Freedom Comes at a Price Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you understand what I had written Darren?" Rachel asked, taking the letter back.

I nodded that I had.

"Good well I have a proposition for you." She continued. "Would you like to hear it?"

I nodded yet again as Nicola pushed her cock hard into me yet again, causing me to almost scream out.

"Well if you let me do what it says on that paper, here and now, then that will be the end of the tasks." She told me. "What do you say?"

I wasn't sure whether I would be able to cope with what she wanted, even though the promise of the tasks ending was more than tempting. I was already face down on the bed with Nicola's monster sized cock buried in my ass and now she was asking me to accept her fucking me straight after Nicola had finished, with a strap-on that I had yet to see.

Nicola's cock rammed home again and she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I looked at Rachel, still standing inches away from my face and nodded.

"Yes Rachel I'll do it as long as that is the end of this." I said.

"I promise you Darren after that I shall give you your clothes back and never chain you up again." She said. "Until you ask me to anyway."

"Okay I'll trust you." I answered and Nicola let go of my hair as she forced herself into me as far as she could.

"You won't regret this I promise." She said and walked out of view for a couple of minutes.

When she reappeared in front of me she was completely naked, except for the big, pink strap-on that she was wearing.

"I would have used a bigger one Darren but you have been so good." She said and stepped closer to the bed.

The strap-on was only millimetres away from my lips and when Nicola thrust again my mouth banged against it.

"That's a good idea Darren." Rachel said. "Suck my cock while Nicola fucks you."

Next time Nicola pounded into me I opened my mouth and took the fake cock to the back of my throat. Rachel held me head on her cock as Nicola sped up her pumping before unloading her cock full of cum into my ass.

"Darren I am definitely going to fuck your tight ass another day." Nicola said. "That's the best fuck I have had for a long time."

"Quickly Nicola swap places, I can use your cum as my lube." Rachel said and Nicola withdrew from me, before appearing in front of me a second later.

I had only just got used to having an empty ass when I felt Rachel's fake cock enter me.

"Suck Nicola's cock while I fuck you Darren just like you did mine." Rachel said and rammed the strap-on hard.

Nicola took hold of her softening cock, cum still leaking from the end, and offered it to my mouth. I opened wide and began to suck the remains of her juices from her while Rachel continued to fuck me fast from behind.

"I'd love to see Darren cum again, wouldn't you Nicola?" Rachel said.

"Oh yes and he tasted so good I would like another taste as well." Nicola answered before taking her cock from my mouth.

She then lay on the bed and reached underneath me, wrapping her hand around my erect cock and starting to wank me again. The faster Rachel fucked me the faster Nicola wanked and soon I couldn't stop myself from cumming. My thick, milky liquid spilled from the end of my cock all over Nicola's hand and, as it did, Rachel rammed the strap-on in to me once more before withdrawing.

"Would you like some Rachel?" Nicola asked as she began to lick my cum from her hand.

"Mmm yes please." Rachel answered and went around to the front of the bed and began sucking Nicola's hand greedily.

I collapsed onto the bed, Nicola's cum leaking from my ass, and watched as the two of them greedily drank my cum between them before starting to kiss each other passionately.

"Thanks Nicola," Rachel said and looked at me. "Look at the state of him."

"You were right Rach he's fucking pathetic," Nicola said. "What are you going to do with him?"

"Not sure yet," Rachel said. "I might keep him for a bit."

"What the fuck are you on about," I said." You told me it would be over when the list was complete."

"You really are a gullible little prick aren't you Darren?" Rachel said. "I can't just let you walk out of my life."

As she was telling me all this Nicola had handcuffed me back to the bed.

"We could have so much fun with this one." Nicola said laughing. "He's so much more compliant and eager to please."

"I'm glad you convinced me to try online Nicola," Rachel said to her. "It's so much easier to find new playthings."

"You can't just fucking keep me here forever," I screamed at the two of them.

"Who said anything about forever?" Rachel asked me. "Now shut the fuck up while I think of your next task."

"What do you mean next task" I asked. "I finished your list."

Nicola and Rachel both started to laugh at me, before they stood up and turned to walk out of the room.

"Don't fucking walk out and leave me." I screamed after them.

Rachel turned around and walked back over to me.

"I thought you were told to be quiet," she said before re-attaching the ball gag to my mouth, and my feet to the bottom of the bed, and following Nicola out of the room.

12