Freaks of Nature Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until you ask me to."

"Ohhh."

She returned her mouth to my cock and went back to work for a while.

"Emmm, that is so big!" She said taking a break. "I have got to try, though."

She placed her mouth back over my cock and moved directly over me. She placed her mouth over the end and started sliding down. I watched as she got about half way and gagged.

"Oh. You are so big."

She took a couple of deep breaths and started down again. She got to where she had stopped and went further. I could feel the head of my cock starting to enter her throat. She gagged a little and came back up. She was breathing hard as she pumped my cock. She moved and placed each of her knees on each side of my head.

"Let's try from this angle," she said.

I watched between her legs as she started down again. She worked her way down, stopped then started and went some more. I felt a lot of my cock slide down her throat. This was a first. She held her mouth there for a long time then came up.

"Ahhh! Almost! Oh god! I would let you come in my mouth, but I want to try and fuck you."

"Go ahead. I am easily excitable." I told her. She looked back between her legs.

"You're serious!!" She said.

"Yes. After I come just keep sucking and it will get hard again."

"Oh, my!!"

"Ms. Jackson...fuck, what is your name?"

"Sherri."

"Sherri, just a heads up, I come a lot."

"Oh goody."

She went back to work on my cock. While she was doing her best, I grabbed her hips and pulled down. She spread her legs apart and lowered her pussy down to my mouth. I held her and started licking her. I felt her moan on my cock. I licked her lovely bare pussy for a while then pulled her down some more and drove my tongue into her.

"Emmmm!!" I felt on my cock as it slid in and out of her throat.

I would get her off way before I came in her mouth. The feeling of her breasts pressing against my stomach felt good while I ate her pussy. She was growing wetter and wetter. I opened my mouth and sucked all of her pussy into it and drove my tongue in.

"Oh my god!!" She screamed. She kept her mouth off of my cock while I sucked on her pussy. "Jeez!! That feels so good!!"

I paused a moment and pushed her hips up.

"Sherri, go ahead and sit up and let me do you first," I told her.

She wasted no time in sitting on my mouth and driving her pussy down on it. I went to work. After about 15 minutes she was screaming and coming hard.

"Ahhhh!! Fuck!! I'm coming!!!"

She pressed down, and I got several mouthfuls of juices.

"Oh my god!!"

I drove my tongue into her clit and held her while I tortured her clit.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed as she started jerking and coming again. "Stop! No more for now!"

I let go of her hips, and she lifted her pussy up off my mouth.

"Damn, you're good! My turn now!"

I lay there in heaven looking at her pussy and ass while she attempted to get all my cock down her throat. She would work awhile then come up breathing hard for a minute then try again. I think she was having more fun trying than anything. She went back to work on my cock. I was watching her pussy drip onto my chest. I placed a finger up to her pussy lips and slid it inside her.

"Emmm."

I played with her pussy gently while she sucked my cock. Soon I had two fingers in her easily sliding them in and out. She would get as much down her throat as she could then moan as I pushed in my fingers. She came up for air then went back down. I slide my fingers out of her pussy and placed one up to her asshole and slid it in.

"Emmmmmmmmm!"

She seemed to like this. In a minute, I had two fingers deep in her ass.

"Oh god, James!" I'm getting tired."

"You want me to come?" I asked.

"Yes! Let me get it as far down my throat as I can, then come!"

I worked my fingers in and out of her ass for a minute then she took a deep breath and placed her mouth over my cock and pushed almost all of it in her throat.

"NNN!"

I took that for a now. I had been holding back, but now I pushed my cock up into her mouth and let go. I was shooting buckets of cum out of my cock and down her throat. When I got off, I would just keep going.

"Umm...emm...emm," I heard come from Sherri as she tried to deal with all the cum.

She finally slid her mouth up, so it was just over then end as I kept coming. I could feel her swallowing over and over until I was finished.

"Oh fuck! You must have come in ounces!"

"Usually."

"My god! That was great!"

She was pumping my cock as she sat on my chest and recovered.

"Damn, I have never swallowed that much cum."

"Are you okay?"

"Fantastic!" Sherri exclaimed.

She kept pumping my cock as she caught her breath.

"It is still pretty hard, do I need to suck on it some more?"

"Probably not. I am getting excited looking at your pussy and ass."

She got up and turned around and sat down with my cock lying under her pussy.

"How do you keep from coming?" She asked.

"I don't know. I just come when I want to."

"Wow!"

She had her pussy on the top side of my cock. She looked down and started sliding her pussy up and down the length of my cock. She had it trapped between my stomach and her pussy. She started gliding all the way to the end and all the way back repeatedly.

"Oh, my!!"

"Lean forward a little, " I told her. This wasn't the first time a woman had done this.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Now you can rub your clit against it," I told her. Plus, I got to look at her tits hanging down and play with them.

"Oh, my. This feels wonderful."

"Take your time."

I reached for her tits and got a handful of each as she slid her clit up and down my cock. She closed her eyes and just kept going as I massaged her tits. She kept this up about 15 minutes before she was starting to lose control.

"Oh.h.h.h..." Her voice quivered. "Oh god...I am about to come!! Fuck!! Ahhhhh!!!" She screamed as her body shook.

I felt tons of juices squirt out over and over on my cock as she held on. Finally, she collapsed on top of me.

"Ohhhhh..."

I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm worn out, and I haven't even fucked you yet," she said.

She laid on me for a long time before she sat up.

"You eat pussy very well, young man."

"Probably because that is all I usually get to do."

"Well, you are very good at it. I'm still going to fuck your cock."

She got up and got off the bed and went to her dresser and opened a drawer. She came back with a large bottle of water based lube.

"I'm wet as hell, but I will need some help." She said.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Oh, I want to be on top, so I control everything."

"My pleasure."

She slid back and sat her ass on my thighs. I watched as she squirted out a huge amount of lube and spread it all over my cock. Once that was done, she squirted a lot on her hand and rubbed it on her pussy and in her pussy.

"Let's try this," she said.

She laid the bottle of lube on the bed and got up on her knees and moved over my cock. Even on her knees, she couldn't get my cock under her easily. Once she did, the tip was already in her pussy.

"Damn you are long!"

She had her hand around my cock as she worked herself in place. She worked the tip more inside her for a few minutes.

"Oh, my god! You are so thick!"

I watched as she worked. After about five minutes she had the first three or four inches her. She stopped and took a deep breath.

"I gotta relax," she said as she breathed.

She held my cock and started pushing down. With the lube, I was slipping inside her. She was tight, but not so tight I wasn't going in. She was about 6 inches down on it when she stopped and took her hand off.

"James, please don't thrust up inside me."

"I won't."

She spent about ten more minutes working my cock into her pussy. I was impressed she was doing so well. It had been since college and my basketball player since I had enjoyed this much. She pushed down hard, and I felt the tip of cock press firmly into her cervix.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. I have to stop a minute."

"Sherri, don't hurt yourself."

"I don't care if it hurts; I am getting all of this inside me!"

She sat with my cock pressing into her cervix for a few minutes with her eyes closed. Then she started pushing again.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed as I felt pressure on my cock. I looked, and there were probably three more inches to go.

"Sherri, stop. You are going to hurt yourself. Let me make a suggestion," I said.

"Please!!"

Fuck my cock as much as you can and come. After you have an orgasm, you may relax more.

"Oh yes. That sounds like a good idea!"

Sherri used her legs to lift her pussy up and down on my cock slowly at first then faster. She was moaning and groaning loudly as she stretched, and my cock rubbed the walls of her insides.

"Fuck!! Oh fuck yes!! Oh my god!!"

She kept going. It had been about 20 minutes when she started shaking.

"I'm...going...to...come!!!" She screamed.

She pushed down as far as she could and started screaming as she came.

"Fuuuuuck!!!" Oh, fuck!!!" She screamed over and over as she came several times.

She didn't realize it bit she was settling down more on my cock as she screamed and shook. When she stopped coming and looked at me, she only had about an inch to go.

"Oh my god, James."

"Look," I told her.

She looked between her legs.

"Wow! You were right! I can work that in me."

She went to work forcing her pussy down onto my cock now that things had slid around some. After about ten minutes her pussy lips were pressing on my crotch.

"Oh, my god! I did it!"

She relaxed some more and tried wiggling her hips.

"Oh yesyesyes!!"

I watched Sherri as she would wiggle her hips for a few minutes then change and slid up and down my cock. She would even lean back occasional on her hands and work my cock in and out of her pussy. She had come in several huge orgasms as she kept going. After about 30 minutes, she was spent.

"Oh god. I am about spent. " She said as she sat and rested.

"After you rest, go until you get yourself off again. And when you are ready to come, just tell me to come. I will fill your pussy full." I told her.

She rested a few minutes then started to wiggle her hips. She started going fast.

"Oh yes!! I like this!!" She screamed.

Her tight pussy had felt so good on my cock all this time. I was ready to lube her up good. She sat on me and wiggled and worked her hips for about ten minutes. I could tell she was ready for her last huge orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm coming!!!" Come in me!!!" She screamed.

I jammed my cock up into her, and she screamed again. I let go and started pumping cum into her.

"Ohhh!!!" Came from her when the first shot her insides.

"Ahhh!!!" Came from the second shot.

"Oh god!!!" From the next shot and all the rest. She was sitting and jerking each time a load hit her insides.

"Fuck!!!" She screamed.

I looked at her pussy and cum was squirting out around it each time I dumped another shot in her. After a minute, I had finished, she was sitting there shaking.

"Sherri?"

"yes"

"Are you okay?"

"I guess."

I reached up and grabbed her and pulled her down on top of me. I held her while she shook for about ten minutes. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"You came so hard inside me...and so much."

"I have a lot of pent-up frustrations."

"James, each time your cum hit my insides, it was like a high-powered jet of water hit me. I have never felt anything like that...or as much cum."

She lay for a few more minutes then started to sit up, then found out my cock was still hard.

"Oh, I can't sit on it again."

She eased her pussy off of my cock, and I felt a flood of cum fall on my stomach. She sat on my stomach and looked down at all the cum running out of her.

"I need to rest." She said as she rolled off onto her back.

I looked at the clock, and it was almost 10:00. I had been there for almost ten hours.

"Sherri, I am sure you don't want me to spend the night. If you are okay, I am going to wash myself off and get dressed and start carrying my tools down to the truck."

"Sure."

I got up and went to the bathroom and showered off all the cum and dried off. I put my dirty clothes on and gathered up my tools. I wiped up some spots on the floor then grabbed two tool boxes and headed to the van. Once they were stored, I headed back up to the bathroom. Sherri was sitting up on the side of the bed.

"I just have a few more trips to make."

"Okay. Bring me the bill and I will pay you."

I grabbed the old parts and boxes and took all that down to the van. I sat in the front seat and wrote out her bill for all the parts and ten hours of labor. I wrote $400 an hour down and added it all up. $6,827.

I took the bill with me as I went up to get the last few things. Sherri was standing with her robe hanging off her shoulders.

"James."

"Yes."

"Thank you for your service." She said.

"You are more than welcome, but you haven't gotten the bill yet."

"Whatever."

Picked up the last pieces of trash and put them in the trash can and picked up one last box then walked back to her and handed her the bill. She looked at it.

"Is cash okay?"

"Sure."

She went to her dresser and opened a drawer. I waited. She came back with a handful of $100 bills.

"Here you go and a tip for your wonderful services." I counted out $9,000.

"Thank you, Sherri."

"Don't mention it."

"It has been a pleasure," I said and turned toward the door.

"James!"

"Yes?"

"Can I call you if I have any more...plumbing...problems?"

"You know you can. As long as you don't mind paying the hourly rate."

"No problem. Give me a couple of your cards."

I got out about an inch-high stack of my new business cards to give her a couple. She reached and took the whole stack.

'That should be enough," she said.

I held her and kissed her one last time and left her bedroom and headed down the stairs.

"Lock the door on the way out!" I heard.