezer and decided a pizza was good enough. I turned the oven on to heat.

"Pizza?" I heard Debbie from behind me.

"Tonight, yes."

"I can think of something better for dinner."

Debbie stood in front of me for a few seconds, then got down on her knees. She looked up at me and wrapped her hand around my cock. I could see all of the cum that had run down her legs.

"Stay right there," I told her and went back to the bedroom.

I went to the closet and grabbed the video camera bag and prayed the battery was charged. I turned it on.

"Yes!" The battery was charged.

I went back to Debbie.

"Steve, not tonight."

"Please."

"Okay."

I turned the camera on and pointed it down at my wife. She looked up and smiled and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"You have to look at me while you do it," I said.

"Don't push it." She worked her mouth on my cock and looked up at me with her green eyes.

I had been recording her about 10 minutes when the oven beeped.

"Shit!" Debbie giggled and sat back on her heels. I grabbed the pizza and threw it in the oven. "You have 15 minutes."

She smiled at me and sat back up and grabbed my cock.

"I guess I will have to hurry."

She slid her mouth back onto my cock and held it with one hand and started sucking. I was recording her as she gave me a blowjob. She looked up at me, and I knew she had an evil look on her face. She started working her mouth vigorously up and down on my cock. She wanted to get me off fast.

"You're evil," I said. She looked into the camera and smiled.

She would work her mouth fast and hard, then pump my cock like crazy. She didn't know it, but I was already turned on thinking about her. She kept this up until I was going to come.

"Ding." Came from the oven.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed.

I was struggling to hold the camera in place, but as I looked at the viewfinder, I saw her pull her mouth off my cock and pull it down so that I shot cum all over her huge tits as she pumped my cock.

"Oh, fuck!" I shot a lot of cum all over her tits until she pumped me dry.

"That's enough. Turn the camera off."

I turned the camera off and sat it down on the counter and grabbed the granite to hold myself up. Debbie stood and got a pot holder and opened the oven and took the pizza out. I stood on my shaky legs as I watched her cut it up and put it on two plates. She walked to the table and set the plates down then got two sodas out of the fridge.

"Let's eat," she said as she sat down.

I slowly sat on the other side of the table. She was sipping on her soda as I watched my cum drip from her nipples. She picked up a piece of her pizza and blew on it.

"Steve, you have to be hungry."

"You are going to eat while my cum drips off your tits?"

"I'll wash it off after I eat." I got one of her evil smiles.

I tried to eat as I watched her. She was killing me sitting there covered in cum.

"What? You're not eating?" She said.

"Debbie, you are killing me. I'm watching my cum drip off your nipples."

"Oh."

She looked down as saw a glob of cum about to drip from her nipple. She ran the tip of her pizza under her nipple and wiped it off. I watched as she bit that piece off and looked at me. I looked at her and shook my head.

"You're crazy," I told her.

I went back to trying to eat. She wiped the cum off of her several more times with her pizza and ate it. She finished her pizza and sat and watched me eat until I finished.

"If you are finished, come shower with me," she said and stood.

I stood and followed her into the bedroom. When she walked by the bed, I grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

"Steve!"

I got on the bed next to her and looked at her cum covered tits.

"If you like eating cum that way, we can make it a weekly thing," I said. She started giggling.

"You think that is funny?"

"Steve! You better not!"

I grabbed her ribs and started tickling her.

"No!!"

Debbie started fighting me as she screamed. She was very ticklish.

"Steve!! Stop!!" She screamed over and over. "Please!!"

I stopped tickling her, and she laid there panting hard. I took my fingers and spread what cum she hadn't smeared fighting me on her tits. She looked at me while I rubbed the cum into her nipples.

"You have never done that," she said.

"I think there are a lot of things we haven't done we need to do."

"It feels good."

I found more cum and rubbed it on her nipples slowly as I watched them swell.

"I see you like that."

"It's sexy."

"Did you like my cum on your pizza?"

"It was pretty good."

"You look like you were enjoying it."

"Oh, I was."

My wife smiled at me with a very seductive smile. I smiled back at her.

"Steve?"

I leaned down and kissed her for a few seconds. Then I moved down and licked her nipples.

"Oh, fuck. Steve."

I sucked her nipple into my mouth and tasted my cum.

"Ohhhhhh..."

I felt her place her hands on the back of my head. I ran my tongue around her nipple for a while until she was moaning.

"Oh, god..."

I raised my head and looked at her. I like the look in her eyes. I placed my mouth over her other nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

"Emmmm..."

Debbie kept moaning while I sucked and licked her nipple clean. I stopped and kissed her. She grabbed my head and pulled me and drove her tongue in my mouth for several minutes.

"We need to get cleaned up," I said.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I need you to fuck me."

"Maybe after we shower, you wore my cock out."

"I need you to fuck me now. You don't know what you did to me," my wife said looking into my eyes.

"I can't right now. You want me to eat you?"

"Oh, god! You can't, I'm still full of cum."

I ran my hand down and slipped it between her legs. Her pussy was still slick.

"That won't do it." She said.

I got up and went to the end of the bed. I grabbed each foot and spread her legs. My cock was still limp; I had already tasted my cum. I eased up on the bed.

"Steve, you're not?"

"Why not?"

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"Guys don't do that; that's why."

"I just sucked and licked my cum off of your nipples. You liked that?"

"That's different." I crawled up a little more.

"Not to me," I said.

"Steve, if someone finds out, they will think you are gay."

"Who is going to find out?" I asked as I slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"You just can't, Steve."

"Why not?"

"Because I will lose my fucking mind if you do!!"

"Really?"

"Yes!!"

I smiled at her.

"What? Why are you smiling?"

I got off the bed and went back to the kitchen and picked up the video camera. I walked back to the bedroom and sat it on the dresser so it would have a good view of the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to make sure I get it on video when you lose your mind."

"Steve!"

I got back on the end of the bed and moved between her legs and slid my fingers back into her pussy.

"Please don't." Debbie pleaded.

"If you don't want me to do it, you will have to wait."

"It's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"I don't know what I will do if you do it."

"Oh. I see. Will you not like it?"

Debbie was looking at me.

"Honey, guys don't do that."

"You're my wife. I can do what I want to you."

"I don't know about this, though."

"Is it just because of how you think you will react?"

"Yes. I'm afraid I will like it...and want you to do it again."

"Honey, you swallow my cum, you like to taste yourself on my cock. Will you think I am gay? You are the one that said two adults should do what they want to do."