Freebie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olaf pounded my pussy and I had at least five minor orgasms, ones that a week ago I'd have called mind blowing, but now with my experiences over the last few days, I knew that a full blown eruption would render me to a state of higher consciousness, but with complete loss of bodily control. So as each tremor shook my body, I'd scream and vocalise my pleasure, but a subconscious body management system must have been monitoring Olaf's performance and waiting for him to show signs of climax.

Then as I felt Olaf's monster slipping out of my pussy, I suddenly began to wonder if during one of my tremors, I'd somehow missed his climax, and now it was all over. I know I felt worried and disappointed, but it was only later I realised just how obvious this disappointment was, as it showed on my face as plainly as if I'd held out a placard proclaiming it. But almost immediately, as I was lifting myself up onto my elbow, I realised Olaf was just mid way through his performance, and he was now re-positioning himself on his back.

Again, later viewing showed my facial expression change, and me scrambling rapidly into the kneeling position to lower myself down onto his mighty shaft. And even this, as I remember it was still a very tight fit, but judging by the video, I just used my hands to position the big bulbous head at my entrance, and launched myself down onto it. It slid in as if this was its natural home, and I rode myself up and down it like something possessed. And while I'm giving you the prospective as viewed from the video, or my audience, it was also clear I was now taking most of his shaft; maybe only an inch more to go.

But from my prospective, this last part of our session was where my real orgasm began to take hold, and gradually I lost all conscious control, and hence memory of events. My senses were in complete overload, as if each wild stimulation was an exploding firework, and I was stood in the middle of a burning firework warehouse, with explosions and bright colourful displays bursting all around me.

But as I've said, my audience saw a wanton slut, riding her stud as if that was all that mattered. Sweat was pouring from every part of my body, and my long hair hung down onto the sweat soaked chest of my stallion. My ample sized (38 b) breasts were also hanging down, now stretched, as they bounced and swung around, as if dancing to the tune of my grunts and sighs. It was no time at all before Graham pointed out to me and, of course, the rest of them watching the video,

"See and you were saying his cock was too big. Your little snatch is taking his whole length now. And look at the way it grips his shaft when you lift up on it. It almost pulls that snatch inside out. Its like it doesn't want it to leave."

As we all sat around watching the video playback, they all found Graham's observations quite funny, even surprisingly, my Gerry. But I don't think Graham wanted Gerry to be at ease with what had happened, and as he again began to make remarks, I began to think he was trying to goad Gerry into some kind of reaction.

"See lad, it was like I told you. She's got more cunt than you could ever handle."

Gerry didn't answer, but the excited look he'd had on his face up to now, did drop into a slight scowl.

I was sat on the floor, but I took hold of Gerry's arm, and gave him a reassuring squeeze, as I looked smilingly up to his face and mouthed the words 'I Love You'. But Graham wasn't done with his tormenting,

"Come on then Olaf; tell us how long that weapon of yours is?"

"It's been measured at thirty-six centimetres."

"Fuck the Euro-talk, what's that in English?"

"A little over fourteen inches."

"Come on then Gerry lad; let's see you put a rule alongside your dick."

Gerry face was so sad, but I again gave him a smile, and then turning and scowling at Graham I said,

"He doesn't need a big cock to impress me; he's got all the loving I'll ever need."

"Well said my dear, but watching the way you're riding Olaf here, I can't think you'll convince any of us. You're ramming that big Swede up you like you haven't had any real meat in there for over a month."

"Well that just shows how pathetic your cock must be, it's only been a couple of hours since you fucked me."

I'd intended that to be a put-down on Graham, but Gerry didn't show any sign that he found any comfort in my remark. Yet Graham far from being annoyed at my remark, smiled as he came back with,

"Touché. I wasn't going to mention the way you reacted to my fuck. But being as you don't mind talking about it in front of Gerry. How's about after we seen Olaf's finale, I put on the video that Peter took of you and me?"

I looked up at the clock,

"It's gone three in the morning, I think we should call it a night now. Gerry has to be in work by seven-thirty."

"Nonsense, I'm sure he'd like to see how you and me got on. And being as he's been a good lad tonight, I'm sure I can let him off going to work tomorrow."

"But he has to go in, we need the money."

"Don't worry your pretty little head about money, I'll make sure he gets a full weeks pay. Now Gerry lad wouldn't you like to see how well she fucked, just to keep you out of trouble?"

Before Gerry could answer Peter spoke up,

"Well I don't know about Gerry, but I for one am ready to call it a night once we've watched the end of Olaf little fuck. And looking at Olaf, I think even he's showing signs of wear. Little Mary sure knows how to drain the juices from her lovers. So unless you're gonna stay the night here?"

This wasn't a suggestion I wanted to hear, but luckily, Graham decided he'd call it a night after this video.

And back to this video, it had been going on for so long, it was almost getting boring, (well from my point of view), but now I could tell from the movements we were both beginning to make, he was about to deliver his cum. His hands were on my waist, and he began to lift and then ram me down hard, holding me whilst his own body could be seen to shudder. Then up he'd lift, and again down I'd go. He did this at least ten times, and then he released my waist and his hands dropped limp at his side.

"Graham at this point gave a cheer, and there were smiles all around on the faces of the others, including Gerry. But then it was me who took over the action, I was still writing my body on what was left of his cock. My hands were clinging into the flesh on his chest, as my hips thrust back and forth until his big soft sausage like cock slipped from my wet and glistening pussy. But I still didn't stop, my hips kept thrusting, as I spread a slimy trail of juices over Olaf's tummy and up across his hairy chest. I thought I was about to embarrass myself even further by squatting over his face, but at this point I rolled over and lay alongside him just humping my hips high in the air.

I was by now with my head towards where Graham had been filming from, and he came in for a close-up of my face.

"See Gerry lad, that's a real orgasm. That smile will live in her memory for weeks to come."

He then moved his camera and ended his filming showing a close-up of the juices running from my pussy,

"And that my lad is one well fucked and completely contented snatch."

Gerry again looked down, but Peter brought Graham's tormenting to an end with,

"Ok Graham let's get Olaf back to where he wants to go, and let me get back to my bed."

He then reached out and took hold of Gerry's hand,

"Well my boy, it's been good to meet you. And I can't thank you enough for giving us the use of your little lady. You're a lucky fellow, make sure you look after her, she's gonna do you proud over the next few weeks. Ok Graham have you got all your stuff together?"

"I think so, come on Olaf, you let us know where to drop you off. And Gerry lad, don't look so down. I know you lost out on my motor, but I'm sure there'll be other opportunities. Oh and forget work tomorrow, I'll be back to see you at some point during the day. Well Mary my love, I hope you've enjoyed the evening half as much as we did."

To my surprise, Gerry spoke up, not I hasten to add in a happy tone,

"If that video is anything to go by, I think we can take it she did."

"See lad, it wasn't all that bad, was it?"

He didn't answer. And slowly they all left.

We sat there not speaking for what seamed like an age, and then the recriminations started.

"How could you say those things?"

"What?"

"While he was doing it to you. You were like a dirty wild animal."

"I was, was I? Well who was the one who wanted me to do that with him?"

"Not me. It was you who said you wanted to reward him."

"You fucking hypocrite. I'm going up to bed. And don't you try coming up after me."

So sobbing as I went, I waddled my way from the room and up the stairs dragging some sheets with me. I lay on my bed sobbing, and awoke some time in the morning, still in a wet soggy heap. But now, it was a stinking wet and disgusting heap. I went to the bathroom and the warm water gradually brought back the memories of Olaf and the night before. Not the horrid bits of people watching, or being forced to humiliate myself. No, these were like the water, warm, and without any form of stimulation, my pussy began to re-run the feelings; as if it had been a recorder of sensation, and was now on play-back. I found myself slumping down onto my haunches, and as the water cascaded over my body I heaved and humped as I felt his wonderful cock stretching inside my body. I didn't actually black-out, but I was on the edge of consciousness, and came to, feeling contented.

After that I had to force myself to get a grip, and so I completed my shower, and was soon back in my bedroom getting dressed. I then had to gather all the messed-up sheets and took them down to put in the wash. In the front room Gerry lay on the sofa, still fast asleep, whilst all around was the mess from the event last night. I went around cleaning and tidying, trying to keep the noise to a minimum, to avoid wakening Gerry. I don't know why I bothered, maybe it was a natural instinct, or maybe I just wasn't ready for the hassle.

But around ten in the morning, the house was looking somewhere near reasonable, but Gerry was still fast asleep, when I was suddenly shook rigid by a knock at the door. It didn't wake Gerry, and why I was so nervous, I don't know, but as I made my way down the hall, I could feel myself on the edge of peeing myself. Then as I slowly opened the door, there were two strangers standing there.

I breathed a sigh of relief, as I expected this must just be two salesmen, trying to flog some double glazing, or something similar. So as I put my polite smile on, I asked,

"Ok, what are you selling?"

"Selling? We're not selling anything. Is this the right house, are you Mrs Mary Kendal?"

"Yes that's me."

"Well Mr Spencer told us to call. Mr Graham Spencer."

Again the feeling of foreboding returned,

"Yes, I know him. What have you come for?"

At this point I was racking my brain wondering if he'd inadvertently left something of his here; but knowing I'd already tidied all around the house, I couldn't think what.

"Can we come in? It isn't the kind of thing we want to talk about on the doorstep."

I wasn't too sure about letting them in, but as I had Gerry in the house, I decided it would be ok.

I backed away from the door and said,

"Come on in, my husband is in the front room."

As they stepped inside, one of them took hold of my hand, turned it palm upwards, and slipped something into it, closing the fingers,

"Graham told me to give you this; he said you might need it."

As they walked past me and down the hall, I could see he'd given me a little yellow pill. Then as they turned into the front room, I followed.

"Sit yourselves down. I'll just wake Gerry. He had a late night last night."

As they sat, I shook Gerry, and he gradually began to stir,

"Oh god! My fucking neck."

Then as he opened his eyes and saw the two men seated across the room.

"What the? Who the fuck are you?"

I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him down,

"Gerry love, Mr Spencer has sent them."

"Mr Spencer. Oh shit. I'm sorry. What the fucks the time. Oh god I remember."

One of the men spoke up,

"Looks like someone had a good night last night."

Gerry maybe took his meaning wrong, and he looked up at me, and with a scowl said,

"What do you mean? He hasn't showed you that fucking video has he?"

The man looked quite surprised,

"Video? No we haven't seen a video. I was just referring to the way you look. No offence, but it looks like you got yourself shit faced after watching the blues go down last night."

"Oh that fucking match. Well yes I did hit the old cans, but that isn't why I'm still sleeping."

At this point he stopped as if realising he was about to tell two perfect strangers about last nights event.

"But fuck that, what has he sent you here for?"

"According to Graham, we can both do each other a favour."

"Favour, what favour?"

"He says, you are feeling the pinch a bit. He says you narrowly missed out on a five grand windfall, and maybe you might consider an easy way of earning a grand."

The mention of money, caught Gerry's attention,

"Go on, I'm listening."

"I know its way over the going rate, but Graham says it'll be worth it."

"What will be worth it?"

He then looked across to where I was still stood in the doorway. Gerry followed his eyes, and then as he said,

"What you want to go with my wife?"

His voice had a sharp edge, like he was angry, and he even began to lift himself up to the edge of his seat. The man replied immediately, with more than a little fear in his tone,

"Graham said you needed the money, and that you might consider it. But if I'm speaking out of turn, or if he's given me the wrong end of the stick. I don't mean any offence, we'll just go."

Both men rose to their feet, but before they started to walk to the door, Gerry said,

"No, sorry. Sit back down. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"So you might consider it?"

Gerry looked at me. I didn't reply, but the look I gave him was intended to say, 'No way'. But to my surprise, Gerry said,

"A thousand pounds in cash?"

"Well I was going to write you a check, but if its cash you want, we'll go and find a cash machine, and we'll be back in a few minutes."

"Err. Yes, you go and get the notes, while I talk to my wife."

They again rose to their feet, and I moved to one side as they walked past me on their way to the door. They both nodded their heads as they passed, and the first one said,

"Bye my dear, see you in a minute."

The second added,

"Bye. You're getting me hot just thinking about you."

With that they were gone and the door closed behind them.

Gerry quipped,

"Well that's a turn-up."

I stared at him with the angriest glare I could muster,

"You bastard. You fucking sent me to bed last night in tears, and now you're gonna try to talk me into whoring so you can buy that fucking car."

"Come on Mary. Don't be so fucking sensitive. Those men are offering to pay you a grand a piece. Two grand for what. Don't you try to tell me its work. I saw you last night. If you want to see work, come with me and do a day in that warehouse. All you've got to do is lay back and let them do all the action. That's if you can. If last nights anything to go by, you'll do the work for them, and be glad to do it."

I was angry, but also sad, and now sobbing,

"You are a bastard. You know I couldn't help any of that stuff."

"I never said you could. And I never said I minded. But you can't say it was something you dislike doing. So if we can get two grand and keep Mr Spencer happy into the bargain, we'd be silly to turn them down."

He put his arm on my shoulder,

"Come on. It won't be all that bad. They're friends of Mr Spencer, so they must be ok. And I'll be here; I won't let anything bad happen to you."

I thought, 'he's gonna let me be fucked by two strangers, and he has the gall to say he won't let anything bad happen to me'. But I knew this was as inevitable as night following day, and I somehow just resigned myself to my fate.

"Go on, nip upstairs and get dressed up a bit, you don't exactly look the part in those old jeans."

So as I walked up to my room, I thought, 'not only does he want me to be a whore for him, but now he's telling me I don't look tarty enough!' But I still followed instructions, and looked out some sexy looking underwear, and then put on the black dress I'd mentioned I'd worn at the wedding. (I at this point remembered I'd left my red dress in the club dressing room).

I also remembered the little yellow pill, and I thought, 'well if I've got to do this, I'm entitled to some kind of help'. So off to the bathroom, and with a glass of water, down went the pill. Then back to my bedroom, to do my final checks. It was while I was completing them that I heard the front door,

"KNOCK KNOCK."

As I began my descent of the stairs, Gerry was ushering the two men into the hall, they both stopped and looked up towards me, one man said,

"You might as well turn around my dear, we'll come straight up."

I looked down to Gerry, and he nodded as if to approve this instruction, and then he said to the men,

"You two can come into the front room and settle-up first."

I didn't hear what was said or see what took place, but Gerry told me later.

The men had walked into the room followed by Gerry, and Gerry had spoken first,

"Ok, have you got the money?"

One of the men replied as he handed over a wad of notes,

"One thousand pounds; in fresh new twenties."

Gerry took hold, and as he counted the twenty-pound notes, putting them into hundred pound piles, he did so out aloud,

"One Hundred. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Hey hang on a minute, you said two grand."

"No I didn't. I said one."

"So only one of you is going upstairs?"

"No. We offered a grand to go with your wife. That's five hundred a piece."

"But I thought you meant a grand each."

"You've got to be joking. Five hundred is way above the going rate. So she'd better be good."

"But you can't both go up there together."

"Why not? We want to try a double penetration."

"Oh Jesus. You don't mean both of you at once?"

"That's how it's normally done."

"You can't do that."

"So you've sent me out to withdraw this money, and now you're saying you won't let her fuck?"

"You didn't mention anything kinky."

"Kinky? What planet are you from. All we want is a straight forward double fuck, that's not anything out of the normal."

"It would be for my wife."

"That's not what Mr Spencer said. He said she goes bananas when she takes it up the arse."

"He didn't. He wouldn't say things like that. She's never done anything of that kind."

"Look are we gonna get to fuck her or not?"

"Not both at once you're not."

"Ok, if we go up one at a time?"

"Well ok. But I was expecting a grand each."

"Don't be silly. If we're only going to have a single fuck, I'm not paying more than two hundred."

"No way. If you pay the grand for both of you, then I'll say yes."

"Only if we both go up together."

"If I let you both go up together, then I'll have to go up with you, and there won't be any of that double fucking."

"Ok my last offer, a kind of double or quits. You're convinced she won't double fuck without a struggle?"

"I know she won't. But what do you mean double or quits?"

"Its like this, we'll all go up together now, and just see how things go. You don't say a word or give her any signs. And if she says anything about not wanting both of us at the same time, then one of us will sit it out and wait until the first one has finished. And when we come down, we'll pay you double what we were going to pay. In other words, you'll get two grand."