Free Bible Study Ch. 3

Story Info
The Shepherding Call.
8.5k words
4.6
11.2k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the third and final chapter of Free Bible Study. If you haven't read the first two chapters yet, I would recommend reading them first. This is a story about a religious woman in a failing marriage who is seduced in her ministry by a lonely widower. If you find this sort of story offensive I only ask that you move on to something you prefer and not just give this story a one star rating because it offends you. Ratings should really only be based on the quality of the writing and the presentation of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Wednesday. Kathleen's second sexual encounter with Mr. Pickering had only concluded a few minutes ago on their "Bible study". She started her car and pulled away from Burt's house. She couldn't believe how fast her heart was beating. Her hands were trembling on the steering wheel of the car.

On the ride back, she replayed scenes in her head over and over. She could see clearly, the images she knew she would never forget. The sight of their bodies intermingling, shiny and slippery with sweat. She could hear the sounds. Her breathing, at times in short gasps, riding her wave. His breaths slower and much, much deeper. His penis basking in the warmth and creaminess of her vagina. Finally Burt loudly grunting, and then her squeals. She could still conjure up the smell of their sex. The combined elixir of their arousals, now mixed on the bedsheets.

Like watching a video, she kept seeing in her mind these close-up scenes, occasionally remembering another one. All this in full technicolor complete with sound and scent. She began to feel her breathing quicken again. She thought, "There's the driveway." Kathleen pulled up to her garage door, threw it into Park and turned off the ignition.

Suddenly there was only silence. Some breezes rushing through the leaves of nearby trees and a few birds in the distance occasionally singing away.

It was like someone had just hit STOP on the video. Everything stopped. No more erotic scenes playing in her head. It was reality time.

It was about 1:00 in the afternoon. Kathleen unlocked the door and slowly walked inside her home. She pushed it closed. The dull "thud" of the heavy door seemed to cast a note of finality. Something had been done that could not be undone. She had conveniently put off contemplating all the ramifications of her actions, both today and last week. She couldn't remember ever feeling this alone. As she stood in the living room staring into her kitchen, the afternoon sun shone brightly into the room. Its light was divided into beams by the setting of the vertical blinds. The room appeared striped in light as sunlight fell across everything before it. Each beam of light alternating with a dark stripe. To Kathleen the dark areas represented her sins, hiding from the light.

A tear slowly formed in the corner of her right eye, gradually growing larger, but still contained by her lower eyelid. Now, another tear was forming in her left eye, a few moments behind. The larger drop eased itself out from her eyelid as she began to blink. The tear was forced out. It rolled downward, slowly making its way alongside her nose. Now across her upper lip. She extended her tongue in time to catch the drip. She could taste the salt. Still standing, she drew a long breath and held it.

Then she wailed out-loud, in a banshee cry, equaling the most primal sound one could imagine, seeming to rattle the very walls, and then...

"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! KATHLEEN!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!! WHAT HAPPENS NOW???? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS NOW??????"

Kathleen fell to her knees, bawling her eyes out. After several minutes she began to regain a relative calm. Her thought stream continued, as if in a conversation with herself.

"I don't feel guilty at all. At all!"

"But I just did a terrible thing! I was unfaithful to my husband. I betrayed all of my friends (all of whom were, not coincidentally, fellow Jehovah's Witnesses), and they may end up completely shunning me! Maybe forever! So, I will have no friends! Steve might hurt me, divorce me and kick me out of the house. These are serious fucking problems!"

"And I don't see any solution to this. Steve is never around and never interested in any intimacy with me. He seems to not like me very much. It doesn't even feel like we're married anymore. It hasn't for a long time. I know the oral sex thing was a really big deal to him." (Her religion forbade oral sex, even within the marriage.)

"Steve's always coming home late from work. And now this weekend he's goin' down to the lake with his friends to drink lotsa beer and stick poor little wormies on sharp hooks. He's takin' a long holiday weekend, leaving tomorrow afternoon right after work and comin' back sometime on Monday. So, he never seems to want to be around me. I'll admit it. I've been very, very lonely for a long time. So, it's not an excuse for violating my vow of faithfulness to my husband, and my vow of obedience to God. No, it's not an excuse. But it is an explanation. I have to look at the whole picture."

Kathleen was at a critical crossroads. As it was, neither her husband, nor anyone she knew, had any knowledge of her dalliances. Burt had agreed to absolute confidentiality. So, at this point, she had control over the situation. She faced zero repercussions if she did nothing.

On the other hand, if she confessed this sin to the elders, her relationship with every single person in her congregation would be put at risk. She wanted to reject that option outright. But for 20 years it had been ingrained into her psyche hundreds of times, that it was Jehovah's arrangement for congregation members to confess any serious sin to the elders. Any who might keep their sin secret, would thereby endanger the congregation, as the ferment of their evil could spread. She would also very likely be forsaken by her God when Judgment Day came.

What to do? At first blush, it seemed confessing would be the "right" thing to do. It's what a "respectable" person would do, acknowledging that their partner and perhaps others, have a right to know. She was trying to convince herself. But she remained skeptical of that reasoning. She wondered, "Starting from ground zero, who really does have a right to know?"

She knew there was a defensive aspect to questioning her religious indoctrination, but she also began to see that her questioning it, was not unreasonable, and certainly what an intelligent person would be expected to do. For the first time in 20 years, she began to question the legitimacy of having to confess something this personal to the elders.

So, neither choice was a good one. By confessing, she will probably alienate every friend she has had for the past 20 years, resulting in a complete shunning. Her husband may become violent. He may divorce her and throw her out of the house. But, on the other hand, by keeping her indiscretions secret, was she only fooling herself and really just trashing her integrity to avoid accountability? How could she look her spiritual brothers and sisters in the eye, knowing she had committed a serious sin, refusing to subject herself to the judgment of the elders by keeping it secret? It felt hypocritical. Somehow it seemed dishonest.

She decided this wasn't something she had to make up her mind about right away. No harm would be done by just putting off the decision for a few days. In the meantime she needed to tend to her routines and calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday arrived and sure enough that afternoon Steve ran in to grab his fishing gear and a few six-packs of beer "for starters". Kathleen had prepared a hot meal for him, but he said he didn't have time, and rushed off, shouting, "Woo-hoo! Here I come, fish!" He didn't kiss her good-bye. He didn't even say good-bye. He was just gone. And that's the way it was with Kathleen and Steven Miller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday night was a meeting night for Kathleen's congregation. They would meet at the Kingdom Hall at 7:30. Kathleen had thought about it and she decided to get some advice from someone she trusted, before making a decision of what to do. Brother Kasafo was one of only two elders she felt really comfortable with in the congregation. She would ask him, not as an elder, but as her spiritual brother, to advise her. She felt comfortable that she could confide in him and was sure he would respect her confidentiality.

What she may not have realized, is that if any elder became aware of serious wrongdoing in the congregation, either by confession or report, he was obliged to report it to the Presiding Overseer. That often leads to formation of a Judicial Committee of three elders who would serve as judges. If they were to determine that she was not truly repentant, they would announce to the congregation that she had been disfellowshipped.

That announcement is the trigger. This means she would now be cut off from not only all of her friends in the congregation, but all of the millions of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide. According to the rules the elders were given to follow in determining whether the sinner was repentant or not, the evidence weighed in favor of disfellowshipping for two reasons. She had not confessed her adultery to her husband and in addition, her sin had not been a single occurrence in the heat of the moment, but a repeated offense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Kasafo was born and raised in Ghana, West Africa. He was raised by his parents from birth as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. He was now 59 years old. He and his wife and family had immigrated to the U.S. 35 years ago and he now had a very prosperous insurance agency. The financial abundance he enjoyed had also led to a larger and larger belly. At five foot ten he now weighed in at 240 pounds.

About 25 years ago his wife, Sarah, was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Her condition had rapidly deteriorated to the point that she had been confined to either bed or a wheelchair for the last 20 years. Thankfully, Peter's income allowed him to provide a full-time caretaker for his wife and a nanny for his children.

Peter Kasafo had lived a celibate life for the last 20 years, due to his wife's condition. Even their bedrooms were separate to better care for her needs. A few times every week Peter would retire to his bed and casually masturbate. While pleasuring himself, he would imagine being with one of three women he was attracted to in the congregation. Of the three, Kathleen was his favorite. He would imagine himself having very hot, passionate sex with them, while he brought himself to orgasm. He would picture Kathleen, her looks, her smile, her attractive figure, her scent. He visualized her naked and sweaty body, in an uncontrollable, earth-shattering climax as he lay atop her, fully engulfed in her sex, pounding away. Last night Kathleen was his for the taking... in his fantasy. He had an extra long session with her, alone in his bed. He finished with a huge ejaculation as sweat dripped from his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Peter saw Kathleen Miller walk into the Kingdom Hall, her eyes met his and she gave him a very pleasant, but brief smile. As she turned away he took the opportunity to spend a few seconds admiring her ass and her very cute, friendly face.

Now, standing in the Kingdom Hall, remembering his fantasy from the night before, he visualized withdrawing his fat, slimy cock from sister Miller's pussy as she breathed heavily, her eyes closed in ecstasy, while he stole another glance at her in her prim, modest dress, holding her Bible. As he felt his erection begin to take shape, he took his seat, holding a book on his lap.

Following the meeting, Kathleen approached brother Kasafo.

Kathleen: "Brother Kasafo! How are you this evening?"

Peter: "Well, I'm just as fine as frog's hair! And how about you sister Miller?"

Kathleen: "Well. I have something I need to speak with you about. Can we speak privately for a few minutes?"

Peter: "Sure, no one's in the Library. We can go in there to talk. I'll tell one of the brothers we'll be using the room so we can speak privately. Go ahead inside and make yourself comfortable."

Peter entered the Library and closed the door behind him.

Peter: "So, I hope everything's OK sister Miller. But if you need a listening ear I'm here for you."

Kathleen: "Well, I really can't get into it right now. But what I need is someone I really really trust to ask for some advice on a very confidential matter. I really trust you, brother Kasafo. I need you to help me, not as an elder, but as a fellow brother in the congregation. I need to share with you a very confidential matter that's troubling me. I don't want the other elders involved or informed. Will you help me?"

Peter: "Sure sister Miller. But if not now, when?"

Kathleen: "Are you available on Saturday?"

Peter: "Yes. After field service, I should be free by about 1:00. I'll just tell the brothers I have a shepherding call to make and leave a little early."

Kathleen: "Here's my address. 1:00 would be perfect! Thank you so much!

Peter was delighted she was inviting him to her home. He knew, the clear guidance in the religion was that no brother, by himself, should ever visit a sister alone in her home. He should always take another brother with him. Of course this was to avoid any improprieties.

Peter Kasafo didn't know what this was about, but he was anxious to find out. He was glad Kathleen Miller had invited him to her home. He decided he would make the visit on her by himself. He could actually lose his position as an elder in the congregation if he were caught. Would her husband be home? He understood they didn't get along very well. He was hoping she would be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kathleen went home Thursday night and continued trying to reason this whole matter out, without taking anything for granted. She thought, "I'm in a failed marriage. My husband doesn't care about me. At all. He doesn't like being around me. As a consequence, I am lonely all the time, with no one to talk to. Surely he must bear some responsibility. Is it any wonder my weakness could be exploited by the seduction and insistent attentions of a handsome and kind man? Don't you have to look at the whole picture before judging someone?

So, Steve rejected me a long time ago. To hell with him. I'm not sure I owe him anything at this point. And as for the congregation, why is it any of their business anyway? Why do the elders have a 'right to know'? That's my privacy."

For the first time since she was baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, twenty years ago, she was questioning a basic precept of their theology. How was this confessing to elders any different from confessing to a priest? In a way it was worse. If she was disfellowshipped a public announcement would be made to the congregation. Then everyone in the congregation, and neighboring congregations, as the grapevine began to buzz, would know that she had committed some gross immorality for which she was not repentant. Why couldn't she just handle the matter on her own? Was it fair that her confessing could result in a universal disfellowshipping? Who had she harmed? Anyway, she had all day tomorrow to prepare how she would approach the matter with brother Kasafo. Surely he would give her good advice. And keep her confidence.

Kathleen was beginning to feel a little more confident about her situation. She no longer saw herself as the only "guilty" party in this matter. And she really felt offended by the idea she should have to confess this sin to the elders. A sister she knew, who had to face a Judicial Committee for sexual immorality, told Kathleen that it was deeply humiliating to be in a closed room with three men questioning her about something so intimate. They asked her many details of her experience. They asked her if she had performed oral sex. When she admitted she did, they asked her if she swallowed. Did she allow her breasts to be touched? Kathleen was really resisting the idea of subjecting herself to that kind of interrogation.

Before she headed off to bed, she grabbed a glass and took up the bottle of whiskey with her. Stripping off her clothes she got underneath the covers and began to sip her drink, thinking about her situation. But the stress was tiring her. She needed a diversion.

As she began to feel the buzz from the alcohol, her thoughts turned to Burt. She had been leaving him out of the equation, but he was a major player in this little drama. She found when she left his house on Wednesday, she actually felt affection for him, and told him so. Sure, he was a lot older than her, but he was a genuinely nice guy. Good looking too. He seemed to really care about her and was unselfish in his love-making. In many ways he was the opposite of her husband.

She began to replay her mental video again, watching them make love in her imagination, as if she were an observer standing in the room. She quickly recalled how excited she had become. Was this something to be ashamed of? It seemed perfectly natural. The only thing that tainted it was this cultural institution of marriage.

She could hear him, in his passion, commanding her: "Show me your tits. Take it off!" Without hesitation or complaint she had immediately removed her bra. There was something about his dominant posture that was very arousing for her. She enjoyed being submissive to his sexual demands, because it was what she wanted too, and she found it exciting. Kathleen began to pleasure herself. As she kept replaying scene after scene in her mind in vivid detail, along with the sounds and the smells, she knew she was getting closer and closer to her release.

Then, suddenly she remembered how he had spanked her, over and over and really hard! In fact, she had been close to cumming, but she felt it was the humiliation of Burt spanking her, a married woman, that sent her over the edge and into a monumental orgasmic meltdown. It hurt some but she began to love it! It was complete submission. Just thinking about it now, caused her to begin rubbing herself faster. She could see his red handprint on her buttocks. She could hear the "WHACK!! WHACK!!" as he slapped her mercilessly on her ass. She could hear her own squeals of humiliation and pain. The memory was enough to push her over the edge and she had a very powerful and exhausting orgasm, then peacefully fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday morning arrived and Kathleen was very nervous, awaiting brother Kasafo's arrival around 1:00. He arrived at 1:15, but wasn't dressed in a suit or sport jacket as she expected. He was dressed in his weekend garb. A pair of sandals, shorts and a T-shirt that looked pretty sweaty.

Peter: "Good afternoon sister Miller. I had a change of plans this morning and needed to tend to some things around the house. I hope my casual attire is OK with you."

Kathleen: "Well, of course it is. Please come in. I fixed some coffee. Would you like a cup?"

Peter: "Oh, that sounds wonderful. Thank you!"

Peter noted that Kathleen was not really dressed up either, but was wearing a loose-fitting, dowdy flowered house dress. It wasn't as modest as what she wore to the Kingdom Hall. As she headed for the kitchen he could make out the smooth roundness of her ass more clearly than ever. He even noticed a bit of wobble from her breasts when she moved. He just loved being in her presence. He took a seat on the sofa, hoping she might join him there.