Free Rides

Story Info
Girls ask for free rides at the fair.
2.3k words
4.35
53.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

"Hey, Pauline, want to come to the fun-fair with me this afternoon?"

Pauline had run into Josie while doing some shopping on a Saturday morning. It was a fine Spring day and a travelling fun-fair had arrive during the week and set up. They'd opened for business the previous day and were scheduled to stay for a week.

"Oh, I don't know, Josie," grumbled Pauline. "I'd kind of like to go but I'm rather broke and I won't get paid until the day before they leave. I think I'll have to give it a miss."

"Pauline," chided Josie, "you're overlooking several pertinent facts."

"Really? And what would they be?"

"We're female and eighteen. The weather is warm and so we can dress accordingly. Wear a short top that emphasises your attributes and a short flirty skirt. Dressed like that we can flirt with a couple of the ride operators and get ourselves some free rides."

"What? We just ask them for a free ride and they say sure, hop on? You have to be joking."

"Why would I kid you about that sort of thing? I've done it before and it works a treat. It's just that it will be more fun if I've got someone with me. How about it?"

"Easy enough for you. You're always flirting and carrying on. I'd be too embarrassed to ask for free rides."

"You won't have to. I'll ask. All you have to do is smile and look friendly and the operators will fall all over themselves to give you a freebie. We just have to make sure we pick fairly young ones. The older ones tend to laugh and offer two tickets for the price of two. Tight wads, the older guys."

Pauline giggled. "Perhaps they've worked out how much they lost giving away free rides when they were younger," she pointed out. "Now they charge for everything to make up for lost revenue."

"Anyway, I'm sure you must have a few dollars put away that you can use for snacks and a few games. It's only the rides that cost the money and we'll get those for free. Do say you'll come along."

Pauline considered it. She had to admit that Josie was right. She did have some mad-money put aside. It wouldn't really hurt to use some of that. Even if they didn't get any free rides they could still have some fun.

"OK. Why not? Swing past my place after lunch and pick me up."

"Fine. See you then. Don't forget to wear a flirty skirt."

"Ah, I was thinking jeans, actually. Why the skirt?"

"To encourage the operators. If, say, we're going on the Ferris Wheel then the flirty skirt raises their hopes that they may find themselves in a position where they can look up our skirts. They're more likely to give free rides if they think they'll be able to sneak a peek."

"You're evil," Pauline reprimanded her, trying not to laugh.

"I know. Ain't it fun?" retorted Josie, not even trying to hide her laugh.

- - -

Josie picked Pauline up later that day and they went on down to the fair. The first order of the day, the girls decided, was to try their hands at a few of the games. Eating could wait until they'd tried having a few rides. That way they wouldn't lose what they ate.

"You do know the games are rigged, don't you?" Pauline observed.

"Of course, but they have to let a few suckers win. Seeing people carrying round prizes brings more suckers in."

Pauline had a few doubts, so she was somewhat bemused to find herself carrying around a rather large teddy, courtesy of some dart throwing.

"You don't fool me," giggled Josie. "You weren't even aiming at the target you hit. A pure fluke is what it was."

"Doesn't matter," said a triumphant Pauline. "I have a teddy."

"Are you game to try for some free rides now?"

"As long as you do the asking."

"No worries. All you have to do is stand and smile and look happy to see the boys. I'll do the rest. We'll try the roller coaster first. Those things are hair-raising. I just love them."

Pauline watched with a certain degree of envy at the easy way Josie started talking to one of the operators of the roller coaster ride. The man, who introduced himself as Ron, was only a couple of years older than them and only too willing to flirt with a couple of pretty girls. After chatting for a short while another member of the fair staff, Harry by name, joined their little group.

Eventually the question arose as to whether the girls were going to go on the ride.

"We'd love to." Josie admitted, looking wistful, "but we spent most of our money on the games and things." She indicated Pauline and her teddy to underline the message.

"That's too bad," said Ron. "How about I arrange for you to have a freebie?"

"Oh, we couldn't ask you to do that," protested Josie. "You might get into trouble."

"Nah, it'll be right," grinned Ron. "Just come through this way. We can approach the off point through here and you can hop on after everyone gets off. You'll have your choice of seats before we load up the next ride."

Ron indicated to someone to take over from him and then he and Harry led the two girls into a nearby tent.

"This is our maintenance area," Ron explained. "This is where Harry does his magic work keeping the carriages in fine condition. Seeing we're also reasonably private here you can also make a token payment for the ride."

Seeing Pauline's confused look he laughed.

"Just a kiss," he explained. "One each and we'll consider the fare paid in full."

Amused, Pauline didn't resist when he pulled her gently towards him. Lowering his head he kissed her, gently at first, but then with some real ardour. Pauline quite enjoyed the sensation of Ron kissing her. He was quite accomplished. When he swung her around she was afraid for a moment that she was going to lose her balance but his arms were holding her, making her feel as though she was floating.

It turned out that she was floating, through the air and down to the ground, as Ron expertly swept her off her feet and down onto her back. She was, she was surprised to find, lying down with her brand new teddy under her bottom, cushioning her.

Pauline was even more surprised to find Ron flicking her skirt up out of the way and drawing her panties down. Before she could stop him he was standing back up, holding her legs up while he dragged her panties right off and tossed them to one side. Panties out of the way he pushed her legs back down, unfortunately also pushing them well apart, leaving her completely exposed. Draped over her giant teddy the way she was she was quite blatantly offering herself to him, although that certainly wasn't her intention.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she demanded in a half-scream. "Get away from me or I'll scream."

"Why don't you just pause for a second and just listen?" asked Ron with a laugh.

She looked at him, confused, but then heard a rumbling noise. The noise rapidly grew louder and then a small train thundered past just outside the tent, accompanied by a chorus of screams from the happy riders.

"Do you really think your scream will be noticed?" asked Ron derisively. "It will be just one among many."

"Josie, help me," appealed Pauline, turning to see what was keeping Josie from coming to her aid.

She found out fast enough, but did not relish the discovery. Josie was on her hands and knees on the ground a few paces away. Her skirt had been flicked up and her panties were rolled down around her knees. Kneeling behind her, Harry had already dropped his trousers, his erection jutting out. Josie was giving her a helpless look and then Pauline saw Harry move and Josie's eyes open wide with shock. Pauline had just witnessed Josie's reaction to Harry's cock driving home.

Pauline hastily turned her face away from what was happening to Josie, transferring her attention back to Ron. Maybe an appeal to sweet reason would work. Looking at Ron it occurred to her that the few moments Josie's predicament had distracted her had been a few moments too long. Ron had taken advantage of her momentary inattention to drop his trousers and to also drop to his knees. He was now kneeling between her thighs, his erection already threatening her.

"You can't do this," she protested quickly. "This is wrong and you know it."

His answer was a nice bright smile and the casual word, "Watch."

With that he leaned forward, his erection pressing against her. Despite her wish to look anywhere but at Ron's cock she found her eyes fastened to it, watching as he first pressed against her lips and then past them, his hot hardness easily overcoming any resistance her wet softness may have offered. And she was wet, she realised, feeling highly indignant over that fact. She shouldn't be getting excited about something like this. It just wasn't fair.

Ron was in no hurry, she found. Taking his time he slowly penetrated her, giving her plenty of time to adjust as he slowly slid home. She tried to move backwards, away from him, but there was nowhere to go. He had her pinned against the ground, and the only give was in the softness of the teddy her bottom was resting on.

Slowly, remorselessly, he pressed home, smiling all the while, remaining unflappably cheerful while she continued her protests and glared up at him. When he gave a triumphant little laugh and pushed the last inch or so home she felt like screaming. Actually, she'd felt like screaming from the moment her panties went down. How she'd refrained was beyond her.

Apparently Ron was reading her mind.

"Now's the time," he told her, laughing at her confused expression.

"To scream," he elaborated. "It will make you feel better and a carriage is coming so you'll fit right in."

Sheer perversity sealed her lips. If he was suggesting she scream then she would be silent and the hell with him.

"No?" he gently gibed. "Maybe this will persuade you."

He pulled back and drove home again, driving in quite forcefully this time. He repeated the action, watching her face for her reactions. He was getting to her and she just knew he could see it showing on her face. She tried to glare at him again but was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate. A cock moving inside you had that effect, she knew.

It didn't take long and she was moving with him, reluctantly, but definitely matching his happy thrusts. Pauline was finding that a large teddy under your bottom provided a sort of springboard. Ron would drive vigorously home, pressing her firmly against the teddy even though she was pushing up to meet him. He'd come to the end of his thrust and retreat, and the compressed teddy would relax, lifting her up as though reluctant to let him leave her. It was a most peculiar sensation.

He was driving in faster now with Pauline responding with more fervour. Whether she wished it or not she was fully aroused and her excitement was building with every thrust. It wasn't going to be too long before she climaxed. She wondered if Ron would actually last until she was ready. He certainly seemed ready to pop off at any second.

"OK, sweetheart," Ron suddenly announced. "A carriage is coming and so am I."

With that he redoubled his efforts, his cock seeming to explode into her, pushing her higher, faster, and over the edge. She screamed out her climax, her noise being lost in the ride thundering past with its own chorus of screams.

Ron pulled away from her, leaving her to tidy herself up. Fortunately she carried wet tissues in her bag. They came in handy on this occasion. Even as she was pulling her panties back on she turned to look for Josie. To her surprise Josie was still as she'd last seen her, on hands and knees, skirt up around her waist and panties around her knees. Harry was still kneeling behind her, moving slowly back and forth. Josie's bottom was lazily rising to meet his equally lazy thrusts. Josie's eyes were closed and there was a dreamy look on her face. Pauline couldn't believe they were still doing that.

"Here, give me your hand," Ron said, reaching out and grabbing her wrist.

To her surprise he stamped the back of her hand. Then reached over and did the same to Josie's. Not that Josie seemed to notice.

"That will give you free rides for the rest of the afternoon," Ron told her. "When Harry is ready we'll put the two of you in a carriage and you can take off."

Ron took a step towards Harry and gave him a gentle prod with his toe.

"Carriage coming. Finish her off and let's get back to work."

Harry looked at him, grinned, nodded, and proceeded to follow his advice. There was a startled scream from Josie as Harry switched from easy-does-it to hell-for-leather-let's-go. Josie was screaming even before the carriage and its cargo of screamers came past, shuddering and shaking under the force of her climax.

Tucked into the first carriage of the train the girls sat, waiting for it to start off. As it slowly pulled away Pauline turned to Jose.

"Just ask them, you said," she said. "Ha! That was rape."

"I know," moaned Josie. "Truly, I know. I'm told them that yesterday, but they didn't listen then, either."

Yesterday? What the hell did she mean, yesterday?

"Excuse me," she said, speaking sweetly. "What happened yesterday?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers