Free Bible Study Ch. 1b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imitating Judith, as she leaned forward, on her haunches now, she got very close to Judith's pussy and began to lick her across the surface. As she continued her initial introduction to cunnilingus she would swirl her tongue around, sometimes pressing it into her cleft. Very quietly Judith began to moan. Next she used her tongue to separate Judith's labia and reveal what lay inside. To make it easier after a few tries, she used her thumbs to hold Judith's entrance open, so her tongue had a clean shot. Now, tasting a woman's insides for the first time, Kathleen became excited, especially as she saw Judith begin to slightly roll her hips left and right and moan a bit louder. Her taste was not objectionable, and Kathleen actually grew to like it.

As Judith's moans grew yet louder, Kathleen thought to herself, "What am I doing?! I'm giving oral pleasure to another woman!!" As Kathleen looked down at Judith, who was beginning to writhe slightly, she thought, "Judith really is beautiful, but especially so as she's beginning to feel aroused from what I'm doing to her." She reached up with both hands and began to fondle Judith's breasts, caressing and squeezing them. She pinched her nipples and Judith cried out, "Ahhh!" and then "Harder!" So, Kathleen gave them a good, hard pinch, and held it. Judith cried out, "Oh fuck!! Oh Goddd!! That's so good!! Keep licking me!!"

Kathleen got back to work licking and sucking Judith's labia. After several minutes, with the frequency and intensity of Judith's moans increasing, Kathleen decided to go for her clitorus. With her lips, tongue and teeth she began to tease Judith's clitorus with enthusiasm. She thought: "Damnit! She forced me to cum three times!! I'm going to force her to lose control completely!!"

Kathleen would alternate between licking along the length of Judith's cleft slowly, pushing with her tongue as she went. Then holding her open again with her thumbs, she began to lick inside and push her tongue into Judith's vagina, lingering there, exploring her inner depths. Judith was now starting to buck her hips as Kathleen had earlier. Kathleen then began to plunge her fingers in and out of Judith, as Judith had done for her, forcefully and rapidly. Judith squealed loudly.

As she continued to work her fingers in and out of Judith's sex, her tongue, lips and teeth went back to work on her clitorus. Judith seemed to experience a minor orgasm at that point.

Judith: "Ahhhhh!!! So goooood!! Keep going!! Don't stop!! I'm not there yet!! Make me cum damnit!!" Her legs began to shake.

Now Kathleen began to feel like she was the one in control. Judith was at her mercy. She could prolong her agony over and over if she wished, without letting her cum. She pressed her lips tightly against Judith's clitorus, squeezing it in her fleshy vise.

Judith reacted quickly: "OH MY GODDDDD!!!!! Oh my fucking Goodddd!!! Keep it up!!! Make me cummmmmm!!!!" Judith now moved both her hands down and held Kathleen's head tightly against her pussy, showing her who really was in charge. She shouted at Kathleen: "Don't you dare move, Kathleen! Don't you dare stop until I tell you!!!"

Kathleen was thereby quickly reminded that Judith really was the one in control. She decided to let her friend have her well-deserved release. She concentrated on her clitorus, spitting on it, biting it, flicking it with her finger and then sucking it as hard as she could. As she did she continued plunging her fingers in and out of her pussy, faster than ever. Judith was quickly at the brink. She couldn't take anymore. She felt like she was about to go over Niagara Falls.

Judith: "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Fuck me sweetie! Oh GODDDD!!! Oh Gooddd you're making me cummmmmm!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! AHHHHHHH GODDDDD DAMN!!!"

Judith's hips were bucking violently up and down, her head swinging rapidly left and right and she continued to moan loudly, interspersed with an occasional squeal. Her legs were shaking like there was a high voltage spike traveling through them. Then they both heard the loud thunder crashing outside again. Kathleen couldn't believe how wet Judith was as she orgasmed uncontrollably. The scent was overpowering and Kathleen decided she definitely liked the smell of Judith's sex. She began to clean her thighs and her gash with her tongue as Judith had done for her. Judith's taste was a bit tangy and salty. Kathleen didn't leave even a drop.

When Judith finally regained her composure, she suggested they both get in the shower and clean up. Kathleen readily agreed and by this time was feeling much more comfortable with Judith and what they had done for each other. She kept thinking about what Judith had said about her and Burt: No one got hurt. There was no harm done. It was just two consenting people making each other feel wonderful.

They took a very long and hot shower together, continuing to explore each others' bodies, soaping each other up, hugging and kissing passionately under the hot water, no longer hesitant to be intimate with each other. Getting on her knees under the pouring hot water, Judith once again made love to Kathleen's pussy with her tongue. As the hot water cascaded over both of them Kathleen's knees began to buckle. She had to grab the shower door bar to keep from falling. Judith continued her stimulation of Kathleen's most personal area, sucking, licking and lightly biting. Now she began to push her fingers in and out of her older friend's pussy, rapidly bringing her to yet another orgasm. As Judith continued to taste her friend, she rubbed some soap over her hand and reached around behind her and slowly, gently inserted her slippery middle finger into Kathleen's rosebud.

Kathleen: "OHHH!! Ohhhh myyyy!!! Judith, what are you doing???!!!"

As Judith continued to slowly work her finger into Kathleen's asshole while licking and sucking on her clitorus, Kathleen began to buck her hips, forcing her friend's finger further inside. Judith now began to work her finger back and forth in Kathleen's asshole as she sucked harder than ever on her clitorus. Kathleen's dam finally broke.

"Ohhhhh Judith!!!! Ohhhh myyyy Goddddd!!! OH! OH! OH! OH!" Then Judith heard Kathleen emit what could only be described as a primal squeal, so loud it made her ears ring, then.. "AAAAHHHHH!!!! OH GOD!!! OH GOD!!! OH GODDDDD!!!! God Judith!!!! You're making me cum againnnnn!!!! Oh it's soooo gooooodddd!!!!"

Judith now stood up and hugged the older married woman tightly, wet naked flesh against flesh, never wanting to let go. They then kissed passionately, while fondling each other for another five minutes. Finally Kathleen said, "I've really got to go now. This was unbelievable. I really don't know what to say."

They both got out of the shower and dried each other off. When Kathleen asked Judith for her panties, Judith said, "I'll give them back to you when I'm through with them. I'm going to pleasure myself later, holding them to my nose, imagining I'm with you. Why don't you take my shorts with you? They're not panties, but I sure left enough there to give you a few good sniffs."

As they longingly kissed each other goodbye at the door, Kathleen began to think about her appointment with Burt next week to begin his Bible study. She had invited one of the elders from her congregation to meet her there. His name was Peter Kasafo. He had immigrated to the U.S. from Ghana, West Africa.

********************

Thanks for taking the time to read this story. I really hope you enjoyed it. Please give it a rating. I also love to read the comments of those who read my stories, so please take a moment and make a brief comment. As always, constructive criticism is welcome. Take care.