Free Spirits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Kayley came back and took my hand again.

"It's almost time," she said softly, then wrapped a blindfold around my head. It, too, was scented.

I let Kayley gently guide me by the hand as she led me down off the table, then folded down the blanket behind me where I had been sitting. Moments later, she guided me back onto the table, now facing down its length, and had me kneel. I felt the thickness and softness of the blanket under my bare knees. I adjusted myself so I wasn't pinching my testicles as I sat back on my legs.

I heard the table creaking and heard a little giggling and felt Kayley standing on the bench next to me, her hand on my shoulder. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded.

She leaned closer and lowered her voice even more, her hand sliding down my back to rest lightly against my ass.

"There's no reason to be shy."

Her hand then slid back up my back and removed my blindfold.

As the world came back to light and my eyes adjusted, I saw Raven, naked as I, lying on her back with knees up and legs spread ever so slightly. She was propped up on her elbows, and I saw Deirdre pulling off the blindfold she evidently had to wear as well. Her entire body glistened with the oil, sleek and wet, as the twin fires glowed from either side and made her shine. My eyes roamed from her beautiful brown eyes over her small breasts, achingly pointed in the cold despite the warm oil, down her slim waist and flat stomach to the untamed patch of pubic hair resting between her thighs, then down her long, smooth legs to her beautiful feet.

I felt Kayley's hand on my elbow, gently urging me forward. I went to all fours and crawled forward to close the short distance between myself and this beautiful girl. She was smiling at me and gently lowered herself off her elbows to lie flat against the blanket. I saw Deirdre off to my left, standing on the ground which seemed so far below me.

Raven wiggled herself more or less under me so that I was raised above her in the middle of the table. All the candles had been moved to the benches, and I could see each of them sparkle against her smooth, sleek skin.

She raised a hand and touched the back of my neck, pulling my face closer to hers, and then she arched her neck up to whisper in my ear.

"I want this. Please do this for me."

All I could do was nod before she pressed her soft lips against mine.

I tasted the heavy spices mixed between us, and tasted her lips under it all. She moaned and shivered under me, her hands first sliding up and down my chest, then over my arms, then finally up on my shoulders and down my back, where she started to softly pull me closer.

I gave in to her soft lips and gave in to her gentle suggestion and lowered my body down, pressing down against her as she spread her legs to accommodate my torso. I felt my penis flat against her stomach and pressed between our two warm bodies, and felt her pubic hair tickle my balls as she moved her hips against me.

I realized my eyes were closed as her lips and tongue explored mine, and her hands explored every surface they could reach. She flexed and relaxed her stomach to excite my erection, and I felt it grind back and forth as she did over and over.

I finally had to pull back, gasping for breath and pulled my body back a little from hers, enjoying the slick sensation of the oils sliding. I opened my eyes and saw Deirdre and Kayley sitting in lawn chairs at either side of us, right by the fires to keep warm. They each had their robes wide open and a hand between their legs, watching us and playing along.

I turned back to Raven, who gazed up into my eyes, nodding. I pulled back a little further and then reached down to touch her. I felt positively underdressed as my fingers slid through her full patch of hair, but it only served to excite me more as my fingers danced over her swollen lips. I leaned down and at the precise moment I plunged a finger deep inside her, I locked her lips against mine. I felt her moan and shudder, her thighs suddenly pressing together against my hips as I used one arm to support myself and worked the other into her.

She gasped and groaned under her breath even as I kissed her deeply, as I had first one, then two fingers inside her, my thumb dancing about, brushing against her clitoris. She felt incredibly tight against my fingers at first, but loosened a little as she rocked against me. Her ass lifted gently off the blanket in a rhythmic fashion and her hard nipples brushed against my chest again and again. I felt a cool breeze waft between us and over me, even through the thick oils and twin fires. I heard a moan to my left, but didn't even turn my head, my eyes transfixed on the gorgeous creature before me.

I leaned away from her as she gasped, and slowly withdrew my fingers from her. She panted and looked up at me with heavy eyes, nodding. I readjusted myself and she spread her legs even wider for me. I spread her lips, a pink slit in the thatch of black hair, and then guided the head of my cock to rest gently against it. She nodded again and moaned, her toes curling already with expectation.

It was slow going. She sighed and gasped the entire way as I filled her. I felt her give way and shudder as I slid myself in, bit by bit. Her tightness had me worried as I, at some points, felt as if I could go no further, but she beckoned me deeper and deeper, until I felt the tickle of her hair against my pubic region, and we locked hips.

I paused, breathing heavily, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, then her legs squeezed my hips, drawing me as closer as she could. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest, rapid and steady.

"Tell me when you're ready," I whispered into her ear, and felt her nod.

I waited and felt her breath against my ear, until I finally heard her say, "Ok. I'm ready."

I drew myself out a little, then slid back in, again and again, gently and slowly. Her body was stiff at first, but she began to match my rhythm, guiding me with her hands and thighs, moving her hips against mine. I was lost in her eyes, against her warm, slick body, feeling the heat of her breath against my neck, and the heat of her sex enveloping mine. She hooked one leg over my back, her heel resting against my ass, using it to better guide me as I rocked up against her, gaining speed and confidence.

She was gasping with every thrust, short breaths and short gasps. I slid one hand to cup her breast, to run my thumb over her nipple and feel it stiffen again, then down slowly over her flat stomach and finally into her pubic hair, never breaking my pace. I leaned back a little, then felt for her clit again, feeling her shudder as my hand brushed it.

She suddenly hooked her arms around my neck and pushed herself up until I was in a sitting position, her body still locked against mine. She used her legs to grind herself up and down against me, bouncing and swaying, as I held on and matched her every move, my hand squished between our stomachs, still reaching for her sweet spot.

I cupped her ass with my other hand, and she suddenly started to lean back. Her breasts moved in time before me, dancing between us as she started to cry out. Her hands around my neck turned into fingernails raking against my back, and I lowered her back down onto the table, hooking her leg with my arm.

She cried out as I sped up, faster and faster, locking her leg in the crook of my arm and bearing down with each thrust. She lost her hands in my hair and arched her back, and I glanced down to see her entire body, skin so perfect smooth, and felt a breeze moving through as my balls slapped against her, and I began to lose it too. I closed my eyes and began to moan in unison with her, and I felt my cock suddenly being clenched inside of her as she rocked wildly against me.

I was nearly ready to follow her, when cool hands suddenly grabbed my arms, and I felt myself getting pulled back. Deirdre and Kayley were there, naked and glorious, pulling me out of Raven at the key moment, but Raven's hand suddenly shot forth and missing barely a single pace, still prone and half-wrapped around me, she grabbed my cock and started pumping me, her delicate hand sliding easily over its wet length. I groaned and tilted my head back as Deirdre and Kayley each held one of my arms, and Raven looked up at me, leg still wrapped around my ass, and furiously stroked.

It was only a moment, maybe two, before I felt the climax slide through me, and I burst forth my seed all over Raven's lower body. Strings landed on her flat stomach and beads hung suspended in her thick pubic hair. She moaned as it splattered against her and continued to pump me until the last drop had flown its course, and then slowed down, not taking her hand from me.

I moaned and slumped a little from the ferocity of my climax, Deirdre and Kayley doing their best to prop me up. They eased me back down into a sitting position, and I slumped backwards, resting on my elbows. Raven moved with me, sliding her legs from around me to push herself up and over, never taking her hand from me. I finally stretched out and lay back fully, head resting against the blanket and staring straight up into the starry sky. Raven crawled on top of me, and nestled up against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, and still felt her warm hand gripping me, even as I shrank. I looked and still saw beads of my excitement on her skin.

I breathed out long and slow, and heard Deirdre and Kayley each take a seat on the bench on either side.

"Wow," I said, turning my head left and then right, taking in each of their naked forms. Their skin glowed in the firelight too, but from sweat, not oil. Raven ran her hand slowly up and down my stomach and chest, and nestled in tighter, pressing her leg across my body.

"So now what?" I asked, out of breath.

"The best part of this," said Raven softly. "Is that the spirit needs continual rejuvenation."

"Of what nature?" I asked.

"Of this nature," she said, as she cupped my balls and ran her hand over my now-prone penis.

I looked skywards again and watched the stars twinkle and shine, content only with their dance and the warmth of the free spirit curled up against me.

12